Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Three Kinds: Hard Beginnings

Rock Man Reputation: 18

((Accepted, but now I just have to wait till I get back home))

How Cute!! <3

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 201

Name: Feer
    Personality: Cold and sadistic
    Race: Human

Appearance:

Class: Master
    Weapons: Chainsaw

History: Feer grew up a spoiled boy into a cold young man. He was taught as a child that no life is greater then desire and to always take what he wants by force if necessary.

~Slave~

Name: Nex
    Personality: Nex has a flirtatious personality that occasionally bleeds into manipulative behavior. Like his master Feer, Nex too can be cold and isn't afraid to show his true colors if threatened or even when bored.

Race: Feline-Keidran

Appearance:

Nex doesn't wear any clothing.

Class: Slave
    Weapons: None yet

History: Nex was purchased as a child by Feer's mother to sooth Feer's loneliness and to help Feer develop intimacy skills. Nex has lived with Feer for most of his life and has grown up under Feer's thumb and fists.
    Last edited by Groteske; 07-09-2010 at 08:38 AM.

She knows how to party.

Rock Man Reputation: 11

(if you want, after we start and i make a few posts with my characters i can let you buy hannah from me, then she would be your slave, but only if you want....im so cruel to hannah )
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Quote Originally Posted by bleed_it_out22 View Post
    (if you want, after we start and i make a few posts with my characters i can let you buy hannah from me, then she would be your slave, but only if you want....im so cruel to hannah )
    ((I'm intrigued by your offer but angel already says he is going to be my slave. lulz. Plus I prefer male slaves to female slaves. Male slaves fight back more. I need someone I can break.))

She knows how to party.

(alrigt thats fine, i just wanted to torture her soul a bit lol!)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Quote Originally Posted by bleed_it_out22 View Post
    (alrigt thats fine, i just wanted to torture her soul a bit lol!)
    ((Well we can share her occasionally and I can beat her for you. ))

She knows how to party.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

lmao... i guess im the only one who is creeped out at the moment... ^_<
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Quote Originally Posted by Groteske View Post
    ((Well we can share her occasionally and I can beat her for you. ))

oooooooo I like that idea!:3

*cries* why wont you starit already, your making me sad, I had to go all the way home from clearwater and im online finnaly and you dont even start this thing..... WHHHYYYYY! I had to post pone me and my friends secret meeting till next year!!!
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-12-2010 at 08:29 AM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

(dude! groteske! you made a slave... i thought i was your slave?)

~Bloinx

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Name: Momento
    Personality: Momento is skittish, she is afraid of a lot of things, she always hides behind Mori, and hasnt talked once since her and Mori escaped, so she is basicly mute, and hates people she dosnt know.
    Race: kitten-kaidran
    Appearance:
    Class: free slave
    Weapons: none
    History: She had lived with ehr cruel master since she was just a small kitten, untill one day Mori came, she immediatly attached onto mori as if he was an older sibling. Once they escaped she never talked agian.

Name: Mori
    Personality: Mori has a dark personality, he fights with anybody who tries to harm Momento, and hates all humans.
    Race: wolf-kaidran
    Appearance:
    Class: free slave
    Weapons: a dagger
    History: Mori was once owned by a cruel master, who also had another slave named Momento, he never understood why he was named mori untill he put momento and mori together, wich means remember you will die. He hated his cruel master who always beat him and Momento. SO one day he ripped his masters throat out in his sleep and dashed off with momento.
    VAMPIRES SUCK!

hi im Lyah! :3

vampires dont sparkle they burn, wtf is worng with stephanie meyer, not once did she even mention fangs in twilight, and all of her characters were mary sue, even though she tried to cover it up. Her only good character was Alice, but she screwed her up by keeping her in the backgorund. And who the Fack named their kid something as stupid as Renesmee? seriously, i think she started to make a book about fairies and accidently made it about vampires.

Name: Kristjian (kris)
    Personality: cold and distant with most people, only warms up to certain people who prove their trust and earn the respect he gives, which is not much
    Race: Feline-kaidran
    Appearance: STUPID DEVIANTART!
    Class: freed-slave
    Weapons: a Pair of black and red deul bladed swords
    History: escaped with his brother when he was only 3, and his brother died, the second he stopped groing Kris got the tattoo on his chest, in honor of his brother who sacrificed himself for his brother. Kristjian almost never talks about it.

~Bloinx

((Pew Pew *With finger guns* Accepted Accepted *Blows imginary smoke from finger*! Eek Im sorry Im sorry. I have been in England without England for a week and I still will be for another week. I only get a few chances to use a computor.))

How Cute!! <3

(you said you was gonna be back this week!)

~Bloinx

Quote Originally Posted by angel1234 View Post
    (dude! groteske! you made a slave... i thought i was your slave?)
    ((Well you can play the slave I picked out. If you want. ^^))

She knows how to party.

(no lol, now i got Kristjian, but if you were to capture him you could re-enslave him)

~Bloinx

Quote Originally Posted by angel1234 View Post
    (no lol, now i got Kristjian, but if you were to capture him you could re-enslave him)
    ((Ok great! Watch your ***! I'm coming for it. :3 Can I lure you in with some food? Hehe and then snatch you up.))

She knows how to party.

(lol, you could lure him with the chance to free some slaves lolz)

~Bloinx

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Woah... I forgot I was in this thread... Hurry up!
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

42 Reputation: 19

((Okay I'm home so we can finnaly start! Tomarrow! I have to get some sleep ;P haha sorry guys))
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

NOOO!!!!! are you kidding me?! i was all like YAY! ITS FINALLY STARTED... -.- epic failure!

~Bloinx

((Alright lets start. We all start out in Marc's Tavern))

Kara took drinks to tables. One table had three Templars. They looked like they were new. She walked past and one pulled her over. "Hey get us some drinks." She nodded nervously and walked over to the bar were Keith was. He poured her three beers and she took it over to them. One drank then he spat out and tossed it all on her. "This beer tastes like piss." They all laughed. Kara headed over to Marc. "Marc, can't you do anything about that?" He looked at the ground and said "I don't know the Templar own this town. I'll go over there and do something." Marc walked over and talked to them. "Hey you guys have to get out of here. You are not allowed to do that so I want you out." On Templar stood and faced down Marc. Then he nodded to his friends and they left. Kara walked over still a little wet and said "Thanks Marc." He turned to her with a smile on his face. "No problem," he said to her "Go around and see if any one else needs food or drink." Kara nodded with a smile and moved around the room...

How Cute!! <3

Leah walked into the tavern, draggin hannah and Ajax behind her. She didnt normally bring them with her, but she would not be home for a while, and she didnt want them to mess up anything. She was being somewhat kinder than usual today. She looked around, no one was coming to the table yet. Wasnt somebody going to service them? Or did Leah have to yell at them. She thought in her mind. She looked at Hannah as she began to pick at an invisible flea on her tail.
    "Hannah, for the fifteenth time, you dont have fleas!"
    She cursed.
    "stupid mutt"
    She turned her glare on Ajax.
    "and you, youve not been putting up a fight today, any special reason?"
    She asked, trying to calm her sense of boredness while she waited for a waiter or waitress.

Ajax growled quietly as Leah yelled at hannah for the thirteenth time in the past hour, he stoped abrubtly as he turned on him, listening to her question, he conidered the possible answers and their consiquenses. after a few seconds he decided to go with this "they dont interest me, they are too weak, if you want me to take things serious then send me serious opponents" he adjusted his black undershirt he was told to wear out of the areana and sniffed the air deeply.

<i hate every one in this place> he spoke in his native tongue to hannah and any other keidrian in earshot. he glanced around and admired a female keidrian walkng around, soaked with something that smelled like beer.
    Last edited by angel1234; 07-23-2010 at 03:34 AM.

~Bloinx

((Oh I forgot to add this. When speaking Keidran <do this>. When speaking Basitin {do this}. Thank you.))

How Cute!! <3

Hannah didnt answer, in fear of what lea would do, finnaly she looked at Ajax and made a small smile.
    <d-dont say that Ajax, I-its not all that bad>
    She said back to ajax and began to mess with her fur again, twirling her feathers around in her hair.

Leah sighed and put her hand on the table. She wouldnt ask for service because she wasnt like that. She would wait untill somebody notice dher, and in the meantime, Hannah and Ajax were her victims.
    "Fine, ill get you better apponants, but youd better win, I bet alot of money on you, though your hardly worth it"
    She swung her head towards hannah. Rolled her eyes and muttered a word.
    "Mutts"