New Dawn: Reapers

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Default New Dawn: Reapers

Story:
    250 years ago they where a group of Theives that would Steal from the rich and give to the poor,This group invented alot of things aswell they we're
    some of the most Feared Warriors,there leader was a a king of stealth and assinations and his group could tame animals and heal any wound,
    about 10 years into there Reign they discovered Magic and we're the only users of magic for years,but now almost everyone in the world can
    use magic, this group eventrully clamed down and had families they died of old age,but it is said that the bloodlines of these families are the
    strongest magic users they are.they can use Sacred and Powerful magic that everyone else couldnt even dream of using,Terion Decalared war on a
    local country called Yokui,but little does Yokui know. Terion has the Bloodlines of the theives of magic,they have rounded up the 5th generation
    in this bloodline,they put them in there own Battlion known as the "Reapers".

The Reapers are a Army of there own,they are sent in solo to take over entire Forts and castles,it is said that the Reapers Leader known as Akira
    can use magic better then anyone in the world,he is the 5th son of Ginji the leader of the theives that found magic,the other bloodlines of the theives
    started not practiceing magic around the 3rd generation,but Ginjia's Bloodline never stopped they have actully grown in power and found stronger
    magic,Akira as been in the Army of Terion for years he was assigned to the Reaper's to teach and bring out the hidden power in the other Reapers
    it is said that everyone Bloodline is special and Devolep there skills at diffrent rates, can akira bring out the power within the reapers?
    Class:

Knight:
    the knight is a melee fighter that relies on Brute Strength and Technique to win,his body his trained to be take pain and dish out large amounts
    of pain. he can punch with 127 psi of force and kick with a amazing 267 psi, they are slow and not very agile they usally can run around 14-17 Mph
    and jump around 4 foot,but if they connect with a hit its gameover

Warrior:
    Warriors are a melee fighter,that relies on Agility and speed over Strength,there bodies are trained to outlast, and deal small amounts of damage
    quickily,one on one a warrior is a very Tough and worthy foe,they punch with a decent 76 psi of force and kick with a stable 123 psi,they are very fast
    and pretty agile they run at 16-19 mph and jump around 5 1/2 foot

Bandit:
    Bandits can use melee or ranged weapons,the bandit relies on pure stamina to outlast and wear down there foe,there bodies are trained for years
    to be able to run for miles and fight for hours,they cant take a punch very will and are easily knockouted or killed if hit,they punches are a low 68 psi
    and kick with a low 95 psi,but they can run at 23-27 mph and can jump 4 to 7 feet

Reaper:
    Classfied Elite Soldier trained to the max,isnt avabile until Akira (Tkkira) gives you the option to be one later in the story

Magic:

Fire ( Controls Fire and Lava)
    Water (controls Water and Ice)
    Wind (controls the Air aka wind)
    Earth (controls Dirt,Trees,rocks)
    Sand (controls sand and Dirt)
    Dark (Masters of Stealth Spells)
    Light (Uses illusions)
    Steel (can bend and transfrom steel into whatever they want)

*~*Remember*~*: Akira is the stongest,everyone else is to be trained,Akira's job is to bring out the powers within you

Bloodlines of the theives:
    Ginji (Tkkira)
    Jin
    Ashley
    Brailey
    Coda
    Rex
    Character Sheet:

Name:
    Bloodline: (optional,if used make sure you make sure that it is from one of the characters from New Dawn: Band of theives,and noone can have the
    same bloodline)
    Bloodline Ability: (they are special to that bloodline,and can only be used by that bloodline)
    Class: (pick one,only Akira (TKkira) can be a reaper at the start )
    Apperance: (Text,Link or picture)
    Magic: (pick "one")
    History: (optional,what you did before you was in the army)
    Bloodline History: (what your bloodline done during its 2 Generations without magic and the 3 Generations with magic and some extra details)
    Extra: (Optional)

Note: i want new and old members to join this,i'd like to have all the original members and the news one to join,i brought this
    Rp back for Imusha senice she loved the 1st so much

MY char. sheet:

Name: Akira
    Personality: can be cold but is usally a nice,kind caring person,but he also hyper-active and quite hard-headed,akira is usally a little Cynical and feminine
    Bloodline: Ginji
    Bloodline Ability: Exo-Flame (Engulfs his body in fire,makes him faster, stronger and doesnt fill pain eathier)

Class: Reaper

Apperance: Akira is a Tall about 6' 3" his body is very well built supporting a solid 8 pack and arms as hard as a rock,he has a tattoo on his back that says "All or Nothing",with Ice blue eyes and looks like this with the ice blue eyes though

Magic: Fire

History: Akira was enrolled in the army when he was 7,he was trained until he was 14 then he was thrown onto the battle feild with a sheild and sword
    and his daily colthes no armor or helment,his commander told him if he lived through it he would make a great warrior and uphold the honor of his
    Family (Bloodline),he managed to fight in the battle and kill many people and survive,after that his commander sent him back to his hometown
    to train his magic and body even more,on his 16th birthday his commander came and got him and brought him back into the fighting he fought for 2
    Years battle after battle until his commander told him that he'd be leading a new Squad called the "Reapers",Akira came back to Camp where
    he is know waiting for his Squad to arrive.

Bloodline History: Ginji's Bloodline unlike the others never quit practing magic,Ginjis Bloodline are soldiers for the army,they are trained from
    3 years old to fight and use magic well,they are no doubt the strongest bloodline to ever exist. Every soldier from this bloodline are knights

Extra: Akira was a knight for 6 years,he is also the most feared warrior in the Terion Army, Akira is only 18 but already a legend that everyone as known
    of, It said that "when you see the burning man,hell is on earth and fate is decided.defeat is always soon after" ,Akira was trained by Jenson War
    the most Feared Knight in the Terion Army,but after Jenson died,Akira became the most Feared
    Last edited by TKkira; 06-28-2010 at 09:09 PM.
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

((You bet I luved the first one!!! Of course I want to be decended from Coda!!!! Could I also have light? I'll post my sheet in a bit))
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

((so your going to be decended from Coda and use light,sweet sounds good 2 me))

42 Reputation: 19

((Are we allowed to create our own blood line?))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

((yes you can make your own bloodline,but it cant be over 3 generations,and it cant be as strong as any of the 6 main bloodlines))

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Name: Serj
    Personality: Brave, fun loving, and caring person, Serj does like to do whatever it takes to have fun out of any situation. He can hold a grudge but is very protective over those he cares for. He longs for a family, and his friends could be the closest thing to a family he would ever have.
    Bloodline: Rex
    Bloodline Ability: Can Create Ice walls to protect him or anyone else
    Class: Warrior
    Apperance: Is about 6 foot and is skinny.
    (Sorry for using squall as the reference for the appearance, lol)
    Magic: Water
    History: Before he enlisted he was very unpopular. He was known as a theif who would steal just about anything. He enlisted to try to find something he could call a family, since his own didnt want him.
    Bloodline History:
    Extra: Has a dagger he carries in his boot.
    Last edited by Jarhead4life; 06-29-2010 at 04:50 AM.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(*tackles Tkkira* OMG! YOU SPELLED BRILEY WRONG!!!! lolz im not mad! *hugs Tkkira* dude i wnats the awesome power of dark!!! haha!)

Name: carlissa "carly"
    Personality: Carly is a kind girl to most, though she hates when her friends fight, she will usually be the one to get in fights, sh eis told she is nothing like her family and is somewhat of a devil. She only helps younger less inexperianced people, tending to stay away form peopel older than her or her age since she tends to get in fights. There are certain poeple older than her she will go near but most she wont.
    Bloodline: Briley
    Bloodline Ability: shadowstealth- she seems to almost blend into the shadows to move more stealthly.
    Class: Bandit
    history: Before she was in the army Carly was somewaht of a bum, she kept running away form home when she was aorund seven and hanging out with people who she shouldnt have. She then ended up somehow getitng enlisted in the army when she was fourteen and from there it was all downhill with her crazy running away form home life.
    Apperance:
    Magic: dark
    Bloodline History: ( IS SHALL EDIT THIS!!! mwahahaha!)
    Extra: She was born with two different colored eyes (brown/blue), so she usually hides them beneath a large hood, not even her friends know what her eyes look like.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

((you are all accepted,and lol sorry bleed_it_out my baddd!,and just so everyone knows i let you chose the bloodline Ability,but if two people have the same bloodline,they also have the same Bloodline Ability,

Oh and does anyone know where Chris45 is now days?))

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(i havnt seen chris in....pff like alot of days lol)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

((damn that sucks,well when we get 4 to 6 people we will start this))

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast