Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: hecate hall for troubled teens

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

As Tyler heard was playing his guitar he heard someone coming from a distance. He stopped playing and listened, it sounded like someone else was going to Kirstens dorm, but not Aiden, the footsteps sounded much lighter...
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

42 Reputation: 19

((Eek I know is shouldn't and I'm sorry but I just have to post because I can't let this puppy die, especially right after I joined. So here it goes!))

Kitty walked down the hall with her bag and violin. She was quiet and alone. She missed her mom and dad so much. Her mother played violin too. She watched the ground as she walked. She stopped with surprise. Someone was tugging at her tail. She turned around to see a bad looking guy there with a snake tongue whipping out in the air before his mouth. She didn’t want to be stuck with him so she started to hurry away. But when she turned around she bumped into another. Behind him was another. She started to worry. This wasn’t looking good. The guy before her grabbed her hair band and pulled it off with a push. She fell to the ground and crawled back to the wall with her violin in its case. The one who was behind her had grabbed her bag and was searching through it for some money or jewelry to sell. The third stood watch for any teachers. A few students walked past able to see what was happening but they would not dare to interfere. Tears started to drop from her eyes. The one who had pushed her down pointed and started to laugh. He dropped the hair band and helped dig through her bag. This was her first day here and she was being robbed while people stood by and did nothing. This was turning into the same thing it always was. She closed her eyes and hopped it would just end. Someone please help me. Please just help me she thought to herself sadly. She slowly sobbed alone on the floor…

((Oh Tyler help me. I'm so helpless! P.S. thanks for acknowledging me Jarhead!))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Tyler heard the girl whimpering and saw what was going on. He seemingly showed up out of nowhere and held one of the kids against the wall by his neck. "Get the hell outta here" he ordered them. Then he looked down to the girl, who seemed to be unaware of what happened, and he offered her his hand, "are you ok"...

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

((Okay, no more waiting.))

"Ha!" Amon said, reaching the front door. "Told you I was gonna....." He turned around. No one. "Guess you gave up, huh?" He tried. Nothing. "On me, huh.....?" He sighed, leaning down against the wall and slumping in a sitting position. What was it with people abandoning left and right. Was it him? Of course not. He was a fine young man. Then why was everyone so hellbent on getting away from him?
    I listen to Rap. Does that mean I don't have taste?
    I collect Dolls. Does that mean I'm immature?
    I like Fashion. Does that mean I'm shallow?
    I like Cheesy Action Flicks. Does that mean I'm an idiot?
    NO
    Say No to prejudice.
    Say Yes to acceptance.

Kitty looked up the boy who had helped her. He helped her. He actually helped her. She grabbed her hair ribbon and tied her hair back up. She glanced between the boy and his hand. Finally she took it and he helped her up. "M-my names Kitty." she said a little shy "o-or you can call me Kat... if you like." She moved her eyes to the ground and noticed her things on the ground. She bent down and set her violin case down. She quietly packed her things back into her bag...
    --侍の方法

Tyler bent down to help her pick her things up, "My names Tyler, and dont let those guys scare you, if they think they can scare you, they will keep doing it, if they think your not scared, they wont do a thing...

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Aidan had heard everything going on and was on his way there but it seemed tyler had beat him to the location,"hey,tyler looks like you made a new friend" aidan said smiling at tyler. as he leaned against the wall about 3 foot away from tyler
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

"C'mon....." Amon told himself. "Don't be like that. Don't show them your weakness.... because you aren't weak....." With that, he got up. "If they don't want me around, their loss....." With that, he looked up. "Time to find that runt that tackled me." And with that, he walked away to search for Aiden.
    NO
    Say No to prejudice.
    Say Yes to acceptance.

aidan looked down the hallway and seen Amon the kid that had ran into him earlier walking his way,"great now what" aidan said to himself as he watched amon get closer and closer to him

Kitty put her pack on her back and stood there as some more people started to appear. She waved quietly to the new arrivals. She held her violin close to her body and stared at the ground a bit. She pushed her hair out of her face and glanced up at the boy who had been so nice to her...
    --侍の方法

"You sure your ok?" Tyler asked making sure. He normally would have just stayed quiet but when someone is defensless he couldnt stand to watch people pick at them. He leaned back against the wall and looked at her, waiting for an answer...

"I think you have a pretty good idea about 'Now what'." Amon said, walking up to Aiden. "You ran into me right when I was in the middle of something, ya stupid runt." He said. "True, it didn't have any impact on the outcome, but I still think you owe me an apology."
    NO
    Say No to prejudice.
    Say Yes to acceptance.

Aidan looked at amon,"i dont even know your name,and i am not going to apoligze to someone like you" Aidan said to amon with alot of anger and attitude behind

Rock Man Reputation: 18

((Ah where is Jane!!))

Kitty gave him a slight smile and said "Yeah I'm fine." Kitty looked down the hall both ways. "Um I don't know where my room is could you please help me find it?" She said a little embarrassed. "I'm in room 1."...

How Cute!! <3

"The name's Amon. And unless you want trouble, I suggest you do apologise." Amon said, placing his hands in his hips. What was with this person? Not even courteous enough for an apology? "And trust me, you don't want to get on my bad side."
    NO
    Say No to prejudice.
    Say Yes to acceptance.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

i found this in a random drunken internet session and it looks fun! can i join??
    HYPER AND BORED!

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

This is an old and dead thread. I'm glad you think it would be fun, but its long gone.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Magical game?? Hmm..