Page 441 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 3413914314394404414424434514915419411441 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,025 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #11001
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    Lmfao, AS Teemo.
    go easy on the guy. he's new. might be new to the whole MOBA genre as well.

    @Darkspine: AS teemo is definitely not recommended. you don't really deal enough damage late game especially if the other team have tanky champions. for now it may be fine to you cause you're playing against other new players who don't exactly know how to play the game (ex: that Garen going DPS + rod of ages..) but later on you would find that going AD would be best.
    Last edited by djudjud; 11-17-2010 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #11002
    Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 31
    Darkspine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,359
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    go easy on the guy. he's new. might be new to the whole MOBA genre as well.

    @Darkspine: AS teemo is definitely not recommended. you don't really deal enough damage late game especially if the other team have tanky champions. for now it may be fine to you cause you're playing against another new players who don't exactly know how to play the game (ex: that Garen going DPS + rod of ages..) but later on you would find that going AD would be best.
    Actualy I played alot of DOTA on WC3.

    And what is AD?

    (PSST, on right now if anyone wants to play: EU version)
    (Ign in sig)
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
    Mark Twain

  3. #11003
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10
    Boxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    749
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspine View Post
    Actualy I played alot of DOTA on WC3.

    And what is AD?

    (PSST, on right now if anyone wants to play: EU version)
    (Ign in sig)
    AD is attack damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Whenever I find out someone is gay my first response is not to care at all, but then right after that I realize what being gay entails and I go, "oh ho ho! NAUGHTY"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me
    Zilo Never Pays

  4. #11004
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34
    Heroshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    AP/AS teemo > EVERYTHING

  5. #11005
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29
    lolRawrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Bhava-agra
    Posts
    1,280
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Tank Teemo.

  6. #11006
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    11,357
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    AP/Hybrid is really only the way to go.
    Going AD on him is.. rather stupid, considering he's the weakest carry.
    Heavy AP (mejais, zhonyas) coupled with CDR and AS is recommended, since the recent buff. Pumping 600+ blind darts along with ticking 100+ poison/100+ on-hit and 1500 shrooms is lethal. <3

  7. #11007
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64
    Runwiththelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,233
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    AP/Hybrid is really only the way to go.
    Going AD on him is.. rather stupid, considering he's the weakest carry.
    Heavy AP (mejais, zhonyas) coupled with CDR and AS is recommended, since the recent buff. Pumping 600+ blind darts along with ticking 100+ poison/100+ on-hit and 1500 shrooms is lethal. <3
    Boots, guinsoo, 2 hextech gunblades, malady. Sooo bomb with Teemo.

  8. #11008
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    anyone got a way to build xin zhao that isn't pure dps/as? i've come to the conclusion that i will lose 3/4 of the time if I run that.

    atm for off-tank dps-ish i'm going dorans shield, merc boots, last whisper, aegis(if my team doesn't have one), randuins/veil, and youmus ghostblade

  9. #11009
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mewmew7 View Post
    anyone got a way to build xin zhao that isn't pure dps/as? i've come to the conclusion that i will lose 3/4 of the time if I run that.

    atm for off-tank dps-ish i'm going dorans shield, merc boots, last whisper, aegis(if my team doesn't have one), randuins/veil, and youmus ghostblade
    iirc Xin shouldnt get last whisper because his Q is magic and thats his main source of dmg

    I dont play xin much so I dunno

  10. #11010
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10
    Bronzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    563
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Might buy Teemo hes really fun.
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends: Bronzy (US Version)
    Steam: Bronzy98

  11. #11011
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    iirc Xin shouldnt get last whisper because his Q is magic and thats his main source of dmg

    I dont play xin much so I dunno
    his Q is physical. the only magical damage he has is his E which isn't the main source of damage.
    but yeah.. i usually don't get last whisper for Xin.

    - doran's shield or doran's blade
    - merc treads
    - sword of the divine
    - ghostblade

    after that it depends whether i need defensive item or not. if i do, i would go for veil.
    if not, then i would go for bloodthirst
    Last edited by djudjud; 11-17-2010 at 11:46 PM.

  12. #11012
    Banned Reputation: 17

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    993
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    why is everyone forgeting his R skill which is magic and the main source of team battle awsomness

  13. #11013
    SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knived View Post
    why is everyone forgeting his R skill which is magic and the main source of team battle awsomness
    maybe because it's also physical ??
    Xin Zhao unleashes a fierce spear sweep on targets around him, dealing 125/250/375 + 20/20/20% of their current health in physical damage

  14. #11014
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12
    Azriel2k3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    1,554
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Go on a 6 game winning streak yesterday just to get with the same useless feeder 3 games today (one of which we won). Why does matchmaking hate me so much, I get close to my proper elo bracket just to end up getting crushed due to feeders. I also love having a totally amazing game going 19/3/19 as kass and still end up losing.

  15. #11015
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I like the new shift in the meta-game... made eve a viable choice... 3rd win in a row solo qeue... (7 if you count the premades. xD)
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

    Hate me.

  16. #11016
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Mellivice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So my first post on onrpg.

    I have been playing the game since last october, and I have a decent amount of wins and loses. That being said if anyone plays in the 9+ area I would be more than willing to help anyone out in learning the game.

    In-game: Eartha

    See you in game Summoners Argh

  17. #11017
    Game Journalist Reputation: 44
    Kluey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,028
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Tank eve is best eve. 5 sunfires plus boots owns.




  18. #11018
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235
    Jermatoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    6,229
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Lawl, specially when you just Stealth and run around people and watch them QQ.

  19. #11019
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64
    Runwiththelight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    2,233
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    When is her ulti being updated!??! I don't want to waste my money buying her now since I hate show he is >__<

  20. #11020
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Mellivice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    When is her ulti being updated!??! I don't want to waste my money buying her now since I hate show he is >__<
    Eve right now is not bad, she needs to be played as more of a AS/AP person

    Do not go full AP

  21. #11021
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67
    Unplayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellivice View Post
    Eve right now is not bad, she needs to be played as more of a AS/AP person

    Do not go full AP


    i dont think that as is that useful, when you have no ad ^^
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

    Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin


  22. #11022
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34
    Heroshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,968
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    If you go AD eve have fun not being able to do anything with your shitty burst.

  23. #11023
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Mellivice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Its a mix of everything

    basically build a malady, rageblade, Madreds, and Wits End if necessary.

    Level the hell out of hate spike. Your ult is your bread and butter now be careful when using it.

  24. #11024
    Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 67
    Unplayed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,866
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellivice View Post
    Its a mix of everything

    basically build a malady, rageblade, Madreds, and Wits End if necessary.

    Level the hell out of hate spike. Your ult is your bread and butter now be careful when using it.
    and where is your actual dmg ?
    Kritika Online
    Server: 보야카 - Guild: Guardians

    Finster - Shadow Mage | Funken - Mystic Wolf
    Blutig - Crimson Assassin


  25. #11025
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Mellivice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    your getting damage from malady every time you, you have rageblade which is +45 dmg, and you have madreds which gives +30 and 4% of their life everytime you hit. Plus do not forget you should be spamming hatespike which is another 85 damage before adding the ap. Plus you are basically at max AS with your ult on

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •