hecate hall for troubled teens

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Default hecate hall for troubled teens

(hmmm i feel like making a super awesome magic rp lolz)

welcome to hecate hall! thank you fro enrolling your child here! we hope your child improves in his/her behavior. PLease note anything that happens to your child here at hecate is not our fault. Please have a great day!

Welcome to Hecate hall, where wizards/witches, fairies, werewolves, and vampires roam the halls, making mishcheif and disaster for the teachers. All teh kids who attend hecate are there for a reason, they all exposed magic to the real world and are undergoing magical assesment. Most these kids have been here for a long time, others are newcomers. Hecate hall is a large victorian castle that sits high atop a gloomy hill. When a human nears the castle its almost as if an invisible force nocks them backwards. These kids have heard a dozen rumors about hecate and its scary teachers, but as soon as they arrive they immediatly know they were lies. The teachers seemed almsots fakely happy though, and whats with the strange graveyard that is offlimits? The kids are soon to find out the horrible hecate legend. Is it true or false? is there really a group of dark magic users who made a demon rise from a grave in the form of a child? is that child really there at hecate? is that why they cant go into the graveyard? These curious kids soon find out, but not before a girl is found dead in the girls bathroom, two holes in her neck and all her blood drained.
    All the vampires are being blamed for this girls death, and soon after another girl is almost killed, her blood drained too, what kind of school lets its children get hurt like this? The girl who didnt die cant even remember her name, all the vampires are being blamed, oe by one each of them being interogated. Is it the vampires killing the young girls? or is it the Demon child who evidently posesses so much power that she could end up killing everyone in the magic world? The kids at hecate are about to find out, and the worst part is, the girl that are being killed are the people who had supposedly raised the demon rom the dead.

races:
    witch/wizard: these are poeple who can control both offensive and defensive spells, they can also summon things.

werewolf: werewolves arent horrible disfigured wolf creatures, no they are jsut humans who can turn into wolves, the wolves they turn into arnt disfigured or evil monstrous looking, they are jsut real normal wolves. They dont only change on full moon, they change basicly anytime they want, but dont make them angry or they will bite you.

vampire: vampires are distinguished becaus of thier red eyes and abnormally long fangs. They arnt evil creature slike what you think. They can go out in sunlight, but only if they wear a ruby bloodstone.

selkie: Selkies are mermaid like creatures, they can only wlak on land if they have an aqua water stone, they normally are playfull happy creatures.

scounds: scounds are werewolf liek creatures, but instead they can turn into dogs, they are more happy and playful than werewolves and dont get as angry or agressive as they do.

shapeshifters: shapeshifters can turn into any animal, or object they want to. They can even shapeshift to look like other poeple. They are mostly distenguished by the fact they cant change thier eye color when they morph into another person.

fairies: Fairies are creatures of light, they have only one color on them at all times, sort of like a blue fairie has no other color but blue. They control light magic, wich consists of energy substances found in trees and animals.

elves: elves are a type of fairie folk, but have no wings, they usually concentrate on using natural magic such as wind,water,earth, and air. They are distinguished by thier elongated ears.

magic types:
    black: black magic is a dark substance that allows the witch/wizard user to summon dark creatures, or use killing spells and hexes jinxes and curses. (witch wizard only)
    white: white magic is the magic used by good witches/wizards, white magic is considered as the weaker magic and can let the user do stuf such as sheild, love spells. (witch/wizard only)
    natural: Natural magic is what elves use, it consists of using the elements such as, earth, air, water, fire, ice. (elves only)
    light: fairies use light magic by absorbing a part of the life force of an animal or plants. 9fairies only)

dorms: (if you want to be someones roomate you have to ask first)
    room 1=me-none
    room2=vaelin-Toby
    room 3=Arianna-Danielle
    room4=none-none
    room5=none-none

character sheets;

name:

personality;

apperance:

race:

dorm:

magic type: (black and white is for witches/wizards only, natural is for elves only, and light is for fairies only)

history:

reason for being at hecate: (what you did to expose magic to humans)

extra:

my sheet:

name: Kirsten bones

personality: She is nice and sweet towards alot of people, she hates it when people are rude and arrogant. Yet she secretly has a strange fascination fro arrogant people. She likes to act normal and trys her best to ignore her powers. She is smart and loyal and will never break a promise.

apperance: (i have taken a liking to this photo lolz whooo bonnie wright is amaziing!)

race: scound

dorm: room one

magic type: none

history: She grew up in a strange family, her father was a scound and never told her mother. But boy did her mother get a surprise when her two year old daughter tu=urned into a border collie. Her mother tried her best to ignore the fact that her husband lied and she had a freak for her daughter, but grew fed up with Kirsten after she accidently transformed during math class.

reason for being at hecate: She turned into a dog during math class and after that everone freaked out so she was ent to hecate hall.

extra: She can trun into four types of dog: border collie, cattle dog, rat terrier, and pembroke welsh corgi
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 06-16-2010 at 01:47 AM.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

~This looks fairly decent, so i will give it a try...Here goes!~

name: Vaelin Dwar

personality; Vaelin is usually calm, laid back and quiet, often described as tall dark and handsome, he is a mystery to all and has never been fully understood by anyone, not even his parents. Vaelin is a Loner

appearance:

race: Shapeshifter

dorm: 2

magic type: Shapeshifting

history: Not much can be said about Vaelin's past, for it was very uneventful, and he didn't find most of it worth remembering, and so he has forgotten. He does still remember his two escapes from this depressing and sorrowful life: Skateboarding and Music.

reason for being at hecate: One day Vaelin was being bullied by a bunch of Jocks in his old school, and this incident not being the first, he finally snapped, shifted into a Lion and almost tore the Jocks limb from limb. After spending a few months in Juvy, he was sent to Hecate.

extra: None as of yet.

~I believe this is the least amount of time i have ever spent on a bio, and as short as they come for me, although i think i have set myself a new record...Anyways, i hope this thread works out, cause it looks like it has some potential, even though it reminds me deeply of Harry Potter ~
    blessthefall ftw

( is the harry potter thing because of my character? lolz, actually this rp is based of the book hecate hall)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

~Oh, really? I have never heard of it before, heh, and no, it is because of the whole Magic thing, and the castle, and the girl dieing in the bathroom... lol.~
    Last edited by Penitent Soul; 06-13-2010 at 10:19 PM.
    blessthefall ftw

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

i reserve the shape shifters position lolz and ill be Penitent Soul's roomie if he wants
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

((I'm pretty interested in this.... are we limited to the races given in the first post?))

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

name: Toby Thomson

personality: an easily excitable person, beleiving that life is too short to be depressed all the time, he is hardly ever serious unless the situation acctually requires it for survival

apperance: (lol, i know how you feel about liking a photo)
    Eyes are a rare shade of Green, with a fleck in the outside middle of both eyes.

race: Shapeshifter

dorm: room 2

magic type: (black and white is for witches/wizards only, natural is for elves only, and light is for fairies only)

history: Toby was alone most of his life, his parents both worked, his mother two jobs, his father was just a drunk. He went to school like a regular kid until he was 14, he started skipping school all the time, beleiving it was for people with no lifes.

When When he turned 16 he threw a party and to entertain people he would run behind a curtain and shape shift before coming back out and doing tricks, he was shifting back at the end of the preformance when a kid he used to be friends with, pulled down the curtain and every one seen him shift shapes.

He was picked up and sent to the school that very same day, and has been there eversince.

reason for being at hecate: Included in the history

extra: nothing at the moment
    Last edited by angel1234; 06-13-2010 at 10:42 PM.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

~Yea, i don't mind you being my roomie Angel, we can always switch later if need be...I am assuming, atleast.~
    blessthefall ftw

~Heh, they cover each others weaknesses, and as for the shapeshifter thing, double threat for the win. and i am deleting all my OOC posts when we start the RP ~
    Last edited by Penitent Soul; 06-13-2010 at 10:59 PM.
    blessthefall ftw

(alrighty! ive been gone for three days because my sister stole my computer (going to murder her now) and took it to some guys house where shes been at for seven days! yay me!!!! anywyas lets get a few more people...if we can, and then we can start!
    @P-girl= it is sort of limited, but i will allow you to pm what your wanting to be other than whats on the first post. )

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast