Three Kinds: Hard Beginnings

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Rock Man Reputation: 18

Default Three Kinds: Hard Beginnings

In the land of Fera there are three species. The Keidran, the Humans, and the Basitin. As it is they all know their boundaries but the humans have crossed theirs. The humans have taken Keidran slaves. They use them for more then just work. It's disgusting, but there is nothing we can do. If we were to take our people back it could start a war. A war is something we cannot fight. If we did we could lose. But we have to do something. We have to do it quickly.

Plot: So the humans have been taking Kaidran slaves. We are all going to try to break a group of them out. Plain and simple, but it will get better along the way.

More info
    Species:
    Humans- They have most control over dark magic. Their magic is stronger, but it wont last as long unless they are near a Templar Tower. Most Humans don't get a chance to train with magic unless they are a Templar. Since humans are the weakest of the three they choose magic over strength.

Basitin- They are covered in a sandy color hair and have long pointy ears and a thin tail. They have no ability to use magic, but they are extremely powerful. They are the strongest and noblest of the species. they are extremely modest. They even have such rules against nudity, such as you have to cover your feet and sex is limited down to only during one week a year! However they are allowed to bend the rules if they want when they are not on the island. They usually dress in a lot of elegant clothes and armor.

Keidran- Keidran are like animals that are on their back feet and are intelligent. You see the tiger in my signature? That is a tiger Keidran. They usually dress light if at all. They are stronger then humans but not as much as Basitin. They have very strong control of magic if they train themselves. They use magic stones to control magic, so no stones no magic. They have less control because the stones run out before the Templar Towers do. Keidran come in any species; bunny-Keidran, fox-Keidran, wolf-Keidran, you name it. P.S. Kedrain live in regular human years.

Extra:
    Templar- They are only humans and they specialize in magic. They are not good people. They control the human government from the inside. They created the idea of Keidran as slaves.

Fera- Northern Fera is where the Keidran live. Southern Fera is home of the Humans. To the East is the shore. To the West are mountains then desert. Past the shore to the East is an island where the Basitin live.

Just about every Keidran will be a slave in this RP, but there can be one or two freed Keidran. There will be very few Basitin in this RP because the Basitin tend to stay on their island, but I will welcome one or two. If you want to be human, you cannot be a Templar, and you have to be sympathetic to the slaves, even if you are a master.

Setting: This takes place in southern Fera. In a town named Hertin. In this time the tech is not very fancy. They have the medieval style weapons and magic technology.

Character Sheet.

Name:
    Personality:
    Race: ((One of the three only))
    Appearance:
    Class: ((Slave, freed-slave, master, [nothing for Basitin], humans are masters or none.))
    Weapons: ((only for characters who are not slaves))
    History:

Name: Kara
    Personality: She nice and friendly, Usually light hearted in is ready to do anything her master wants.
    Race: Cat-Keidran
    Appearance:
    She wears a long slightly dressy robe
    Class: Slave
    Weapons: none
    History: She was given to her master's family as a pet/slave when she was only a little kitten. She has grown up with them and has been treated very well. She loves her master, and has never had the feeling of being an actual slave, because her master treats her so well. She has always lived with him, and he is the only family she has. But she can not help but feel for the slave who are not as lucky.

Name: Marc Orison
    Personality: He is nice, and very book smart. He knows a bit of magic that he was able to teach himself.
    Race: Human
    Appearance:
    Class: Master
    Weapons: Staff
    History: He has grown up around a society with slaves. He was given Kara as a pet. He has always been nice to her and could never stand the idea of treating slaves badly. He has two other slaves besides Kara. Mike a fox-Keidran and Dan a dog-Keidran. He has kept them all well and treats them like family. He and Kara have lived a calm and fine life.

((Hey everyone, it's Screen's sister and this is my first RP on this site. Hope you love it Enjoy!))
    Last edited by Foxysister; 07-03-2010 at 03:12 PM.

How Cute!! <3

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

(gee i wonder who this newbie could be? and lol, do you know where you got that picture in your sig, and slave appearance from?)

(also i need a mistress -_^)

Name: Ajax
    Personality: Obedient when he has to be, for fear of abuse, but when he can resist he does, often earning him a beating or two. He still has hope of becoming free but highly doubts it will happen to him.
    Race: Keidran
    Appearance: wears a tight black shirt

Class: Slave
    Weapons: none yet
    History: was captured and enslaved when he was a pup, he had just started remembering so he resisted at first but eventually succumed to being a slave until he could escape, he tried many times, using his superior strength to escape until he made it to the city gates where he was captured, he eventually was traded to a mistress who decided to use him, putting him in an arena to fight for sport, and be her personal slave.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

42 Reputation: 19

((Yeah hehe I know exactly where they came from, but the only other thing you will find there is a female tiger and a female dog A mistress? uh sure, i guess, post up her sheet and I will see.))
    Last edited by Screenfox; 07-01-2010 at 09:14 PM.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

(lol, i dont wanna wanna be the mistress and i know where you got them too thats why im asking if you knew where you got them)
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Name: CrackerJack
    Personality: He is absolutely insane, often making jokes and rhymes and poems in the midst of battle. He is polite, but he also has an incredibly short temper that leaves in crazed fits of fury from time to time.
    Race: Human
    Appearance:
    Class: Master
    Weapons:
    History:
    The CrackerJack was born as a Jack!
    The CrackerJack had a full load of shat!
    He asked the little birdies where he came from,
    They told him he came from the Jack!
    And so, the CrackerJack found his way.
    He learned the ways of the world, and found them to be far too rigid.
    And so, the CrackerJack decided to add some spice!
    He got himself some slaves, and looked just a bit!
    Oh, so far, so wide, he saw the forementioned army!
    And so he went to that army, and he started it himself!
    ~From The Personal Diary Of CrackerJack

It appears that 'CrackerJack' came from a man named jack, and was abandoned in the forest. During his time in the forrest, he went insane, but found it boring and went to the city. There, he aparantly learned magic and soon went by the laws and regulations of humans. Then, it seems he lost interest and wanted to stage a revolution. He bought several dozen slaves, and is now searching for others that wish to stage a revolution. From previous experiences, his magic seems to mainly deal with making him tougher, and some people have reported that he has lost entires limbs and laughed. It is unknown exactly whether he is still 'alive' in the sense of the word, but he seems to be able to go through excrutiating trauma without slow.

~From Templar Report on "The CrackerJack"

"I am the CrackerJack, and so I shall remain! I will Crack your Jack, because that is my name! Then I shall go flying off, soaring like a crane!"

~Often Heard Song Sung By CrackerJack During His Stay In The City
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

((Hmm okay accepted! Strange guy but he does fit the requirements.))

How Cute!! <3

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Angel, when I look at that pic I feel disturbed....

Suggestion: Start
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

((I kinda want to get more people maybe a Basitin and/or maybe a freed-Keidran and just some more Keidran! As it is now we only have three people playing and I just wanted to wait a bit longer))
    Last edited by Foxysister; 07-03-2010 at 12:30 AM.

How Cute!! <3

42 Reputation: 19

((Haha my sister is making me join. Ouch! don't hit me!))

Name: Keith
    Personality: he is a proud and honorable fighter. He follows his codes completely except for wearing the foot coverings. But behind all this toughness is a soft inside. He is also a very mysterious guy.
    Race: Basitin
    Appearance:
    His fur is a sandy color, he has a slim long tail. He wears shoulder plates and wrist and shin guards when he was out adventuring. That thing on his head is a helmet. He has a cloak and a teal shirt and dark brown pants. No foot coverings because he's a rebel ((Basitin law saws you have to wear foot coverings because uncovered feet is indecent)). But actually he has just been gone from home so long that he lost the habit.
    Weapons:
    History: Keith has been on the main land for a while. Only recently has he been working at Marc's tavern as the bartender. The rest of his history will come out in the RP.
    Last edited by Screenfox; 07-03-2010 at 03:00 PM.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(hey ill join this in a momento)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast