Page 7 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 5678917571075071007 ... LastLast

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 30

Quote Originally Posted by djudjud View Post
    There are other reasons why mord isn't considered to be top tier
    - no any form of CC (no stun, silence or slow)
    - no initiation skill
    - no support skill
    - no high damage output

he offers nothing to his teammates other than the ability to tank damage.
    As long as you don't have a team of morons, mord is not hard to deal with.
    Far from being OP.
    he always lives long enough to get a ghost on his side though, which is great dps. more than most champs.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 26

never played it and the videos i watch i usually can't comprehend it. i need to play it firsthand, but i never started it.
    Women Who Ask, 'What's More Important, Work or Me?' Deserve a German Suplex - Hideaki Sorachi

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Hmm unique sunfire means it can't be stacked anymore so that should stop the sunfire stacking garens but you can still build him like a tank and dominate. I hate the fact they removed locket but in the same sense champs like gragas won't be able to tank for such a cheap amount of gold. I think these patch notes are starting to show signs that Riot is losing track of where it wants the game to be. I love new champs but I think they should stop putting them out and start focusing on the bigger picture, hell a new map to change the stagnant gameplay that's happening right now. I can see Cassiopiea as being a very situational champ that will end up covered in dust like most of the champs.
    They lost track a long time ago when they introduced Garen. After they created him, the champion flood started. They won't stop releasing champions because they're making money. Money comes first, community comes second.

New maps? Too much work for them. They're all busy making more Champions.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    They lost track a long time ago when they introduced Garen. After they created him, the champion flood started. They won't stop releasing champions because they're making money. Money comes first, community comes second.

New maps? Too much work for them. They're all busy making more Champions.
    Isn't that how almost all F2P games work?

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 31

Anyone else like the Christams login screen for LoL?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please."
    Mark Twain

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

I lol'd at the Santa Gragas, plus his picture made go "Sup guise."

やめてください! Reputation: 296

My first ranked was a loss. A premade one that is, with a guy that tends to feed with Shen. Wards? Only 2 of us were buying them.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    I was sleeping herpaderp
    Like 9: 30AM now and I g2g to do a little work in a few mins.
    RunWithTheLight is awful herpaderp.

Blitz needs a longer range or a faster startup so it's less "obvious".

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 235

I've gone Clarity/Smite as Garen before and went AS and still wasn't Queue Dodged.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 316

Quote Originally Posted by hollowblock8 View Post
    Dam, people these days are really stubborn. I already went revive clarity tryndamere and yet they still didn't queue dodge. (My reason for q dodging was we were they all picked ad, and no one wanted to tank which was definitely a bad sign)
    Why wouldn't you just que dodge if you wanted out of the game THAT badly? Yeah, people know what you're trying to do...
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 13

Jermatoo is still in the lower elo bracket, not quite sure but I think he's still under level 30 as well.

Edit: I agree w/ Daemon, I find alistar very amazing... and no, you can't really ignore him, you might not notice but his normal attacks actually pack quite a punch when his ult is on.
    LoL IGN: Kaelsen
    Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDS...DsCdNrS74b7dzg

Hate me.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Ap Alistar is a force to be reckoned with.

nuff said

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

Exhaust doesn't work on yi anyways... just put on your ult >.>

edit: And it's more of a buff. Why? Because no it will lower stats needed to kill a yi xD

Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Ketsuarikado View Post
    Exhaust doesn't work on yi anyways... just put on your ult >.>
    He speaks about the blind .....

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Flash has to be the lamest skill ever.
    "Did we forgot to mention it teleports you as far as your nose reaches?"
    Stupid Riot.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 31

Ah, that's true, but you can always just circle around (because your base movement is faster than most) till the blind wears down, and let the enemy have it. The blind isn't going to be a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    Flash has to be the lamest skill ever.
    "Did we forgot to mention it teleports you as far as your nose reaches?"
    Stupid Riot.
    lol wut? Just slow him down

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    lol wut? Just slow him down
    Are you stupid or are you acting?
    I really hope it's the second one but somehow I doubt.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by lolzmaster View Post
    When did I say that olaf had full hp? Even at 1/2 hp you can't burst him down not without your ulti.
    WHAT

Okay, seriously. You're not stacking Magic Pen, you're going full AP then. I can nuke the hell out of Olaf with Void Staff + sorc shoes + 15% magic Pen.

Change your build based on their teamcomp. If an Olaf went for you like that then you have really bad tanks who didn't CC him before he ulted.

Riot did nerf Flash into what it is now. They've increased the CD on it so many times. It used to have a 2 minute cooldown, now it's near 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctellia View Post
    WHAT

Okay, seriously. You're not stacking Magic Pen, you're going full AP then. I can nuke the hell out of Olaf with Void Staff + sorc shoes + 15% magic Pen.

Change your build based on their teamcomp. If an Olaf went for you like that then you have really bad tanks who didn't CC him before he ulted.
    Again that what I say now never happened before but as a burst champ I really have problems with meaty comps.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 125

Then the problem would be that you are not building according to what they have.
    If the Olaf chased you with his ult on and 1/2 hp.
    You should be in the back of the team fight. If you did your job right one of them should be dead by now. So its 5v4. Dunno how you were brought down to 1/3 if you were in the back but lets say you were at 1/3 when the fight started. You see Olaf running to you with 1/2 hp and your team is stupid not to stop him. You pop ghost you run, he ults and it lasts for 6 seconds. You have skills up to so you hit him. If you pop Zhonya's ring your CD's are up and his ult is off. And you killed him.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

One time my ult was still on cd as Zilean and Kog was about to hit me but luckily for my dodge runes(I only had 2), I survived like 3 hits from him.

If only he Bio- Arcane Barraged me...

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by olaph View Post
    And you afking ruins it for the others in your team solo queuing.
    How about instead of being part of the problem you be part of the solution?
    Instead of raging at people and going afk(which should be a bannable offense imo) you offer to switch lanes, give advice,organize ganks, etc.

And people wonder why the community is generally considered terrible(here is a hint, it's attitudes like this)
    Also feeding is a bannable offense, which happened first in the story. You cannot say that you can just turn a match around against a fed team-fighting oriented champion. Maybe if it were, for example, a fed leblanc or someone. She really has no AOE, therefore we can just pick her off in team fights. This is a VLADIMIR we are talking about, therefore even engaging him in a team fight would most likely end up him scoring 3-4 kills just by unloading his bar on our team.

I never raged to anyone on the team, I went to top lane with 2 other guys to gank a vlad and he ended up getting a triple kill, putting him at 10/0. I did consider ganking him to slow down his farm, but apparently it didn't work. If someone feeds/fails in a lane, the result is the other champions in that lane are going to be more fed, regardless. I lose about 20% of my arranged games, compared to solo queue, where i lose, on average, 75% of my games. You think communication is the key, when people don't even speak english on our servers and there is no in-game voice communication system. People most of the time, would rather argue/troll than actually try to figure out the problem and fix it. You act as if turning a match around against fed players is something that can inevitably happen, the whole strategy there would be to wait for them to make a mistake, which if they are good players, it won't happen.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Shoogala View Post
    Also feeding is a bannable offense, which happened first in the story. You cannot say that you can just turn a match around against a fed team-fighting oriented champion. Maybe if it were, for example, a fed leblanc or someone. She really has no AOE, therefore we can just pick her off in team fights. This is a VLADIMIR we are talking about, therefore even engaging him in a team fight would most likely end up him scoring 3-4 kills just by unloading his bar on our team.

I never raged to anyone on the team, I went to top lane with 2 other guys to gank a vlad and he ended up getting a triple kill, putting him at 10/0. I did consider ganking him to slow down his farm, but apparently it didn't work. If someone feeds/fails in a lane, the result is the other champions in that lane are going to be more fed, regardless. I lose about 20% of my arranged games, compared to solo queue, where i lose, on average, 75% of my games. You think communication is the key, when people don't even speak english on our servers and there is no in-game voice communication system. People most of the time, would rather argue/troll than actually try to figure out the problem and fix it. You act as if turning a match around against fed players is something that can inevitably happen, the whole strategy there would be to wait for them to make a mistake, which if they are good players, it won't happen.
    Feedings not a bannable offense. Who are you to judge who's dieing to ruin the game for you, and who is simply bad at the game. Riot cares to much for its playerbase because it wants to make money and as such, will never ban players who have horrible scores of 0/12+ etc. You can't punish a player for being bad at the game by not letting them play it, thats just market suicide.

Communication is key, however 90% of the time, bad players will refuse to listen to any form of advice which then leads to better players just raging because they can't help but lose. Solution? Play with premades, then the only people at fault is yourself and your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Candyholic View Post
    No but you can Snare > Slow > Ult and they're all dead. :l
    This would hold true if Lux did any form of real damage. But sadly most of her damage comes from proccing her passive numerous times which we all know doesn't happen.

MeruMeru Credited for concept.

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 110

Just went tank Janna, incredible how people in my ELO doesnt look at the others build, they just kept focusing me everytime because I was "the mage" of the team. Ended up 5/2/17
    Like a kung-fu maniac drunk from the blood of a thousand victims

League of Legends
    Mains: Olaf/Gangplank/Nasus/Veigar
    Alts: Pantheon/Miss Fortune/Singed/Annie