Page 993 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 4938939439839919929939949951003104310931493 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,825 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by makiii View Post
    get to lvl 30 first. i can make 43 kills, 2 deaths with lvl 1 smurf account.
    Pretty much this. I just levelled another account while teaching a friend to play and the games are rather "easy" at 1-19. But the challenge ramps up past 20.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Quote Originally Posted by FranBunnyFFXII View Post
    Is it just me, but does no one in LoL seem to care that you can build a cahracter based on PvE aspect, and just rape minions and turrets?
    My friend and Will play together form time to time and we NEVER loose playing with each other. Its pretty simple actually, My job is clear cut and quick.
    Kill the turrents, kill the inhbitors, blast away the minions.
    Also im totally addicted to the run speed
    drives me crazy at the begging of match watching how long it takes for my champ to get around.
    It's a PvP game

And you don't pick Trist for pushing, there are better pushers.

Playing at lower levels means nothing, most of those people are learning the game themselves.

Building around movespeed is dumb, it's a nice bonus not a focus.

Not to mention Trist has completely shit base speed

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Labertaler View Post
    pro player my *** ..0 Armor Pen no QSS ... and no HP or anything deserved that loss for sure with that crappy build and summonor skills
    dont really need armor pen cause of crit and the aspd of his build
    Lotro is having a givaway on their facebook page. winner will recieve a alienware m14x gaming laptop. so sign up!! link below

http://lordoftherings.appj.am/index....rect/553205221

Codename: Duchess Reputation: 195

Is it just me, but does no one in LoL seem to care that you can build a cahracter based on PvE aspect, and just rape minions and turrets?
    My friend and Will play together form time to time and we NEVER loose playing with each other. Its pretty simple actually, My job is clear cut and quick.
    Kill the turrents, kill the inhbitors, blast away the minions.
    Also im totally addicted to the run speed
    drives me crazy at the begging of match watching how long it takes for my champ to get around.
    It maybe working for you now, but it won't get you anywhere at level 30, infact once you hit mid 20s it would be hard to make it work.

Infact the actual viable build for tristana would farm better and push faster then the build you are currently using. I'd also suggest running exhaust or ignite over heal as they will benefit you so so so much more.

Also armor pen is always a must on any real hard carry. Your damage and crits aren't going to do squat against Malphite/Rammus/Leona/Alistar or anyone else who builds any armor. If they build a frozen heart or thornmail you have just been made useless.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

Pro Tristana here, and it just goes to show now matter how much you pwning the enemies faces, you aint NEVER gonna win with shitty team mates.
    22 kills 3 deaths. 22 assists...
    such a bullshit match

Such a "pro" player matched with a buncha idiots
    looking at all of your games makes it clear to me you suck just as much as u do in prius ^_^

Also try getting infinity edge before phantom dancer for those ranged AD carries.

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Pro Tristana here, and it just goes to show now matter how much you pwning the enemies faces, you aint NEVER gonna win with shitty team mates.
    22 kills 3 deaths. 22 assists...
    such a bullshit match

Such a "pro" player matched with a buncha idiots
    If you can't solo win until lv 30, you're doing something wrong.
    Ololol.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

1 phantom dancer can be okay, 2 is just a waste of money.

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 267

6][I][CENTER]Well i'm done playing til they release Dominion...these teams they put me with just suck!
    Same here , thought i wanted to get alteast Silver.. but its seems impossible >.>
    I had 1370 AGAIN! Like for fifth time but then retards came and im 1300... ZzZzz

EDIT : Last pick , need ad carry or support = locks in as veigar

EDIT : Sona say's " Support doesnt needs CV nor support buys Ward , ( she has no CV )
    Veigar and Sona = 0 /4 in 7mins..

Im afk >.>
    BB LoL
    Last edited by FluffyKitten; 09-05-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

AFKers are just as bad as feeders.

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 21

Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    AFKers are better then feeders ,once i won 3vs 5 with afkers , but with feeders you can't win ... ( well you can , if its not doing it intentionally , but if he/she does it intentionally , say goodbye )

Phewww

HUPTIBIDOOB!

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 18

damn got 6.3k ip and cant decide.... should i buy talon ( also known as omfgbbqopnerfmuch ) or wait for a new champ info ( strangely there isnt much of it o_O besides that she is mobile melee sworduser )

OH

My

GAWD!

ATTENTION!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Best
    Ranged
    Game
    EVUUUUUUR!1

Troll Team 100%! EVERYONE writes in CAPS in ALL chat

OH mah gawd that was so funny , we won with trolls in our team

!
    Now im sad that i didnt record it

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    I fail to see how AFKers are the same as feeders. Feeders definitely cause much more harm to the game and ruin the chances of winning drastically.

I would prefer AFK people over feeder any day. But of course I would like to NOT see them at all.

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post
    I fail to see how AFKers are the same as feeders. Feeders definitely cause much more harm to the game and ruin the chances of winning drastically.

I would prefer AFK people over feeder any day. But of course I would like to NOT see them at all.
    Not really , but depends on the troll , if he runs with like 0/20 then yes , but if you get it till lategame you can win easy , but not with Afker

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 42

hey guys...i went into custom today for the first time after a really long time and I see a lot of rooms labelled afk...what is the point of this room? I thought u could only be idle for a few mins before u get dc'd.

ZzZzzZzz

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

We lost again!
    So easy game gawd!

We lost ONLY because our gay corki sat Afk and then went for some feding ( 0/7 ) only because soraka took some kills with her Q

ONLY BECEAUSE OF THAT!
    GAWD!

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

Quote Originally Posted by marcipaans View Post

They need to add the HoN feature of kicking someone. It pisses me off when a person is AFK and they're just stacking up that gold, when it could be divided amongst the team, causing the 4v5 fight to be a bit fair.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quick question, my friend started playing last night, if I were to form a party with her while I am a level 10, how would match making deal with that? Also, would it fill the empty slots with randoms?
    Last edited by Akeras; 09-05-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 27

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    They need to add the HoN feature of kicking someone. It pisses me off when a person is AFK and they're just stacking up that gold, when it could be divided amongst the team, causing the 4v5 fight to be a bit fair.
    if they would add that .. the game would be forced to shutdown after a week .. since you know how ppl are .... also it would totally not fit into the gameplay mechanics .. its like asking for a kick feature in a soccer game .. lets kick that goalie hes a ******* .. trolol

Playing Final Fantasy XI
    Server:Asura
    IGN:Rubedo

Originally Posted by Zilo View Post
    Blind monk was made into Udyr - if blindmonk comes out for real *I doubt he will* I Will buy people $10 worth of riotpoint cards hell even quote me / sig
    me

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

At least when people go afk for longer period then don't simply disconnect them but terminate. Because if you are going to leave for 10mins+ at the start of the game might as well give that gold of yours to your team and save the nerves for others.

That'll also teach all those idiots "OMG! I g2g sorry guyz!11one!!!"

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Deadremix View Post
    dont really need armor pen cause of crit and the aspd of his build
    you realize with 0 arpen even with 100% crit you are still going to be doing shit damage? Or do you just fail at math?

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 15

I've found that if its like a 5v5 but you have just one guy who refuses to play as a team and farms a lane all game. Use him. Me and the other four colaberated and waited for the guy to get ganked in his lane by 3 of them and then killed them off losing our useless guy. Win.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    Quick question, my friend started playing last night, if I were to form a party with her while I am a level 10, how would match making deal with that? Also, would it fill the empty slots with randoms?
    The empty slots will be filled with randoms, but, I don't know for the match making system much. I'm level 23 and been matched with 30's and lower levels like 15's, maybe it's 10+ levels and -10 levels, don't know really.

My second time playing as Alistar, when I frist did I didn't knew what his second spell does and was just pushing them backward, farthering them from my team mates, but now... I think I did pretty decent.
    They were not so good, the bot laners hardly killed 5-15 creeps.
    Interesting hero tho.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Ouriel View Post
    The empty slots will be filled with randoms, but, I don't know for the match making system much. I'm level 23 and been matched with 30's and lower levels like 15's, maybe it's 10+ levels and -10 levels, don't know really.
    Ok, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 81

Quote Originally Posted by Ouriel View Post

My second time playing as Alistar, when I frist did I didn't knew what his second spell does and was just pushing them backward, farthering them from my team mates, but now... I think I did pretty decent.
    They were not so good, the bot laners hardly killed 5-15 creeps.
    Interesting hero tho.

A singed with 14 creeps kills, really...