Page 450 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 3504004404484494504514524605005509501450 ... LastLast
Results 11,226 to 11,250 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by xWalrus View Post
    http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...vability-34023

My build. Try it out? dont forget to rate and comment :P
    Why hybrid on irelia though walrus?

Edit: NvM you're lvl 21, you're up against people who don't know how to counter yet. lol
    Last edited by liaght; 11-26-2010 at 10:49 PM.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Is someone here +/-lvl 25 on eu who wants to play 5v5?

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64

What build should I go? Right now I am testing hybrid, it's going decent. (AD/AP with abit of AS)

EDIT: Just saw Walrus's build, I got the same items lol, but it didn't do too well against a garen and mord (

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

It's best to find a build that suits your own playstyle the most.

I personally believe I found the absolute perfect Irelia build for me, literally been dominating all my games with her with at least 20+ kills in each

Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post

I personally believe I found the absolute perfect Irelia build for me, literally been dominating all my games with her with at least 20+ kills in each
    What is that build? <___<

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    What is that build? <___<
    Basically the same thing with minor variations in order based on the opposition, pretty much triforce, merc treads, madreds, then mass zeals -> phantom dancers lol

It's surprisingly effective, but like I said it might not suit everyones playstyle

If you want to see my results with her check my LoL profile '13lackCat'

I prefer playing her as a dps, take advantage of the 75 true damage w/ heals, she can easily gank @ 4-5 minutes into the game(coz i jungle) and it's practically impossible to run away from her.

Hate me.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

no offense but when you have 20+ kills in each game, doesn't really matters what you build anymore cause you're playing with a bunch of noobs.
    if you're playing against others that are on the same skill as you are, or at least use their brain, no way you can get 20+ kills on every game.
    hell it probably doesn't really matter which champ you use anymore..
    Last edited by djudjud; 11-27-2010 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    no offense but when you have 20+ kills in each game, doesn't really matters what you build anymore cause you're playing with a bunch of noobs.
    if you're playing against others that are on the same skill as you are, or at least use their brain, no way you can get 20+ kills on every game.
    hell it probably doesn't really matter which champ you use anymore..
    No offense but when you don't know how each game was played out it's pretty sad to assume that I'm playing with noobs every time.

Matchmaking isn't that unbalanced either =/

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

Im lvl 23 >:o almost 24
    Lol like that matters
    rageBanana - League of Legends

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

As someone who has mained Morde for the longest time(before everyone was complaining about him and actually thought he was terrible)

All the Morde free week does is show me how many people don't even know how to build him let alone understand his mechanics despite all this talk of him being overpowered.

- He is no longer a tank due to recent changes
    - going pure AP is a bad idea because you will be squishy and Morde has bad AP ratios.
    - Warmogs is a wasted item slot on Morde due to offering nothing really beneficial to him.

The most effective build i have found for Morde after the recent changes atleast for myself is:

Dorans shield
    it's alot more effective on him now that his early game is slightly weaker, it gives you a nice chunk of regen, armor and hp to keep you in the lane pretty much indefinitely.

Sorcers Shoes
    Spell pen is absolutely devastating on Morde, but you can also go for Merc Treds if they have alot of CC.

Randiums Omen
    What can i say, this item is godly on any beefy melee or tank! It gives you a nice chunk of hp,armor and regen aswell as a passive and active slow.

Force of Nature
    FoN gives Morde insane regen and a nice chunk of magic resist, the movement speed is also a great help, this item will pretty much guarantee you will never have to go back and heal(assuming you are playing well of course)

Abyssal Scepter/Void Staff
    Either of these work well, i much prefer Abyssal Scepter due the fact it also benefits my team, is applied before spell pen and has the added bonus of magic resist.

Rylais Scepter
    I tend to sell my Dorans Shield and get this last, It fixes one of the biggest problems with Morde(no form of CC) it has a nice helping of hp and the slow effect is applied on every single one of your abilities including your ultimate.

Frozen mallet used to be viable, but it is pretty much a wasted slot after the Morde changes due to his ghost no longer applying on hit effects.

he was never really a tank to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    he was never really a tank to begin with.
    Of course not, he is alot like Cho'gath, Nunu and Garen, while not tanks they do fit the role of offtank well.

If anything he is a beefy mage(Nunu and Cho'gath are also in this category), however the vast majority of the LoL community think(and still think) he is a tank, hence my comment was pointing that out as Riot have even stated they want him to be more DPS(but what do right know right )

I totally agree with this. They aren't meant to play a tank/support role, and the way they are built proves it. Alistar on the other hand, is one of the true tanks.

PS; I just had an awesome game with Irelia, starting to like her a lot now!

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    As someone who has mained Morde for the longest time(before everyone was complaining about him and actually thought he was terrible)

All the Morde free week does is show me how many people don't even know how to build him let alone understand his mechanics despite all this talk of him being overpowered.

- He is no longer a tank due to recent changes
    - going pure AP is a bad idea because you will be squishy and Morde has bad AP ratios.
    - Warmogs is a wasted item slot on Morde due to offering nothing really beneficial to him.

The most effective build i have found for Morde after the recent changes atleast for myself is:

Dorans shield
    it's alot more effective on him now that his early game is slightly weaker, it gives you a nice chunk of regen, armor and hp to keep you in the lane pretty much indefinitely.

Sorcers Shoes
    Spell pen is absolutely devastating on Morde, but you can also go for Merc Treds if they have alot of CC.

Randiums Omen
    What can i say, this item is godly on any beefy melee or tank! It gives you a nice chunk of hp,armor and regen aswell as a passive and active slow.

Force of Nature
    FoN gives Morde insane regen and a nice chunk of magic resist, the movement speed is also a great help, this item will pretty much guarantee you will never have to go back and heal(assuming you are playing well of course)

Abyssal Scepter/Void Staff
    Either of these work well, i much prefer Abyssal Scepter due the fact it also benefits my team, is applied before spell pen and has the added bonus of magic resist.

Rylais Scepter
    I tend to sell my Dorans Shield and get this last, It fixes one of the biggest problems with Morde(no form of CC) it has a nice helping of hp and the slow effect is applied on every single one of your abilities including your ultimate.

Frozen mallet used to be viable, but it is pretty much a wasted slot after the Morde changes due to his ghost no longer applying on hit effects.
    I totally agree with ya..warmog is a waste for morde,I have never played morde before monday,but I have a friend that played him for like 50-60 games so I knew the basics before i got to try it this week(also bought him)

and to be honest i kinda pwn with him ,i don't start with doran's shield but with regen pendant

this is my usuall morde build
    this on mundo with force of nature or thornmail

I know ,not the best builds but i got used with them so

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/tigruma28/LOL/
    Last edited by tigruma28; 11-27-2010 at 08:50 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

While I personally feel that if you don't have a taunt, your not a tank...your just a beefy or squishy.

With that said, I feel that mordekaiser is one of the best initiators, along with garen and nunu (with flash or gank)
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    While I personally feel that if you don't have a taunt, your not a tank...your just a beefy or squishy.

With that said, I feel that mordekaiser is one of the best initiators, along with garen and nunu (with flash or gank)
    i don't think he can be considered as an initiator since he doesn't really have the AoE skill necessary to intiate unlike amumu or galio or even gragas.

As an initiator, no.

I'd put him on the same scale as Garen, a beefy tank (like it or not) who's main role is to disrupt coordination and scatter the teams positions so the rest can be picked off

Quote Originally Posted by tigruma28 View Post
    I totally agree with ya..warmog is a waste for morde,I have never played morde before monday,but I have a friend that played him for like 50-60 games so I knew the basics before i got to try it this week(also bought him)

and to be honest i kinda pwn with him ,i don't start with doran's shield but with regen pendant

this is my usuall morde build
    this on mundo with force of nature or thornmail

I know ,not the best builds but i got used with them so

http://s589.photobucket.com/albums/ss334/tigruma28/LOL/
    Regrow Pendant is ok, but if you wanted to go the regen route you would be far better off with Rejuvenation Bead and 6 health pots as it gives you so much more regen.

It's never really ideal to rush a Force of Nature unless you have had an awesome early game(i'm talking like atleast 6 kills and 1 death max) as it's too expensive and for the cost you could get 2 maybe 3 items that would benefit you more in the early game.

Your build is actually quite good, however you would be better off replacing the Frozen Mallet with Randiums Omen and Thornmail with Abyssal Scepter or Voidstaff, seriously do not underestimate how much more damage you will do with some spell pen.

Also Frozen mallet is useless on Morde as his ghost no longer procs on hit effects which was the whole point of grabbing it pre-patch. Rylais Scepter & Randiums Omen will cover all your slowing needs

Morde, Garen and Nunu tend to get raped if they are the ones to initiate a team fight. I personally would have to say that Amumu and Galio are the best initiators currently.

As an initiator, no.

I'd put him on the same scale as Garen, a beefy tank (like it or not) who's main role is to disrupt coordination and scatter the teams positions so the rest can be picked off
    Exactly, they are GODLY when they are backing up your tank not to mention a Tank + an offtank pretty much guarantees your squishies are rarely going to even get damaged and at the same time give you insane pushing power, throw in Sona or Morgana and the enemy team is crying at the thought of a team fight.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Regrow Pendant is ok, but if you wanted to go the regen route you would be far better off with Rejuvenation Bead and 6 health pots as it gives you so much more regen.

It's never really ideal to rush a Force of Nature unless you have had an awesome early game(i'm talking like atleast 6 kills and 1 death max) as it's too expensive and for the cost you could get 2 maybe 3 items that would benefit you more in the early game.

Your build is actually quite good, however you would be better off replacing the Frozen Mallet with Randiums Omen and Thornmail with Abyssal Scepter or Voidstaff, seriously do not underestimate how much more damage you will do with some spell pen.

Also Frozen mallet is useless on Morde as his ghost no longer procs on hit effects which was the whole point of grabbing it pre-patch. Rylais Scepter & Randiums Omen will cover all your slowing needs

Morde, Garen and Nunu tend to get raped if they are the ones to initiate a team fight. I personally would have to say that Amumu and Galio are the best initiators currently.

Exactly, they are GODLY when they are backing up your tank not to mention a Tank + an offtank pretty much guarantees your squishies are rarely going to even get damaged and at the same time give you insane pushing power, throw in Sona or Morgana and the enemy team is crying at the thought of a team fight.
    From my experience if a morde gets raped when initiating it's usually because of bad luck. If you ult someone and they die right at the beginning of the fight you pretty much win it unless your build is terribad rofl I've seen morde ghosts hit for over 500 damage a hit, that's insane especially if you steal someone who has insane attack speed (aka kogmaw)

I was ashe one round and the entire reason the other morde won the fight is xin went around and killed me while morde ult'd and I had max attack speed with barely any damage but my ghost was doing about twice my damage around 550 a hit....and of course had a bazillion health lol

Again though if your team is a bunch of wimps then yah morde can be very hard to play....but when your team is rocking and doing pretty well I've never seen a team with morde lose unless we backdoored them.

Also, best vlad build EVER rofl....warmogs is imo the best item for vlad I've ever used....granted I've only used it like 2 out of the 5 times I've played him, ish, but every time once I get warmogs it's just this rediculous amount of almost-carrying power I get. In this game I got first blood in mid vs. leblanc and grabbed warmogs straight up first time back at 15 minutes in, no joke...rofl....but yah I love vlad even though I hate going against him...I can sort of see the balance that makes him squishy even if he does have a lot of health you can work him down easily if you got a good amount of shutdown and focus teamwork going on...which is why it doesn't work in pugs mostly lolz.

Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Vlad + warmogs is just asking for madred's.

Think about it. Shitloads of hp + almost no MR. Against any good team you'll be shut down quickly.

The xinz zhao item build is pretty bad... he has 40% armor pen against people who aren't stacking armor. :/

Hate me.

[QUOTE]
    From my experience if a morde gets raped when initiating it's usually because of bad luck. If you ult someone and they die right at the beginning of the fight you pretty much win it unless your build is terribad rofl I've seen morde ghosts hit for over 500 damage a hit, that's insane especially if you steal someone who has insane attack speed (aka kogmaw)

I was ashe one round and the entire reason the other morde won the fight is xin went around and killed me while morde ult'd and I had max attack speed with barely any damage but my ghost was doing about twice my damage around 550 a hit....and of course had a bazillion health lol
    Morde has to already be kicking *** for both of those scenario to happen, you won't see it every game

Again though if your team is a bunch of wimps then yah morde can be very hard to play....but when your team is rocking and doing pretty well I've never seen a team with morde lose unless we backdoored them.
    And this is exactly why Morde is a bad initiator, you are relying on having a smart team.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

[QUOTE=olaph;2430650]

Morde has to already be kicking *** for both of those scenario to happen, you won't see it every game

And this is exactly why Morde is a bad initiator, you are relying on having a smart team.
    I usually go with a premade with team speak so yea :P

Anyway we played 3 troll games last night:
    mundo(me),morde,malphite,garren,gragas and we won 2 games with
    53/12 and 36/9...on the 3rd game we kinda got raped (1-12 and lost 1st wave of towers) but mid-late we turned the tables and won.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Meh, started playing Singed again, went total trollface earlier. :l