Thread: I need help from the wise...

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Hard to trust this thread.. but even i use this trick...

너의 이름은 무엇 이는가?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Zandigo, 제 이름은 아셔서 뭐 하시게요? By the way, i'm just asking for your opinions. If you think i should just stop trying to play Korean MMORPGs, then please just say so. mainpatr, if i violated the rules of the forum, i apologize. If any mods or admins feel that this thread has violated the rules, please feel free to close it down. However, i'm not asking for KSSNs, nor am i handing them out. All i'm asking for is an opinion. Once again, if you believe that i should just give up playing Korean MMORPGs, please just say so.

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 10

Quick reply from me. Keep playin, it's not like your stealing there lives or anything. Just don't give em out Don't be so afraid, many people use other kssn's, also it's not like they're gonna use their kssn's for any games

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

I want to thank everyone for their opinions, especially Yukinari I think Yukinari's reply is the answer. As you said, i'm not trying to steal someone's bank account, house, car, etc. All i'm trying to do is play a free game Yukinari, once again, thank you for your encouragement, and don't worry, i'm won't give out KSSNs to anyone :cool: