New Dawn: Reapers

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Akira didnt move any,"over there somewhere" akira responded the man and pointing toward a Black Marbel topped counter in the far far right of the room,then akira stond up and walked over to a nearby door,"we wont be here long at all,i am not much on talking" he added as he looked around
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 14

Name: Giovanni Nakano aka Animal

Personality: Animal is a nice guy, he likes to be helpful, he has some issues with his father and doesn’t like people talking about him in front of him, no matter if what they are saying is good or bad. Animal has another side of him that wouldn’t mind killing a person or destroying someone’s home. The other side of Animal wouldn’t care about being a hero, he would care about nothing else other than himself.

Bloodline: Jin

Bloodline Ability: The Jin bloodline has a deep connection with nature and can become any animal. But animal is slightly different, Animal has the ability to change into any type of animal, other than human because he has a human form already. But Animal can either change into the animal fully or he can half shift, which leaves him with some human qualities like standing up. This makes him look similar to a werewolf, but with what ever animal he chooses as the base. His half shift ability also has the effect of adding the abilities of the animal he chooses. Which means the strength, speed, agility. Etc, he already has is added to the strength, agility. Etc of the animal

Class: N/A, cause really he can fit in any class.
    Appearance:
    Magic: Earth
    History: Giovanni lives his life like a nomad, he travels around studying nature and all that it has to hold. He loves nature more than anything because he feels that people aren’t taking the time to just look around them. He never got to know his parents and he is fine with that, because he knows that maybe them abandoning him was the best thing for him.

Bloodline History: Jin’s bloodline unlike his brother’s don’t flaunt their power. They have a deep connection with nature and would rather study it then fight in senseless wars, the Jin bloodline still keeps in contact with it’s relatives from the Ginji bloodline, but not much.

Extra: Giovanni hasn’t joined the army, because he doesn’t see a point in it. He lives in a forest, like a wild man. This should give you a good idea how you guys can meet him.

( I didn’t want to be the normal soldier like everyone else seeing as how Jin was never the same as his brother, so I thought this would make for a fun idea, also with the bloodline history I gave it leaves room for some rivalry between relatives since we never got to do the Jin vs. Ginji fight ^^) ( and the powers.. Yea I know they are a little much, but had to compete with the all powerful Ginji bloodline right. ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lryD0mx6xQ ( just a little theme song for him i thought you might like.)

"You either create or allow everything that happens to you."
    "But if you kill all the bad people.......you will be the only bad one left."'
    "In this world you are either evil or on the side of justice. This is the truth I discovered when I was a child. Humans are either good or evil, everyone is divided into these two categories."

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Serj looked at Akira. He then looked around at all of the people there and started thinking. He looked at Akira and said, "I dont see how we can build trust for each other if we dont know anything about each other. He looked at him in the eye. He looked towards the direction Akira had said...
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

((your accepted chris45,and...sure i will think of a way to get you into the story lol,its not Ginji's fault his brother jin was a tree hugger lmao))

Akira toke his mask off revealing his face to the group,"fine my name is Akira,and i am sure you have heard of me..." Akira said to the group with a hint of pride behind it,he then leaned against the wall near the door,"when ever you are ready we will walk into the areana on the otherside of this wall and i will test your abilites,if you are brave enough that is" Akira said with a hint of excitement in his voice,akira loves nothing more then to fight people one on one

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

After getting some water from the table Danta moved back to the table, and beckoned his chair to follow, and it looked as if was walking to him, Danta then sat down and looked at the man as he showed himself and spoke his name.

"AHH so your the feared knight of the Terion army ive heard a great many things about your deeds Burning man" Danta said the last word with a hate he did not know, maybe he was feeling a bit jealous of the power he had, but still this emotion felt wrong to him, for Danta has always be shown the folly of hate and has always tried to be calm no matter the situation.

After taking a breath and downing the water in his goblet he sat back in his chair and with soothing voice said "I am Danta of the Ashley's house i have been summoned here to listen to what you have to say, and so" and with a smile "you have my sword and axe but not my steel for it is mine."

Danta then when back over to the table with the water, and the chair followed him again but this time it ran at him, and melded with the rest of his armour and made his shoulder guards whole once more, Danta got some more water for his goblet one last time and drank all the water in it, and said to himself with a grin "this should be interesting" then the goblet was gone and his helm returned
    Last edited by AlexHellfire; 07-01-2010 at 10:33 PM.

Akira smiled at the Danta,"i am glad to have you on my team,and if you didnt already know,my Bloodline is Ginji and we have a Brother Bloodline called Jin...but we dont get along the best" Akira said with a large amount of hate behind it you could tell it was toward the Refrence to the jin bloodline,"damn nature lovers" Akira mumbled under his breath. but loud enough for people to hear

He could control his emotions really well but you could tell this bugged him alot,his body tempture rised alot just at the thought of the Jin bloodline,
    "well senice everyone else seems to be in a state of shock or something,do you wish to test your abilites against me now or later danta?" akira said to danta trying to hide his anger

((and sorry if i sound like a idoit but what is "writers block?"

Danta looked at Akira and said in a muffled voice from his helm, "ready and willing, name the rules of the duel, and weapon for us to use" after that danta looked at the others with a evil looking grin and said "wanna come watch how real knights fight".

As Danta left the room he looked at Akira and wondered at how powerful this man is, and maybe this might be a fantastic duel for them both.

((lol its when you got some of the story writen down but you can think of anything to add to it :P))

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 14

(tree hugger.. how dare you!! lol)

Giovanni sat in the tree looking up at the sky, the cold morning wind blew through his hair. His tattered clothes whipped with the each gust of wind that blew passed him. Giovanni grabbed an apple that was hanging from the tree he bit into it and then he jumped out of the tree and landed hard on the ground leaving a hole in the ground from the force of his landing. Giovanni walked out of the small hole and looked around at the dozens of other holes he had made doing this. Giovanni heard the other animals of the forest as they walked around making noises. Giovanni then heard the sound of a twig snap behind him, he turned around and saw a large black bear staring him in the face, the bear had a scar above it’s right eye, Giovanni smiled and petted the bear, the bear let out a low growl and walked away. Giovanni then heard the sound of someone shouting he ran through the forest until he saw a man hanging from a net. Giovanni stared up at the man and the man said “ Can you give me a little help please, I was setting this net and the trap triggered and I got stuck.” Giovanni shook his head, he jumped to the truck of the tree and climbed up it quickly, he got to the branch the net was dangling from and he quickly scurried across to the net that was held by a rope. Giovanni slashed at the rope and the net fell. Giovanni hear the man hit the ground with a loud thump. He looked down, while holding onto the branch with just his legs, to see that the man was ok. Giovanni relaxed his legs and he let go of the branch, he landed on his feet and helped the man up. Giovanni said to the man “ you shouldn’t be in this forest you might just get yourself hurt.” The man nodded to him and said “ maybe you shouldn’t be in this forest either, kid.” Giovanni laughed and said “ I should be ok, this forest hasn’t been unkind to me yet.” The man smiled and walked away. Giovanni looked up and the tree and climbed up it, he then relaxed himself on a branch and stared up at the sky above.

"You either create or allow everything that happens to you."
    "But if you kill all the bad people.......you will be the only bad one left."'
    "In this world you are either evil or on the side of justice. This is the truth I discovered when I was a child. Humans are either good or evil, everyone is divided into these two categories."

Akira laughs then looks at the guy,"rules are no killing,any weapon you wanna use" Akira said as he walked out into the Areana,that was huge and constructed of solid stone and 'steel', he walked to the middle of the huge areana and faced Danta,"are you ready,i promise i'll try to hold back" akira said with anger still in his voice he had the thought of the jin bloodline still on his mind

((oh i have that like 24/7 then lol.))

"seeing as your holding back im gonna be using a different kind of weapon" and as Danta said that he drawed his sword and axe, but the axe started to change as he drawed it and turned into a scythe "hope you don't mind ive been wanting to give this one ago" Danta then stood there as an unmoveable island feet firmly on the ground dig in and ready, then as a word of honour and battle prayer "In vengeance be true, in valour be strong."

Danta then looked up at Akira in this grand area and charged him sword and scythe ready, sword down and low to his side ready to guard and counter and the scythe ready high for the first strike.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast