Blood of a Vampire (Invite only!)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

Quote Originally Posted by *sky View Post
    ((Too many OOCs . That being said who wants to turn me!? I can become a Remetian because they fit my guy the most but we already have 2 people that are them... hmm I could be a Toreano and maybe create a branch? Like that could be one of the main reasons why one of you guys turned me into one. Its up to Firefly or Grave to choose))
    ((It would be interesting if you had like some sort of split personality where usually you are a Toreano who is calm and fun seeking but on some occasions you turn into a Barha. Or it can be like you wear some sort of accessory that keeps you from turning into a monster and also boosts your intelligence from the typical Barha level. Or you can be taking like some sort of secret potion that was created to change Vampire's personalities and characteristic. Hm just giving suggestions cause I want to see more council members and yeah there are a lot of OOCs but not too many. Don't jeopardize my post count! ))

She knows how to party.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 29

Talking

Oh woeful rose transcending the night,
    A fiend lost beneath a violet mask,
    Yield not to the beckoning darkness,
    Which awaits your time
    --

Dazed, Alice's stoic eyes remained unmoving for some time, unaware of the state the rest of Alice's body had been in. One second, her mind created a wondrous scenerio that was crafted into a poetic message on her creamy, unlined paper, the next, everything seeped into a chaotic mist before her eyes. Now she was trying to gather exactly where her head had plopped down upon, having forgotten the last few seconds as if everything had been dreamed. That was a general thing that occured to her. Whenever her attention was held upon something or someone for too long, sleep overcame her in an instant. Being a member on the council made the troubles of narcolypsy as well as the short intervals of microsleep quite troubling. Was it her fault that keeping her span of being awake was shorter whenever she had to process important situations? No. Besides, her memory was in top shape, retaining everything her consciousness gathered. Also, she was able to juggle multiple topics easily, meaning her sleep problems were the only things that kept her from keeping a steady job, other than selling her poems while remaining aloof.

Shaking her head, Alice pressed her fingers against the desk in front of her, the force pushing her backwards. With enough room away from the wooden structure, the top tilted diagonally towards the ground, a thick bar at the edge prepared for heavier objects that wouldn't "stick" to the surface. Adjusting her U-shaped neckline, the puff sleeve on her right side nearly covering her elbow when it was suppose to stop before her elbow, Alice headed outside of her study room, which had a collection of books on the other side of the desk. When she exited the room, she briskly passed her living room and entered the kitchen, which was large enough to contain a marble table of a light gray hue with several tables that made up the dining room. Nothing fancy like shelves decorated with vases, dining ware, etc. was seen, for Alice thought there was no use for them. They were frivolous items that wasted space so that the wealthy could feel better about theirselves when guess came over. Since no one really came into her home, keeping others entertained was of no importance to Alice, unless they shared the same interest as her, which she highly doubted.

Walking around the marble island that resided in the center of the kitchen area, creating a walkway to the many drawers and shelves against the two walls that met at the same point, Alice headed to one of the end tables that had a coffee maker on top of it. It was a unique contraption of silver and black, swirling water and some kind of coffee mixture before pouring a cup of dark liquid filled with caffeine. The person who sold her the condo, which turned out to be rather expensive and hard to uphold, mentioned the wonderful device when Alice complained of her inability to stay awake in her poetic tongue. He joked about his experience with coffee, saying it kept him awake all night with occassional jitters. Now she was hooked, a long trail of dark maroon material that was her lengthy skirt sweeping the glossy floor while she gathered the items needed for the drink. When everything was ready, Alice once again passed the living room with not so much as a glance as she headed for her destination: her room.

The most notable feature inside the room was Alice's bed, which included an amethyst comforter decorated with lightning blue patterns, dark purple sheets, and light blue pillows plumped to perfection over flat pillows with the same designs as the comforter. Framing the back of the bed were intricate bars of gold nearly merging with the wall with how close the bed was to it. Feeling the softness of the crimson carpet upon her bare feet was a comforting sensation compared to the coldness of the pearly floors nearly everywhere else. In a way, it reminded her of being alive, instead of the undead chill that jabbed into her feet outside of the bedroom. Despite how Alice thought of the carpet, she continued to the veranda, a railing of ivory matching the sole chair located to the far right. Somehow, having the night air greet her when she was so high above the many heads found wondering the streets even when it was getting closer to the time of the dead reminded her of her incomplete poem. For some reason, Alice thought of it as a foreshadowing of events to come, a mysterious performance between souls with many endings, most of them unpleasant. Did it happen already, or was it happening at the moment, gradually heading towards the climax?

