Page 502 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 240245249250050150250350451255260210021502 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

I don't understand you...
    How are you 1/3 hp and olaf at max hp with still his ult up?
    You're giving hypothetical situations that are making it seem you are being bad.
    In a team fight if you are smart and have teammates and say it was 5v4 and Olaf wasn't there, that means you should have killed their 4 and say one of you died or two making it 3v1 vs an Olaf.

Flash is a bad skill and you're taking flash for your own bad gameplay. I don't think Flash is being removed but when I see people with it I just don't think that have the skill to be saying they are good. And to be fair I take flash on some champs, I take it on Annie but not to run away but for my combo.

I heard one person say on here that Flash should be nerfed to the point that if you use it, you get slowed for 1 second after usage.

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    I don't understand you...
    How are you 1/3 hp and olaf at max hp with still his ult up?
    You're giving hypothetical situations that are making it seem you are being bad.
    In a team fight if you are smart and have teammates and say it was 5v4 and Olaf wasn't there, that means you should have killed their 4 and say one of you died or two making it 3v1 vs an Olaf.

Flash is a bad skill and you're taking flash for your own bad gameplay. I don't think Flash is being removed but when I see people with it I just don't think that have the skill to be saying they are good. And to be fair I take flash on some champs, I take it on Annie but not to run away but for my combo.

I heard one person say on here that Flash should be nerfed to the point that if you use it, you get slowed for 1 second after usage.
    When did I say that olaf had full hp? Even at 1/2 hp you can't burst him down not without your ulti. And about that flash nerf it will never happen. If riot wanted to nerf flash they would have nerfed it 100 years ago.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    When did I say that olaf had full hp? Even at 1/2 hp you can't burst him down not without your ulti.
    WHAT

Okay, seriously. You're not stacking Magic Pen, you're going full AP then. I can nuke the hell out of Olaf with Void Staff + sorc shoes + 15% magic Pen.

Change your build based on their teamcomp. If an Olaf went for you like that then you have really bad tanks who didn't CC him before he ulted.

Riot did nerf Flash into what it is now. They've increased the CD on it so many times. It used to have a 2 minute cooldown, now it's near 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    WHAT

Okay, seriously. You're not stacking Magic Pen, you're going full AP then. I can nuke the hell out of Olaf with Void Staff + sorc shoes + 15% magic Pen.

Change your build based on their teamcomp. If an Olaf went for you like that then you have really bad tanks who didn't CC him before he ulted.
    Again that what I say now never happened before but as a burst champ I really have problems with meaty comps.

Then the problem would be that you are not building according to what they have.
    If the Olaf chased you with his ult on and 1/2 hp.
    You should be in the back of the team fight. If you did your job right one of them should be dead by now. So its 5v4. Dunno how you were brought down to 1/3 if you were in the back but lets say you were at 1/3 when the fight started. You see Olaf running to you with 1/2 hp and your team is stupid not to stop him. You pop ghost you run, he ults and it lasts for 6 seconds. You have skills up to so you hit him. If you pop Zhonya's ring your CD's are up and his ult is off. And you killed him.

Then the problem would be that you are not building according to what they have.
    If the Olaf chased you with his ult on and 1/2 hp.
    You should be in the back of the team fight. If you did your job right one of them should be dead by now. So its 5v4. Dunno how you were brought down to 1/3 if you were in the back but lets say you were at 1/3 when the fight started. You see Olaf running to you with 1/2 hp and your team is stupid not to stop him. You pop ghost you run, he ults and it lasts for 6 seconds. You have skills up to so you hit him. If you pop Zhonya's ring your CD's are up and his ult is off. And you killed him.
    Again this situation never happened before I imagined that..... Lol try to 1v1 a low hp olaf with annie and you will see what happens.
    Last edited by lolzmaster; 01-02-2011 at 05:19 PM.

I am just saying that imagining stuff like that means that you are expecting that to happen.
    Just saying that if I was fighting an Olaf with half hp and me at 1/3 hp, I would do that. Of course it would never happen as that but because you are Annie the ult stun and your skills would leave their team very disabled.
    To be honest I can never picture where an Olaf would chase an Annie if a team fight just started. In the beginning they would cause everyone is at full HP. I just took that idea where you said you were at 1/3 and exaggerated it.

The debate for flash for a getaway is stupid because certain champs need it, like Ashe and Lux, but for Annie I think all she needs is Ghost and Ignite.
    I guess for solo Q you would need it cause you can't depend on good teammates but you shouldn't build depending on that skill.

Again this situation never happened before I imagined that..... Lol try to 1v1 a low hp olaf with annie and you will see what happens.
    ..Why would you 1v1 an Olaf

just use the skill all the pros use and right click back to tower

A low hp Olaf would have used his ult up, or it would have like 1 second on it. You should burst him down easily. I would burst, Zhonya's then burst again so he doesn't life steal during.

I am just saying that imagining stuff like that means that you are expecting that to happen.
    Just saying that if I was fighting an Olaf with half hp and me at 1/3 hp, I would do that. Of course it would never happen as that but because you are Annie the ult stun and your skills would leave their team very disabled.
    To be honest I can never picture where an Olaf would chase an Annie if a team fight just started. In the beginning they would cause everyone is at full HP. I just took that idea where you said you were at 1/3 and exaggerated it.

The debate for flash for a getaway is stupid because certain champs need it, like Ashe and Lux, but for Annie I think all she needs is Ghost and Ignite.
    I guess for solo Q you would need it cause you can't depend on good teammates but you shouldn't build depending on that skill.
    Okay that's what you think not everyone should agree with you. END

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

I can see their point, all these "what if" questions or situations shouldn't even pop up if you have a good enough team comp.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    I can see their point, all these "what if" questions or situations shouldn't even pop up if you have a good enough team comp.
    Yeah and that is really easy when you are solo queuing with stubborn people.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Okay but I never have stun up when I need it. And why does everyone hate flash it's the best skill ever. I always use it in ranked. Removing it would be a nerf to alot carries.
    Heroshi what about in a teamfight? Staying behind the tank isn't always that easy. So u suggest huggen the turret 24/7. What if you see a rammus? You can't escape that.
    I never said flash was OP however I do think that summoner spells in general are kind of retarded....imo they should make it like DOTA/HoN where it takes up an item slot and uses mana + costs a bunch of money.

There's actually a lot of things I wish they'd change in LoL haha but that's just my opinion I guess. But yah the problem with flash is there's no backdraw to it and it's pretty much better than ghost considering you can just flash over a wall and your safe...that is unless your against kassadin or someone else who has flash.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    I never said flash was OP however I do think that summoner spells in general are kind of retarded....imo they should make it like DOTA/HoN where it takes up an item slot and uses mana + costs a bunch of money.
    That would be another HON/dota. The skills have a long cd so I don't see the problem.

That would be another HON/dota. The skills have a long cd so I don't see the problem.
    Changing one idea does not suddenly makes it like the other 2. You still have no gold loss on death, among other things.

I certainly agree with korncob's idea.

Changing one idea does not suddenly makes it like the other 2. You still have no gold loss on death, among other things.

I certainly agree with korncob's idea.
    You don't like the sum skills why? You will regret it when someone is running away from you with low hp.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

You're obviously a baddie, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    You're obviously a baddie, bye.
    Lol yeah Useless lux has snares and ashe has slows they can escape. Kog and annie need it more.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

Kog has a slow, Annie has a stun, put a frozen scepter or whatever it's called on Annie to have ALL OF HER SPELLS SLOW plus a great deal of AP and health.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

I still don't get how I bought the same items and more even after the enemy kassadin got more kills, cs, and assists than me

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 133

You probably got kills on enemies that were on a killing spree which reward you with more gold.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

So I just joined this game and got a player who picked Zilean saying it's his first time. I just think "ugh....kk will see how he is doing". So the game starts, we both go bottom lane(me as Nasus) and we he goes to bushes, I say "back, don't go" but he still does that and gets ambushed.. Naturally you would try escape(which btw was very do-able) but this guy stayed to fight and died before the 1 minute mark and following with a text "Sorry guys first time with this hero" ===> I quit.
    It was more like his first time playing that game at all and buying no items just made it more obvious.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    You probably got kills on enemies that were on a killing spree which reward you with more gold.
    Oh right I forgot about that

Lol yeah Useless lux has snares and ashe has slows they can escape. Kog and annie need it more.
    You can't snare everyone on their team.

I agree with Ashe though.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

You can't snare everyone on their team.

I agree with Ashe though.
    No but you can Snare > Slow > Ult and they're all dead. :l