Page 500 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 40045049049849950050150251055060010001500 ... LastLast
Results 12,476 to 12,500 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Shoogala View Post
    Just had a Mundo make a vlad go 7/0 before 20 minutes, so he wonders why I went afk in base.

This only enrages me further to stop solo queueing. This shit happens to me almost every other match in solo queue. It's like if I don't lose after actually having a good game, I lose because I have a bunch of feeders. I win maybe 25% of my solo queue games.
    And you afking ruins it for the others in your team solo queuing.
    How about instead of being part of the problem you be part of the solution?
    Instead of raging at people and going afk(which should be a bannable offense imo) you offer to switch lanes, give advice,organize ganks, etc.

And people wonder why the community is generally considered terrible(here is a hint, it's attitudes like this)

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 64

Does anyone know what the buffs for Olaf and Garen are? It's funny because those are 2 of the 3 characters I main and I feel that they are great lol. (Jax on the other hand needs a serious nerf, give that man phantom dancers and guinsoo's rageblade and he can kill just about anybody)

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    Does anyone know what the buffs for Olaf and Garen are? It's funny because those are 2 of the 3 characters I main and I feel that they are great lol. (Jax on the other hand needs a serious nerf, give that man phantom dancers and guinsoo's rageblade and he can kill just about anybody)
    Apart from what was in the video, nothing has really be mentioned.
    I wonder if they are going to do a few more Mordekaiser changes so he is more competitive and less about pub stomping people who can't counter him.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    And you afking ruins it for the others in your team solo queuing.
    How about instead of being part of the problem you be part of the solution?
    Instead of raging at people and going afk(which should be a bannable offense imo) you offer to switch lanes, give advice,organize ganks, etc.

And people wonder why the community is generally considered terrible(here is a hint, it's attitudes like this)
    Oh please
    Naive Club is thataway ==========>

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Oh please
    Naive Club is thataway ==========>
    You're poor attempt at trolling aside(i suggest you read the rules)

You would be surprised how much your attitude can effect the out comes of a match, how much of a difference advice can make to someone who may not know how the enemy champ works.

Do you know how many people never buy magic resist or armor? Yet ***** when they do pitiful damage to people who have? It's quite astounding in all honesty.

I have won more games then i can count purely because my team made a few suggestions in regards items and strategies to the guys not doing so well.

Am i naive? Perhaps in the eyes of people who don't know any better or prefer to blame their team mates instead of mistakes they have made.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Can't w8 for the patch my Veigar want his new items xD

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 47

when are they doing the graphic updates? you know the november issue thing that was introducted in october...? >
    Quote Originally Posted by Norrin Radd
    I don't just let any woman touch me...

I'll let you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    It's technically not an MMORPG, but who the hell cares, it's still massive, multiplayer, online, and an RPG.

Quote Originally Posted by BeLady View Post
    when are they doing the graphic updates? you know the november issue thing that was introducted in october...? >
    Season 2?

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    Season 2?
    Soon™.

Also, Magma Chamber is coming pretty Soon™.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34

Friend showed me a program and i did some scans and found out i had a bunch of crap on my comp and some stuff was bottlenecking so i think it should be fixed now im probably gonna download LoL again later today and see if the problem is fixed

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

You're poor attempt at trolling aside(i suggest you read the rules)

You would be surprised how much your attitude can effect the out comes of a match, how much of a difference advice can make to someone who may not know how the enemy champ works.

Do you know how many people never buy magic resist or armor? Yet ***** when they do pitiful damage to people who have? It's quite astounding in all honesty.

I have won more games then i can count purely because my team made a few suggestions in regards items and strategies to the guys not doing so well.

Am i naive? Perhaps in the eyes of people who don't know any better or prefer to blame their team mates instead of mistakes they have made.
    Ok ok Mr. Mod. No need to get angry.
    You forgot to add a spice of reality in there.

In your theory I could've won my last match yesterday when this...person(most likely under 15 or simply...) spammed the word "noob" 5 times in A SECOND in the chat everytime he died or killed someone(which happened very often, deaths that is).

The truth is that half a dozen percent of people who play actually listen to someone, taking their advices and playing in team like never before.

The truth is that the rest of the players will flame you and deliberately set you up to die or leave you to die.

The truth is that even a bigger number just don't even react to other players in team. They are in their own LoL dimension where there is only 1 player in the game VS creep waves.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 01-02-2011 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Ok ok Mr. Mod. No need to get angry.
    You forgot to add a spice of reality in there.

In your theory I could've won my last match yesterday when this...person(most likely under 15 or simply...) spammed the word "noob" 5 times in A SECOND in the chat everytime he died or killed someone(which happened very often, deaths that is).

The truth is that half a dozen percent of people who play actually listen to someone, taking their advices and playing in team like never before.

The truth is that the rest of the players will flame you and deliberately set you up to die or leave you to die.

The truth is that even a bigger number just don't even react to other players in team. They are in their own LoL dimension where there is only 1 player in the game VS creep waves.
    At which point did i say it would make you win that game? I said it helps, if people don't listen/call you a noob then atleast you tried.

At which point did i say it would make you win that game? I said it helps, if people don't listen/call you a noob then atleast you tried.
    It's pretty logical when a kid wants to participate in MTB race but can't ride a bicycle. Father teaches him and he is then able to participate and win.

Same with the game. You can't win a game if you don't realize what you are doing but by knowing your chances to win have dramatically increased.
    Sadly nobody ever listens and whenever I see Glacius finally starting to ward in HoN I just drop a tear.
    I've tried far too often I've given up. Go with the flow or sit quiet.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    Oh man, Garen my boy.

The night before Sunfire's no longer stacked, I played the life out of him, shed a tear, and bought HoN. On the occasions I do play LoL, Garen isn't even touched by me anymore. You could have a few magic resist peripherals attached for good measure when the situation called but stacking them made him one of the funnest and most faceroll tanks on the LoLand.

Back to Shen.

I don't wanna sound like an *** either, but how do you get away with Jax? He is arguably one of the most badass 1v1ers I have ever played, but thats where it stops for me. His stun isn't on demand, making you roll a dice with every dodge, and I only ever see them get crowd controlled to hell. When they cash in on some good kills you love them because they make cool carries, but if they so much as do average to bad, i just QQ like a kid over how little utility they have in team fights.
    Last edited by Fieren; 01-02-2011 at 01:54 PM.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 56

awful patch notes ..

the remake of exaust was a terrible idea ,

zonia attack item...155 ap + 30%
    30% ? why ? 25% was enough , 5% could not sound much but damn it is .

every patch all the champs hit stronger and stronger and stronger , soon the figths would last less than 1 second
    Quote Originally Posted by Q_switch_css View Post
    im stealing internet from the guy downstairs.. sometimes he gets mad and hits the ceiling with the broom unsecure wireless FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by matiasdk View Post
    Inorite. Watch out Rally, another summoner skill joining the club.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34

I tried so hard for a while to be nice to the LoL community but its just so hard cause 95% of them are morons so i've just given up and i troll hardcore most of the time when someone feeds because it's usually the same way (farming in a lane overextended or face checking a bush alone late game)

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

Quote Originally Posted by mysticnoob View Post
    I tried so hard for a while to be nice to the LoL community but its just so hard cause 95% of them are morons so i've just given up and i troll hardcore most of the time when someone feeds because it's usually the same way (farming in a lane overextended or face checking a bush alone late game)
    You has no fwends to premake?

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by matiasdk View Post
    awful patch notes ..

zonia attack item...155 ap + 30%
    30% ? why ? 25% was enough , 5% could not sound much but damn it is .

every patch all the champs hit stronger and stronger and stronger , soon the figths would last less than 1 second
    Jesus Christ the Deathcap, woop!
    201 ap from one item, nice that casters are getting buffed though.

I like the Exhaust remake, it went from specific counter to all-around useful.

Oh, and the new boots are delicious for those who desperately need to reach cdr cap very early on or close to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    I like the Exhaust remake, it went from specific counter to all-around useful.
    My above comment was on the spur of the moment and I definitely exaggerated how useless it will be, but I'm still icky about this exhaust remake. Granted, I'll assume it still slows the guy which is a huge reason for my loving of it, but I'd rather completely shut down an autoattacker than to bullrush a guy to pop it on them. Granted, if the range is still the same, it absolutely won't work on a snare packing nuker like Veigar or Ryze. I'd love to get this thing on a Vlad and see his spamming take a huge hit, but if you don't have a flash or distance closer (this is assuming they don't see you coming and don't stop you anyways) to get the jump on them to THEN exhaust, then it's completely useless for cumonyoface nukers like the two i mentioned above, who will already be on cooldown by the time you use it. Even outside of nukers I still don't see you getting an effective chance to pop this in a team fight, where a lot of ability spammers are also parked way in the back. Exhaust worked wonders on characters like Tryndamere and such because he was already up on your grill so the distance could have been an inch for all it mattered.
    Last edited by Fieren; 01-02-2011 at 02:31 PM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

Master Yi: *Looks at exhaust nerf* Goood Goood

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

Exhaust doesn't work on yi anyways... just put on your ult >.>

edit: And it's more of a buff. Why? Because no it will lower stats needed to kill a yi xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuarikado View Post
    Exhaust doesn't work on yi anyways... just put on your ult >.>
    He speaks about the blind .....

Flash has to be the lamest skill ever.
    "Did we forgot to mention it teleports you as far as your nose reaches?"
    Stupid Riot.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

Ah, that's true, but you can always just circle around (because your base movement is faster than most) till the blind wears down, and let the enemy have it. The blind isn't going to be a big deal.