Page 503 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 340345349350150250350450551355360310031503 ... LastLast
Results 12,551 to 12,575 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    No but you can Snare > Slow > Ult and they're all dead. :l
    With this logic then you can with Annie, Q, W, R. And they're all dead, she doesn't need flash.
    I wasn't saying Lux NEEDS it, I just thought up of the two most squishy champs that have the ability to carry and have common builds where they don't get hp items.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

You tell me (Found this really funny for some reason)

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post

You tell me (Found this really funny for some reason)
    OMG this is hilarious.Marcipaans why didn't u give that guy a chance?
    Last edited by lolzmaster; 01-02-2011 at 10:54 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    So I just joined this game and got a player who picked Zilean saying it's his first time. I just think "ugh....kk will see how he is doing". So the game starts, we both go bottom lane(me as Nasus) and we he goes to bushes, I say "back, don't go" but he still does that and gets ambushed.. Naturally you would try escape(which btw was very do-able) but this guy stayed to fight and died before the 1 minute mark and following with a text "Sorry guys first time with this hero" ===> I quit.
    It was more like his first time playing that game at all and buying no items just made it more obvious.
    Psssh, you should have stayed. I love watching Zileans thinking they're so funny for ulting themselves and getting away with a suicide run, rather than popping it on the carry.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Fieren View Post
    Psssh, you should have stayed. I love watching Zileans thinking they're so funny for ulting themselves and getting away with a suicide run, rather than popping it on the carry.
    I had that time used up for more valuable activities.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

One time my ult was still on cd as Zilean and Kog was about to hit me but luckily for my dodge runes(I only had 2), I survived like 3 hits from him.

If only he Bio- Arcane Barraged me...

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    And you afking ruins it for the others in your team solo queuing.
    How about instead of being part of the problem you be part of the solution?
    Instead of raging at people and going afk(which should be a bannable offense imo) you offer to switch lanes, give advice,organize ganks, etc.

And people wonder why the community is generally considered terrible(here is a hint, it's attitudes like this)
    Also feeding is a bannable offense, which happened first in the story. You cannot say that you can just turn a match around against a fed team-fighting oriented champion. Maybe if it were, for example, a fed leblanc or someone. She really has no AOE, therefore we can just pick her off in team fights. This is a VLADIMIR we are talking about, therefore even engaging him in a team fight would most likely end up him scoring 3-4 kills just by unloading his bar on our team.

I never raged to anyone on the team, I went to top lane with 2 other guys to gank a vlad and he ended up getting a triple kill, putting him at 10/0. I did consider ganking him to slow down his farm, but apparently it didn't work. If someone feeds/fails in a lane, the result is the other champions in that lane are going to be more fed, regardless. I lose about 20% of my arranged games, compared to solo queue, where i lose, on average, 75% of my games. You think communication is the key, when people don't even speak english on our servers and there is no in-game voice communication system. People most of the time, would rather argue/troll than actually try to figure out the problem and fix it. You act as if turning a match around against fed players is something that can inevitably happen, the whole strategy there would be to wait for them to make a mistake, which if they are good players, it won't happen.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Shoogala View Post
    Also feeding is a bannable offense, which happened first in the story. You cannot say that you can just turn a match around against a fed team-fighting oriented champion. Maybe if it were, for example, a fed leblanc or someone. She really has no AOE, therefore we can just pick her off in team fights. This is a VLADIMIR we are talking about, therefore even engaging him in a team fight would most likely end up him scoring 3-4 kills just by unloading his bar on our team.

I never raged to anyone on the team, I went to top lane with 2 other guys to gank a vlad and he ended up getting a triple kill, putting him at 10/0. I did consider ganking him to slow down his farm, but apparently it didn't work. If someone feeds/fails in a lane, the result is the other champions in that lane are going to be more fed, regardless. I lose about 20% of my arranged games, compared to solo queue, where i lose, on average, 75% of my games. You think communication is the key, when people don't even speak english on our servers and there is no in-game voice communication system. People most of the time, would rather argue/troll than actually try to figure out the problem and fix it. You act as if turning a match around against fed players is something that can inevitably happen, the whole strategy there would be to wait for them to make a mistake, which if they are good players, it won't happen.
    Feedings not a bannable offense. Who are you to judge who's dieing to ruin the game for you, and who is simply bad at the game. Riot cares to much for its playerbase because it wants to make money and as such, will never ban players who have horrible scores of 0/12+ etc. You can't punish a player for being bad at the game by not letting them play it, thats just market suicide.

Communication is key, however 90% of the time, bad players will refuse to listen to any form of advice which then leads to better players just raging because they can't help but lose. Solution? Play with premades, then the only people at fault is yourself and your team.

No but you can Snare > Slow > Ult and they're all dead. :l
    This would hold true if Lux did any form of real damage. But sadly most of her damage comes from proccing her passive numerous times which we all know doesn't happen.
    Last edited by DaemonLasher; 01-03-2011 at 02:01 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

MeruMeru Credited for concept.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

Just went tank Janna, incredible how people in my ELO doesnt look at the others build, they just kept focusing me everytime because I was "the mage" of the team. Ended up 5/2/17
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by DaemonLasher View Post
    Feedings not a bannable offense. Who are you to judge who's dieing to ruin the game for you, and who is simply bad at the game. Riot cares to much for its playerbase because it wants to make money and as such, will never ban players who have horrible scores of 0/12+ etc. You can't punish a player for being bad at the game by not letting them play it, thats just market suicide.

Communication is key, however 90% of the time, bad players will refuse to listen to any form of advice which then leads to better players just raging because they can't help but lose. Solution? Play with premades, then the only people at fault is yourself and your team.

This would hold true if Lux did any form of real damage. But sadly most of her damage comes from proccing her passive numerous times which we all know doesn't happen.

Feeding is a form of intentional disruption of gameplay, however you cannot PROVE that its intentional or not, but its still reportable. My whole post was just to assure that im going to stop solo queueing and find something better to do in the meanwhile. I see a great game, just a bad playerbase tbh, which the only way to avoid is to stop solo queueing, period.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Shoogala View Post
    Feeding is a form of intentional disruption of gameplay, however you cannot PROVE that its intentional or not, but its still reportable. My whole post was just to assure that im going to stop solo queueing and find something better to do in the meanwhile. I see a great game, just a bad playerbase tbh, which the only way to avoid is to stop solo queueing, period.
    Thats what I mean, You can't ban for Feeding because you can't prove if its intentional unless you can get a verbal confession.

MeruMeru Credited for concept.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 23

This is just me wondering but...

...exactly how many posts in this topic involve discussing recent patches, reworks, etc. , and how many just brag about a game they had two minutes ago or rage about the playerbase?

This went on for over a thousand pages?
    Last edited by Fieren; 01-03-2011 at 03:53 AM.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 35

Hush Fieren, don't let them know no one cares. It would be bad, like global warming bad.

...exactly how many posts in this topic involve discussing recent patches, reworks, etc. , and how many just brag about a game they had two minutes ago or rage about the playerbase?

Either way were still discussing about the game

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28

Calling Feeding in LoL is like calling Hacks in Counter Strike

when I was just learning the game (even sometimes when I'm playing a new champion) I would over-extend or make a stupid mistake and the other players would call me a feeder.

Now sure, if everytime your alive you run straight at the enemy lines and let a champion eat you alive then yes, you are feeding, but getting killed by a Warwick hiding in the bushes a couple of times while you were laning does not.

Pro Feeding Tip: Get your sides Red and Blue Buff before finding the other teams Carry!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    Calling Feeding in LoL is like calling Hacks in Counter Strike

when I was just learning the game (even sometimes when I'm playing a new champion) I would over-extend or make a stupid mistake and the other players would call me a feeder.

Now sure, if everytime your alive you run straight at the enemy lines and let a champion eat you alive then yes, you are feeding, but getting killed by a Warwick hiding in the bushes a couple of times while you were laning does not.

Pro Feeding Tip: Get your sides Red and Blue Buff before finding the other teams Carry!
    I'm pretty sure he means getting killed a lot of times (5+) while still in laning phase because of overextension

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

What do you think every thread on this site is about?...
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I think the biggest thing that urks me about the NA community is how easily people give up, I just had a team surrender 52 mins into a game we were winning all because 1 person dc'd. I can't remember the last time I've been so pissed off at people in this game, I mean sure this team was bad, took our kog 40 mins to get a bloodrazer, and when we had an open inhib instead of group to drop the enemies inhib 3 of our team pushed top tower (the one between river and base) instead of coming into mid to get the inhib which then led to our tank being dropped and then 3 more dying allowing them to easily baron. This game is requires a certain level of common sense that I'm starting to think the majority of the community doesn't possess.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    I'm pretty sure he means getting killed a lot of times (5+) while still in laning phase because of overextension
    Still doesn't mean it's feeding.

Alot of people don't even take into account assists when judging if someones "feeding" someone could have died 5+ times but allowed their carry to pick up a kill or two each time.

I have played games as a tank and been *****ed at because I have 6 deaths despite have 15-20 assists and taken several towers.

Point is kills mean jack squat if you lose the game and the sooner people realize towers > kills, the higher chance they have at actually turning the game around.

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I think the biggest thing that urks me about the NA community is how easily people give up, I just had a team surrender 52 mins into a game we were winning all because 1 person dc'd. I can't remember the last time I've been so pissed off at people in this game, I mean sure this team was bad, took our kog 40 mins to get a bloodrazer, and when we had an open inhib instead of group to drop the enemies inhib 3 of our team pushed top tower (the one between river and base) instead of coming into mid to get the inhib which then led to our tank being dropped and then 3 more dying allowing them to easily baron. This game is requires a certain level of common sense that I'm starting to think the majority of the community doesn't possess.
    This is also one of my biggest annoyances with the League of Legends community.
    Unless it's a faceroll victory people tend to rage,afk,leave,feed yet ***** about how broken match making is.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 31

*text*

Unless it's a faceroll victory people tend to rage,afk,leave,feed yet ***** about how broken match making is.
    This happend to me just now..

The guy went AFK because he had overfed someone, then another guy started feeding because he said we had lost anyway.
    And then a third guy went jungling when the base obviously needed help.

Was a fun game though, had some lol'able nukes xD
    Annie ftw

13/3/6 (ending result for me)
    "Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
    Mark Twain

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

I always Lol @ people who play on new accounts and make statements like ''we could have won if our (champion name here) was better.'' or ''this team is full of noobs'' ... seriously? How the hell is the dude supposed to be good if hes lvl 4? If you don't want to play with crappy teammates then don't make new accounts and join solo que...
    Relax and enjoy life

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Sadly most of the "new" accounts are players who have reached lvl 30 on several accounts already.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I think the biggest thing that urks me about the NA community is how easily people give up, I just had a team surrender 52 mins into a game we were winning all because 1 person dc'd.
    While yes the community can really suck I find game length to be a major issue. If I was playing Call of Duty you can get a full round in with 5-8 minutes usually, but when going into a LoL game you could be giving up anywhere from 25 minutes to an hour.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

i don't know what to say.
    lol community at its finest.
    i like how he says "blaming one hero makes you look retarded" yet he does the very same thing.
    such a hypocrite.
    sure sivir was never in a single teamfight, but we had all their inhibs but one.
    it's just olaf that is crazy good late game.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

i don't know what to say.
    lol community at its finest.
    i like how he says "blaming one hero makes you look retarded" yet he does the very same thing.
    such a hypocrite.
    sure sivir was never in a single teamfight, but we had all their inhibs but one.
    it's just olaf that is crazy good late game.
    Yah I can't believe they're rebuffing him and garen....pff...

Edit : I'm absolutely LoL'ing at these cry's for nerf on evelynn....so pathetic.

Next thing you know they're gonna nerf malzahar's WER combo....then maybe nerf WW's ult out of nowhere with bloodscent + Q instakill on squishies when he's fed.

Seriously though they will never be happy if their goal is to make it so it's fine to overextend at half HP in this game...which is pretty much what the red posts said they were going to "fix" about stealth in that one thread....rofl.
    Last edited by korncob; 01-03-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping