League of Legends [Discussion]

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

So does ranked do anything at all?

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

puts your name up on the ranking ladder for everyone to see, alot more challenging then normal games, more baddies in solo ranked queue then normal.

I love it when the other team has a jungler and my buddy and I go against there solo, holding them off so bad that we hit level 6 before they could even hit lvl 2 is the best, except when our team sucks it up in the other lanes and we end up losing.
    Last edited by markca; 08-08-2010 at 04:02 PM.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 20

Another fail team

MapleStory~LimaBear-126 Bowmaster -PaperDavis 70 CB(retired)
    Atlantica Online-Level 104 gunner/Limasorz (semi-retired)
    Lunia-SprayNPray Gunner
    xfire-Pigorgasm

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Bearssiggy.gif

Banned Reputation: 60

Who the eff said LoL had a bad community?

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Quote Originally Posted by Epickk View Post
    Who the eff said LoL had a bad community?
    Everyone... EVER!

Edit: Page 600 get!

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 34

Malzahar is tempting me. I know hes not good really as it is but still (they are buffing him ALOT in the coming patches)

But I also want galio and I NEED runes if I plan on being in a ranked team soon :[

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Sorry, I meant to say that to Ednyn as an answer to how you could still lose.
    I know kills aren't everything. T'was just saying that they had more Farm/CS than them + superior team combination. From a mere speculation standpoint from a guy with 3k+ games racked up. Now,I know they just made nub mistakes/moves,which is usually the case in solo queue but I haven't ranked solo queue in nearly a week. :x

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 119

Quote Originally Posted by Heroshi View Post
    Malzahar is tempting me. I know hes not good really as it is but still (they are buffing him ALOT in the coming patches)

But I also want galio and I NEED runes if I plan on being in a ranked team soon :[
    I can own pretty hard with malzahar...don't get why people say he's underpowered, though without his ult you can be fairly useless, very short cooldown though and once you have it and your built up enough you can easily kill someone. Nullzone ends up taking around 11% of their health per second for 5 seconds, that's at least 33% of their health, 44% if you get rylai's most likely. Then you got malefic hitting for about 600? I forget, then malefic itself hits for about 800 over the full time....haven't played malzahar in a while these might be wrong numbers but yah.

I suppose I can see why malzahar would be considered underpowered though thinking about the actual numbers....44% would be 1760 (if they don't have merc treads) then 1400 more would only be about 3160 of their health...then you'd have to chase them down and put another malefic + hit with your gate possible after you finish your ult. In a team battle however it can turn the tide pretty quickly...but if you think about it there's caster's like, say, ryze who can pop his ult and do aoe snare + spell flux and all of that good shit..and he ends up doing a lot more damage than malzahar at once.

I still say buy him, because he is very fun and not too awful underpowered...I seem to do great with him anyways.

What's odd is I also seem to do great with evelynn and udyr who are also considered some of the worst champions in the game...lol
    Currently Playing :
    Waiting on :
    Stuff
    AO Engine upgrade + Rebalance!
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    -------
    Xfire : Korncob | Steam : Korncob/Korncobsleep/Korncobsleeping

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by korncob View Post
    I can own pretty hard with malzahar...don't get why people say he's underpowered, though without his ult you can be fairly useless, very short cooldown though and once you have it and your built up enough you can easily kill someone. Nullzone ends up taking around 11% of their health per second for 5 seconds, that's at least 33% of their health, 44% if you get rylai's most likely. Then you got malefic hitting for about 600? I forget, then malefic itself hits for about 800 over the full time....haven't played malzahar in a while these might be wrong numbers but yah.

I suppose I can see why malzahar would be considered underpowered though thinking about the actual numbers....44% would be 1760 (if they don't have merc treads) then 1400 more would only be about 3160 of their health...then you'd have to chase them down and put another malefic + hit with your gate possible after you finish your ult. In a team battle however it can turn the tide pretty quickly...but if you think about it there's caster's like, say, ryze who can pop his ult and do aoe snare + spell flux and all of that good shit..and he ends up doing a lot more damage than malzahar at once.

I still say buy him, because he is very fun and not too awful underpowered...I seem to do great with him anyways.

What's odd is I also seem to do great with evelynn and udyr who are also considered some of the worst champions in the game...lol
    The problem with Malzahar is that there are 3 mages so much better than him. Annie, Anivia and Veigar make Malzahar cry. They all have aoe stuns and higher burst damage. He isn't worth it considering there are 2 mages better than him that cost half of what he does...

Heroshi, what buffs is malz getting?
    Last edited by limabear; 08-08-2010 at 09:30 PM.
    MapleStory~LimaBear-126 Bowmaster -PaperDavis 70 CB(retired)
    Atlantica Online-Level 104 gunner/Limasorz (semi-retired)
    Lunia-SprayNPray Gunner
    xfire-Pigorgasm

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Bearssiggy.gif

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51

Quote Originally Posted by limabear View Post
    The problem with Malzahar is that there are 3 mages so much better than him. Annie, Anivia and Veigar make Malzahar cry. They all have aoe stuns and higher burst damage. He isn't worth it considering there are 2 mages better than him that cost half of what he does...

Heroshi, what buffs is malz getting?
    Mal'Zahar

* Base Movement speed increased to 315 from 310.
    * Malefic Visions
    o Range increased to 650 from 600.
    o Cooldown reduced to 15/13/11/9/7 from 16/14/12/10/8
    * Nether Grasp
    o Range increased to 650 from 575
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

Page 599 of 4293 FirstFirst ... 9949954958959759859960060160964969910991599 ... LastLast