Page 498 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 3984484884964974984995005085485989981498 ... LastLast
Results 12,426 to 12,450 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56

well im tired of solo queue , win 2 lost 3 ..win 1 lost 2 ..and all the time because someon ragequit , or figth with the ******* of the team and go afk

so if someon want to make a team for play in ranked or in normal until we get 5 for ranked add me : matiasdk (us version)
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Kluey View Post
    The carry should be farming and you should be tanking. Butttttttt, Galio is not a tank. Biggest misconception ever.
    I don't see how he isn't a tank.

He can sheild his allies, he can slow down an enemy/speed up his teammates and he has an ult that basically screams to go tanky.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post

He can sheild his allies, he can slow down an enemy/speed up his teammates and he has an ult that basically screams to go tanky.
    Lol yeah imagine if he ulties and get killed by their autoattacks xD

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Lol yeah imagine if he ulties and get killed by their autoattacks xD
    Actually I talk with another group of LoL players(around 50 of them) and they said free Galio week sucks for them because those kinds of galios are seen common(they just stack pure AP).

Actually I talk with another group of LoL players(around 50 of them) and they said free Galio week sucks for them because those kinds of galios are seen common(they just stack pure AP).
    Just played a game... Alistar pushed an enemy fiddle who was ultying in my direction.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Don't see what the big deal about Galio is, isn't that big of a threat imo, his ult is annoying yeah but pretty much if you have ranged abilities far enough to wear you can either kill him or silence his *** when you cast it he's pretty much boned. His only viable ability would be his shield and maybe his whirlwind as it can used as an escape method.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Well those 2 things you named are support, but yah he is definitely a tank otherwise his ult is retardedly useless lol Actually more like a really good initiator....as long as you get like banshee's and thornmail then stack AP your usually good as far as that.

I would never ever however recommend going galio then 4 ad/ap carries.....that would just be stupid and I see it way too often. Though if you get a character like sona to ult after galio's ult is finished then have your ap/ad peeps rape them it's probably a good team setup.

They really oughta make supports more fun...or just make it so support means you have good crowd control and/or healing and/or debuffing power...not necessarily be a hybrid like every character is right now :s
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 57

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Just played a game... Alistar pushed an enemy fiddle who was ultying in my direction.
    Then again...What alistar doesn't?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Alistar's Pushback is pretty worthless in some fights. Best example I've seen, Had an Urgot on my team, and he had the enemy Alistar at really low health so just as he had pushed Urgot back to our team, sometime when that happened Urgot used his alt on the enemy Sona and ported he to us, literally both the Alistar and Sona died at the same moment. Shit was tight man.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Alistar's Pushback is pretty worthless in some fights. Best example I've seen, Had an Urgot on my team, and he had the enemy Alistar at really low health so just as he had pushed Urgot back to our team, sometime when that happened Urgot used his alt on the enemy Sona and ported he to us, literally both the Alistar and Sona died at the same moment. Shit was tight man.
    Are you bad? Alistars push is absolutely amazing, you can combo it with your knock up to push someone into your team and have them stunned for them to kill. Enemy wants to kill your carry? Get out of my face. Enemy carry trying to kill your team? Sit in my teams AoE and die. Your trying to stop me from facewrecking your teams main player? Get rid of CC and take no damage, then procede to facewreck anyways.

Alistar looks bad and everyone thinks he's bad because almost all players are bad with him. No one recognizes that Alistar is one of the uncounterable tanks in the game because you CANT kill him, you CANT avoid him, he has CC and a reliable position shifting skill.

Seriously, what more do you want on him before he becomes broken? The reason tanks like Rammus/Mord/Alistar are becoming amazing is because they're balanced and the OP are being nerfed. Im sorry Amumu no longer 1v5's and takes you all to half health. Galio aswell. Get used to it, Alistar is probably one of the next best options with Rammus being ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    Akali is so easy to shutdown...

Really if you're letting an Akali get fed you're playing carelessly. Sure she hurts but every team should have some form of cc.

Same as Kat really.
    Kat can't go invis to avoid CC. She also can't enter and leave fights as quickly. Akali isn't easy to shut down because what happens is your team will fight them 4v5, you will start to push them back but you will have no CC left because you have to burn it in order to win the team fight. Enter Akali, Squishy eater maximus. That Anivia? Dead. That anything but Tanks? Dead. 1k+ Burst damage with just Q + R + Hit isn't something you can scoff at and she just becomes more and more painful, and eventually your team collapses because parts of it get picked off and you can't sustain the fight. The proper way of dealing with Akali is shutting her down with ganks before she can farm anything. Im talking before she can afford Mejai/Rylai + Sorc boots. Thats easily affordable within 20 minutes of the game and Akali's worth to the team can easily be seen from her position in the tier list of Euro.
    Last edited by DaemonLasher; 01-01-2011 at 09:29 AM.

MeruMeru Credited for concept.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 316

The problem with Alistar is that he does no damage. He has an ok Positioning skill and one mediocre knockup. There really isn't a big reason to target him. He gets one "GTFO" skill and a minor stun, then nothing. It doesn't matter if you can't hurt him if he can't hurt you.

Compare him with galio
    2 aoe skills, 1 team fight ult

Amumu
    2 aoe skills, 1 team fight ult, 1 stun

Rammus
    1 HUGE taunt, 1 knockup (good jungle / gank skill), 1 mediocre AoE ult
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Pok View Post
    The problem with Alistar is that he does no damage. He has an ok Positioning skill and one mediocre knockup. There really isn't a big reason to target him. He gets one "GTFO" skill and a minor stun, then nothing. It doesn't matter if you can't hurt him if he can't hurt you.

Compare him with galio
    2 aoe skills, 1 team fight ult

Amumu
    2 aoe skills, 1 team fight ult, 1 stun

Rammus
    1 HUGE taunt, 1 knockup (good jungle / gank skill), 1 mediocre AoE ult
    Alistar doesn't need to hurt you. He just prevents your team from ever fighting a teamfight on even grounds, always puts his team at the advantage and saves teammates who get caught out of position. Its like Poppy on a 8 second cool down. Pop up, Push, Pop up, Push. Tanks dealing large amounts of damage isn't balanced. Rammus is good because he deals mediocre damage, and kills off people who autoattack him and doesn't die like Alistar. He also shuts down members of their team with taunt. Amumu requires bandage toss or flash to initiate, and has to get a good ult off or he has literally almost no form of CC, bandage toss is a joke in terms of a stun because it puts him at risk especially if he gets stunned or cc'ed before he can ult. Alistar on the otherhand, is improperly played if you need flash to initiate. You forget that like you said, why focus Alistar? Because he has always in your face syndrome. Your tower will not hide you; he fears no amount of damage because he can just ult, shrug off CC and damage, then procede to do his job after you've wasted any skills on him.

Honestly? Stop thinking of Alistars headbut like a GTFO skill, think of Alistar like an extremely tanky Blitzcrank with an AoE powerfist, and no silence. Distance is nothing to a team with a tank that can place the team in a favourable position even on enemy towers in a teamfight.

Summoner skills should be flash exhaust for obvious reasons. Exhaust to shut down any physical carry incase your skills are on CD from saving another teammate and one more needs saving; Flash for bailing out teammates who get caught out of position and for tower diving people who think they're safe. General utility that makes a Utility tank even better.
    Last edited by DaemonLasher; 01-01-2011 at 09:39 AM.

MeruMeru Credited for concept.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

Jermatoo is still in the lower elo bracket, not quite sure but I think he's still under level 30 as well.

Edit: I agree w/ Daemon, I find alistar very amazing... and no, you can't really ignore him, you might not notice but his normal attacks actually pack quite a punch when his ult is on.
    Last edited by liaght; 01-01-2011 at 04:17 PM.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Ap Alistar is a force to be reckoned with.

nuff said

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Alistar is the hero which I am dying to use Portal Key with. Stupid LoL. Can't implement blink items.

With the so called Alistar remake it'll be interesting to see him again. I played a game with him once and just had a blast saving teammates and picking off their taric everytime(He was always the slowest one so it was easier to headbutt him into my team than their trist).

With the so called Alistar remake it'll be interesting to see him again. I played a game with him once and just had a blast saving teammates and picking off their taric everytime(He was always the slowest one so it was easier to headbutt him into my team than their trist).
    What alistar remake? link please.

Hate me.

When Flash was on the brink of removal for the 7th time in a row, A professional Alistar player made a post at how removing flash will screw up Alistar. He then said that "I know about the Alistar remake. I'm the person cooperating with Guinsoo with the remake, and so far it looks like Flash is still a core component of Alistar". Later before that Zileas said somewhere in a thread that Alistar was getting remade.

When Flash was on the brink of removal for the 7th time in a row, A professional Alistar player made a post at how removing flash will screw up Alistar. He then said that "I know about the Alistar remake. I'm the person cooperating with Guinsoo with the remake, and so far it looks like Flash is still a core component of Alistar". Later before that Zileas said somewhere in a thread that Alistar was getting remade.
    So many remakes, they haven't even implemented Eve's yet. I wonder what they'll do to alistar though, he's a pretty good champ as it is... if they add those flash boots though... imagine alistar w/ a 30-60 sec cd blink... :O

Hate me.

Because Eve's remake at the moment will be a nerf. See http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=412804

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Alistar is the hero which I am dying to use Portal Key with. Stupid LoL. Can't implement blink items.
    Indeed lol.
    hurr durr

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

Gotta love Nasus (last game i was just ****ing around doing rambo under their tower )

"One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team"

"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame, and a little less than his share of the credit"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Decent last game. Got tired of retard-queue streak.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

All I know is that I am taking this whole Eve thing and abusing the hell out of it.
    Ive been jungling as Eve and winning every game.
    I found that placing counter wards and just exhausting her is a good way to counter.
    No way she's broken just it is easy to beat noobs with her. Can't use her vs high ELO players.

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    All I know is that I am taking this whole Eve thing and abusing the hell out of it.
    Ive been jungling as Eve and winning every game.
    I found that placing counter wards and just exhausting her is a good way to counter.
    No way she's broken just it is easy to beat noobs with her. Can't use her vs high ELO players.
    In 1500 elo where I play the insta bans are eve kassadin maplh pantheon so expect a nerf.