Page 51 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 414950515253611011515511051 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    Don't take anything for granted with Pantheon right now. He's actually bugged beyond belief. His heartseeker strike does his full attack damage every hit currently, but they want to buff him in other ways before they fix that issue, considering he's useless without it.

source: http://www.leagueofreplays.com/redpo...633481&lang=US
    Yup his heartseeker needs to be fixed and will be fixed in the upcoming patch. After they fix that issue, less people will play pantheon.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Hmm guys how much do you think Kog'Maw will cost , Riot points and IP?

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by AkaSnake View Post
    is there any info released yet about Kog'Maw? id like to see how he/she looks and see what kind of skills Kog'Maw has, what kind of champion he is

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7

currently games playing atm,

League of Legends -----ign- HerokilllerNL

Aion(EU)
    Telemachus ---- Shadedsin (asmo)
    Spatalos ----- Zeroxx (Elyos )

xbox360 gt Jd gamer NL

Loric's Lunatic Reputation: 49

Quote Originally Posted by herokillernl View Post
    is there any info released yet about Kog'Maw? id like to see how he/she looks and see what kind of skills Kog'Maw has, what kind of champion he is

Yup , there you go: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=141912

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 20

Went 8/3/6 on my first game with veigar.

Quote Originally Posted by AkaSnake View Post
    I knew that he would spit poison. l0lz
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 115

Does anyone have the code to bypass a busy server?

Rep?

Quote Originally Posted by KillHannah View Post
    Does anyone have the code to bypass a busy server?

Rep?
    up down left right up up down down

http://kb.leagueoflegends.com/questi...ilable+Message

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I always see screenshots of this game and have seen a few vids and I'd be lying to say I wasn't intrigued, however I have absolutely 0 experience playing Dota (I have played WC3 and other RTS but doubt that would help here). I'm wondering how hard it is to get into this game, will I need to do reading before I decide to try or is it user friendly enough that I can just pick up and play?

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

It's not all that complicated, there's a recommended items list inside the game for every champion you pick, and also some tips on each champion.

And you can go into practice games against bots (still gain xp and ip but at a slower rate) for checking out any champion you buy.

I'd say it's actually very easy to get going with this game, compared to dota anyway, not sure about HoN though

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Recommended builds only get you in the door though. Haven't actually used one since like summoner level 15.
    (`*•.¸(`*•.¸( `*•.¸ ¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (¸.•*´(¸.•*´( ¸.•*´ `*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    I always see screenshots of this game and have seen a few vids and I'd be lying to say I wasn't intrigued, however I have absolutely 0 experience playing Dota (I have played WC3 and other RTS but doubt that would help here). I'm wondering how hard it is to get into this game, will I need to do reading before I decide to try or is it user friendly enough that I can just pick up and play?
    I got into it only having played RTS's too.

Luckily league of legends has a tutorial, online instructional videos, an online game manual etc.

It has a learning curve but nothing awful; biggest thing at the beginning is going to be trying not to die. Just play cautiously as if someone is waiting in every bush and any enemy that is moving towards you is going to attack. Your turret will be your best friend.

It's definitely a game you can pick up and play since you'll be paired with other new players as well.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    It definitely is easy to pick up, couple of months back i had never played DOTA or anything of the sort, just some rts's here and there. My first few games i was confused but i picked it up real quick.

What i suggest to do is get the game, play the tutorial and then play practice games. You can join other people's practice game or make your own private practice game and practice with bots.
    Waiting for a good mmo.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 12

This game is the best RTS I've played.

ADDICTIVE!!! I quit my job to focus on college... and now I am addictive to this game..

I only play 2-3 hours a day though. or less.
    No longer a pure gamer, but I do play sometimes for fun!! To relax. I never like to try hard, etc.. It isn't good for us; we tend to get mad while gaming. Anyways, I have a GTX 460 in SLI, but I don't game much.. hm.

Quote Originally Posted by GhostUnit View Post
    This game is the best RTS I've played.

ADDICTIVE!!! I quit my job to focus on college... and now I am addictive to this game..

I only play 2-3 hours a day though. or less.
    Thats like 3 games xD

Heads or Tails Reputation: 11

Riot really needs to lower the time for champion selection... almost 2 out of 5 games I try to join, somebody leaves and its hella annoying

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 39

Quote Originally Posted by soligen View Post
    Riot really needs to lower the time for champion selection... almost 2 out of 5 games I try to join, somebody leaves and its hella annoying
    its called queue dodging.

If some prick thinks hes high ELO enough that character selection should only be restricted to a certain few characters he'll leave a match.
    I've only queue dodged once because of team composition, not character choice when my team consisted of me and twitch, evelynn, shaco and someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickypanda View Post

If some prick thinks hes high ELO enough that character selection should only be restricted to a certain few characters he'll leave a match.
    I've only queue dodged once because of team composition, not character choice when my team consisted of me and twitch, evelynn, shaco and someone else.
    Yeah that's what I meant, forgot the term for it.

Are they doing anything in Season One for this matter?

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 25

Yeah that's what I meant, forgot the term for it.

Are they doing anything in Season One for this matter?
    Draft Mode - Champion selection during ranked play will take on the form of a live draft. In 5v5 premade and 3v3 premade, the first phase of this draft process will provide the inviter of each team with the opportunity to ban the use of two champions. Banned champions cannot be selected for use on either team, so choose wisely!

After bans have been dispensed by both sides, the teams will begin the draft process. During ranked play, draft picks will be exclusive, meaning that a drafted champion will not be available for play by the opposing team. The team who received the second ban will begin the drafting process by drafting a single champion. Following that, the game will follow a 1:2:2:2:2:1 draft format for the 5v5 brackets and a 1:2:2:1 format for the 3v3 bracket.

at least for ranked matches
    Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post
    When you are counting trial accounts, demo accounts, beta accounts, inactive accounts, etc as "Unique Active Concurrent Subscribers", then yes you are making up numbers. You can believe me or call me a liar all you'd like as it makes no difference to me because you're simply wrong.
    classic high post count nooob^ obvious lies and your 100% wrong

FACTS FOR REPLICANT

pwnt!!!!!!

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Stickypanda View Post

To be honest i queue dodge sometimes myself but it's not because i think i'm better than other players.

It's just that when a game pops up, and the four other players pick a melee champ and nobody picks a tank, you know it's not going to work.

I always try to pick a champion that will synergize well with the team. It's the least somebody can do cause unlike a lot of other multiplayer game, team work is required, so if people can't pick a decent team composition, you have to think that they don't care about team work.
    Waiting for a good mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by raged View Post
    Draft Mode - Champion selection during ranked play will take on the form of a live draft. In 5v5 premade and 3v3 premade, the first phase of this draft process will provide the inviter of each team with the opportunity to ban the use of two champions. Banned champions cannot be selected for use on either team, so choose wisely!

After bans have been dispensed by both sides, the teams will begin the draft process. During ranked play, draft picks will be exclusive, meaning that a drafted champion will not be available for play by the opposing team. The team who received the second ban will begin the drafting process by drafting a single champion. Following that, the game will follow a 1:2:2:2:2:1 draft format for the 5v5 brackets and a 1:2:2:1 format for the 3v3 bracket.

at least for ranked matches
    jeez thats confusing ! kinda ruins the "free to pick any champ" set up though =[ the good thing about it is that theres also the option of not playing a ranked match, which is like now. but this still doesnt exclude the fact that people can still queue dogde right?

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

AP kat > AD kat
    OM NOM NOM NOM

This week's rotation... SO MANY TRYNDAMERE NOOBS X.X

Arri's Animal Reputation: 116
    Australia, In the Outback, With Your Dingo's

This week's rotation... SO MANY TRYNDAMERE NOOBS X.X
    you play Tyrindalolz and do good he's a remarkably hard hero to use - atleast theres not 9000 twitchs
    OM NOM NOM NOM