"Will the thorns of the rose passionately hold onto grace, or will the darkness duly capture them, scattering their petals of time?"

In the distance, echoing from within the kitchen, a low scream growing into a screech could be heard. The coffee. Alice stared at the many lights from numorous skyscrapers and well constructed buildings filling nearly every sidewalk for a bit longer, as if pondering the words she just spoke. It was amazing how the city worked. Despite how cluttered the houses, shops, and other structures that no one knew anything about unless they were directly involved with them, a large mass of green could be seen in the center of it all. Actually, the patch of nature had a fitting name: Central Park. Sometimes, Alice ventured through the it, stopping on the bridge and peering down at the water beneath her. However, it was a tourist spot, and tourist went just about anywhere that was relatively popular, regardless of the hour. Some of them were entertaining in their own way, fascinated by the sights, while others went to each spot marked down on a busy schedule as if it was their job to visit a bunch of places without so much as reacting to any of it like the newcomers.

Recalling the screaming coffee maker, which transformed into a fierce siren releasing a high-pitch note, Alice bowed away from the sights and headed for the kitchen. With swift movements, Alice easily poured some coffee into a beautiful clay mug, which was a handmade gift to her by an appreciative teacher she had given one of her poems to. It was slightly rounded, with decorative flowers that spoke of different moods, some with stems bending downwards as if depressed, while others wiggled like giggling dancers or flirtatious nymphs. A calming blue was the backdrop, with the inside completely black, just like the handle. There were no added flairs, the simple beauty pleasing to Alice. Still, she couldn't forget the unease building inside of her, despite all of the distractions.

((OOC: BAM! How was that? Alice doesn't know who exactly is involved with a battle, but she feels as if a vampire hunter might have found a vampire, or vampires. How? Intuition, that's how. ))

((OOC: Is it possible to be a part of the council when NPCs are replacing the council members who haven't been taken? *sky, why not be a Likava? Think about it. Understanding the mind requires knowledge of the past, present, and future, thus reaching a stage of enlightenment! Plus, Likavas are geniuses and, from my understanding, madness doesn't necessarily mean insane. Perhaps it is simply being misunderstood, having knowledge so superior to the common masses that they almost seem mad. Are you avoiding it because farag0n said you have to speak in weird metaphors or whatever? I think you should try it. I'm not just saying it because my character is so pathetically alone! ))
    Last edited by lokuri; 07-15-2010 at 07:24 PM. Reason: -=Doublepost=-

Nurarihyon no Mago!
    Quote:
    Inpa: "...I got your mask already, look! Isn't it pretty?”
    Balthazar: ”Urgh.. !! It's pink..”
    Inpa: ”Oh please, it's called being metrosexual!..."
    -- farag0n; Tales of Amn

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 18

(( Excellent Lokuri! . Perfect-o! I knew you could do it!

About your question then. Those NPCs are just for show, I will not do anything with them. They are there only to fill an empty spot. If someone wants to take the Relgan or Barha council seat, just take it . I'll throw the NPC to a dumpster. Thing is, I just hate to see a blank spot .

*sky you can just try Likava! If you find it too hard then change it back to Toreano. Simple really. We can call it like a transition from branch to branch. The blood inside is juggling on which branch you're destined to become. Just an idea that's all .

I'll post once everyone has had their chance of posting their first post ))
    Calm down people, it's just me.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 15

The tune of Mozart's masterwork Rondo alla Turca cut thought the silence in one of the many appartments in New York. It was a typical student appartment; small and stuffed with too much things, yet it was cosy and had a certain flair around it. When one looked outside the window one would see a typical New York street at the beginning of the night. People were starting to leave their houses again to go out and have a drink together or to go on a date. Light was one in most chambers opposing and next to this one, yet the light had not found a way to the appartment where the tune of the cellphone turned louder. Suddenly it was gone and instead of the melody a voice was now piercing the silence.

"Yes?"

There was movement in the dark, a figure that moved towards the window and opened the curtains slightly to see how the outside world was doing. Her red hair was visible in the light of the streetlaterns and in the reflection of the glass green eyes shimmered. They scanned the street below her in a routine. Everything seemed normal tonight.

"Yes there is a meeting tonight. What do you want me to say?"

I need you to do something for me first. The voice on the other side of the phone said. We have confirmed that Eve Fortuna lives in New York city. I want you to pay him a visit. Use all means you see nessacary.

"Fortuna? Wasn't he the guy that refused to work with us? Anyway fine, seeing it is only 8 PM I have time before the meeting starts. I'll let you hear what he said." Bell closed the phone and placed it on the wooden table which was covered with books and paper. She sighed, but moved away from the window in order to get properly dressed. Her closet was the only thing Bell was proud of in this room. It was made from a strong dark brown wood and covered the whole width wall in her bedroom. Slowly her fingers moved over an old looking red dress and she smiled. It should have been the dress in which her husband should have seen her for the first time. She had kept it through all those years.

Ten minutes later Bell was outside and walked along the pavement towards the subway. Like hell she was going to walk all the way to the hill were Mister Fortuna was supposed to live. She did not know why Carlo wanted him so badly to join their family, but if he said so than she obayed.

It was busy in the subway, but it didn't really bother Bell. To her it seems like the world flowed around her but she didn't move along. She had felt like that for a long time now and knew how to cope with it. She was never in a hurry nor had she the feeling that she would come too late. Time was different now. It had a different meaning.

She arrived at the hill with the Vittorian masion at 8:45 PM. Enough time left to try several things she figured. Slowly she strolled to the house and found herself looking to the massive wooden door. Annoyed she looked around for the doorbell and found one on the left side. She pushed it and waited for someone to respond.

((Gaah now I want breakfast.. wait make it brunch it is already 110.

I figure since Farag0n and Anglo are together and me and Eve, Lokuri is the best one to change you into a vampire *sky. Oh wait Grave can do it too.. ))

A man said to the universe:
    "Sir I exist."
    "However," replied the universe,
    "this hasn't created in me
    a sense of obligation."

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

Quote Originally Posted by farag0n View Post
    (( You can put a summarize in your post but I don't think I'll ever use those again. From what I've experienced, it's going to end up in a disaster where everyone only reads the summarized parts. Of course they can helpful too, I'm not saying they are evil or some sh*t like that . It's just the "lazy method" as I call it ))
    ((Well it makes a lot of sense to summarize. I read all the posts usually mostly the ones pertaining to me but I'm not in the mood all the time and it'd be nice to once in a while be able to read a summary rather then have to force myself to read a long essay length post. RPing becomes a chore and built up frustration sometimes leads me to quit.))

A loud chiming noise arouses Eve's attention and he quickly pounds his right hand down onto his desk where in response to the pressure of his fist a small part of the desk's surface turns over revealing a collection of 6 buttons. Eve sighs looking at the buttons from left to right then right to left before finally dropping his finger onto the second button from the left. With the pressure of his finger on the button a sound rings out through out the mansion, it was a loud siren like noise that would deafen any normal person in a matter of moments but Eve knew that this couldn't of been a normal intruder for he hadn't realized the invasion onto his property until the very last moment when he heard the door bell ring.

"Stupid vampires." Eve scoffs as he rises up from his chair. "It seems one has come seeking my help in guiding them into the afterlife." Eve's face quickly turns from his innocent boyish face into a black monstrous mask before the mask quickly consumes his body covering every last inch of him in a pitch black full body armor. The armor was smooth and skin tight and gracefully hugged his body like a new skin had grown and replaced his old skin.

Eve took a few moments to examine himself and make sure he was completely protected before dashing out of his room and out into the hallway, then to the staircase overlooking the Grand foyer that was the first room just behind the large door where the trespasser had rang his door bell. Eve quickly jumps over the 2nd floor balcony down into the grand foyer and makes his way to the door where he looks through a screen feeding into a specialized camera that scans the one standing outside his door. The scanning machine scans the trespasser for a while revealing that she was like Eve had suspected earlier in is room, a vampire, and Eve quickly grabs for the large doors door handle where he swings it open and in a instant lunges for the woman, first striking at her with his right hand and then with his right leg in a one, two, combo.

"How dare you come onto my land without an invitation!"
    Eve strikes at the unknown woman again this time with his left foot. "I do not like to be bothered by uninvited animals! That do not have the decency to send word before they just step foot onto my property like some common thief!"
    Last edited by Groteske; 07-16-2010 at 01:22 PM.

She knows how to party.

Rock Man Reputation: 16

Default First Post :D

((Sorry for my tardiness in posting, it would have been up yesterday but sadly, I spent the day beating Alan Wake, so yeah. But anyways, it's up now!))

((Btw, I don't really want to turn him unless I have to, so yeah, whoever wants to turn *sky can do it, but unless their's no one else I guess I can do it.))

"Snap, snap, snap, snap, snap, snap, snap, snap!"

Jack's fingers moved fast, flicking off of each other at the start of every new beat. He was snapping, snapping to the music that played in the room opposite of him. It was a Jazz tune, one of his favorites, though he didn't remember the name, not like he made it a habit to learn the names of any song, whether he liked it, or didn't like it. It was his own way of being lazy, one of his many foibles that made him who he was.

At the moment, Jack was standing in the oversized bathroom that stood at the far end of his large "penthouse". It was at least three sizes too big for one man to use, it seemed it could hold at least four people at once, not just Jack. But it had worked, after all, what's the good of money when you can't even use it to make yourself comfortable? Thus, he made the bathroom work, and enjoyed every bit of the free space it allowed him. While in the bathroom, Jack was standing over the marble sink, his hands resting firmly in a sort of "cup" , catching the water that cascaded down from the faucet. As the cold water slowly filled his hands, he moved it upwards, splashing it onto his face. He repeated the process yet again, doing the same thing. It was part of his routine, he always did it. It was his finishing step, like brushing ones teeth before going out, (which he did three steps before). It signified that he was heading out, like every vampire during the night.

Slowly, his hand shot up, twisting the faucet nozzle to a "Closed" position as he back away from the sink. Grabbing the maroon towel nearby, he proceeded to dry his face off, wiping away the dribbles of water that were on his face. Jack began to move, slipping his towel over it's proper hanger as he made his way out of the bathroom.

The rest of his penthouse was much along the same lines as the bathroom, "bigger is better". It was evident in everything. from the large paintings that covered the walls, to the oversized couch in the living room. All of it was big, not always in size, but in quantity too. It was obvious the penthouse was expensive, well, Jack was a well financed man, thus, he spent it on the little things, he was by no means cheap, and that's how he liked it.

As he made his way towards the door, his mind listed off the names of multiple night clubs, and bars that he could attend. They ranged from simple Jazz clubs, to Coffee Houses, and then to the more extreme, such as places where he knew parties were at, and the location of Rave. It was all there, listing down, Jack wasn't in the mood for anything too casual (cutting out coffee houses and parties)), nor was he in the mood to spend the night dancing. Thus, he decided before he even opened the wooden door, to head to a place called "BB". The place was a vampire joint, a club, strictly fangs, a place to relax, dance, and to drink. Oh their selection on drinks was grand, they had everything ranging from AB+, to O, and so on. Their selection was also "richer" than the typical Blood Bank, not the cold, nearly frozen stuff, but real, pulsing blood, fresh. It was morbid to think about, and luckily, Jack wasn't in much of a mood to feast, plus, he didn't want to spill on his freshly drycleaned maroon dress shirt, nor his two piece, peaked lapel, black suit.

Jack's fingers wrapped around the door handle, with a twist, it was open, and he was out the door and down the hall. He was in a hurry, the night was still young, and he wanted to reach BB as fast as possible. He made his way through the lower levels, and soon found himself out on the street corner. The moon was crescent, resembling the tip of a fingernail. Surrounding it where few twinkling stars, still waiting for the night to progress and for more of them to become visible. After all, it was still early.

Jack breathed in the night air, "Ahh, it's good to be free." Jack muttered as he began to walk down the sidewalk. The night air was cold on his face, and his hands, and any part of his body that wasn't covered by clothing. But he didn't mind, he only had a few hourse before the Council meeting, so he wanted to at least get in some, "Jack time", before he spent the rest of the night talking Fang Society. So thus, he continued moving, his polished, black derby shoes clicking on the ground as he moved.

Luckily for him, the combination of inhuman speed, and the fact that the club wasn't at all far, made him reach it fairly quickly. The building itself seemed like a typical warehouse, wooden, with sheet metal covering the sides, nothing fancy. But it was a well-enough cover-up to keep any mortal from entering the premise. As Jack reached the doorway, he knocked on it three times, his bare, pale knuckled sending a cascade of sound throughout the building. At the moment, the multiple guards that kept the place in order, were watching him, and instantly determining him to be a vampire simply from his appearance, as well as that Jack was a usual visitor. It would have been easy for any Vampire Hunter to sneak in, security wasn't that tight, but alas, what Vampire Hunter in their right mind would attempt to go up against litterally hundreds of Fangs, all of whom had varying levels of power.

Annoyed at the minutes wasted standing at the doorway, Jack was about to storm off, a trail of profanities leaving his lips. But, as if just in time, the nearbylights went out, including the street lights and what not. In the darkness, the door slipped open, and JAck found himself flung inside. Just as the lights powered back on. "A bit rough don't you think?" Jack asked, anger flaring in his voice. "You're lucky we even let you in, no one in their right mind uses the front door anymore. Side Door next time!" The large, muscular vampire yelled. Jack nodded, "Sorry for my inconvenience, I'll try to remember next time."

With that, Jack began to walk down the hallway, despite the "changes" in the building, Jack still knew how to get there, it wasn't that hard, and it didn't take a genius to figure it out. And soon enough, Jack was in a large dome shaped room.

The room was your typical club, strobe lights going on and off in certain sections, a wide array of multicolored lights flashing around the many dancers on the dance floor. The music wasn't evenmusic so muc as pulsing sounds, though it worked for the venue as seeing that that's all the audience seemed to move to. Jack was tempted to join them, but decided against it, instead heading on over to the "other" section, a place where the people too tired from dancing, or just not in the mood, were drinking, talking, and just listening. Taking a seat in the back, Jack could smell the hint of blood wafting from the circular bar area. Despite his original mood of no blood, he was tempted, maybe just a little wouldn't be too bad. Glancing at his watch, Jack mentally subtracted the time it would take him to get to the HQ, the usual location of all the Council business. He concluded, to his anger, that he would only be allowed to stay for around thirty minutes, but even that would be cutting it close. Looks like I'll only have time for a drink, too bad. Jack thought to himself as he approached the bartender.

((It's fairly short I know, sorry about that, but at the moment, I'm out of ideas, plus I don't want to drag on and on, thus, the exclusion of multiple things I could've described.))
    Last edited by FROMtheGRAVE; 07-15-2010 at 04:38 PM.
    "If I'm such an important person, why do you stutter when I ask if you know my name?"

Unkown

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 37

"No no no!" Deus yelled as he threw the papers against the wall. "That cant be right...the numbers must be wrong!". Deus was sitting at his usual desk with his special coffee mug half full with whatever brand they had in stock. He was reading over the latest data given to him by one of his team members and was disappointed in the results. There seemed to be no affects between the human mind and the growth of plants. He tried hard to find some sort of connect, how feelings and relations affected, if they did, plants. He first stumbled across this when he reading articles about the "Saddest People on Earth".

He looked at background info on people that had negative feelings and noticed that the average plants were either small or dieing. Then in other places, were most of the human thoughts were positive, plants seemed to grow at a tremendous rate. This was only a small portion of his study but he had to try to find the connection between the human brain and the world around them.

Ahbra Kedahbra.... To create from speaking. He always marveled how the English language could turn something so...beautiful into a simple parlor joke. The ability to create something from nothing has always been something humans tried to understand. Alchemy was always a...counterpart to it... but the laws of equivalent exchange came into play.

From nothing you can not create something.

Deus got up from his chair and took his off glasses placing them on the table. He started to rub his temples and figure out where he went wrong.

Then one of his assistants came in, a 25 year old who was in charge of the psychokinesis department. Deus did not care for psychokinesis at the moment. It was all just foreplay for magicians. The power of illusions has been around for awhile. While Deus thought psychokinesis was real, it was one of the few things that was left a complete mystery. Without totally understanding the human mind and its capabilities humans will never be able to master it. Magicians can play small games with it, but it shall never be real.

Her name being Tiya, she ran in and gave Deus some papers. "I really need you to read this". Deus took a quick glance at it and gave a small laugh.

"Vampires?" He walked over and got his jacket. "Tiya, we try to be somewhat serious in this lab".

Tiya looked at him with a slight annoyed face but responded "But Deus, we think we have finally found one! One of the local guards said he went out a few nights ago to go clubbing and saw one bite someone. He claimed he saw the typical vampire marks on the persons neck and the person who did the biting had the vampire teeth." Deus knew Tiya...on a more personal level, but he didnt let him affect his work. Tiya was one of the few people that actually questioned Deus where everyone else just listened obediently. This gave Deus some respect for her.

"I'll take a look at it first thing in the morning" He picked up his bag and started to walk out. Stopping though he turned back around "Anyway Tiya... shouldnt you be studing those magician tricks for your little brothers birthday. We all know you guys who study psychokinesis are good with that sort of stuff." Everyone started to laugh and Tiya gave him the "your so dead" face.

Deus laughed it off and waved his hand to everyone in the lab and walked out the door down the hallway. He gave a nod to a few fellow scientists and passed the guard who was watching the local football game on his small TV.

"Hope you have a good day Mr. DeRose."

"Thanks Joe, and say hi to the wife and kids for me"

When he exited the building, he reached into his pockets and felt around for his keys. Finding them he opened up his car and turned on a local radio station where it played a certain pop star.

Vampires...eh...

Deus has always heard the story about them. They suck your blood and make you one of their own. With the stories though came a following....an example would be from the old vampires who sucked blood for food, to vampires who were in it for the fun. Men and women who are perfect in looks, their bites an ecstasy.

Driving down the street, Deus noticed one of the local bars. Having off the next day he decided to have a small drink. First dropping his car off at his hotel he walked down the streets of the city life, jubilant as ever.

((Ill become a Likava. I expect alittle bit of a character change with Deus though when he gets bit. He will be more of a...rebellious type.))
    Last edited by *sky; 07-15-2010 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladuck View Post
    The economy is really rough, all those Chinese gold farmers are out of a job.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

(( OOC: Well, since no one wants to have Relgan or Barha, I'll choose one of them. Sorry for the late CS ^^. Although I admit that becoming a Likava is most tempting. ))

\Character sheet\

Name: Jonathan ”Johnny” Hughes
    Age: 55 (Considering that Relgans are a bunch of rascals with next to zero rational thinking, I'd say he's already quite old)
    Branch: Relgan
    Personality: To be revealed ^^
    Dark Power(s):

Beast Within – Creates a surge of power which enhances all Johnny's senses and strength. The downside is that he goes berserk in this state.

Predator – Basically heat vision. What is it good for? We'll find out sooner or later.

Weapon: Johnny is a fancy guy so he needs a fancy weapon too. He has two metallic claws strapped around both of his fists. The claw parts have been painted in gold color.

Appearance:
    Head: Johnny's head is covered by brown dreadlocks which only reach to his shoulders. Both his eyes look rather tired and they are deep green colored. His nose is bigger than an average human's or vampire's which he was constantly being picked on. His lips are full but not so that they look like that of a woman's. He has a slight stubble growing from all around his jaw. He also has a scar which starts from the bottom of his cheek and reach halfway of his neck. The scar isn't that visible but in the correct light it is in plain sight.

Torso & Arms: Johnny has a colorful wardrobe, since he's fancy and all(not in a gay like fancy, just fancy). He usually wears a tattered red football shirt with the numbers ”02” on the back. ”Dude LaManiac” is spelled on top of the numbers in white color, the numbers are also white. This shirt has ”served” him since he was human and by some miracle of sorts it's still intact. The shirt has long sleeves which reach all the way to the wrists. He wears an old copper ring in his left hand index finger, only god knows why.

Legs: For legwear Johnny has his old pale blue jeans which have a nice collection of holes in them. By some sort of miracle, again, the pants are still intact. Johnny knows that one day the pants will rip right open and reveal his nice pinkish boxers under them. He's actually anxiously waiting for that day to happen. In order to keep the jeans on, Johnny has a leather belt which surprisingly isn't that old. The buckle of the belt bears ”Marlboro” in it (a cigarette product if you didn't know). For shoes Johnny has light yellow sneakers.

Misc: Johnny is rather small, only around 5'7''. He weighs around 130 pounds making his whole body rather slim.

History(Time to go overboard then ^^):
    Johnny was born 26. of March 1955 into a family that didn't exist. It didn't exist for Johnny was the offspring of two bums who ended up having a more than nice night. Right from the start Johnny was unwelcome to the world. ”You're a damn accident!”. Those were the words he received as he first came into this world. His first words were not ”Momma” or ”Papa”, instead they were ”Up yours”. His mother refused to just leave Johnny on the road so she carried him with her. His father left as soon as he had came into Johnny's life.

Johnny's life wasn't that bad in the end. There was no violence towards him, his mother was very passionate about him. However by the time Johnny reached the age of ten, he was forced to leave ”home” as they called it. This ”home” of theirs had switched places over the years more than once. His mother just couldn't keep him with her anymore. Thus, Johnny was thrusted onto the streets of New York where he had spent the last two months. He stole his food and slept in garbage bins, the true way of bum life. Johnny had no idea how people slept, or where they slept. The garbage pin had been his bed for ten years.

Then, a miracle happened. A couple who couldn't produce their own children met Johnny and immediately felt pity for him. They were more than willing to adopt Johnny. The best thing was that the couple had an abundant of wealth. Johnny of course couldn't resist the ”offer” so he gladly accepted. This was a major turning point of Johnny's life. Now he would finally sleep in a real bed and eat luxurious warm food. At first his life was a paradise, however then Johnny was sent into a private school and everything went to hell.

School was not meant for Johnny, not in a million years. Thus all he did there was idle chatter all the time. At first Johnny was picked on because of his nose, but since he seemed a relaxed kind of fellow with a daredevil nature inside, the bullies soon took him in as one of their own. Now Johnny had a reason to go into school, to meet his ”friends”. Life was treating Johnny well again, but once his foster parents found out about his ”friends” they pulled him out of that private school. They had no idea that even private schools would have such children in them.

It was Johnny's 15th birthday when he smoked pot for the first time. The same friends which he had befriended with in his first private school were the ones to introduce him to pot. Soon afterwards pot became Johnny's meaning of life, right after speeding in the highways with a motorcycle. Oh yes, Johnny had a motorcycle. His foster parents were giving him more than he should've had. Johnny was being spoiled with a golden spoon.

At first Johnny had nothing, now he had everything. This created a lot of jealousy and it was also the single thing that sealed Johnny's fate. For one of these friends of his was actually a vampire. The group hadn't even noticed that this single guy was only with them during nights. The vampire had grown extremely jealous of Johnny's life, he couldn't digest anymore of it so he ended it all by turning Johnny into a vampire. The vampire's plan was that Johnny wouldn't even realize that he is a vampire, thus he would have no idea that sun was lethal to him now. Johnny was now 22 years old.

The vampire's plan backfired for a vampire hunter appeared where the two were. The vampire had drugged Johnny and lead him to a private spot. It was an ideal spot with no witnesses, the perfect place to slay a vampire that is. The vampire hunter was a grizzled old man with a large white beard and moustache. His eyes were sharp and full of hatred as he glanced at the two vampires. Within seconds, the jealous vampire was slain by it's head being cut off. Johnny was completely out of it so he had no idea he was in danger. Fortunately, a friend of his interrupted the vampire hunter. For some reason, the vampire hunter refused to slay Johnny in front of a witness.

After the dreadful night, Johnny finally realized that he had became a vampire. Life had gone from heaven to hell, like it seemed to do a lot for Johnny. He would have to cut off all the connections to humans for he was nowhere near normal. Something was eating him inside, fast. By a miracle of sorts, Johnny was found by a fellow Relgan who explained the situation to him. This Relgan was different than others, yet she never introduced herself. She told Johnny about the wonders of Adelaide's ”HQ”, the safe haven for vampires. It was no surprise that Johnny found himself in the caress of Adelaide. It was during those times that the council member of Relgans had just been slain. Johnny was chosen to represent Relgans since he was one of the few Relgans who actually thought about things, and since he just happened to be there. Of course he was no philosopher, but at least he thought about things.

(( OOC: Phew! I'm done here. I believe the council seats occupied by NPCs can be taken by anyone? Oh, and one question. Just how susceptible Relgans are to the Beast? ))
    Last edited by Takesh; 07-15-2010 at 08:30 PM.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

Johnny was lying on a pile of trash cans when he finally awoke. The alleyway was much too hidden for sunlight to ever find it's way there. The alleyway was located near a club called "BB". Johnny had spent quite a wild night there and now he had the hangover from hell. Johnny was the first one to prove that hangovers were possibly even for vampires. Damn, I don't remember anything, he thought as he lodged his backbone into it's place again.

Johnny had no idea what time it was, but at least the sun had already set. Quickly he brushed off the litter from his clothes and returned to the streets. The moon, although barely visible yet, had a crescent shape tonight. The people who were still walking down the streets looked either very tired or they were piss drunk. Johnny kept walking down the street, he needed to know what time it was. Most of the stores were already closed, so they were out of the question. "BB" would've probably had a clock in it but even the idea of going back there revolted Johnny.

Suddenly, a deep crave for blood hit Johnny. He couldn't resist it in any way. His eyes turned blood red and he started hunching. His fingernails turned more into claws and clear fangs grew out of his mouth. He was standing in the middle of street with still enough people to cause panic. Fortunately, what little sense Johnny had, he used it to escape the situation by running to an alleyway. From there he jumped into the sewers and lay there until the Beast would leave it's hold of him. Johnny's subconscious prevented the Beast to leave the sewers, however that was all it could do.

After two hours Johnny regained his "self" back. Every possible rodent inside the sewers were brutally slaughtered. An unfortunate maintenance person was also there lying next to a wall. The man's guts were flowing out of his stomach and one of his arms had been ripped off. His skin was covered with cuts and bruises, the Beast had made sure this man wouldn't see another daylight. What a mess.. Oh well, time to drink, Johnny figured before sinking his teeth into the man's neck. Johnny drank so much blood, coupled with the fact that the man had been bleeding for a while, that the man became blue.

When Johnny was finished, he wiped his mouth into his sleeve. It seemed his luck was even greater tonight for a watch was hanging on the man's right arm. Johnny checked it and saw that it was already 10:20 pm. Ah sh*t, just great. I'll never make it there in time, Johnny figured before quickly leaving the sewers. When he reached the outside, he started running like a madman towards the "HQ". I'm so gonna get it when I get there.., Johnny thought as he ran.

(( OOC: Alrighty, first post done ^^. This might seem short but I didn't want to drag it on with unnecessary things. ))
    Last edited by Takesh; 07-16-2010 at 08:13 AM.

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 15

There was a lot that Bell had expected to happen when she arrived at the Fortuna maison. She had prepaired for bodyguards, replica's (seeing what this guys was capable off), dogs or whatever Mister Fortuna wanted to send after her. Hell she had even considered the possiblity that the house might be empty when she arrived. She had to admit that that would have been the most easiest way of all an dthe most relaxing. So she had come prepared. On the road to the hill with the house a handsome bloke lay now without blood in the bushes. Such a nice guy it was she had thought when she had swiped her mouth clean with her hand and had pushed him away with her feet.

It was Carlo's motto afterall. One of his fourhunderd seventyfour frases that you could find on the wall of Carlo's room back in Sicillia. Come prepared. Expect anything. Take nothing for granted etc. How many times hadn't she heard them from her boss' mouth? And she had followed them always. Yet now she was caught of guards when an enormous in black armour dressed warrior smashed the door in thousand pieces and attacked her.

What the hell?! ((switching Bell's colour to Carlo's and the otherway around.))

Not for the first time in her new life Bell was glad that she had had such an intensive training when she was 'young'. The first punch hit her, but the, directly coming after the punch coming, stomp was dodged effectively. The beast (Bell figured it resembled some features of a dark creature) started shouting and from his words Bell could deduct that this had to be Mister Forutna in person. The second kick was evaded too and she landed softly on her feet about three meters away from the, supposed to be, lord of the house. She swiped some hair back behind her ears and snorted.

What the hell is this guy's problem anyway? I was just pressing the doorbell that was all. It is not like I invaded his house or attacked him... Tsk... She sighed and regained her composure. Whatever his reasons might be she was not leaving until she had given the speech she had prepared so well. It had been an order afterall.

"First: I'm very sorry to have disturbed you sir. I had no idea that I had offened you in any mean to come here without an invitation. I apologize and hope you wish to hear me out anyway. Blablabla..You better listen otherwise I have walked this whole way for nothing... She thought irritated behind it. "Secondly my name is Belladonna Elenora Lailana di Luca council member of the HQ in New York and representative of the Remetian familyhead Don Marimone. Seeing that you are a Remetian I think I have the fullest authority to set foot on your land as long as I don't comit any crime which I haven't done exept for pulling you doorbell. I have never found that pulling a doorbell was a crime in any of the countries I have been to so that means you have no right to attack without a warning or decent reason. My one and only reason of coming to your house was to convers with you about curtain matters, so if we could go inside it would make things slightly more comfortable for both of us."

With that she ended her speech and let out a hidden sigh. Quickly she scanned the man again. It seemed what was told about his abilties was true. The armour was certainly created from his blood. She wondered if she could control it with her cattura, but didn't dare to try. Carlo said use any means nessacary, not be careless.

((Say farag0n now that we have most RPers you wanted here who wins this history challenge? ))

A man said to the universe:
    "Sir I exist."
    "However," replied the universe,
    "this hasn't created in me
    a sense of obligation."

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast