Three Kinds: Hard Beginnings

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rock Man Reputation: 18

((The wall on my profile page where i posted up whats going on in England!))

How Cute!! <3

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Name: Leah
    Personality: Leah is a cold and aggresive girl, she obtained her slave Ajax only so that she could put him in fights for sports. When ajax disobeys her she usually beats him. Leah is cold, mean, and sarcastic, but secretly has a nice side to her.
    Race: human
    Appearance:
    Class: mistress
    Weapons: just a small dagger and whip ^_^
    History: Leah was born to a very rich family who treated her like a princess. Soon after when she was an adult she obtained Ajax, her prized fighter, and slave. After a while she bought a wolf-kaidran from some rich guy, though she just has Hannah for small tasks, she hopes someday that Hannah will grow strong enough to become her second prized fighter.

Name: Hannah
    Personality: Hannah obeys her mistress no matter what, she never defies her and never does anything but what ehr mistress wants her to. Otherwise she is a kind kaidran who has the emense fear that her mistress might someday throw her away and give her to someone worse.
    Race: wolf-kaidran
    Appearance:
    Class: slave
    Weapons: N/A
    History: Hannah was passed around from family to family, she was a good slave since she was just a pup, and never disobeys her master.
    Last edited by bleed_it_out22; 07-09-2010 at 05:27 AM.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

(lol, you shoulda had her have a whip too, since its in the picture and it kinda makes sense for a master... just saying, you dont have to obviously)
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

(oh shiz, did i forget to sya she had a whip? lmao!!! i thought i put that on there)
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

(lolz, its all good, i just wanted to make sure you didnt want a whip)
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Rock Man Reputation: 18

((Accepted, but now I just have to wait till I get back home))

How Cute!! <3

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

Name: Feer
    Personality: Cold and sadistic
    Race: Human

Appearance:

Class: Master
    Weapons: Chainsaw

History: Feer grew up a spoiled boy into a cold young man. He was taught as a child that no life is greater then desire and to always take what he wants by force if necessary.

~Slave~

Name: Nex
    Personality: Nex has a flirtatious personality that occasionally bleeds into manipulative behavior. Like his master Feer, Nex too can be cold and isn't afraid to show his true colors if threatened or even when bored.

Race: Feline-Keidran

Appearance:

Nex doesn't wear any clothing.

Class: Slave
    Weapons: None yet

History: Nex was purchased as a child by Feer's mother to sooth Feer's loneliness and to help Feer develop intimacy skills. Nex has lived with Feer for most of his life and has grown up under Feer's thumb and fists.
    Last edited by Groteske; 07-09-2010 at 08:38 AM.

She knows how to party.

(if you want, after we start and i make a few posts with my characters i can let you buy hannah from me, then she would be your slave, but only if you want....im so cruel to hannah )

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

Quote Originally Posted by bleed_it_out22 View Post
    (if you want, after we start and i make a few posts with my characters i can let you buy hannah from me, then she would be your slave, but only if you want....im so cruel to hannah )
    ((I'm intrigued by your offer but angel already says he is going to be my slave. lulz. Plus I prefer male slaves to female slaves. Male slaves fight back more. I need someone I can break.))

She knows how to party.

(alrigt thats fine, i just wanted to torture her soul a bit lol!)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast