hecate hall for troubled teens

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

"im not copying you" Toby protested "i've had these shoes longer then you have" he 'accidently' kicked the back of Vaelin's seat "if i cant sleep neither can you" he smiled deviously and pulled out his phone, and texting some of his friends from his old life, the ones that still talked to him that is.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

Kirsten turned and glared at the boys she then had an idea. She turned to see the teacher buisily writing something on the board, She grinned at the two boys who were fighting.
    "stop fighting and follow me"
    She sait as she turned into a terrier and ran to the door, poked her nose through into the hallway to make sure no one would see and took off at a run towards her dorm.

(its not what you think, she just needs to grab a few things lolz, so FOLLOW, lolz jkjk)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Vaelin stood and followed Kirsten, making sure he messed up Toby's hair before sneaking out the door and into the hallway. "I sure hope you are thinking what i am thinking...But why invite the fruitcake?" Vaelin said with a grin as he followed Kirsten. ~Wow, who knew it would be this easy? Guess i am more Handsome and Charming than i thought.~ Vaelin thought as he followed.

~I had to...Haha.~
    blessthefall ftw

(lolz, well since we are in my dorm...JUST KIDDING!)

Kirsten laughed at vaelin, then turned a glare on both of them.
    "touch anything and you both will die a painfully slow death"
    Then she smiled and skipped off to her closet, she grabbed a white shirt and a pair of shorts along with some slip on converse. She walked to the bathroom and put the shirt and shorts on, then slipped on the shoes. She exited and made sure they didnt touch anything before smiling.
    "alrighty, we are going to see the oracle twins! they kind of snuck out this morning to go to the fighting grounds to train, but if we are lucky they will be there"

(alright, im debating how me and roxi are goign to do this, shes my sister and theres only one computer shared between us, sooooo, alright i got a plan, when im offline, wich i wont really be, she will get online and post....stupid cousin has yet to buy her a computer)

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Toby followed, bumping Vailen in the shoulder so he hit one of Kirstens shelfs, he quickly made himself look innocent and leaned against her wall. "ok, why are we going there?" he asked examining his board, like it was the most amazing thing he'd ever seen "i mean, the one is so gloomy. but she is kinda cute" he smiled.

~Bloinx

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

"Oh, bloody joy!" Vaelin said sarcastically as she told of her true intentions, a disappointed look on his face. "I thought i knew you..." He added, playfully punching Toby in the shoulder. he continued to follow Kirsten as they left the room, glad that she was leading...It gave him a good view. ~Looks like i'm not so smooth after all...I'm going to have to step up my game, and make sure that twerp of a roommate of mine doesn't get in the way...~ Vaelin thought, an excitement beginning to overtake him.
    Last edited by Penitent Soul; 06-16-2010 at 06:28 AM.
    blessthefall ftw

Toby looked up and jumped, "crap i spaced out again" he said as he jumped on his board and caught up to the pair quickly "dont even think your gonna take all three of the girls, even a shapeshifter should learn to share" he smiled patting Vaelin on his head as he skated past.

~Bloinx

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Name: Tyler Shipley

personality: Dark, Seemingly Depressed, but kind when he wants to be, and very much a rebel. He is smart but tries to keep distant from everyone, but seems to be very charming. He is also a pyro.

apperance: Tall, skinny, black hair with a red tint to it that is goes down almost to his shoulders, and covers his red eye. 1 Red eye(obviously) but the other is a darker blue. (Pretty much the pic of me I have for my Avatar)

race: Vampire

dorm: 5

magic type: none

history: He was abandond as a small child due to what he was, and spent most of his time causing trouble. He is very athletic which shows from his ability to easily outrun or chase down anyone he wants to. He has been in trouble several times in his life for multiple felonies. He went to a high school at a bad school but was only there half of the time.

reason for being at hecate: He was caught stealing blood from a hospital.

extra: He is very resourcfull and very athletic. He is also a very good singer and very talented with his guitar. He can get away with things that most people couldn't due to his experiance at hiding.
    Last edited by Jarhead4life; 06-17-2010 at 02:17 AM.

(yay your ACCEPTED!)
    \

Kirsten laughed at the boys behind her, she enjoyed watching them fight. She kicked up her speed a notch and ran towards the back door. She opened it and exited. She looked around at the garden, it was gloomy and there were no alive flowers, the only things that roamed aorund out here were the blue and gray fairies. She kept her distance form the fairies and made her way across the gardena dn through the small lake that decorated the backyard. She grinned as she saw the twins up ahead, each of them in ahnd to hand combat. She rushed froewards and stepped into the middle of thier fight. She then opened her mouth wide and exclaimed in a loud voice.
    "HIIIIIIIII GGGUUUYYYSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Toby skated up behind her, jumping onto a picknic table and grinding it before stoping in the grass "howdy y'all" he joked shifting into a lion and roaring loud.

~Bloinx

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast