League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #521
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,985
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin Catling View Post
    There are better champions to replace Garen with and Pantheon rocks early game, but flops late game.
    I might be biased in my view of Garen since I main Katarina. He's such a hard counter to her it isn't even funny.
    (`*.(`*.( `*. .* ).* ).* )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (.*(.*( .* `*. )`*. )`*. )

  2. #522
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    879
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimee View Post
    I might be biased in my view of Garen since I main Katarina. He's such a hard counter to her it isn't even funny.
    My main is shaco so Pan is really hard for me to kill.

  3. #523
    ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 30
    MateriaCloud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,331
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Eva, tonight we will be doing that deal so get your things together.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shit Sticks View Post
    F*ck, you guys want to play something together? Looking for an 4we5umz gr4f1x game. Also, who ever wants, let's go ahead and play Gamez Aion. It's a private server, yes, but playing just to see how Aion is, if satisfied, well, I'll buy it.

    Lovez~...
    And who thought the forum name spoke for itself? xD

    Xfire ID: MateriaCloud

    Currently Playing
    Lost Saga IGN: Unknown
    League of Legends IGN: Liquidated

    Waiting For
    FF14
    The old Republic

  4. #524
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Why do people even main characters? IMO I'd rather enjoy playing every champion at least once, then mixing between my most favorites.

  5. #525
    Chrono's Crony Reputation: 103
    xDmonster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lavega
    Posts
    3,342
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MateriaCloud View Post
    Eva, tonight we will be doing that deal so get your things together.
    May I ask what deal that is?
    Give & Take

  6. #526
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    Why do people even main characters? IMO I'd rather enjoy playing every champion at least once, then mixing between my most favorites.
    Take 5 vs 5 for example

    Most 5 vs 5 team are infact consisted of either friends or people who have played with each other people so its best to be as well prepared as possible. my main is teemo because not only is he cute on the eyes to the girlfriend [i get to play more this way] but i also find him extremely good when you encounter the right type of champs [Teemo > Tanks/DPS range but loses to people like War, Yi etc.]

    in 3vs3 when i buy teemo ill prob move to a second person [shaco/sion] but i consider him a main because i know how to play him [prob reason everyone has a main :P]

  7. #527
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    Why do people even main characters? IMO I'd rather enjoy playing every champion at least once, then mixing between my most favorites.
    Main champs really mean those champs that you do better with than other champs while playing smoothly I guess. Also for some reason I want them to make some sort of a story mode or maybe comic strips about the champs before they joined the league of legends

  8. #528
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13
    liaght's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up in you.
    Posts
    1,500
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Yeah Garens ult is pretty good, takes out anyone at less than half HP. I've seen pantheon do strut his stuff and all, hmm... Was also considering Kat, she was my favorite character back then... but... now I'm confused... Y^Y

    Maybe I should save up for Kennen xD
    Last edited by liaght; 06-05-2010 at 04:40 PM.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen

    Hate me.

  9. #529
    Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    Main champs really mean those champs that you do better with than other champs while playing smoothly I guess. Also for some reason I want them to make some sort of a story mode or maybe comic strips about the champs before they joined the league of legends
    Would be good to have a story mode but i guess we just gotta put up with the background story for the moment >.< ive seen on youtube little snippets of fan made ones but eh...

  10. #530
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 15

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,256
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justified Toaster View Post
    Would be good to have a story mode but i guess we just gotta put up with the background story for the moment >.< ive seen on youtube little snippets of fan made ones but eh...
    When you say for the moment do you mean they're making a story mode?

Page 53 of 4290 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455631031535531053 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •