Page 491 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 3914414814894904914924935015415919911491 ... LastLast
Results 12,251 to 12,275 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxy View Post
    he has horrible magic resist (think his base is 15), he is very item dependent (from what i've seen, never played him), and his knockup is on a 3rd hit which makes it hard for him to handle stuns and slows

personally i have never seen one completely dominate

3rd is no problem
    You land first one,he tryes to run,you hit minion (or try to hit him second time) and dash for him for slow and knockup ^^

Xin isnt bad and he isnt item depend He is realy good solo laner becous of hes passive and can easy take down enemys even when they do tower dive you becouse of R and E + Q combo

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Between Pantheon or Xin Zhao.

I would go with Xin Zhao.

Pantheon has a good early game and an ok mid game, but once late game hits he's nothing more than a stun bot. HSS does stupid damage but once late game hits most other champs have options against it and can destroy him. The ult is good if you have some team coordination going on, but it takes WAY too long for it to come out. Pantheon has his stun + HSS combo, that's about it. Spear shot has been nerfed so it doesn't do that much anymore. His passive is as annoying as ever, but honestly Pantheon isn't that scary.

Xin Zhao has a strong presence ALL GAME. He's an off-tank like Garen and so can just build 1 or 2 main dmg items and then go tanky as all hell. Also Xin Zhao can be a competent jungler, something both Garen and Pantheon cannot do as well. Xin Zhao has a targeted aoe slow/dash, single target CC that activates on the third hit, a buff that not only increases aspd but also decreases his cd with each normal hit. Also his ult is basically an AOE Deathfire's grasp that has a very reasonable cooldown. Xin just brings more to the team honestly than Pantheon.
    Junior Member of the Swine of Golden Hue
    WoodinYmir: Magic Exo lvl. 4x
    Trigger..MOE: Female Mechanic lvl. 4x

http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=50606
    Click for all your gaming music needs. It has most if not all OSTs released.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

When people suck, send them this:

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Genostar10 View Post
    When people suck, send them this:

This made me lol.LOL
    Currently playing:
    League of Legends: Bronzy (US Version)
    Steam: Bronzy98

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 68

I ONE SHOT XIN ZHAO HE A BAD CHAMP ?!11/!/!?1/1
    1/1

11/1/1.1.1.1!11
    1!

No.

xin is a VERY good mele dps, and one of the stronger tanky dps we have in the game after recent nerfs. He has amazing initiation(hence, you one shot him, blow his combo and then die to his mage and anti carry/carry faster than you killed him.

he has a great laning, a mediocre jungle and is quite easy to pick up on.
    "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference"

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

Quote Originally Posted by EpicPhail View Post
    I ONE SHOT XIN ZHAO HE A BAD CHAMP ?!11/!/!?1/1
    1/1

11/1/1.1.1.1!11
    1!

No.

xin is a VERY good mele dps, and one of the stronger tanky dps we have in the game after recent nerfs. He has amazing initiation(hence, you one shot him, blow his combo and then die to his mage and anti carry/carry faster than you killed him.

he has a great laning, a mediocre jungle and is quite easy to pick up on.
    Thats why im building him for Jungle ^^

QHAHEHAWHQHQHEHEHHE

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

any xin that can be 1 shotted at level 18 is a terribad xin.
    he's probably stacking crit/aspd items not knowing about xin's role.
    my xin usually have 2.5k+ hp at level 18. 1 shotting someone that has that kind of HP with anivia is impossible considering he's going to go in using his E then immediately use his ultimate which increases his magic resistance.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 12

i just got xin and ill have 11k ip left over after buying the new champ what runes should i get for him?

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Hey ooRangee you still playing add me man.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Xin was actually the first champ I specifically bought to fill a certain role (in this case jungler) and the few times I've played him I've always had fun doing it since he's got epic intiation with his dash and then if you follow that up with his ult that is a huge chunk of damage out of an entire team during a team fight. I started playing mf while she was free last week and boy does she own, bloodthrister, IE, phantom dancer and squishies become like 3 hits(if crit) so it's pretty solid. I am kinda eager now to get the new champ as well as I'm hoping she'll provide something new to the increasingly stale gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I am kinda eager now to get the new champ as well as I'm hoping she'll provide something new to the increasingly stale gameplay.
    most likely you would be disappointed as caitlyn provides nothing new.
    none of her skills are unique. she got yi's passive, nidalee's trap and ashe's ultimate ( without the stun, the slow, the need to aim it plus increased in damage )

Game Journalist Reputation: 44

If anyone needs some help to get better you can always PM me. I'll help you in a custom game. Who knows, you might even learn something. :P

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kluey View Post
    If anyone needs some help to get better you can always PM me. I'll help you in a custom game. Who knows, you might even learn something. :P
    i could use some knowledge

is there a way to carry your team in a 5v5 as a tank when 2 members left and one is lvl 7 by the 35 minute mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    Whenever I find out someone is gay my first response is not to care at all, but then right after that I realize what being gay entails and I go, "oh ho ho! NAUGHTY"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig me
    Zilo Never Pays

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 14

Cassiopia is such a good champ, suprised more dont play her, she really shines late game with a lot of AP
    Spammable E almost if you can land one poison on them, nuke/stun ult. Clears minions easy, you can get the blue really quickly too.

Is getting a phantom dancer a bad item on MF, I had a udyr tell me it was a waste of gold even though I went 14/2/14 with just a bloodthirster, IE, phantom dancer, merc treads, tear of goddess and doran's blade. So far that build has yet to fail me and the logic behind the phantom dancer for me is that it gives move speed, as and crit rate for only 2800 gold and the higher my crit rate the more I'll benefit from an IE.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Imepime View Post
    Cassiopia is such a good champ, suprised more dont play her, she really shines late game with a lot of AP
    Spammable E almost if you can land one poison on them, nuke/stun ult. Clears minions easy, you can get the blue really quickly too.
    I find her really interesting, but I suck with her... I can't land a Q, and whenever I succeed and try to spam 'E', they harass me back and is never worth it xD But I might give her another try...

also, talking about oneshotting... ME, as malphite (270 mr + 3000hp)

was ALMOST oneshotted by a VEIGAR.

full hp.

With one combo (+dfg) he can delete ANYONE, its ridiculous :S

Click the pick for more retard art!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

His AP farming is super OP man, most games by the time I get Lichs Bane I have around 1k-1.5k ap at the very least.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Is getting a phantom dancer a bad item on MF, I had a udyr tell me it was a waste of gold even though I went 14/2/14 with just a bloodthirster, IE, phantom dancer, merc treads, tear of goddess and doran's blade. So far that build has yet to fail me and the logic behind the phantom dancer for me is that it gives move speed, as and crit rate for only 2800 gold and the higher my crit rate the more I'll benefit from an IE.
    Ever since the dodge nerf I have wondered that same quest, and I've found that since it's 500 gold cheaper...it's still just barely worth it....but just barely.

That was a low blow to take away the dodge from that, now there's no way to stack it...they should have just capped out dodge a bit more.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

i never really buy phantom dancer on ranged physical DPS.
    always go merc treads, IE, last whisper, and bloodrazor.

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    i never really buy phantom dancer on ranged physical DPS.
    always go merc treads, IE, last whisper, and bloodrazor.
    The only reason I would ever get a last whisper was when it gave the 40% as boost, now it's only 40 ad which I can do without, if they are really beefy then I'd sooner just dump the money on a bloodrazer and be done with it. I think I'm gonna stick with my phantom dancer until I really start to see a downfall in it (like meeting an all tank team I can't kill) but until then, I think my logic holds sound.

Game Journalist Reputation: 44

Don't get Last Whisperer now. They nerfed it because it was too OP combined with an Infinity's Edge. Now I usually build Infinity's Edge and go straight into starks and a Brutalizer

the aspd nerf was huge but the item is still okay. 40 AD is decent plus you still get the 40% armor pen.
    i might experiment with sword of the divine though.. substitute LW with sotd.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

http://pastebin.com/q9xuS7vY

in code so its hard to read but still

might be true

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    http://pastebin.com/q9xuS7vY

in code so its hard to read but still

might be true
    Isn't tr a unix command for text editing between input and output? Might still be real, but doubt it. Probably fairly accurate info though anyways.
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )