Guys i need help on my formation

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Guys i need help on my formation

heres my formation front line- SWORDSMAN/VIKING/SWORDSMAN
    MIDDLE- Gunner
    BACK LINE- ARCHER/SHAMAN/INSTRUMENT(main)
    I KNOw I SHOULD have bought a monk but does anyone have any suggestion for my formation i'm willing to fire any of my merc to improve it. im lvl 41 and i have 1 more room for a merc. plzzz help me

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 16

i dun like having 2 of the same mercs, so add an arty and a spear. change spear for exo.

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by deathsweep3r View Post
    MIDDLE- Gunner
    I KNOw I SHOULD have bought a monk but does anyone have any suggestion for my formation i'm willing to fire any of my merc to improve it. im lvl 41 and i have 1 more room for a merc. plzzz help me

Monk is very important to me so you should have Monk on your party.. Try to get BT as well.. Your formation should be like this..

S/V/S
    G/BT/Main
    Shaman/A/Monk

Just follow your quest.. You have to level up fast.. Just lessen the farming..

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by deathsweep3r View Post
    MIDDLE- Gunner
    Wouldn't know how to help you. I dont have this formation yet, but Id like it to be like this:

Front: Sword (main), Viking, Swordsman

Middle: spearman, Exorocist, Prophetess

Back: Artilleryman, gunner, Archer

We are heroes. We are Warriors. We are legends...

WE ARE THE VANGUARD!

Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 10

Could be.. Still, it depends on what build is he looking for..

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

As Caprex said, we don't know what the Topic starter wants to do with the formation. Till then we can't suggest a formation if we don't know your play stile and what you prefer (aoe, stun, dot, lockdown, snipe, spike, kick *** support (DMF) or a combination of these). But as general info:
    1. Viking in front line is a no no. He'll get killed easily by magic being reachable by all oponent mercenaries skill or worse than that locked ap drained (yes... IMO it's worse to have a viking and never be able to use him)
    2. One single spearman is hindering you more than he is helping you. Spearmen work well in 2-3 man teams.
    3. If you let a hole in your second line you'll get silenced on your 3rd. Be dynamic and learn to move your formation during the battle to addapt upon your opponent.
    4. A Holly guarded Viking is best in the first middle line because of it's great Health in PVE but in PVP he will get hit every single round and will go down easily. Use HG with care in PVP. It has not the same effects as in pve.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 12

well your front line is nice, when you go high level you change 1 swordsmen with exo and lady knight and just keep the viking but i suggest you to get a monk for it will help your main alot since its a long range and got lower def than melee.