League of Legends [Discussion]

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by darkness35 View Post
    Depending on what ADC and what build you go...

Most high AA based ADC with a lot of ASPD and/or AA steroid can go BOTRK and Youmuu's build for a mid-game power spike. That and/or double doran into IE is standard.

I haven't seen what caster ADCs can do with Triforce, because imo it depends on how well you are doing in lane. For lucian I normally just go botrk + youmuu and get a triforce next, which really puts me at risk imo. I haven't done the IE Shiv build yet though...
    IE -> Shiv build is much better on Lucian IMO. I don't have attack speed to be a big focus on lucian because of his passive doing so much damage with an IE alone. If you manage to get a lead on the opponent and finish your IE first, it's nearly impossible to lose trades if you play aggressive but smart.

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 52

On Lucian I usually go CDR boots, Essence Reaver, Triforce, Ghostblade, Last Whisper, GA/Banshee's. 40% CDR is ridiculously good on him, and the Ghostblade active gives a big damage boost to his ult.

Currently playing: FFXIV (Elucifer Arclight, Brynhildr server), LoL (Zacewing, NA server), SMITE (Zacewing)

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 12

Alright faithful LoL players, I'm at a bit of a crossroads. I used to play this game alot a while ago (can't even remember what the last champ to be released before I stopped playing was) and stopped playing because I found myself getting frustrated at stupid minor things and it was starting to affect me a tiny bit outside the game as well. I have been keeping up with champ releases and game mode releases and am starting to get the urge to try and get back into it. I'm just wondering how much the community has changed over the course of say, 6 months to a year. I think I quit a few champs before dominion came out but I'm not 100% sure. Any advice would be appreciated.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Alright faithful LoL players, I'm at a bit of a crossroads. I used to play this game alot a while ago (can't even remember what the last champ to be released before I stopped playing was) and stopped playing because I found myself getting frustrated at stupid minor things and it was starting to affect me a tiny bit outside the game as well. I have been keeping up with champ releases and game mode releases and am starting to get the urge to try and get back into it. I'm just wondering how much the community has changed over the course of say, 6 months to a year. I think I quit a few champs before dominion came out but I'm not 100% sure. Any advice would be appreciated.

Community still sucks but your maturity plays a major role in the way the game's negativity affects you. If you can handle an occasional insult then by all means go ahead and play. But if you're the guy who likes to argue back pointlessly then by all means stay away. We don't need more of those types of players.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 93

/mute all is your friend for annoying shits.

Page 4290 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 32903790419042404280428842894290