League of Legends [Discussion]

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Garen can be anything you want him to be.

anything.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 74

Quote Originally Posted by Runwiththelight View Post
    I hate taric and janna is better than Sona?? Also Morgana fails as a support(She has one support skill, I use her more as a carry)
    In terms of better support, Jana & Sona are equal. In terms of the type of support, it depends what you and your team are looking for.

Jana is a solid support hero with great movement speed, she & the group can chase down runners fairly quickly with her passive.

Howling Gale is a quick and easy knock-up that can do a lot of damage on creeps & enemies when fully charged, or you could use it as a knock-up on enemies who are trying to run away when you quickly release it.

Zephyr gives her way more survivability than Sona does since it increases her movement speed and allows her to pass through units, so that's definately a plus as well as slowing enemies when used on them.

Eye of the Storm shields allies making them a bit beefier and doing more damage. Or she could use it on herself if she's getting pressured. She'll be able to run away very quickly.

And Monsoon is a good set up for heals to push enemies away or you could simply use it as an offensive mechanism, forcing the enemy to be pushed into your team.

Sona has good sudden burst of auras/buffs that it can benefit the team at any time when necessary. She's like a jack-of-all-trades, master of none. She can do everything fairly well but never exceeds at doing one thing at a certain time. It's all Aura Dancing. You'll never really be stuck with one aura at any given time. Her survivability is nothing close to Jana's though.

Just depends on what you want to do as a support.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 20

If you have played this game so much is written for post-contract. We need to take a look at the game ...

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 28

How is Sona? I am thinking about maining her and Udyr(I want one dps/AP and one support, so Sona sounds interesting)
    I would say Sona is very team dependent much more than any other support champion,she has great burst if you time her [Q] with her passive correctly, a stun with ulti [R] and great aura speed burst for the entire team with [E], her healing [W] isn't that great early on but it helps.

If you like to play support like i do you'll have alot of fun with her, here is my last game although i didn't build her as a support.

Last edited by ceyron; 10-03-2010 at 09:32 AM.

I was watching the Grand Finals rerun with CLG against SK and omg, is that how pros play? 45 mins into the game and only 13 kills or so on each side?

I guess that's normal for ranked/competitive games?

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    I was watching the Grand Finals rerun with CLG against SK and omg, is that how pros play? 45 mins into the game and only 13 kills or so on each side?

I guess that's normal for ranked/competitive games?
    Guess, noone feeded on both sides, right? So yeah, thats true high elo/competitve games, pushing and map control > killing.

Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 30

no that's not how they go. they are playing for money so they are all conservative.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 21

I hate taric and janna is better than Sona?? Also Morgana fails as a support(She has one support skill, I use her more as a carry)
    morg is a hard carry

taric I agree with hating

Janna is still viable but compared to Sona, she's a bit worse. Mainly because Sona's ult is too good to give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaku-san View Post
    Guess, noone feeded on both sides, right? So yeah, thats true high elo/competitve games, pushing and map control > killing.
    I found it to be a little bit boring, to be honest.

Poke poke, run back to nexus, poke poke, run back to nexus.

I understand the "team play" and "strategy" part of games like these, but where's the "action"?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 231

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    I found it to be a little bit boring, to be honest.

Poke poke, run back to nexus, poke poke, run back to nexus.

I understand the "team play" and "strategy" part of games like these, but where's the "action"?
    LoL is farming all day erry day, watch some HoN stream for action. ^ www^

there's a wolf in my heart

Page 951 of 4283 FirstFirst ... 4518519019419499509519529539611001105114511951 ... LastLast