Page 7 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 5678917571075071007 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

  1. #151
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Sivir doesn't have enough range, that range nerf really hit her.

    Tristana and Ashe for damage and they are pretty easy to learn. Nidalee for more experienced players.

  2. #152
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    every game i played with as or against a sivir = a loss for the team sivir is in =S i dont know the only thing she adds to the team is her ulti but i'd rather have another hero with better skills than her =S

  3. #153
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 156
    ZormaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3,573
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Sivir doesn't have enough range, that range nerf really hit her.

    Tristana and Ashe for damage and they are pretty easy to learn. Nidalee for more experienced players.
    Those heroes are easily taken :/

    any others?

    i got like 4k points

    How bout Corki?

    I have trist. but getting bored ;/
    Last edited by ZormaX; 05-28-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

  4. #154
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 12

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chakraflare View Post
    every game i played with as or against a sivir = a loss for the team sivir is in =S i dont know the only thing she adds to the team is her ulti but i'd rather have another hero with better skills than her =S
    Probably just people don't know how to use Sivir. She's a support char. What she excels at is this. Your 4 teammates are pushing mid, and you see 4 or all 5 of the other team is also mid, trying to defend the push. Sivir will go top or bottom, and push that lane so damn fast, that she will force 1 or 2 of the people in middle, to have to come defend top or bottom. Giving you the advantage mid. She's a pusher, and she does it amazingly well.

  5. #155
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    That exiled morgana skin looks amazing, buying it ASAP even tough I probably will never use her.

    Add me, Noctellia.

  6. #156
    Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 13
    seroson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    662
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Anybody on right now? I'm level 9 looking for some kool doods who drive some benz

    IGN: Seroson

  7. #157
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Wuts a good ranged hero?

    im getting pwned. i chose sivir

    1/10/5 D:
    Sivir probably a good mid lane champ and a good lane pusher like heimer.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  8. #158
    Game Journalist Reputation: 95
    Abubakr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,575
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Those heroes are easily taken :/

    any others?

    i got like 4k points

    How bout Corki?

    I have trist. but getting bored ;/
    Corki is a lot of fun. Definately not an easy champion to get good with though. He can really help the team out with his armor penentration.

    You can try him out, he is one of my favourites. Like Kostolomac said Nidalee is also great. I really like to play her, lots of fun.

    So you can try out Corki and Nidalee if you don't like Tristana and Ashe.

  9. #159
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Corki is a lot of fun. Definately not an easy champion to get good with though. He can really help the team out with his armor penentration.

    You can try him out, he is one of my favourites. Like Kostolomac said Nidalee is also great. I really like to play her, lots of fun.

    So you can try out Corki and Nidalee if you don't like Tristana and Ashe.
    Tristana is one of the best mid lane champion. Such a devastating champion to have mid against with.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  10. #160
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21
    Noctellia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    She's more devastating when she's laned with someone else, tough. More specifically champions like allstar and janna who can push the enemy back to her so she doesn't risk her life rocket jumping all the time.

  11. #161
    `Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 15
    SunCe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seroson View Post
    Anybody on right now? I'm level 9 looking for some kool doods who drive some benz

    IGN: Seroson
    You can play with my brother, he is low lvl unlike me

    IGN: EvaTheCarrier

    EDIT: Should I get Pantheon or Shaco??? I need to know NOW!! xDmonster dun read this thread you bastard lol
    Last edited by SunCe; 05-29-2010 at 05:02 AM.

  12. #162
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    Tristana is one of the best mid lane champion. Such a devastating champion to have mid against with.
    I consider Ashe to be the best mid hero at the moment, I have yet to be stopped at mid by a champion that isn't another Ashe that is outplaying me or getting assistance from the side lanes. Katarina can make her sweat, but with good positioning that threat is gone too.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    Those heroes are easily taken :/

    any others?

    i got like 4k points

    How bout Corki?

    I have trist. but getting bored ;/
    Well if they are taken very easily you should consider picking up a champion that isn't a ranged carry, like a nice tank or support, having nothing but ranged damage dealers is a sure way to lose.
    I dislike Corki, people wet their panties about him, but his AP ratios are too nerfed to do any bursts, his normal damage is mediocre even when fed, he has no CC unlike Tristana or Ashe.
    I would keep playing Tristana when the team needs a ranged damage dealer.

  13. #163
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    I consider Ashe to be the best mid hero at the moment, I have yet to be stopped at mid by a champion that isn't another Ashe that is outplaying me or getting assistance from the side lanes. Katarina can make her sweat, but with good positioning that threat is gone too.
    Really? I'd say zilean is the best mid lane hero atm.
    I'm really glad they're nerfing his ap ratio and adding bomb calls-for-help though

  14. #164
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Really? I'd say zilean is the best mid lane hero atm.
    I'm really glad they're nerfing his ap ratio and adding bomb calls-for-help though
    It's obvious he will come to bomb you, so you volley him and get a few more attacks in. Early on with lizard buff zilean would be too scared to do anything because of that.

    I think the call for help and that minor damage before the explosion is allow towers to attack him when he plants the bomb, not when it explodes.

  15. #165
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    It's obvious he will come to bomb you, so you volley him and get a few more attacks in. Early on with lizard buff zilean would be too scared to do anything because of that.

    I think the call for help and that minor damage before the explosion is allow towers to attack him when he plants the bomb, not when it explodes.
    It's obvious an ashe will spam volley during early game mid lane, so wait between cooldown and double bomb her for 1/3 of her life =/
    Don't think an ashe will get lizard buff 10 mins into the game lol

    And that was my point xD although it only triggers calls during the last 3 seconds

  16. #166
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,140
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    eh ashe isn't that great mid... sure she can spam volley but that doesn't make up for the lack of dmg she has early on

    why run away when ashe is attacking you when you can just attack back and out dps her. trist and other range dps would destroy her

  17. #167
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    It's obvious an ashe will spam volley during early game mid lane, so wait between cooldown and double bomb her for 1/3 of her life =/
    Don't think an ashe will get lizard buff 10 mins into the game lol

    And that was my point xD although it only triggers calls during the last 3 seconds
    Red pot, and my team always gets me lizard from level 1.

  18. #168
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29
    SonicCebalo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,133
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Red pot, and my team always gets me lizard from level 1.
    Rinse and repeat, twin bombs will always outdamage volley anyway lol
    Oh you must always play premade then lol

  19. #169
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18
    Kostolomac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    1,566
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Rinse and repeat, twin bombs will always outdamage volley anyway lol
    Oh you must always play premade then lol
    I'm in a team where we are always 3-4 , so we either go as that or find a fifth who is willing to play Janna.
    We end up playing against other teams most of the time and it's pretty fun. In the evenings almost every match is a mirror setup so you can see which team is better.

  20. #170
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Ashe volley can be easily dodge by just standing minions. Then after she used volley. Proceed to use ability on her.

    A smart player on mid will definitely counter ashe.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  21. #171
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38
    lolzmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    888
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    Ashe volley can be easily dodge by just standing minions. Then after she used volley. Proceed to use ability on her.

    A smart player on mid will definitely counter ashe.
    I can counter Ashe with my shaco.

  22. #172
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    I can counter Ashe with my shaco.
    Anyone could as long they know how to dodge it and play against her.
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  23. #173
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 156
    ZormaX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    3,573
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Abubakr View Post
    Corki is a lot of fun. Definately not an easy champion to get good with though. He can really help the team out with his armor penentration.

    You can try him out, he is one of my favourites. Like Kostolomac said Nidalee is also great. I really like to play her, lots of fun.

    So you can try out Corki and Nidalee if you don't like Tristana and Ashe.
    I love trist.

    But just getting bored of same hero over nad over again

  24. #174
    Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 51
    ████████'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ██████████████&#
    Posts
    1,779
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZormaX View Post
    I love trist.

    But just getting bored of same hero over nad over again
    I know how it feels. Played annie over 250+ games
    For League of Legends Latest And Most Recent News Like Us At- > Leaguecraft Fan Page

  25. #175
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123
    minajkl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,554
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ████████ View Post
    I know how it feels. Played annie over 250+ games
    imagine how the guy who played 991 games as i think it was shaco feels

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •