Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dawn: Reapers

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

(( that was quick ))

Danta picked himself up and unmelded all the steel supports from his armour, making up his steel golem and was back to normal in his own armour, he then melded his own armour into a chair and a jug for some water, Danta then sat down in his chair with a fall and a huff and said with a tired smile

"good fight! best ive had in a long time, but now i really need a drink all that fire made me drier then a desert in the summer haha, got any water left or better yet some ale or beer?! then after ive had my fill i would like to see this move of yours"

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Akira smiled at Danta's Spirit,"theys a little bit of ale around here somewhere" Akira motioned with his hand and two very pretty girls came out wearing white dressed Caring Wooden with Gold Trim jugs filled with the most Exspensive ale in the world

Akira the smiled as the girls filled up Danta's jug,"i hope that is good enough for you" Akira said humblely

((did i let him down gentle enough for ya lol)
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Carly watched the boys with no interest whatsoever, its not like she would every care for these poeple, they were just enemies to her. Even if they were to try and help her Carly would ust push them awya, sh ehated other poeple, wich haad gotten her called an anti-social demon. Sighing loudly she shifted form her left foot to her right. Boredly watching the boys through the hood of her cloak, making sure neither of them realized what her eyes looked like.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

(is there room for one more here? cause I would like to join you all seems fun)

((go and ahead and join KazuX,i am leaving it up to you to make a entrance though :0 ))

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

((How should i come into this? stupid delayed me))
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

(( i dont know,just make a entrance its up to you,just make it beliveable and try not to attack anyone.....i'ma wait for one of you guys to post before i do))

((DUDEEEEE THAT WAS AWESOME!! rofl that put a massive grin on my face ))

Danta looked at the girls as they was filling up his jug noticing they was absolutely gorgeous he then melded his helm off to try and impress them one of the girls let out a gasp of amazement while the other done a low scream of surprise Danta then looked over to Akria with the biggest grin ever "if this is what i get for losing! i wanna know what i get for winning!" Danta then downed some of the luscious ale and smiled at the girls and asked in he ladykiller voice "and what is your names my dears"

(( ill leave the rest to everyone's imaginations i dont wanna turn this into anything x rated or anything hehe))

Akira laughed at Danta's Comment,"you might get to flirt if you win,ladies leave him alone" Akira said him and the beautiful girls,after akira said that the girls topped of his Jug and walked away going out the way they came in

"but think about this,you got that for losing a 'Training battle',think what you get if you win a real battle" akira said with a smirk on his face and a fiery glow in his eyes

((....not x-rated...yet lmfao))

Danta watched the girls go and felt like his hearth has been torn from his chest he then downed alot more of the ale and looked over to Akira and with a smile of loss and readiness "where's this real battle then i want them back!" then with booming laughter got up and made a cup and poured some ale into it and offered it to Akria "you and me are gonna be the best there ever is! I will be the Steel wall to protect from all and you the fiery revenge"

Danta then looked over to the others you lot you coming to get a drink or gonna sit over there like lost sheep!"

Akira toke the cup of ale from Danta and started drinking it,"i belive we will make a good team Danta, they are a bunch of lost sheep,but heyy i'll tell you what witch girl did you like the best?" Akira said to danta with a smirk on his face,drinking the ale

((you can fill in the details of the girl you liked the best))

Carly smirked lightly, guys were such pigs. She went and sat down near them, making sure her steps were light and unnoticable. Sh emade sure they couldnt hear her at all untill she was near them.
    "Yo"
    She said in a small voice.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Name:Alexander (Alex)
    Personality:Hes a pretty happy guy he loves a challenge and will never back down from a fight. He can be hard to get along with but he cares for his friends and will do what ever to help them
    Bloodline:Kiba
    Bloodline Ability:Wind Blade (able to blades of wind to cut someone)
    Class:Warrior
    Apperance:
    Magic: Wind
    History: Before Alex enlisted he a bit of a punk. He always went around his his home town picking fights with strong looking people just to get a rush. One day he realized he had beaten everyone where he lved so he enlosted in order to find and fight strong people.
    Bloodline History: The Kiba blood line is that on a peaceful loyal people thee were friends of the Genji and when ever the Genji need it they were ready to jump into action and help them fight no matter what. Most were great fighter and used the discovery of magic for further their fighting skills.
    Extra:he loves dogs

((lol have you run out of idea's for this rp :P or just for now haha))

Danta called his chair over a sat down he took a sip of ale and sat forward with a smirk "the one with the raven black hair and piecing green eyes hmmm, that girl could slay dragons with them eyes! and she looked very well abreast too HAHA!"

Danta then looked over to the girl that came over and asked "oh here there shy one want a drink?"
    Last edited by AlexHellfire; 07-03-2010 at 11:32 PM.

((no i have my idea's i am just letting a slow moment happen lol and your accepted kazu))

Akira smiled at Danta,"alright" he said to him in a happy voice,he then looked the new girl that had walked over to there location,"and what is your name miss" akira said to the girl standing near them

Then he looked back to the door and motioned for the girls to come out,he walked over to them and talked to them,one of them left,but the one who danta liked followed akira back to there location

"you can have her if you want,shes helpful" Akira said with a smile on his face,"her name is Erica"

he then started to walk away from the group,"now watch this,i will teach you how to have power like this" akira said as he walked father away from the group

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 16
    In a world where there i can always have chocolate milk... yummmy :3

((I am going to pretend i have been there the whole time, quiet to myself))

Core sat hugging her knees tight to her chest, yet her arms hung loosely. Her eyes scanned all of the people, listening rather intently. Eyes rolling, she listened to every word.

Pigs. You can't own women.

Her thoughts echoed. She was becoming angered at their ignorance and looked away. Slowly, her head fell to her knees while she thought to herself. Slowly, her finger laced her necklace gingerly. What was inside? That was the only thing to keep her mind off the guys.
    If life is love,
    then love gives life,
    without love,
    there is no life to live...

~Me

Us from the Jokerz Krew

Alex sat back in his chair he couldn't help but chuckle to his self a bit. from the lloks of it the girls were getting a bit mad and Akira and Danta's behavior but I guess they were to "busy" to notice. He got up and walked over to them he put his hand on Akira's shoulder and whispered to him "Hey might want to cool it with the chick buddy they seem to be getting a bit annoyed" he pointer towards Core

Akira laughed at the thought,"they might be,but owell" he said to the guy that had touched his shoulder as he walked away from the rest of the group prepreing to show them what real power was

AS Akira looked back his eye caught a girl,in the corner that was sitting down with her knees close to her,he looked at the guy that just talked to him,"who is that,and who are you?" akira said with a bit of exsitment in his voice
    Last edited by TKkira; 07-04-2010 at 12:09 AM.

Alex looked at Akira and let out a slight sigh and looked down "awww now what kinda leader dosnt know his teammates name." He looked back up and Akira and smiled "I aam Alexander but you can call me Alex I'm from the Kiba bloodline and that girl over there well to be honest I dont know how about we go find out" He said with a little bit of curiosity in his voice

(sigh...im beign ignored, so AKNOWLADGE MY EXZISTANZCE)

Carly looked aorund at the others, feeling completly ignored. Sighing she let herself space out while sitting in the chair. She suddenly sighed extra loudly and looked up at the ceiling. Even though her eyes were still covered my the hood.
    "carlissa, from the briley bloodline"
    She said smally.

((ok ok chilli people ill do the noble thing but i think i might lose my man card for this rofl))

Danta looked at the girl with a smile of affection "so you name is Erica" the girl gave a shy nod, Danta continued "i would like you to be mine" with a sigh "but im going to places no untrained girl like you should go so im gonna have to let you go" Danta looked very sad when saying this, the girl could see this and hug him and whisper into his ear "thank you" then the girl ran off back to her home.

Danta then looked up at everyone and with sorrow in his voice said "i would have married that girl but where we are going and what we are doing i dont wanna worry over her"

Danta then sat back in his chair and melded his helm back on to hide his one tear for the girl he just met

((ok hows that did i lose my man card or am i still ok))

Akira looked over at Alex and smiled,"no i dont feel like moving so" Akira said before shouting,"all Female team members please come over" he yelled that loudily enough for everyone in the room to hear akira

((you kept your man card,until you cried AlexHellfire))

((alright,i guess everybody else died lol)

(( lol i think you is right lol and one tear come on thats not full blown crying is it and i was trying to be sorrowful and romantic! rofl and i think ive shot myself in the foot again havent i ))

(No I'm still alive lol and Hellfire dude I'm sorry but your man card is long gone)
    Alex couldnt help but burst out laughing "Wow thats one way to get people over here I guess" Then he heard a small voice out of no where he turned around and saw a girl behind them. He walked over to her "so your names Carlissa and your from the Briley blood line cool I'm Alex from the kiba" He said with a big grin on his face