Page 951 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 451851901941949950951952953961100110511451 ... LastLast
Results 23,751 to 23,775 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Cr3tu View Post
    People help me , who is from Nordic & East i really need help with ranked , my brother lost so many games ,i changed my password , was way to annoying .
    add me if you want, I'm also trying to find someone to play duo ranked with me (most of my friends refuse to play ranked 'cause of elo hell), my experience with solo ranked is awful, as you can see by the look at my stats I never really fed in the game (considering my top played champs are tanks and they don't have many kills) but the team never "fails" me

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by arcainic View Post
    Only one thing I don't agree with this video, most koreans did not play well on us servers, probably b/c they have 300+ ping in US servers? lol...
    Me and Oni are both in korea and I hardly ever go above 150.

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    Me and Oni are both in korea and I hardly ever go above 150.
    Then I guess doing well with 200 apm on starcraft isn't equatable to LoL.

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 47

These queues are horrible. You'd have to load the game yesterday if you want to play today. >

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 94

Close game is close.

Pellet Eater Reputation: 15

Ok so a couple of patches ago (lets say 4-5) i was getting a cool 60 fps, but a few months ago i started getting only around 25-30. I don't know what the hell is going on, but has anyone had this issue? if so is there anyway to fix it? I have canceled my firewall (since i have a better anti virus) and still nothing. what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by Redonkulous View Post
    Ok so a couple of patches ago (lets say 4-5) i was getting a cool 60 fps, but a few months ago i started getting only around 25-30. I don't know what the hell is going on, but has anyone had this issue? if so is there anyway to fix it? I have canceled my firewall (since i have a better anti virus) and still nothing. what gives?
    Next time your in game tweak your settings a bit there should be a Setting for FPS. When I have FPS problems I just mess around with that and it fixes it.

same problem here, it's 'cause of the game itself, nothing you can do there

Yeh i used to have max setting and now they are barely making the bar on MID. Could it be issues with the client that everyone is talking about?

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 10

This happened to me once too, 2 weeks later after tinkering with my device manager, i discovered i burned out my radeon mobility card in my laptop and was stuck using shitty intel media accelerator... T.T...

prolonged LoL will burn out your graphics card... BE FORWARNED!

Quote Originally Posted by arcainic View Post
    This happened to me once too, 2 weeks later after tinkering with my device manager, i discovered i burned out my radeon mobility card in my laptop and was stuck using shitty intel media accelerator... T.T...

prolonged LoL will burn out your graphics card... BE FORWARNED!
    It could be the fact that the game now hogs so much more memory than it used to. Also i am running dual 21 inch wide screen monitors lol.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

So. Skarner.
    Jungle.
    Q or E skill?

LoL US - TrinityOni

General Manager Reputation: 526

Had some time to kill while uploading Colby's next video. Made a Champion Concept post on the LoL forums.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1082806

AP caster/artillery champion based after Dizzy from Guilty Gear. Let me know what you think.
    Id rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

Girls dont even look up [anymore], I feel like they're brainless zombies controlled by their iphones. - Abhorsen

Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

Currently Playing: SMITE, Battleborn, Herowarz
    History: Stardew Valley, Blade & Soul, Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

Support Pancreatic Cancer Research

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

I like the idea, and i really really like the art you had drawn.

Making these are somewhat humerus lol. thought i'd have a go. Hope you guys get a giggle.

It could be the fact that the game now hogs so much more memory than it used to. Also i am running dual 21 inch wide screen monitors lol.
    I don't really know but the game is messed up, I've mailed the support about the problem and the guy really tried to help me but he didn't want to admit that it's the because of the game itself he even said IP boost was added to my account for my troubles (but no boost was given or I didn't notice it lol), anyway like I said on my PC with these specs: pentium d dual core 3.0 ghz, geforce GTS 250, 3 gb RAM, I can barely play LoL with max 28 fps, during the team fight it drops to 15-20, but I can easily play more demanding games on much higher FPS (Modern Warfare 2, HoN, GTA IV on medium, Resident Evil 5, Just Cause 2 etc.)

Raiyne's Rock Band Reputation: 34

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    Had some time to kill while uploading Colby's next video. Made a Champion Concept post on the LoL forums.

AP caster/artillery champion based after Dizzy from Guilty Gear. Let me know what you think.
    I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishGeneral View Post
    wasd is for kids, scrubs and wowfags

Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post

I like the Concept and the skill but her Q sounds Difficult. I am guessing her W is a skill shot. Her E sounds cool but that fact that only Magic Dmg gives you Mana makes it kind of situational and I feel like its not worth increasing. Her Ulti sounds Awesome. Also the counters it takes for her Passive should lower a certain amount when you Lv.

Quote Originally Posted by slimyyy View Post
    I don't really know but the game is messed up, I've mailed the support about the problem and the guy really tried to help me but he didn't want to admit that it's the because of the game itself he even said IP boost was added to my account for my troubles (but no boost was given or I didn't notice it lol), anyway like I said on my PC with these specs: pentium d dual core 3.0 ghz, geforce GTS 250, 3 gb RAM, I can barely play LoL with max 28 fps, during the team fight it drops to 15-20, but I can easily play more demanding games on much higher FPS (Modern Warfare 2, HoN, GTA IV on medium, Resident Evil 5, Just Cause 2 etc.)
    Same here, everything else i play is just fine that is far more demanding then LoL. Oh well i guess i should just "deal with it.jpg"

Mid amumu op

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post

Mid amumu op
    Mid gragas is awesome too... that's where i usually play him when i dont get a raging "I CALL MID!!" *** on my team. His barrels are so filthy.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31

Nidalees spear can be so much fun when hit from maximum range. Taking away 40% of Alisters health makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by BetaGods123 View Post
    Nidalees spear can be so much fun when hit from maximum range. Taking away 40% of Alisters health makes me smile.
    They are so easy to dodge, but my gawd if you get hit by even one... it's gg

Mid gragas is awesome too... that's where i usually play him when i dont get a raging "I CALL MID!!" *** on my team. His barrels are so filthy.
    Get out midmumu is better I forced a vlad to lane switch

やめてください! Reputation: 296

They are so easy to dodge, but my gawd if you get hit by even one... it's gg
    Launch spear from jungle when they are tower hugging = good times.