Page 497 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 3974474874954964974984995075475979971497 ... LastLast
Results 12,401 to 12,425 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    i don't think riot is stupid enough to nerf kassadin.
    lol... you'd be surprised at how untrue that is. They've hit a lot of champions w/ the nerf bat due to QQ's on the forums, up to a point where the champions were rendered useless. (*cough* Ez *cough* they fixed him a BIT a very tiny bit)
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    i don't think riot is stupid enough to nerf kassadin.
    but then again, they don't even have a pause button on the game.. so who knows..
    there's no pause button in call of duty online if you need a bathroom break

perfectly fine

once again, if they nerf kass it'll probably be because he can escape 90% of terrible situations. A bad one still does good because he can live longer then the rest of his team and dish damage.

Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    lol... you'd be surprised at how untrue that is. They've hit a lot of champions w/ the nerf bat due to QQ's on the forums, up to a point where the champions were rendered useless. (*cough* Ez *cough* they fixed him a BIT a very tiny bit)
    Don't blame Riot on this. Blame the fact that the community QQs over every champion that poses a threat in their way(Hell, me and Amumu being broken is probably me QQing that I can't beat one).Riot is an indie company and it's their first game all the champ devs can actually change things. They'll get better over time, it's only been 1 year.
    Last edited by Noctellia; 12-31-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Well, I haven't used kass in a while. I sometimes roll HIM as a dps, which is quite funny when everyone goes mresist. although I mainly use him as a burst... I prefer akali over kass though when it comes to fast killing.

Hate me.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Well, I haven't used kass in a while. I sometimes roll HIM as a dps, which is quite funny when everyone goes mresist. although I mainly use him as a burst... I prefer akali over kass though when it comes to fast killing.
    She is gonna be my next main and now I won't buy a skin for her bcuz when I buy a skin that champ is getting nerfed.

But akali can't escape situations in the blink of an eye

Oracles ruins her only escape mech except flash

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

Akalis the next one getting nerfed.

lolzmaster has some voodoo on him everytime he mains a new champ it gets nerfed
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    But akali can't escape situations in the blink of an eye

Oracles ruins her only escape mech except flash
    lol now they started to QQ about akali.
    http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=91731

lol I should better stop playing LOL what if everyone knows that I am the reason for all those nerfs

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post

I say, voodoo.

Please main Gragas no one plays Gragas
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

there's no pause button in call of duty online if you need a bathroom break

perfectly fine
    well this isn't CoD online. this is LoL.
    i have to say that pause button is indeed needed in LoL especially when you have baron and dragon.

one player crashing can mean your team losing a dragon or a baron's buff.
    reconnection takes time. it's not instant.

how hard is it really to put a pause button in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post

lol I should better stop playing LOL what if everyone knows that I am the reason for all those nerfs
    Akali has always been QQ'd about, when she first came out everyone complained at how bad she is. When I bought her people complained still about how bad she is and right when I started doing decent as her I heard complaints that she's OP.

Her skill level is rather high and she definitely needs runes(now even less considering they buffed Dorans blade so now you can proc her passive without 1 AD quint), but she's a blast to play if you can master her.

She's a more nukier version of Kass but with less escape options.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Akali is fine. She is squishy as they come so it's just a matter of keeping her away from the carry during team fights. When she is MIA and you are tower hugging with really low health, now that's when you should fear her.

I played akali during her "useless" "underpowered" days, she hasn't even changed since (aside from the recent shadow dance nerf), the transition from UP to OP was like 4-5 months, w/o even having any changes lol... really LoL kiddies should just l2p... I can't accept a nerf on akali... she's my main. :/

Hate me.

I played akali during her "useless" "underpowered" days, she hasn't even changed since (aside from the recent shadow dance nerf), the transition from UP to OP was like 4-5 months, w/o even having any changes lol... really LoL kiddies should just l2p... I can't accept a nerf on akali... she's my main. :/
    To late I already bought her.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Akali iz EZ to get rid of Imo, I took that ***** out with Shrooms before, derp surround self with shrooms, lure her to you, let her pop her escape thing if she gets low, watch her run into shroom, lulz your butt off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Akali iz EZ to get rid of Imo, I took that ***** out with Shrooms before, derp surround self with shrooms, lure her to you, let her pop her escape thing if she gets low, watch her run into shroom, lulz your butt off.
    ... you just described a really really bad akali player.

Hate me.

Yesterday I almost ragequitted at my team as Galio

Everyone on our team was level 18, Ryze as level 15 and I was level 12. Enemy team is 17-15.

I go into a lane to try to farm, taking last hits. All of a sudden Ryze comes and spell fluxes the entire wave, making me get only like 2 creeps. I tell him to stop taking creep kills from the tank please, and he says "well your not a carry". I proceed "Well I'm underleveled and you have more items then me". He then still continues to steal my creeps. I stay underleveled all game. We win because cass sucks and they had one(Their kog carried them all game).

All of the enemy team has a bunch of HP, so I tell Veig(Who has 500 AP at this point) and Ryze to buy Deathfire Grasp and Yi/Shaco pick up Bloodrazor. Yi and Veig then start bloating at their AP/ damage, saying it doesn't matter because they can nuke em anyway. Veig proceeds to kill 1 target and die(his only HP item was RoA, but that doesn't deter kog's W much). After I beg for 3 times Ryze finally says "okay dude stop begging" and he buys it.

Gah, some games I want to rip my eyeballs out.

I don't think I was harsh but I gave Veigar all the creep kills to buff his damage(As a sacrifice I would be underleveled for what I thought a short time if I could get a creep wave or 2 out every now and then) but jesus all the lanes were empty and our jungle was too(I didn't tread in their jungle for they had a jungle olaf and I never buy wards in Normal).

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    if that akali was any good, you would have died the instant she got in reach of you, especially as teemo.
    Last edited by markca; 12-31-2010 at 09:50 PM.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Yesterday I almost ragequitted at my team as Galio

Everyone on our team was level 18, Ryze as level 15 and I was level 12. Enemy team is 17-15.

I go into a lane to try to farm, taking last hits. All of a sudden Ryze comes and spell fluxes the entire wave, making me get only like 2 creeps. I tell him to stop taking creep kills from the tank please, and he says "well your not a carry". I proceed "Well I'm underleveled and you have more items then me". He then still continues to steal my creeps. I stay underleveled all game. We win because cass sucks and they had one(Their kog carried them all game).

All of the enemy team has a bunch of HP, so I tell Veig(Who has 500 AP at this point) and Ryze to buy Deathfire Grasp and Yi/Shaco pick up Bloodrazor. Yi and Veig then start bloating at their AP/ damage, saying it doesn't matter because they can nuke em anyway. Veig proceeds to kill 1 target and die(his only HP item was RoA, but that doesn't deter kog's W much). After I beg for 3 times Ryze finally says "okay dude stop begging" and he buys it.

Gah, some games I want to rip my eyeballs out.

I don't think I was harsh but I gave Veigar all the creep kills to buff his damage(As a sacrifice I would be underleveled for what I thought a short time if I could get a creep wave or 2 out every now and then) but jesus all the lanes were empty and our jungle was too(I didn't tread in their jungle for they had a jungle olaf and I never buy wards in Normal).
    In dota : Yah it would be important to let him farm instead of you....

In LoL : Everyone reaches endgame so easily 50-ish minutes in if you all farm that it doesn't matter....so I have to agree with you but I can almost see his point...

Also I used to love playing akali...but CC shuts her down hardcore no matter what type of cc....even late game with ignite shuts her down for the most part..teemo's blind would make it so her Q wouldn't work for about 3 seconds but yah I see what you mean. Akali is one of those get fed or suck type character's...though it depends on your team setup a little bit.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Akali is so easy to shutdown...

Really if you're letting an Akali get fed you're playing carelessly. Sure she hurts but every team should have some form of cc.

Same as Kat really.

Game Journalist Reputation: 44

The carry should be farming and you should be tanking. Butttttttt, Galio is not a tank. Biggest misconception ever.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Kluey View Post
    The carry should be farming and you should be tanking. Butttttttt, Galio is not a tank. Biggest misconception ever.
    He's an anti-caster tank.
    Low armor to make sure his ult hits for wtf-just-happened dmg.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    More like how-am-i-talking,-im-a-dust-particle dmg.

teehee~
    rageBanana - League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    In dota : Yah it would be important to let him farm instead of you....

In LoL : Everyone reaches endgame so easily 50-ish minutes in if you all farm that it doesn't matter....so I have to agree with you but I can almost see his point...

Also I used to love playing akali...but CC shuts her down hardcore no matter what type of cc....even late game with ignite shuts her down for the most part..teemo's blind would make it so her Q wouldn't work for about 3 seconds but yah I see what you mean. Akali is one of those get fed or suck type character's...though it depends on your team setup a little bit.
    It was the same thing over and over, too. Like I had let it happen around 5 times before I said something and yet my team continued to not listen(or try to listen). Ryze one time was going through the jungle, and instead of killing wolf camp he comes back where I was and takes my creeps. It's frustrating to be underleveled by your own teammates.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    His ult doesn't work like that.

Each hit he takes(doesn't matter how much damage he takes with the hits) increases the damage by 10%.

So if a mage hit him once for 50 it would still do the same damage if trist hit him for 200.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

****ing hate randoms.

25 minute concede because bot lane was Veigar and Yi, 0/10/0 and 0/7/0 respectively. I was playing jungle Amumu and even though I ganked bot 3 times and got 2 kills, they still manage to feed. Then they blame me as the tank for not helping. The rest of my team gets murdered of course because they fed Lux and Kog.

****ing hate randoms.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 61

i usually get matched with good randoms.

most of the time.
    rageBanana - League of Legends