Page 999 of 1720 FirstFirst ... 499899949989997998999100010011009104910991499 ... LastLast
Results 24,951 to 24,975 of 42996

Thread: League of Legends [Discussion]

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 59

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Prioritizing an Impaler over a FoN (especially since there is 4 AP on the enemy team) & Randuin's on Irelia is a "no-no". I'm not being a dick, I'm just letting this person know that the team wasn't the only reason for their loss.

Calling me an idiot? Looking at your item build....
    You were being a dick by telling him to stop playing the game, and yes I didn't think of the priority since I didn't look at their team so that was my bad(I'm too tired for the internetz).

You could've just told him what he did wrong, and give him advice, instead of telling him to stop playing.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritMage View Post
    Notice the 15\10? i wasn't doing that bad
    15/10 in a 4v5. You were destined to fail since you didn't have Xin. You would've had less deaths and could've easily carried the team to victory if you actually got the items you needed.

Not what you felt like. Maybe next time I go up against a team of pure AP, I'll just rush a Thornmail first.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritMage View Post
    Notice the 15\10? i wasn't doing that bad
    His point is that you could have done better if you changed your build a little bit, and hes right with them having 4 ap a FoN should have been your number one priority.

been seeing it more and more lately, people stick to their build to the teeth and dont change it up at all in game to counter the enemy team.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcon View Post
    You were being a dick by telling him to stop playing the game.
    You could've just told him what he did wrong, and give him advice.
    I did, but I can't fix stupid.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

I did, but I can't fix stupid.
    Being less of a dick would've made me listen.
    There is a way when giving advice and it's called being nice

Edit:Well i was playing and already annoyed so i just wrote whichever came first to my mind <.< , you still could've been nicer though , sorry
    Last edited by SpiritMage; 09-07-2011 at 09:37 PM.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1202509

Summoners!

Since there seems to have been some confusion surrounding the end date of Ladder Season One, we wanted to take a moment to clear up any miscommunication that might have happened.

Ladder Season One will officially come to a close in the next update with the release of Riven, the Shattered Exile. Once the servers come down for the scheduled game update at this time, the Season will come to a close, rewards will be distributed, and ladder ratings will be reset. If you'd like more information on any of the rewards or the graduated ladder reset you can click here to view our initial announcement on the end of Season One.

The end of Ladder Season One is almost upon us, summoners! We look forward to watching everyone make their final push for the rankings, and we look forward to seeing a lot more competition in Season Two!
    Though it has allready been mentioned, this is the announcement

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

I like LoL, i play on EUWest.

My attempt of making Twisted Treeline in counter strike source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhAxw2ZT-8I

Hope you like it :P

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

Someone already said it, but atmas is really efficient at any point in the game, I hate when people call you bad for getting it early on.

But yeah that Irelia build is p bad

Quote Originally Posted by lolRawrrr View Post
    Someone already said it, but atmas is really efficient at any point in the game, I hate when people call you bad for getting it early on.

But yeah that Irelia build is p bad
    I don't think so. There are items that are better out there to bring out good damage for Irelia.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 46

It really takes a lot of experience to learn to "counter-build" properly. It also totally depends on the game, if pantheon was feeded early you should probably focus on balanced build with MR higher priority. Also if you are bad at last hitting/farming you should probably rune/mastery/item build to compensate it.

When it comes to the Irelia game, she played a very decent match :>
    If you play a decent game it doesn't matter if you are a ninja with mana items. The outcome and perfomance counts :j
    Blaming a loss on someone just because they didn't build item X is such a lame excuse.

Btw, KREVA ain't being a dick, that's just the way he is.
    Last edited by GoldenArrow; 09-07-2011 at 10:14 PM.

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 29

I don't think so. There are items that are better out there to bring out good damage for Irelia.
    It gives armor too and is relatively cheap, it's a good item.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Irelia>Xin

Also I've noticed that almost everyone here unanimously agrees that they don't belong in ELO hell, and it's all due to their team-mates they are where they're at ._.

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by SonicCebalo View Post
    Irelia>Xin

Also I've noticed that almost everyone here unanimously agrees that they don't belong in ELO hell, and it's all due to their team-mates they are where they're at ._.
    eh thats the way life works, most people consider the vast majority of people to be idiots, kind of ironic really when 90% of the population thinks they are smarter then the average person.

same goes for gaming everyone likes to think they are the best or at the very least very good, honestly i don't think i would even bother trying to play league with half the people from onrpg just because it seems like they all rage and take no blame but instead shove it off to a single team mate or their entire team. and then when advice gets offered or they get criticized in any way they have to act like they are perfect and they are doing nothing wrong.

not only that but i picture half the people here to be that "STOP FEED NOOB!!!" guy you tend to see in a lot of games while never offering any advice or trying to help.

Murxidon's Maid Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1526 View Post
    eh thats the way life works, most people consider the vast majority of people to be idiots, kind of ironic really when 90% of the population thinks they are smarter then the average person.

same goes for gaming everyone likes to think they are the best or at the very least very good, honestly i don't think i would even bother trying to play league with half the people from onrpg just because it seems like they all rage and take no blame but instead shove it off to a single team mate or their entire team. and then when advice gets offered or they get criticized in any way they have to act like they are perfect and they are doing nothing wrong.

not only that but i picture half the people here to be that "STOP FEED NOOB!!!" guy you tend to see in a lot of games while never offering any advice or trying to help.
    So true.

More of the guy who goes: "WHY DO YOU ****ING SUCK?!" after the teammate gives 4 to 5 kills to an enemy carry.

Hey, we're not all meanie-pants, I know for a fact that Olaph is pretty bro, and I will never rage on anyone ever. Shame my play schedule is so weird so I can't play with more of you's :3

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 13

I rage when my teammates do not heed my warnings or when they don't help out when they could've changed the outcome of a fight. Basically, people that don't care. QQ :'(

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Broke 1700 Today

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

I'm not like that at all tho.. I fully admit that I fail at this game...
    Relax and enjoy life

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Meh, I consider myself decent. I guess my biggest fault is playing too defensively, which is why some roles simply don't work well with me. Weirdly enough, I started using Akali and been doing pretty good with her.

But I admit it, I suck as the AD carry, I SUCK. Especially Ashe. Caitlyn? Mmk, mediocre at best. MF? Meh. Ashe? GOD WHY IS MY DAMAGE SO LOW. HOW DID THAT MALPHITE GET MY KILL. I become an Enchanted Arrow bot, to be honest.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 29

Riven Mechanics

Greetings Summoners!

With Riven on the horizon, I wanted to take a few minutes and give you all a sneak peek into some of her gameplay and mechanics.

Riven is a flow-based fighter who performs aggressive combo attacks to decimate her opponents. This often involves her stepping forward into her sword swings to chase down cowardly enemies who might try to escape or utilize their ranged attacks to avoid direct combat. This highly mobile fighting style makes her a really aggressive, momentum-based character.

Her signature ability is Broken Wings, a 3-part combo slash that causes her to step forward and slash nearby enemies. On her 3rd hit, Broken Wings unleashes a nova, knocking nearby enemies back. While performing the three-hit Broken Wings combo is powerful in its own right, more veteran Riven players will find great opportunities to mix in her Ki Shout to deliver a short stun (for her to follow up with more devastation) or move into an even better position with Valor.

Her ultimate, Blade of the Exile, allows her to reform her broken sword, restoring her former power and allowing her to activate Wind Slash, a powerful shockwave that slices the air itself to cut down enemies that are out of reach.

We're excited about Riven because she draws some heavy inspiration from fighting games, utilizing combos that can be interspersed with other abilities to change timing and effect as needed. This flow and feel is something we feel will appeal highly to aggressive players who want to make split-second decisions on when to deal damage and when to sacrifice damage in favor of additional utility effects.
    Another champion designed by Xypherous *the guy who designed orianna and renekton* = definite must buy

People are going to complain about OPness soon enough. Oh wait, pretty sure they already are.

Love the sound of her skills, especially the ultimate. I just hope the actual skill animations are cool enough.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 10

For some reason, her ultimate... I just a image of Saber from Fate/Stay Night.

LoL US - TrinityOni

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

sounds awesome........let us pray she is at most 4800

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

Quote Originally Posted by Akeras View Post
    sounds awesome........let us pray she is at most 4800
    Not going to happen. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.