Aion trial key needed

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Hellmutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Aion trial key needed

    Hi all,

    I recently downloaded the client and i would like to try before i buy so to speak

    please could someone PM me if you can spare a trial key?

    Hope to hear from someone soon.

  2. #2
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 26
    Ryauneru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    i didn't even know this game offered free trial chances.
    Women Who Ask, 'What's More Important, Work or Me?' Deserve a German Suplex - Hideaki Sorachi

  3. #3
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10
    Hellmutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryauneru View Post
    i didn't even know this game offered free trial chances.
    I heard that people who have played a certain amount of time can offer trials to friends.

  4. #4
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I was also looking for a trial key. Can anyone lend a hand here. If this game can get my attention, then maybe i can spent time and money to play this one. T_T

  5. #5
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 20
    Valostar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ON,Canada
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    I can send you guys some trial keys..PM me with your emails so I can send one..I warn you though the trial is EXTREMELY limited!! (3 days/5 hrs/7 levels...whichever comes first) and nothing important happens in the game until level 10.

    Subscribe to my youtube channel!

    Currently playing:
    Nothing

  6. #6
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default re key

    Well if you dont mind I would like to get a aion trial key aswell ive been an avid world of warcraft player and can say i still love the game but im looking for something different to play and aion looked awesome to say the leaste so if you could pm me a key that would be great

  7. #7
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 26
    Ryauneru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    well after playing the trial for awhile. it was very very fun!

    funnest mmorpg i've played since ragnarok online.
    Women Who Ask, 'What's More Important, Work or Me?' Deserve a German Suplex - Hideaki Sorachi

  8. #8
    Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 20
    Valostar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    ON,Canada
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonvial View Post
    Well if you dont mind I would like to get a aion trial key aswell ive been an avid world of warcraft player and can say i still love the game but im looking for something different to play and aion looked awesome to say the leaste so if you could pm me a key that would be great
    I need your email bud, I have to send it to your email through their website! Also I guess you guys need to specify whether you're NA or EU because I can only supply NA.



    Quote Originally Posted by Ryauneru View Post
    well after playing the trial for awhile. it was very very fun!

    funnest mmorpg i've played since ragnarok online.
    Ahh the good old days of Ragnarok, I love that game dearly. Glad you enjoyed it! Do you think you'll be subscribing?

    Subscribe to my youtube channel!

    Currently playing:
    Nothing

  9. #9
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 26
    Ryauneru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    well it won't be anytime soon, but i do plan to.


    i just bought the GW trilogy and Oblivion GotY edition so yea im gonna keep the rest of my money for now.
    Women Who Ask, 'What's More Important, Work or Me?' Deserve a German Suplex - Hideaki Sorachi

  10. #10
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valostar View Post
    I can send you guys some trial keys..PM me with your emails so I can send one..I warn you though the trial is EXTREMELY limited!! (3 days/5 hrs/7 levels...whichever comes first) and nothing important happens in the game until level 10.
    Valo, was wondering if you can shoot me a trial key too pls. Ive been trying to find a replacement for wow and aion looks to be fun.

    It would be on NA and my email is absessive23@hotmail.com.

    Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •