Gunner Girl Coming to Dungeon Fighters Online![Nexon]

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 118

Default Gunner Girl Coming to Dungeon Fighters Online![Nexon]

http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/

Gunner girl is coming to arad on June 9th to put a little bit more lead into the system!

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Not too much of a difference but I do believe it is a mean for a new thread. this also is stated as the "official" release of dungeon Fighters Online.

Mark was walking home from a ball game.

Currently Playing: Dungeon Fighter

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 14

Nexon works far too slow for me. FG should of been released sometime last year. we already had all the FG files ready. Loads of people lost interest in the game ages ago.... and I'm one of them. Took a quick peek at their forums and it's no where as active as it used to be last year.
    Currently playing :Grand Fantasia(yet again...)

IGN: Neclord

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 118

Quote Originally Posted by Mario87 View Post
    Nexon works far too slow for me. FG should of been released sometime last year. we already had all the FG files ready. Loads of people lost interest in the game ages ago.... and I'm one of them. Took a quick peek at their forums and it's no where as active as it used to be last year.
    Nexon updates and releases their games slowly all the time. And female gunner coming out later wasn't much of a surprise. they also list this as the official release so there's much more hope.

Mark was walking home from a ball game.

Currently Playing: Dungeon Fighter

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 120

I think with the updates of female gunner we have no where to look but up.
    After this all the updates are gonna be something good and something to look forward to.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 123

well now that they finally add her i might as well play again.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

There was also news that with the female gunner we are also getting the covented Hell Mode which means orange gear if I'm not mistaken. I think in general the DFO community has taken a hit, it used to be that I could log into Aphelia post East channel and have like 50 shops and about an equal number of players, but last night when I logged into that channel there was 0 shops and only like 10 people.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    There was also news that with the female gunner we are also getting the covented Hell Mode which means orange gear if I'm not mistaken. I think in general the DFO community has taken a hit, it used to be that I could log into Aphelia post East channel and have like 50 shops and about an equal number of players, but last night when I logged into that channel there was 0 shops and only like 10 people.
    No it hasn't take a hit thats weird though Aphelia is still very active one of the most active channels.
    Maybe you log in after the emergency maintenance or something.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 288

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Must be that all the kiddies overdrew their parents creditcards and can't buy no more gold.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

I wonder how far along the female gunners will be, like I mean I wonder if we'll have awakenings for them. I know right now I'm gonna make a female mech and probably a female launcher, maybe even a female ranger.