Page 511 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 1141146150150951051151251352156161110111511 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,775 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    Vlad mid is annoying as shit. >_>
    He annoys me to >_> early game atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluey View Post
    After plaything this game for a while, it's not worth it. The amount of frustration is just stupid. You're team can't play nor communicate and that's no way to play a team game.

Will probably quit this game until they make it P2P or stop randoms from ruining games and then being carried by other players back to my ELO. That's the thing... if you win with a retard on your team you're basically digging your own grave. If you loose with a retard then you're still going to go downwards in ELO and be with him or even more retarded people.
    This is actually one of the major complaints the majority of the community have(it goes into the leaver/afk discussion), My suggestion would be to trying playing with 1 or 2 friends, even if you find some good players and add them to your list, it will make playing alot more enjoyable as you will have atleast 2 people who communicate and can hold their own as opposed to having 4 mute drones who just seem to do nothing but die.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 316

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Mordekaiser mid is a scary encounter for their solo lane.
    The problem with Morde is that I find he doesn't do enough compared to other heroes. He can take a beating and a half, but his damage is only mediocre so there is no reason to attack him, and he can't initiate (no taunt / any form of CC). So while he can last hit easily, can push pretty good, and can't be shoved out of a lane without significant effort, he doesn't add much to team fights (unless you're already doing good in which case his ult is like icing of the cake).

It seems to be him sitting out front hoping that the enemy team initiates on him and that his team backs him up, instead of ignoring his damage and destroying the rest of his team or having them initiate and not having the enemy team come back in time to save him.

He's fun to play, but I don't see what he really excels in.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Quote Originally Posted by Pok View Post
    The problem with Morde is that I find he doesn't do enough compared to other heroes. He can take a beating and a half, but his damage is only mediocre so there is no reason to attack him, and he can't initiate (no taunt / any form of CC). So while he can last hit easily, can push pretty good, and can't be shoved out of a lane without significant effort, he doesn't add much to team fights (unless you're already doing good in which case his ult is like icing of the cake).

It seems to be him sitting out front hoping that the enemy team initiates on him and that his team backs him up, instead of ignoring his damage and destroying the rest of his team or having them initiate and not having the enemy team come back in time to save him.

He's fun to play, but I don't see what he really excels in.
    If he isn't doing any damage you aren't building him right.
    He isn't a tank, he is more of an anti carry. He excels early to mid game.

Do you know what happens when you ignore a good Mordekaiser? He kills your carry and then uses your carry's ghost to kill the rest of your team(regardless of how well he is farmed)

Try building him with a Force of Nature, Radiums Omen, Sorcerers boots, Abyssal Scepter, Rylai's Scepter and a Deathfire Grasp.

While they somewhat overnerfed him(and are looking at him again) he can still anti carry and in some cases carry just as well as he used to, you just have to play him more conservatively.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

If he isn't doing any damage you aren't building him right.
    He isn't a tank, he is more of an anti carry. He excels early to mid game.

Do you know what happens when you ignore a good Mordekaiser? He kills your carry and then uses your carry's ghost to kill the rest of your team(regardless of how well he is farmed)

Try building him with a Force of Nature, Radiums Omen, Sorcerers boots, Abyssal Scepter, Rylai's Scepter and a Deathfire Grasp.

While they somewhat overnerfed him(and are looking at him again) he can still anti carry and in some cases carry just as well as he used to, you just have to play him more conservatively.
    This x1000 I can't count the number of times I've gotten killed as a DPS hero and got ulted only to have my ghost rape half my team.

When your carry is dead, what happens to the rest of the enemy team? Do you think they were doing nothing? Or that your carry was out front for easy pickings? Anything Morde does, some other hero does better (unless your team is absolutely steamrolling the other team in which case, yes, morde is nice).

He has NO cc and he only has mediocre damage.

Olaph, your build is tanky till your 4th item... You'll be doing mediocre (at best) damage for most of the bloody game, getting in some pubstomps means nothing. Sure you won't die much, but you won't be contributing much to your team unless they are picking up the slack.
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

When your carry is dead, what happens to the rest of the enemy team? Do you think they were doing nothing? Or that your carry was out front for easy pickings? Anything Morde does, some other hero does better (unless your team is absolutely steamrolling the other team in which case, yes, morde is nice).

He has NO cc and he only has mediocre damage.

Olaph, your build is tanky till your 4th item... You'll be doing mediocre (at best) damage for most of the bloody game, getting in some pubstomps means nothing. Sure you won't die much, but you won't be contributing much to your team unless they are picking up the slack.
    I think you are thinking of Merc treads(cc reduction and mr) sorcerers boots are the ones with magic pen.

I never said there wasn't better picks, but to claim his damage is mediocre is incorrect, yes he needs some work, yes he is situational just like alot of other champs, however he is incredible in 3s.
    My build and build order varies from game to game based on how well i am doing and the enemy teams make up.

If i am doing well i would go for the more offensive stuff first, not to mention
    Sorcerers boots + Archaic Knowledge pretty much negates any early game magic resist.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

This x1000 I can't count the number of times I've gotten killed as a DPS hero and got ulted only to have my ghost rape half my team.
    Oh god that's happened to me so many times :|

I think you are thinking of Merc treads(cc reduction and mr) sorcerers boots are the ones with magic pen.
    No... I meant he has no CC, which is crowd control, which for someone not doing decent damage is probably a good idea.

however he is incredible in 3s.
    Don't play 3s, maybe, dunno though. Still think you'd want damage or CC.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

I dunno... coz everytime the enemy team ignores me as morde, and wipes out my team.. I end up getting penta kills... Actually this is true for most of the games I ever play w/ someone who plays a good morde. He has decent ratios now, and he can spam his skills like a mofo. :/
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Was thinking about playing around with Corki again, whats better to do AD or AP?

No... I meant he has no CC, which is crowd control, which for someone not doing decent damage is probably a good idea.
    If built correctly he has decent damage, perhaps you have yet to really see a good Morde.

As for CC, Rylai's Scepter is incredible on Morde, every single ability he has, will apply the slow, good luck running for a Morde who has a Rylai's Scepter.

A Lichbane will allow Morde to 3 hit a squishy if he is decently farmed, if you ignore Morde you are doing him a HUGE favour.

While he lacks CC(fixed via Rylai's Scepter) he certainly has damage.
    Deathfire Grasp + Ulti + Ignite is nothing to laugh at.

Was thinking about playing around with Corki again, whats better to do AD or AP?
    AD without a doubt, AD Corki is probably one of the scariest carries in the game.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34

AD without a doubt, AD Corki is probably one of the scariest carries in the game.
    Agreed 100% i actually got my first penta with corky brutilizer,black cleaver, frozen mallet use machine gun and its GG

can anyone give the ap ratios on caits skills (if she has any) i want to do some build testing on leaguecraft while i wait to get my graphics card
    Last edited by mysticnoob; 01-06-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 23

anyone playing udyr?
    bought new skin for him not so long ago,
    im liking his playstyle a lot with the stances.
    playing him tank/ad mostly (kinda offtank)

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

Lol, Brolaf says KABUUUUM when using his Reckless Swing

Now i need to buy that skin

As for morde, I used to play morde, people wanna counter morde by ganking him 5 at a time, that just make him stronger.

Tell your dps to go solo Mordekaiser, away from minions, he will never be a problem.
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

Quote Originally Posted by Anrick View Post
    Lol, Brolaf says KABUUUUM when using his Reckless Swing

Now i need to buy that skin

As for morde, I used to play morde, people wanna counter morde by ganking him 5 at a time, that just make him stronger.

Tell your dps to go solo Mordekaiser, away from minions, he will never be a problem.
    This used to be true at one point, but with the recent changes to him... no it won't work anymore.

Hate me.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by liaght View Post
    This used to be true at one point, but with the recent changes to him... no it won't work anymore.
    Yeah ever since the most recent changes, morde's shield has been a fraction of what it used to be, if you are in a solo lane against him you just need to harrass the hell out of him since he can't just stand there and farm anymore (great when playing someone like mf or any other ranged carry). I mean he can still become the late game powerhouse if you let him farm.

Well, they changed him a bit, Mordekaiser used to be useless alone in a 1vs1 or on the jungle, now he can do some dmg and still do a 1vs1 against someone.

But hes the same champion, the same odd champion, when fed, is harder to kill him as a team than 1vs1ing, hes one of the champs that requires tatics and brain to face.

His biggest weakness is not being able to recharge his shield, so Stunners or Silencers be there for mordekaiser. If he used COTG on you, run, try to delay your death as much as you can so he doesnt get a ghost, if he gets a ghost, retreat, you will die.

He loses health when he uses his skills, so not let him farm, make he think that he has control over the lane, but harass him

On Teamfights, you gotta forget him, hes a pain in the *** I know but the ammount of dmg that will take for you to kill him would be enough to kill 2 or 3 of their assassins and casters

If only morde is alive, the low health one should retreat, only the healthier should chase him, and don't get fooled by his low health, he is a tank with a regenerating shield, Health doesnt make any difference to him on low crowd fights.
    Last edited by Anrick; 01-06-2011 at 02:31 PM.

League of Legends

Well, they changed him a bit, Mordekaiser used to be useless alone in a 1vs1 or on the jungle, now he can do some dmg and still do a 1vs1 against someone.

But hes the same champion, the same odd champion, when fed, is harder to kill him as a team than 1vs1ing, hes one of the champs that requires tatics and brain to face.

His biggest weakness is not being able to recharge his shield, so Stunners or Silencers be there for mordekaiser. If he used COTG on you, run, try to delay your death as much as you can so he doesnt get a ghost, if he gets a ghost, retreat, you will die.

He loses health when he uses his skills, so not let him farm, make he think that he has control over the lane, but harass him

On Teamfights, you gotta forget him, hes a pain in the *** I know but the ammount of dmg that will take for you to kill him would be enough to kill 2 or 3 of their assassins and casters

If only morde is alive, the low health one should retreat, only the healthier should chase him, and don't get fooled by his low health, he is a tank with a regenerating shield, Health doesnt make any difference to him on low crowd fights.
    but this scenario isn't always the case you can't assume that no one will die on the other team, if it's a team fight and you ignore morde, he'll focus the carry along w/ his 4 buddies, and odds are that carry is gonna die, and morde WILL get his ghost, that is if the morde is competent, and not a skill spamming idiot who just blows his ult while all the enemies have full health.

Edit: Morde already became the "LoL you can't 1v1 morde" ever since his ap ratio boost, and if it's against auto attackers, he should have a thornmail, that's already a given. So those carries can't 1v1 morde, AT all. they'll die before morde even gets to half his health, and he'll get a ghost from this 1v1 to boot.
    Last edited by liaght; 01-06-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Hate me.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Boxxy View Post
    250/400/600

2x whatever added damage you have (IE adds 150 to your ulti range because 75 ad) base damage is not added

150 mana at all levels i believe and with my CD runes is 58 seconds at lvl 3, not sure CD at others
    tnx for the intel

does that ulti do crit and has to crit or is that a bug, cus if it cant crit that ulti fckin sux donky balls. single target and only 600 dmg on lv 3 even with 2x dmg

on the other hand if it is supposed to be crit bases that ulti can do some serious dmg with the build i posted earlier for tryn ,
    600 + ( 500x2 ) = 1600 on crit 1600 x 2.5 = 4k crit, thats one heck of a parley shot

but this scenario isn't always the case you can't assume that no one will die on the other team, if it's a team fight and you ignore morde, he'll focus the carry along w/ his 4 buddies, and odds are that carry is gonna die, and morde WILL get his ghost, that is if the morde is competent, and not a skill spamming idiot who just blows his ult while all the enemies have full health.

Edit: Morde already became the "LoL you can't 1v1 morde" ever since his ap ratio boost, and if it's against auto attackers, he should have a thornmail, that's already a given. So those carries can't 1v1 morde, AT all. they'll die before morde even gets to half his health, and he'll get a ghost from this 1v1 to boot.

Well if he is that strong, I might play him again

League of Legends

Quote Originally Posted by kamikze View Post
    tnx for the intel

does that ulti do crit and has to crit or is that a bug, cus if it cant crit that ulti fckin sux donky balls. single target and only 600 dmg on lv 3 even with 2x dmg

on the other hand if it is supposed to be crit bases that ulti can do some serious dmg with the build i posted earlier for tryn ,
    600 + ( 500x2 ) = 1600 on crit 1600 x 2.5 = 4k crit, thats one heck of a parley shot
    Well it has a 1:1 ratio w/ your AD or something, coz w/ my IE and Cleaver it does damage just below 1000.

Hate me.

Man, might just be me but every time I choose Xin there always seems to be an enemy akali ready to get on my nerves. :l

Did they just do a quickfix on Cait? Ult isn't critting anymore for some reason. lol

Hate me.

Man, might just be me but every time I choose DPS there always seems to be an enemy akali ready to get on my nerves. :l

Fixed /10char

For your xin zhao problem with akali, get oracles

One of Xin Zhao's strenght comes from sucessive hits, as jax, oracles will make her not interrupt your hitting sequence

Or you can walk around with 2 wards and when she comes at you drop one inside her fog
    Last edited by Anrick; 01-06-2011 at 07:21 PM.

League of Legends

Fixed /10char

For your xin zhao problem with akali, get oracles

One of Xin Zhao's strenght comes from sucessive hits, as jax, oracles will make her not interrupt your hitting sequence

Or you can walk around with 2 wards and when she comes at you drop one inside her fog
    Thats the thing, might be because I'm new with him or something but I do terrible against Akali whenever I go Xin, dunno maybe it's because for some odd reason everytime I'd use a technique literally she has maybe 5 hp left I'd use say my ult and nope didn't do shit. It's stupid. >_>