Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Innr mn

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

(( OOC: Thank you lokuri ^^ ))

As the students slowly drifted towards their classes, Raito only stood there by the lockers. A teacher or such would definitely come upon him at some time and ask what he was doing there. Raito hadn't figured out yet what he should say but nevertheless the problem wasn't even at hand yet. Raito had taken a few students into his sights who seemed different than others. He did not know most of their names but he remembered their faces.

First one was the boy with obsidian hair and black clothes. His eyes were hard to see, thus Raito relied on the boy's attire to identify him. Raito remembered that the boy in black had conversed with a boy who had slick blue eyes and white hair. He could also remember his name since it was so short, N. N had a red coat which was the best way to identify him. Raito hadn't seen anyone else wearing such striking red.

N had then conversed with a boy who had a rather peculiar attire. Yellow tank top with the word "SEAL" in it and a yellow cape attached into it. The inside of the cape was purple, making it a convenient two-way cape. The boy wore blueish cargo pants and purple shoes. His hair was silverish and tied up into the side of his head by a black band. A distinctive feature about the boy were his eyes, they were red if watched further but you could see a hint of orange too when seen closer.

N's and then boy's conversation felt more like a battle than a conversation. N seemed sure that the boy was a demon, from what Raito could overhear. N himself was more than just a regular human, Raito was sure about it. I'll have to investigate more.., he thought and turned his focus towards the entrance.
    There were also others besides the three, namely two siblings and a boy and a girl.

Raito would delve into the last four later. All the students had went into classes and most of the classes had already started. One of the teachers happened to be walking the hallway and saw Raito standing beside the lockers. The teacher's eyebrow was up, signaling that he was interested about Raito. Raito focused his eyes to the teacher when he started speaking.
    "Why are you still here? You should be on a class!"
    ".. I apologize. I shall take my leave immediately", Raito said and started walking away.
    "Hold it young man! Who are you? Are you even a student here?"
    Raito stopped walking and turned around.
    ".. My name is Raito. You won't find my name on the school listings"
    "Uhh.. then what are you doing here?!", the teacher asked surprised.
    ".. I observe"
    The more Raito spoke the more confused the teacher became.
    "I don't have time for this. If you're not a student or an employee here, I demand you leave the school premise immediately! If you won't leave, I will call the police", the teacher said and stormed off to his classroom.

Raito observed as the teacher left and vanished into his classroom. I must become a student here.. otherwise I will fail, Raito thought and started heading towards the secretary's office. When he reached the office, he opened the door and entered.

(( OOC: I'll leave it there. ))
    Last edited by Takesh; 06-26-2010 at 02:13 PM.

Dantes Inferno Reputation: 36

((Confuse my Small mind :O How dare you insult my character Loki! xD...Ugh >_< Sorry I didn't respond to your character Takesh >_< Loki tried to make me find a way to interact with her so I completely lost track >_<)).

Revenge Solves Everything.

((D: How am I supposed to know your last name? D: you didn't mention your last name in the post xD...anyhoo I'm not mad I found it quite ammusing I actually just thought...haha my character got put in his box! xD

EDIT: ...Oh wait you did....D: ...umm...shut up! My guy isn't one to watch movies >.> hes more of a news guy >.>))

((We basically woke up for the morning...went to school...and now were in class ^_^ not much important stuff you have missed out on ^_^)).

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

The low grumble of cars surrounded the atmosphere. Rionetta peeked an eye open slowly and groggily. A stream on pure sunlight met her eyes, causing her to shrink back under her covers. A bellowed grumble rang from under the sheets while she fought with herself to get up. Pulling the covers away from her face, she swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. The stand was hunched, and lazy-like, until Renae, as she called herself, gave a halfhearted yawn. After throwing her arms back behind her head, Renae made her way to the curtains and flung them open. The entire room was engulfed with the flame of the sun's light while Renae passed the window to the bathroom, only to return dressed in her normal do' and her brush running fluently through her bleached hair. Strangely, Renae's brush ran up and down her head quickly while she watched the children walk to school from her window.

"Another day alone..."

The faces went by rather swiftly, and Renae had only a moment to envy them. She herself never went to school. The sadness of the thought reflected off her clear colored eyes obviously to the world. She huffed off down the hall and left the motel with nothing but the clothes on her back. A normal day, just like any other. Renae kept her pace down the sidewalk, making herself clear to anyone who cared that she wasn't in school even though other kids were in class right about now.

((I know, its short. A lot shorter than I wanted. I just don't have enough time to make a big fat juice one xD Hope this is good enough))
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

((Looks like it is Loki sorry D: its just cuz Krais kind of forgotten us now...lol hes probably busy with the ACTUAL book...lol)).

(( OOC: This saddens me too. I went completely nuts with my character. I wanted to test out how it would work. It's a shame it had to end before the test even started. Ah well, maybe next time. ))

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default did u draw this

did u draw this if not can i get a link ?

Quote Originally Posted by Braemm View Post
    Race : Human
    Power : Control over every material - able to shape it in everything he wishes.
    Name : Dai
    Physical Description :
    Background :
    Dai was the second son in a family of three, his parents were exited with the birth of Dai but realised that money was starting to become a problem with three kids, after months the first problems came up with bills not being paid on time. The public service came to notice of these problems and contact the family regarding their two sons and daughter and the conditions of these kids. The parents did all what was in their power to keep the children, but Miki and Xari were taken away and given to foster parents. Dai reaching the age of ten - at that age the first signs of his power became visible as toys were somehow replaced with other toys. His parents soon realised that they could take a benefit of this "ability" to become rich and hopefully get their daughter and son back. But as they used Dai's power for personal benefit - several people noticed this sudden increase of wealth within the poor family and planned the kidnapping of Dai - Several years went past as nothing special happened. At the age of seventeen the men who were going to kidnap Dai made their move, but the control over the ability had grown massively. And the kidnap attempt was held back as the police stated that they found four men trapped within a cage of stone.

As Dai reached the age of nineteen he had already moved out of the house and into his own small apartment he had bought. He had perfected his control and strenght of his ability to a certain limit. He helped people with his ability, whenever he could but was alway's carefull to stay below the radar of the goverment due afraid of being called a freak or even be used for certain things he did not want to get involved in. But due his ability he was also afraid to get friends or even a relation but Dai hid these things by pulling up a cheerfull and rather careless behavior.

Special notice : None, really.

Location in the story : Looking for friendship, relation and helping the ones that require it.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

((I may join in on this.. Although im not as serious as most people. I don't go all "Hardcore" in roleplaying.. Im mean, I still use the -Insert action here- symbols. So i will have to think about it.. x__x; Sorry for intruding like this))

(( OOC: I'm afraid this thread is long dead EckoDeath. ))

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 29

Talking

((OOC: Remember, before the RP is restarted, all OOC posts should be deleted. To do so, go to EDIT, click Delete, select the Delete This Message selection circle, and then click Delete. This will rid all unnecessary comments unrelated to the RP. ))

Nurarihyon no Mago!
    Quote:
    Inpa: "...I got your mask already, look! Isn't it pretty?
    Balthazar: Urgh.. !! It's pink..
    Inpa: Oh please, it's called being metrosexual!..."
    -- farag0n; Tales of Amn

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

Name: Jaqulyn Araya (Jack-a-len) (A-Rye-A)

Species: Human/Puppet- She isn't exactly a human, more of a puppet, no she has no strings or anything like that, but she can be controlled by one person, but only that one person, she isn't aloud to know who the person controlling her is, because along with being controlled she can act on her own. Though she was "Made" by her controller, she has lived an almost human life, with a few time's she has been controlled.

Power: Illusion- Illusion is the power of making people see thing's that arn't really there, or inducing image's inside that person's mind. The power of illusion can be a deadly thing because of the image's being seen, mind induced illusion's can be deadly enough to make people kill themselve's by creating image's that they fear, or see as something to fear. Plain Illusion isn't as deadly as mind induced illusion, Plain illusion is just the art of making people see thing's. There is also a third form of Illusion, wich is a dream induced illusion, like creating a nightmare inside someone's head, but instead she can create image's, telling people what to do.

Physical Description:
    Jaqulyn stands at 5'3" and weighs 100 pounds, she has long light brown hair that falls to her back, very pale skin, and light blue eyes. She is mostly found wearing victorian styled clothing, such as dresses and such.

Personality:
    Jaqulyn has a very complex personality, at times she can be very sophisticated and manerable, as she was taught to be while growing up. She is a very smart girl, and won't normally act stupidly or on impulse, she was taught to mind her manner's and respect her elder's. At a young age she was taught the rule's of being a lady. Wich were, be polite, mind your elder's, sit up striaght, and use your brain and not your heart. So this part of her personality is mostly due to her being calm, sophisticated, and polite toward's other people.

Other than being calm smart and sophisticated, Jaqulyn has a second, more reckless personality. Due to being controlled by the mystery person. She can become wild, even crazy, being controlled can do some very odd thing's to her, including messing with her head. Making her act on impulse and say the first thing that come's to mind. It could also be very dangerous for people because she could just as easily use her power of illusion on someone because of someone controlling her.

History: Jaqulyn lived most of her childhood in london, where her entire family had lived since her great grandmother was a child. That is also where she was "Made" and where she believes her mystery controller reside's. In London she lived with her father Daniel for most of her life, since her mother decided she didn't want anything to do with Jaqulyn or Daniel. She was around ten year's old when her grandmother told her what she could do, because her grandmother had the same abbilities as Jaqulyn. And after learning what she could do, she started experaminting, making people see the visual illusion's, like creating an image that wasn't inside thier mind's, but it all went wrong when she accidently made an induced image inside of her father's mind, of the one thing he feared the most, and he ended up killing himself, because Jaqulyn didn't know how to stop the illusion.

After her father's death, jaqulyn was forced to go live with her mother in America. At first it wasn't all she wanted to do. She wanted to be back in London, wih her grandmother, so she started inducing dream image's in her mother's mind, creating nightmare's that would be enough to make someone go crazy, but it wasn't making her mother do anything. So she started making daytime induced image's, while her mother was awake, and it was getting result's. When she was about fifteen year's old, her mother had had enough of the image's and she went insane.

Still jaqulyn had to stay in America, because her grandmother didn't want jaqulyn to go back to London. So her grandmother moved to America, and began to take care of Jaqulyn. Enrolling her in school. Letting her do as she pleased, and not making her do anything she didn't want to do, in fear that Jaqulyn would become angry with her and make her see the image's aswell.So now at age seventeen, she live's in America, and act's normally, honing her power's to try and control them.

Location in story: As an ally to to Krai and the other's
    Hey, im Melody, most people just call me mouse though, me and my sister share this accoutn, though i will be on it more than her. Sometimes im gone for days at a time, that is because we barrow internet from our friends.

(not mine, just thought it looked cool)

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Name : Kura Kamairaichi (Kuh-Rah Kamah-Irahixi) (not good at pronouciation)

Species : Grim Reapers / Shinigami / Gods of Death (All the same thing.)

Power : Able to shorten one's life span. But not able to make it longer. Also, able to transorm into his True Reaper form, which allows him to devoure one's soul or make it go to either Heaven or Hell.

Physical Description :

Personality : Very fast and cabable man. Very inteliggent when it comes to. Also very calm in hard situations, he likes to think before he acts. He does not know how to make friends, so he does not have many, and many of the ones he does have, are just in his head.

Kura also has a Inner-Self that he often speaks to, his Inner Self is one of his imaginary friends.

History : Kura was a young and healthy boy. Always liked to play outside when little, and also mess with the other older Reapers. But one day, that all changed. A war happened, Kura did not know what was going on,one of the older reapers told him to hide in their underground hatch, but when it was all over, he rushed home to his mom and dad. When he got in the house, he saw his mom, with several bullets in her head, and his dad, with his neck cut wide open. Kura not knowing what to do, he went to the other reapers, asking for them to free his mom and dads soul so they can go to a better place, and so they did, because that is one of the reapers job, and Kura didn't feel sad, Reapers unfortunatly didn't have many emotions. Years have passed, and now Kura is one of the strongest Reapers ever made. They even call him by a rank he earned of his own, The Soul Reaper Kura. Yes that is his official rank, because even when people are dead, Kura has another option that all reapers dont have. Kura can kill their souls, not only free them.

Position in Story : Enemy of Krai and his allies. Enemy of everyone.

Extra : (My character, i am not sure if i posted this earlier or not, can switch forms. His Human Shaped Reaper form and his 'True' Reaper form, here it its appearance. : )

(How do resize pic D: its too big !!)
    Last edited by L-Sama; 08-21-2010 at 10:41 PM.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

((I am happy to hear this is starting up again. I realized someone had the same ability that my girl has... i have been forgotten))
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

(Not long, Ill soon be finished with the long recap of what has happened. And tell me who has your powers Imushu and ill ask them to change it since you were here first i believe.)

†NOTE TO EVERYONE!!†

Please Begin to delete your OOC posts now! Character Sheets remain but please begin to rid the unnecessary OOC posts!

Here is the Recap for the events that have transpired in my absence for those who are entering and those who need to know where we are.

Each Event will be described by the persons personal post, so basically, the recap is what the person did last so that it may continue on from there.

(Of course these are all VERY low detailed and quick summaries to start the Rp as quick as possible)

Setting: School has already rung its first bell, telling students and teachers that it should be about time to start class. Students still flood the hallways and staircases making it hard to get to class on time.

Krai: He is currently in ClassRoom 154 with MissFairmoon, a math class. He is getting rather stressed because he has received mementos from his deceased parents and since then, he has been hearing things and recently caught a glimpse of a shadowed figure before heading off to class.

Anglo: N is currently in an English class after having exchanged words with Foka and Krai. N inspected Foka for some time and he came under the rapid conclusion that Foka was a demon because that is the only supernatural being besides Forsaken exist in the world.

Lokuri: Foka had spoke with N and rather insulted him somewhat. Spending more time at the lockers than usual Foka went to class and found of having the same teacher as N, a rather aggravating looking teacher called Ms Campbell.

Takesh: Raito had came across Foka and N conversing and wished to gather more information on what exactly it was they spoke of, however, Raito was stopped by staff and(Not being registered in the school system) was told to leave the school ground at the threat of calling police. So now, he heads to the registration office to continue his mission.

Imushu: Rionetta basically had woken up with a dislike of her day. She gathered herself and readied herself for another day of loneliness. Not having gone to school, she walks aimlessly on the sidewalks near Beranum Senior Highschool.

Breamm: Dai was in the back of the classroom, looking at the students talking trash and used his powers to suddenly turn the leg of the chair on of the desk into a sort of liquid and then re-shaped into the legs but not on the chairs. Dai is in the same class as Krai at the moment.

Bleed_it_Out22 & Screenfox: Morly, Delirium, and Lora are all conversing explaining their histories of tragedy and actually adding another “sibling” to their group. They currently are sharing a meal.
    Last edited by Krai; 08-21-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

(btw krai, if u don mind I wud like to be the enemy of you and ur friends. And also a new trasnfer student ? Tell me If that is allright)