Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: hecate hall for troubled teens

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

"Oh, bloody joy!" Vaelin said sarcastically as she told of her true intentions, a disappointed look on his face. "I thought i knew you..." He added, playfully punching Toby in the shoulder. he continued to follow Kirsten as they left the room, glad that she was leading...It gave him a good view. ~Looks like i'm not so smooth after all...I'm going to have to step up my game, and make sure that twerp of a roommate of mine doesn't get in the way...~ Vaelin thought, an excitement beginning to overtake him.
    Last edited by Penitent Soul; 06-16-2010 at 05:28 AM.
    blessthefall ftw

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

Toby looked up and jumped, "crap i spaced out again" he said as he jumped on his board and caught up to the pair quickly "dont even think your gonna take all three of the girls, even a shapeshifter should learn to share" he smiled patting Vaelin on his head as he skated past.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Name: Tyler Shipley

personality: Dark, Seemingly Depressed, but kind when he wants to be, and very much a rebel. He is smart but tries to keep distant from everyone, but seems to be very charming. He is also a pyro.

apperance: Tall, skinny, black hair with a red tint to it that is goes down almost to his shoulders, and covers his red eye. 1 Red eye(obviously) but the other is a darker blue. (Pretty much the pic of me I have for my Avatar)

race: Vampire

dorm: 5

magic type: none

history: He was abandond as a small child due to what he was, and spent most of his time causing trouble. He is very athletic which shows from his ability to easily outrun or chase down anyone he wants to. He has been in trouble several times in his life for multiple felonies. He went to a high school at a bad school but was only there half of the time.

reason for being at hecate: He was caught stealing blood from a hospital.

extra: He is very resourcfull and very athletic. He is also a very good singer and very talented with his guitar. He can get away with things that most people couldn't due to his experiance at hiding.
    Last edited by Jarhead4life; 06-17-2010 at 01:17 AM.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(yay your ACCEPTED!)
    \

Kirsten laughed at the boys behind her, she enjoyed watching them fight. She kicked up her speed a notch and ran towards the back door. She opened it and exited. She looked around at the garden, it was gloomy and there were no alive flowers, the only things that roamed aorund out here were the blue and gray fairies. She kept her distance form the fairies and made her way across the gardena dn through the small lake that decorated the backyard. She grinned as she saw the twins up ahead, each of them in ahnd to hand combat. She rushed froewards and stepped into the middle of thier fight. She then opened her mouth wide and exclaimed in a loud voice.
    "HIIIIIIIII GGGUUUYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Toby skated up behind her, jumping onto a picknic table and grinding it before stoping in the grass "howdy y'all" he joked shifting into a lion and roaring loud.

~Bloinx

Tyler, sitting up in a tree, looked down at everyone and just sat there. He took out his lighter and started striking it opened and closed, thinking of something to break his boredom. He laughed under his breath at Toby's roar.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(oh forgot, just call them light and dark lolz)

Arriana stared at Kirsten with a look of dissaproval, she wwaved her hand signaling she noticed Kirstena dn the others were there but didnt care. She leaned back on a nearby bench, knowing that danielle would start freaking out.

"HI!'
    Yelled danielle happily as she bounded up to kirsten with a look of happyness.
    "i thought you werent coming, but light said youd make it in time, then we started a fight and then you came!"
    She yelled hugging Kirsten.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Vaelin walked up behind Kirsten, looking the girls up and down, admiring they're beauty. He could tell they were twins, and they both looked the same of course, and what was stopping him from dating them both? "Hello ladies, I'm Vaelin, and i couldn't help but notice they you two hold the beauty of a goddess...You should both allow me to take you to dinner one night, and we can go from there." He said with a grin.
    blessthefall ftw

kirsten shrugged out of Darks hug uncomfortable.
    "yeah we came! why wouldnt we!"
    She asked as she suddenly heard a laugh and the smell of fire. She looked up and her doglike instincs began to go crazy, she turned into a border collie and began to bark madly at the tree as if there was a squirrel or a racoon in it. But the only thing in the tree was tyler.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Tyler looked down and chuckled, he then jumped out of the tree and smiled

Arianna laughed uncomfortabley then let her eyes go dark, wich also caused danielles eyes to go dark.
    "well we got good news and bad news, ill go with my good news first, atleast youll still ahve your pride"
    She was talking about the date he had asked them to, she laughed darkly and looked at danielle who had a scared look rush onto her face.

Danielle looked at the Vaelin scaredly.
    "well sorry, but if we did, then....a part of you that you dont want to be set on fire will...be set on fire"
    She said in a suddenly cheery tone.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

kirsten lunged for the persons leg but withdrew with a whimper when she realize dit was a vampire. She growled at him and turned human, she smiled at him.
    "sorry, animal instincts, i dont like the smell of fire, it drives me crazy"
    She said frowning at the boy with the lighter.

Vaelin glanced back and forth between the two, his eyes wide and his mouth hanging open before he snapped back to reality and looked over at Kirsten. "I guess it is your lucky day babe, cause i am all yours now." He said, still alittle frightened by what the twins had said, and of course his attraction to them had quickly faded.
    blessthefall ftw

"Im sorry" he said, putting the lighter back in his pocket. "I dont think we really met yet, Im Tyler."

"im kirsten, i dont mind if you have it out, but be prepared to be bitten"
    She said in a tone that was light an humerous.
    "how long have you been at hecate? i havnt really seen you around"

Kirsten walked over to vaelin aand whispered in his ear.
    'dont look so frightened, they can smell fear"
    She backed up and began laughing.
    "im just kidding, and so are they, they dont date, its to weird for them to"
    She blushed slightly at what he said but then turned away to hide the blush and look at the vampire again.

Toby shifted back into his human form, and opened his arms to dark "wheres my hug?" he asked innocently enough, putting a sad look on his face "am i not good enough for a hug?"

~Bloinx

"of course your not, i was jsut about to hug you!"
    She said with a happy tone and hugged him and laughed. Her eyes suddenly went dark, and then back to light.
    "uh oh guys, we have to go, we are sensing a detention coming our way"
    She said as she looked at arrianna with a look that said, 'please let it be a lie'

Arriana smiled but didnt say anything
    "opps principle is calling us, we gots to go guys, see ya in the funny papers"
    She said as she dashed off with danielle at her side.

(principle calling is also a form of saying i will be on tomorrow)

"No, you probably havent seen me, but you should know I have very good hearing so whispering doesnt work" he said laughing "dont worry though, I dont bite" he said clearly enjoying they're fear.

Kirsten laughed.
    'well im not afraid of you! i was talking about the twins, they can smell fear, but obviously you can to, so basicly i was talking about you and the twins....AGH you confused me!"
    She said rubbing the back of ehr head.
    "now i have a migrane, oh, hey! YOU TWO COME BACK HERE!"
    She tried to yell out to dark and light, but they were already halfway through the school doors.
    "damn them, now im the only female here, this is very frightening"

"Don't worry snookums, i will protect you!" Vaelin said with a laugh as he morphed into a Lion and bared his fangs at Toby and Tyler, obviously trying to show off for Kirsten. "Watch yourselves, It just so happens that Kirsten and i have a thing going on." He said aloud, making sure the two heard him.
    blessthefall ftw

Kirsten laughed at Vaelin.
    "lovely, they leave me with three guys, wonder what will happen now"
    She said in a mock tone. She suddenly yelled out.
    "I SHALL KILL THE TWINS!"
    She laughed and looked at Vaelin, a blush creeping back onto her face from what he said, then she got a confused look, wich turned amused.
    "snookums? really, atleast call me something that wont annoy me"
    She said with a mcoking amused tone.

"haha,Its funny how fast people can get angry, i havent been here long but know about most of you" he said, "I like to keep to myself, most people dont like to be around my kind"

Kirsten was confused.
    'why? i mean, your kind aint that bad...i have some cousins up in L.A. who have an adopted vampire son, hes my best friend!"
    She said with a happy tone.
    "too bad i cant see them anymore, CURSE YOU HECATE HALL!!"
    She said in an amused yet angry tone.

"Well, couldn't you tell i was using it for dramatic effect, and of course i am not so cheesy as to actually call you snookums and totally mean it..." Vaelin said to Kirsten before shifting back to Human and looking at Tyler. "We should chill sometime, maybe if you get a girlfriend, we can all go on a double date." Vaelin said with a laugh, for it seemed that he had very sneakily referred to Kirsten as his girlfriend. He had noticed her blushing, and thoroughly enjoyed it, for he thought it was cute.

~We should try and meld these two conversations into one...~
    Last edited by Penitent Soul; 06-16-2010 at 06:29 AM.
    blessthefall ftw

Kirsten rolled her eyes and laughed. She caught what he was doing, sneakily trying to get her to be his girlfriend. Well she did like him. But well she was sort of zero tolerance on the cheesey scale. She laughed and looked at Tyler.
    "soo, you havnt been here long, so that means you havnt properly met the twins"
    She laughed and suddenly looked at him with a face full of pity.
    "i cant wait tilll you meet them"
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 06-16-2010 at 06:33 AM.