Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dawn: Reapers

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Akira smiled at the Danta,"i am glad to have you on my team,and if you didnt already know,my Bloodline is Ginji and we have a Brother Bloodline called Jin...but we dont get along the best" Akira said with a large amount of hate behind it you could tell it was toward the Refrence to the jin bloodline,"damn nature lovers" Akira mumbled under his breath. but loud enough for people to hear

He could control his emotions really well but you could tell this bugged him alot,his body tempture rised alot just at the thought of the Jin bloodline,
    "well senice everyone else seems to be in a state of shock or something,do you wish to test your abilites against me now or later danta?" akira said to danta trying to hide his anger

((and sorry if i sound like a idoit but what is "writers block?"
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Danta looked at Akira and said in a muffled voice from his helm, "ready and willing, name the rules of the duel, and weapon for us to use" after that danta looked at the others with a evil looking grin and said "wanna come watch how real knights fight".

As Danta left the room he looked at Akira and wondered at how powerful this man is, and maybe this might be a fantastic duel for them both.

((lol its when you got some of the story writen down but you can think of anything to add to it :P))

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 14

(tree hugger.. how dare you!! lol)

Giovanni sat in the tree looking up at the sky, the cold morning wind blew through his hair. His tattered clothes whipped with the each gust of wind that blew passed him. Giovanni grabbed an apple that was hanging from the tree he bit into it and then he jumped out of the tree and landed hard on the ground leaving a hole in the ground from the force of his landing. Giovanni walked out of the small hole and looked around at the dozens of other holes he had made doing this. Giovanni heard the other animals of the forest as they walked around making noises. Giovanni then heard the sound of a twig snap behind him, he turned around and saw a large black bear staring him in the face, the bear had a scar above it’s right eye, Giovanni smiled and petted the bear, the bear let out a low growl and walked away. Giovanni then heard the sound of someone shouting he ran through the forest until he saw a man hanging from a net. Giovanni stared up at the man and the man said “ Can you give me a little help please, I was setting this net and the trap triggered and I got stuck.” Giovanni shook his head, he jumped to the truck of the tree and climbed up it quickly, he got to the branch the net was dangling from and he quickly scurried across to the net that was held by a rope. Giovanni slashed at the rope and the net fell. Giovanni hear the man hit the ground with a loud thump. He looked down, while holding onto the branch with just his legs, to see that the man was ok. Giovanni relaxed his legs and he let go of the branch, he landed on his feet and helped the man up. Giovanni said to the man “ you shouldn’t be in this forest you might just get yourself hurt.” The man nodded to him and said “ maybe you shouldn’t be in this forest either, kid.” Giovanni laughed and said “ I should be ok, this forest hasn’t been unkind to me yet.” The man smiled and walked away. Giovanni looked up and the tree and climbed up it, he then relaxed himself on a branch and stared up at the sky above.

"You either create or allow everything that happens to you."
    "But if you kill all the bad people.......you will be the only bad one left."'
    "In this world you are either evil or on the side of justice. This is the truth I discovered when I was a child. Humans are either good or evil, everyone is divided into these two categories."

Akira laughs then looks at the guy,"rules are no killing,any weapon you wanna use" Akira said as he walked out into the Areana,that was huge and constructed of solid stone and 'steel', he walked to the middle of the huge areana and faced Danta,"are you ready,i promise i'll try to hold back" akira said with anger still in his voice he had the thought of the jin bloodline still on his mind

((oh i have that like 24/7 then lol.))

"seeing as your holding back im gonna be using a different kind of weapon" and as Danta said that he drawed his sword and axe, but the axe started to change as he drawed it and turned into a scythe "hope you don't mind ive been wanting to give this one ago" Danta then stood there as an unmoveable island feet firmly on the ground dig in and ready, then as a word of honour and battle prayer "In vengeance be true, in valour be strong."

Danta then looked up at Akira in this grand area and charged him sword and scythe ready, sword down and low to his side ready to guard and counter and the scythe ready high for the first strike.

((haha your deserved to be called that))

Akira seen that Danta wasnt playing around he wanted to get this over with apprentily, Akira jumped back giving a little bit more distance between him and danta, Akira's hands started to glow as they got hotter and hotter until finailly both hands where engulfed in flames

Akira got into a defense stand and waited for Danta to make the first strike so that he could counter and mesure the amount of power he has,his hands still engulfed in flames you could tell he was going to use a fire technique

as Danta charged he saw Akira building up some flames for an attack but Danta didnt care he carried on rushing Akira until he got close for a sweeping arc from his scythe to try and take his feet from under him but Danta was no fool he also readied his sword for a counter and sent a pulse through his armour to make it look like a living being to unnerve his foe.

(( and no i dont want this over quick i want some action!! lol everyone else is away so im making this a bit interesting :P))

Akira noticed Danta's armor move,'thats odd' Akira thought as he threw a small but very powerful fireball at Danta,a fireball this size useilly couldnt hurt anything but akira's could kill someone quite easily it was also moving at a high rate of speed, Akira then attempted to move back so he didnt get hit by Danta's weapon

(yea you have a point lol)

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Serj watched the fight with a smile on his face. He looked at them both and started thinking to himself wow, this looks like it will be easy. He couldnt wait until his chance to fight, it looked like it would be fun.
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

((i got to go i'll be back on tomorrow))

((dude that suck just getting somewhere :P))

Danta saw the fireball and ran into it "your gonna need something abit stronger to slow me down" Danta then Melded the scythe into a spear and started thrusting it at Akira then on his Armour melded some spikes with little skulls on the end to try and keep unnerving his foe "ok now are you gonna come at me! show me some backbone!"
    Last edited by AlexHellfire; 07-02-2010 at 12:40 AM.

((i dont do the whole no chance giving thing,but i am going to this time...makes it a little more intresting lol))

Akira laughed at Danta, Akira Grabbed Danta's spear as it thrusted at him,then pulled danta in and kicked him sending him a few steps back,"dont get cocky,i am not even really trying" Akira said to him as he bounced back and got into a defence stance as Danta Regained his blance

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

Name: Core

Personality: Light, bouncy, happy-go-lucky. This all describes the person that is Rionetta. Her personality is very optimistic. Always up and about, she barely ever is in a sour mood. Even when you do find her on a bad day, you could never tell. She continues to smile and go on with life as if it was just a giant game that she will always win, or the outcome will come to her favor. She enjoys life probably more than the next person in her own special way. Despite the fact that there are people who do bad things, she does try to believe there is always a good in everyone. Most of the time, when she is around someone, she does bring that good out in them.

Her smile never fades. Well, most of the time. Rarely does it ever disappear from her naturally beaming face. Empyrean Archangels tend to be happy, they aren't conceited either. They always enjoy having fun and helping others. The only way you could ever call them conceited, is if you have the idea that enjoying life to the fullest, is selfish. Sometimes though, this nature of hers can get in the way. Too much on her hands, not enough time, inner turmoil on what the next step is, and etc. can all result because of the good in her. Even though her kindness may cause her stress, she prefers it that way. Being who she is makes her her happiest.
    (yes i copied and pasted this from another one of my characters. Call me lazy )

Bloodline: Coda

Bloodline Ability: The ability of Core's family is to not only make illusions, but to make them just as real as anyone else. That way, it makes it easier for someone to fall for the illusion.

Class: Bandit (but she could be a warrior :3)

Apperance:

Magic: light

History: Its a secret :3 I plan on using flashbacks

Bloodline History: After something mindblowing had happened to Coda, she had split from the others. She never spoke about what had happened, or anything else. Just like her old self, she continued to be kind and happy. Over the years, they had continued teaching their magic through out the family. After so long, the family had ended the practice of magic, thinking that one may use the abilities for an evil purpose. Sadly this kept later generations from learning the family trade, but that is just how it went. By the time Core was born, they had even stopped talking about the bloodline abilities. Core accidently discovered it, without their help, and practices daily.

Extra: Core was placed in the army against her will by her family. With her attitude, she wouldn't have joined willfully. Strangely she went along with it in her happy-go-lucky way.

Her eyes are the same milky-blue that of Coda's, and she even has the same necklace from Coda. She has tried to open it for years, but it seems to be stuck, so Core is always wondering what is in the locket.

Certain topics to her are... picky, and she becomes very quiet in the subject. Either way, she doesn't show any pain, anger, or sadness, if she can help it. ((i might add more if i can think of it))

((TADA finally done. Sorry. Stupid power-outage >_>))
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

((your accepted imusha and i need to talk to you about somethin Pmed lol))

((soz its just more me then my char i tend to run at things alot :P))

with a smile Danta said "ok now im not gonna hold back", and with that the ground started to move and quake around Danta until, the Arena's might steel supports shot up out the ground and rushed for Danta melding into his armour making it BIGGER, and tougher then a support beam flew into Danta might Steel Hands and turned into a Massive axe

And now the mighty Steel form that stood in front of Akira was 10 foot high has devastating power but is really slow, then with a steely echo from the armour "this is my steel Golem think you can burn me in here?!"

((just to give idea what he looks like ))

((if this is abit over the top let me know, im having a gundam moment i think ))

((nah its fine,i'll just have to be a little...more aggressive lol))

Akira moved back and looked at Danta with fury in his eyes,one of the supports had hit him when it came out of the ground making Akira ferious mostily because he was still mad about the jin thought,"i will melt you and your armor,boy" Akira said as his whole body begun to Glow a red and orange color,until finnaily his entire body was engulfed in Red and orange flames

Everyone could feel the heat rise alot in the room,from him just using Exo-Flame,Akira put his hands in front of him in a Offensive Stand instead of the normal defenise stance,also the flames on his hands we're larger then the rest,suggesting he is going to use some kind of fire technique

((
    Exo-flame Details
    Level 1 (the weakest) is red and orange
    Level 2 is Orange,red and blue
    Level 3 is Orange,red and blue with a small hint of purple
    No one has seen level 4 and beyound))

(( sweet and all the flamey stuff and massive golems is making me giddy this is fun!))

with a steely echo still "WHO you calling boy!" Danta then brought his Axe down to smash into the earth and send up flying rocks in all directions of the impact and melded some of his armour to form a steel shield

((i would add on some more but i wanna see what ya do ))

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 14

(lets get some gundam in here and then awesome fire blasts that way we can see what is stronger Fire or Gundam.. plus you need to hurry up so I can have Giovanni kick Akira in the face with a rhino foot or something.. actually i think i would just use the gorilla fist to the face, but now I’m going off into to many places different ideas. )

"You either create or allow everything that happens to you."
    "But if you kill all the bad people.......you will be the only bad one left."'
    "In this world you are either evil or on the side of justice. This is the truth I discovered when I was a child. Humans are either good or evil, everyone is divided into these two categories."

((you sneak attack me in the areana chris45))

Akira Sends a Inferno Blast all around him chrushing everything in its path stright toward Danta,follow by 3 massive fireballs that tear the ground up behind it as it goes,the fireballs center are hotter then Lava

Akira for Defensive measures Makes a wall all around him made of pure fire

((inferno blast sends a shockwave of fire all around akira for a around 125 yards in all directions,Destorying almost everything it touches its actully one of his more powerful attacks so dont miss judge it))

((wooo this getting interesting :P))

Danta felt the full force of the shock wave from Akria's inferno blast Danta was starting to feel the heat from this fight Danta then looked up to see 3 Massive fireballs coming right at him Danta then planted his shield into the ground and they all hit it and the shield melted in seconds, after Danta summoned up more steel from the ground and turning them in giant lance's and sent them hurtling toward Akria hoping to get past his fire guard and once again Danta charged Axe up high and coming down on Akira

one of danta's Lances got threw the firewall and hit Akira's arm,making Akira even more mad,Akira jumped back out of range of danta while taking his firewall down,Akira charged his enegry before punching at Danta sending a shockwave with a little fire in it hurling toward Danta ripping the ground up as it got closer

Akira then Yelled,"this is been fun,but its time to end this",then he kneeled down on to one knee and started gathering more energy,you could feel the room getting hotter and hotter as he gather more energy

(the room is at about 104 degrees now,from its starting temp of 86,also soon as the fight is over,ima tell you something to help with your power improving :0 ))

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(damn! what the hell guys, im gone for two days and your already up to five pages, holy hell would anybody mind catching me up a bit. For now ill just post somethig small and insignificant)

Carly watched the people before her with a clouded mind, she had never wanted to be near these people, and she hated that a few of them were older than her. She crossed her arms and leaned against the fiery hot wall. She forced a sigh as she watched Akira and Danta fight. She shook her head as the two fought, her hood covering her eyes. She kept quit though, not wanting to end up trying to fight someone.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

((bascailly i am just testing your abilites right now,and me and danta are fighting))

((lol kk and i have a few ideas 2 but i dont wanna be all powerful steel welding maniac just yet ))

Danta saw Akria's fire wall go down and saw a cut on his arm as he when down on one knee so Danta thought he had the upper hand, and charged again finally getting somewhere, the axe then turned into a lance and shield and with a mighty thrust from the lance aimed for Akira's throat ready to end this and make him yield.

((lol you can end this if u wish but be gental i like to go down fighting :P so you can have my Char until the end of the fight so you can make up, how the fight ends if you so wish ))

((thanks that will make it alot easyier and i think i will control you guy for just a minute here))

Akira Charged his attack just in time and landed a Powerful Shockwave infused with fire into Danta's chest ripping threw his armor and hittin him hard leaving burn marks on danta's chest,Danta stumbed back about 3 yards still trying to regain his blance after that attack

"its amazing you can even stand" Akira said to Danta as akira Hit Danta with a fireball sendin danta hurling to the ground,Danta attempted trying to get back up,but akira said,"Its over,your a worthy fighter.i'll be glad to train you,the rest i dont need to test i have a idea of what they are made of,would you like to see a fairily powerful technique?"