Three Kinds: Hard Beginnings

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

"i havent lost a match yet have i?" Ajax commented with a snide undertone to his voice, he quieted as a waiter approached

(i figured i would play the waiter, since no one else will)

"can i help you?" he asked, the nametag on his collar said damien and his pitch black fur and red streaks spread throughout his fur.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Rock Man Reputation: 11

Leah sighed.
    "finnaly! two beers"
    She figured Ajax deserved one, but hannah...eh, Leah didnt really want to have hannah drink, since hannah was still just, a young kaidran. She looked over at Ajax.
    "yeah well, there are tougher mutts than you out there"
    She said in an even snobber tone, rolling her eyes and frowning.
    Kitta stared perplexed at Leo, face a mixture of shock and anger. "No way." She hissed, stomping her foot, "There is no way in hell you're going out there again." Kitta was clearly appalled that he would even ask, not when he had nearly Died last time he went to the surface. ~~~Falcon Daze By LDM

Rock Man Reputation: 18

Kara walked over next to Damian. "Hey budy there is a table's food ready over there. You take care of that and I'll take these guys." she turned to the table with the two Keidran and the human with a smile. "Why can I get you guys?" she asked plesently...

How Cute!! <3

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

Ajax was about to comment back when a new waitress arrived, he swallowed, this was the woman he noticed earlier, she looked even better up close "yes, we will have two bears, and a soda, light color, dark colors have too much sugar" he didnt look at leah, he knew he would get hurt for that later but it didnt matter, she wouldnt say no now that he had the audasity to order it.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456