Page 549 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 4944949953954754854955055155959964910491549 ... LastLast
Results 13,701 to 13,725 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    Nidalee is amazing in SR, she is alot harder to play in SR, but she is still amazing.

Mordekaiser, Taric,Janna,Trundle,Nasus, MALPHITE...

I was going to quote you and say MALHPITE but refreshed and hhe appeared there. Lol.

Master Yi as the backdoorer... He can pretty much destroy your nexus in 60 seconds on 3vs3 if youre all level 18.
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

God renekton is alot squishier than I thought : / feels like I'm playing ashe early game.
    Relax and enjoy life

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Thetake View Post
    God renekton is alot squishier than I thought : / feels like I'm playing ashe early game.
    I had the same problem, once you get used to his squishiness you get pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I was all "Yay ice cream!" And they was all "Sir you forgot your toast" and I was all "wut :O".

Banned Reputation: 10

they admited to probably over nerfing renekton cause of his old passive before they changed it.

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Anrick View Post
    I was going to quote you and say MALHPITE but refreshed and hhe appeared there. Lol.

Master Yi as the backdoorer... He can pretty much destroy your nexus in 60 seconds on 3vs3 if youre all level 18.
    My first 3v3 ranked match we managed to turn the game around due to acing them and pushing all the way to their nexus(I was Malphite and one of my friends was Yi)

Quote Originally Posted by Imepime View Post
    I had the same problem, once you get used to his squishiness you get pretty good.
    I have yet to see a Renekton who wasn't completely terrible, let alone go positive.

Next game i play with him I'll screen shot it.
    I was all "Yay ice cream!" And they was all "Sir you forgot your toast" and I was all "wut :O".

Dante’s Inferno Reputation: 41

if you want to play renekton just get nasus he does it 10000 times better
    "One man can be a crucial ingredient on a team, but one man cannot make a team"

"A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame, and a little less than his share of the credit"

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

Quote Originally Posted by Imepime View Post
    His passive is broken as hell atm, doesn't give magic resistance and armor like it's supposed to.

I have yet to see a Renekton who wasn't completely terrible, let alone go positive.
    Look at my match history, only games I get bad ratios on were when I'd get focused alot or whem my team fed hard.

Edit: They need to update Lolbase, tired of none of my new games not uploading right due to them not even updating their database.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermatoo View Post
    His passive is broken as hell atm, doesn't give magic resistance and armor like it's supposed to.
    Look at my match history, only games I get bad ratios on were when I'd get focused alot or whem my team fed hard.
    I was actually talking about in matches i have played :P

Edit: They need to update Lolbase, tired of none of my new games not uploading right due to them not even updating their database.
    Don't bother with it, I have uploaded a ton of logs over the last month or so and it hasn't updated shit, it says i have like 8 games played, when in reality i have around 500.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 25

Nidalee is amazing in SR, she is alot harder to play in SR, but she is still amazing.

Mordekaiser, Taric,Janna,Trundle,Nasus, MALPHITE...
    she isn't close to being amazing.
    she's just decent..

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    she isn't close to being amazing.
    the only thing that she's amazing at is survivability.
    other than that, she's underpowered.
    You're joking right? Nidalee is one of the best pokers in the game, sure she needs a few tweaks and fair few bugs fixed but to say she is only amazing at surviving is incorrect.
    AP Nidalee is actually very powerful in the right hands, alot of people underestimate her though.

Once they fix him, i can only see myself getting better.
    4v5 ww was jungle then left, got first blood with ww gank. I had solo lane.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Ok, so I need some serious advice with Lux. I don't know if it's me or not, but I haven't won a single game with her yet x.x I've been using nashor's but aside from that I really have no idea. So does anyone have any item advice and just general gameplay advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Ok, so I need some serious advice with Lux. I don't know if it's me or not, but I haven't won a single game with her yet x.x I've been using nashor's but aside from that I really have no idea. So does anyone have any item advice and just general gameplay advice?
    Nashors is a waste, you should always be at max range when play as Lux. build wise i'd suggest something like.

Rod of the Ages, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Mejais Soul Stealer, Rabadon's Deathcap, Void Staff and Zhonya's Hourglass.

If you're not doing so well early game, you could substitute Mejais for a Shurelya's Reverie or something.

Game Journalist Reputation: 14

It's not difficult to go positive with Reketon. The problem with him is you do so little to affect the game that all your numbers are going to be low if you're playing him well. Low kills, low assists, but low deaths.
    Of all the characters in the game, he fustrates me with his wasted potential. His abilities would allow him to be top tier quite easilly, since his ability set has nothing missing from it, and every one of his abilities can be used in a variety of ways. It's just the numbers that are attached to these abilities, and his own base stats are utterly crap.
    He's not like someone like, say, Gangplank, who has severe problems from a design perspective but has had some pretty impressive numbers attached to those sub-par abilities over the course of his patching.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Hhean View Post
    It's not difficult to go positive with Reketon. The problem with him is you do so little to affect the game that all your numbers are going to be low if you're playing him well. Low kills, low assists, but low deaths.
    Of all the characters in the game, he fustrates me with his wasted potential. His abilities would allow him to be top tier quite easilly, since his ability set has nothing missing from it, and every one of his abilities can be used in a variety of ways. It's just the numbers that are attached to these abilities, and his own base stats are utterly crap.
    He's not like someone like, say, Gangplank, who has severe problems from a design perspective but has had some pretty impressive numbers attached to those sub-par abilities over the course of his patching.
    With frozen mallet and some AS/AD items he's very good imo

hes very hard to play but if you can use him properly he's awesome in teamfights

but I will admit his early game is shit

Sonic’s Milkshake Reputation: 15

Nashors is a waste, you should always be at max range when play as Lux. build wise i'd suggest something like.

Rod of the Ages, Ionian Boots of Lucidity, Mejais Soul Stealer, Rabadon's Deathcap, Void Staff and Zhonya's Hourglass.

If you're not doing so well early game, you could substitute Mejais for a Shurelya's Reverie or something.
    That's pretty much my build for most casters since it gives you around 700~ ap and survivability. I do like changing out either the void staff or hourglass for a lichbane for extra rape sometimes. The speed you can take out turrets is just amazing too.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 28

Was in a game today that had an Akali who picked up all 3 of the snowball items. Got them to 14 stacks a piece before the steamroller ended the game.

Also does anyone use Energy Regen or Flat Energy Runes on their ninjas? I always find myself to be lacking in energy as Shen.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

I have found myself using damage support/utility champs more now... sniping w/ Cait/Lux/Ez I choose Cait when we're lacking AD, and Lux when we're lacking AP, Ez when I feel like it... but tbh... Ez is outclassed by Cait when it comes to poking.... Still saving up for shen...
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Sparks Kincade View Post
    Was in a game today that had an Akali who picked up all 3 of the snowball items. Got them to 14 stacks a piece before the steamroller ended the game.

Also does anyone use Energy Regen or Flat Energy Runes on their ninjas? I always find myself to be lacking in energy as Shen.
    If you are lacking energy on shen from mid to late game then you are either spamming Q too often or are only taunting a single target at a time. When I play shen if I can't taunt more than 1 target then I'll just shadow them while I wait for a 2nd target (since taunt gives energy back).

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

I just recently picked it up again. Left shortly after LeBlanc was introduced due to holidays and didn't get back to the game til a few days ago..
    I see that most champs recently have been 6k IP, oh well. Any opinions on Cassiopeia? Tried out Caitlyn since she is free this week but while she is fine, I don't like her enough to warrant a purchase. Cassio however seems intriguing looking at the abilities.
    I'm 30 and got a few rune pages (not all maxed out yet though).

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Quote Originally Posted by banano View Post
    I just recently picked it up again. Left shortly after LeBlanc was introduced due to holidays and didn't get back to the game til a few days ago..
    I see that most champs recently have been 6k IP, oh well. Any opinions on Cassiopeia? Tried out Caitlyn since she is free this week but while she is fine, I don't like her enough to warrant a purchase. Cassio however seems intriguing looking at the abilities.
    I'm 30 and got a few rune pages (not all maxed out yet though).
    Cass is good, takes a while to get used to but she's really strong. Only weak point is her ultimate I'd say, but don't think I've played her since she was buffed though.

I'd recommend her

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

I find Cass to be an amazing early to mid game champ.
    If she has a solo lane you can shut down the other by making them recall a lot.
    Her late game is kinda mediocre to low par IMO. Her Q range is good but her E skill requires you to come closer for the spam and that requires you to get targeted. As well as her R that is very situational depending on how they are facing.
    I'll usually save my R for the champ that targets me, (like a Yi or Xin) and focus him.

Overall if you want to have fun go with her, if you practice with her and farm very well she is good.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

I just realized... i have no tank runes whatsoever... wow... lol... now this makes me not want to buy shen... lame...
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 65

Random rant below:

I've been playing LoL "casually" since beta, but I'm about sick of it now. I really enjoy the champs that take a bit more thought than right click and profit, but it's amazingly stupid playing solo queue anymore. You get people playing the likes of Tryndamere, Zilean, or any of the other fotm champs and it's just one huge snore fest of ace after ace once you get past the 20 minute mark.

I'm sick of champs that can just blatantly ignore game mechanics. A Tryndamere that I've been holding off for 10 minutes does not deserve a free tower dive kill at level 6. At least Popppy has risks associated with her immunity.

Zilean should not be able to go "lawl bomb" non-stop for insane damage before people can get mr. Pan and Heartseeker are still broken. More people are discovering how ridiculous Akali has always been. Mundo's don't die. Kassadin and Nidalee have way to much survivability and escape ability for their damage. Then you have tanks like Shen and Morde who can easily out damage dps champs.

TL;DR/Words that make some level of sense:

There are way too many easy mode champs that make solo queue play hideous!
    (`*•.¸(`*•.¸( `*•.¸ ¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )¸.•*´ )
    Even a chance meeting is the fate of a previous life.
    (¸.•*´(¸.•*´( ¸.•*´ `*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )`*•.¸ )