Devoidfury - Text-based game needs more Team!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Devoidfury - Text-based game needs more Team!

Team name:
    None yet. I'll try to get an LLC soon.

Project name:
    Devoidfury

Brief description:
    I've been working on this game mostly solo for the last two years to develop my programming skills. It is all coded by hand; no engine use or anything like that. I work on DF at least 30 hours a week.

This is my 'intro' to the gaming world. I decided to start up this little text-based game to see if I could handle being a game owner before I delve into a 3D project, but I eventually want to cover all sides (if I enjoy it enough. Truth be told, I love it so far just because it gives me a reason to write code).

Target aim:
    Free to play, pay for bonuses. Possibly more games in the future, if I enjoy the release.

Compensation:
    I'd be willing to offer a percentage of revenue, but it really depends on the quality of the teamwork.

So... the deal is, a percentage of the profits (or a possible job offer later on), but I reserve the right to can someone that isn't working out and stop payment from that point on. I've been jerked around in the past, and I don't want to let it happen again.

Technology:
    PHP, MySQL, JS, CSS, XHTML. Easy, standard, and not as much hassle for the user. I can also write C# and C++, but not currently using those skills for the project.

Talent needed:
    Graphic artist - I really need someone with some style. No prior experience required, as long as I like your work and it isn't stolen.

Moderators - This isn't a paid position, but we all need them.

Anyone else that has anything to offer. This is a real position... =D

Team structure:
    So far, you're looking at it. I'm a good programmer lacking design skills.

I have a few moderators and content managers so far.

http://www.devoidfury.easilywhitenmyteeth.com/

Contacts:
    furydevoid at gmail dot com.

Also, you'll often find me in chat on Devoidfury, as I'm often up late working on it. The name is Fang on there.

Additional Info:
    The selling point will be an interesting combat system. Most of the basics are implemented so far, and it's totally do-able.

Any, I'm brave. =D
    Last edited by devoidfury; 05-27-2010 at 12:51 AM.