Blood of a Vampire (Invite only!)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

((lol I like how *****y your character is coming off. Prepare to be countered!))

Eve watched the woman dodge him twice and then he jumped back when she started to speak to him.

"No Idea?!" Eve scoffs hearing the girl speak of her terrible manners.
    "Belladoona is it?" Eve walks towards the woman. "I could care less from where you came from and for whoever sent you but you do not..." Eve brings his right hand up to emphasize his anger and points to her in a noble but threatening manner. "...You do not! Step foot on my property without previous word!"

Eve gathers himself for a few moments and thinks over what the woman had said and examines her with his eyes, head to toe and then back again making sure she was really no threat to him. Eve then drops his hand and soon the pitch black armor he had called forth to cover his flesh slowly began to disappear. Firstly from the tips of his fingers then up his arms and then to his chest where it broke into two pieces, one going down his body and one upwards. Soon the black armor completely disappeared and he stood softly as if his anger had disappeared with the black monster from just a few moments before.

"Well I suppose I may have overreacted a bit." Eve brushes the side of his face. "But only a tad." Eve smiles to the woman and waives to her in a playful manner beckoning for her to approach him. "And yes you should come inside and join me for some tea. We can argue about why I should care about Remetians and their silly council." The tone in Eve's voice was inviting and yet so cold with a undertone of malice and despise.

"Though a warning for you. I may invite you into my home but that does not mean you are free to do whatever you please." Eve turns from the woman and begins to walk into his home. Now a few feet inside the grand foyer just behind the grand door way where his front door used to be he turns back to the woman. "I am owned by no one! Not some silly council or by the HQ! I hope you can understand that and forgive me for trying to kill you earlier. I just greatly despise those who would think themselves so bold enough to come onto my land and up to my door and act as if they do not need any invitation.." Eve smiles a cold devilish smile. "In the olden days if one was to be so naive as this they would be killed for showing such disrespect." Eve pauses for a few seconds and tilts his head to the right side as if in sadness. "Though sadly times have changed and it seems over the generations respect has become a rarity."
    Last edited by Groteske; 07-17-2010 at 03:58 PM.

She knows how to party.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 18

(( Ha! I'll start comparing the histories then Fiery ))

Dorian was leaning towards the brick wall on the alleyway when the guy from earlier, who Dorian experienced a dejá vu with, appeared. He was a vampire hunter no doubt, however he was still young. Dorian made no moves as the guy pointed his gun at him, instead he acted as calm as possible. The guy seemed rather sure of himself, perhaps he was overconfident?

The guy said, a bit arrogantly, “If you don't move I'll end it quickly and you won't feel a thing...”. For some reason though, the trigger was never pulled. Dorian raised his sights from the ground to face the guy. Clearly something had bothered him a moment ago, otherwise Dorian would be lying dead on the ground. Dorian brushed off dust from his clothes even though there was no dust on them.

Now the guy gave an opportunity to Dorian. That was certainly something new from a vampire hunter. He exclaimed that they could do things the hard way and have some.. fun. The boy was arrogant, at least that's what he made himself out to be. Dorian stopped leaning against the wall and now faced the guy. Either he is sure of his victory, or he's just a daredevil, Dorian thought before cracking his knuckles and neck.

".. As you wish. And since you're giving me this opportunity, I'd hate not to know your name before I rip your heart open". Dorian kept a brief pause before continuing: "I'm Dorian".

With that said, he lunged right at the guy with a high speed dash. He figured the boy would be able to introduce himself before contact. Dorian used the nearby wall as a launching pad and leaped into the air. He was heading right at the guy with his left knee aimed at his face.

(( The gloves are off! Time for a dance Anglo! ))
    Last edited by farag0n; 07-16-2010 at 07:19 PM.
    Calm down people, it's just me.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 36

Cool Seconds Out! Round One!

The dark figure of the vampire that claimed his name was Dorian leapt a few metres into the air, using the brick wall he was leaning against as a launch pad. With one swift move Alexander pushed a button on his guitar case which concealed his father's blade, proceeding to grab it he took a defensive stance. Dorian focused all his energy into his left knee in a quick attempt to knock the vampire hunter off balance. Unplayed by his aggressive stance Alexander leapt a few metres backwards to lessen the impact of the attack. “The names Alexander Pendleton...”. I'm sure I know the name Dorian from somewhere...Dorian...Dorian...Dorian...my mind won't make any recollection of the name.

Saying the name over and over in his head wouldn't work, Alexander was locked into a fight with a particularly strong vampire and now was not the time to think of such trivial things. The metallic glint of his father's sword reflected off of the moonlight, no doubt it was about to be stained with a vampire's blood tonight. Alexander proceeded to shift his power into his left arm as he held the blade closer to his body in an attempt to deflect the aggressive vampire's attack. It worked, but the sheer power of the attack forced his legs to shake. “B*stard...” he grunted. “Things are about to get interesting...” a smile beamed across the hunter's face, it had been a long time since he locked into battle with a worthy opponent, the fight which his body had been yearning for had just begun...

Swinging his blade in a quick motion around in his left hand, Alexander shifted his energy into his feet, kicking off the ground with such momentum to strike his opponent, but Dorian was too quick for him, striking a miss Alexander quickly stomped the ground with hid left foot, swinging around at a 180 degrees angle to face the vampire again. “You're quick...I'll give you that...Tell me...how long have you been in the council” a cocky grin stretched across Alexander's lips. Where was this new persona coming from? Alexander had always been one to keep his thoughts to himself and only make himself known to the enemy when it is completely necessary. It was as if Alexander had forgotten all the training he had went through just so that he could satisfy his thirst for blood.

To kill a beast you must think like a beast, only then can you truly succeed in your goal to execute the ultimate predator. Alexander's hopes of thinking like a beast had changed him into one. What's the point of slaying vampire's if you stoop to levels as low as them. Narrowing his eyes, the vampire hunter did not wait for a response, he quickly pulled out his gun with his free hand and began to shoot a few bullets in the monster's direction, he had hoped at least one of the bullets would graze it. Flicking his gun back into his holster he took another hope in unleashing his sword against the vampire. Dashing forward he met him with a multitude of slashes and hacks in an attempt to impale him but none of it was of any use, Dorian was just too fast for him, there was no way Alexander could beat him face to face, he would have to reconsider his stratagy and expose his weak points like any other level-headed vampire hunter.

Taking three dashes back Alexander clenched his blade, bringing it up once more to his body in a defensive stance, he will wait for Dorian to wear himself out until he is unable to strike allowing Alexander to analyse his strengths and weaknesses whilst the monster tired itself out, only then when he strike and cause a devestating blow to the beast before him. If the vampire is as narror-minded as any other beast on this planet he will not catch onto his battle plan.

((Gonna leave it there so that farag0n can kick my *** around a bit ))
    Last edited by Anglo; 07-16-2010 at 09:48 PM.

Revenge Solves Everything.

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 29

Talking

((OOC: I changed Alice's supposed age from 17 to 21. It seemed more logical. ))

Sipping the nude liquid inside her mug, Alice closed her eyes, allowing the flavors to seep down her throat. Some people thought that black coffee without any other components added was bitter and utterly disgusting. However, when you lived as long as Alice did, getting used to various things in life was not a complicated matter. Besides, Alice felt that the addition of milk, sugar, etc. would diffuse throughout the drink, thus decreasing the pureness of the coffee. It was like using emotions that didn't truly reflect what you really felt and thought. Why tell people what they want to hear or be the way people want you to be? In the world that existed now, expressing yourself wasn't as hard as it was in the past, especially for women. However, there were still so many folks who felt they needed to pour milk into their coffee, spread a cloud of lies in order to gain popularity and power. Those were the people Alice detested the most.

Once the last drop of coffee was swallowed, Alice shuffled over to the starling silver that was coating the faucet, both the knobs, and the oval bowl of the sink where the drain could be seen. Nothing was present inside, having been washed to perfection by a handy rag, dried by the gray cloth hanging on the right side of the sink, and placed into their proper places. Just because she had all the time in the world to tidy up didn't mean she had to have the sink overflowing with dishes. With nimble fingers, Alice squirted some of the dish soup upon the rag, rinsed away any remnants of coffee and suds, then dried it off before placing it back with all the other mugs. Once that task was over, Alice decided to finally enter the living room, having avoided up until now. Not much was present, aside from an obsidian coach, a marble table stretching the span of the coach in the shape of an oval, an a black screen mounted to the wall known as a HD TV. The quality of the channels were really realistic, but Alice only had the local channels, one of which was the news. Picking up the remote, Alice clicked the power "ON", at which a man and a woman appeared before her, both of which were professionally dressed with stacks of papper littering the desk in front of them.

[WOMAN] "...general news, a recent rumor about another vampire attacks in New York city has yet again surfaced. A young man in his early twenties was at one of the many clubs in NYC when he was supposedly bitten by a vampire. Do you think this story is true, John?"

[JOHN] "Well, Susan, I find all of the talk about vampires rather suspicious. Why is it now that all of these vampire attacks are happening? Personally, I feel as if vampires have reached the peak of interest in our society, which in turn brings about all of these incidents."

[SUSAN] "So, you do not believe in vampires?"

[JOHN] "Let me put it this way: why would the vampires intentially reveal themselves now when hardly any news about them has been heard in all these years?"

[SUSAN] "Well, I'll think about that while we break for commercials. When we come back, you'll get to see an interview with the victim of--"

Finding the subject being broadcasted by the newscasters a bit foolish, Alice turned it off and leaned her head against the edge of the coach's back. There was no use rotting away in the inside of her condo until the council met, but she also realized that time was running out. How much could she do with the limited time that was left? Longing to stumble upon a fitting activity that wouldn't seem unfit to suddenly collapse -- the coffee wouldn't last too long -- Alice thrusted herself forward, grabbed the keys located on hooks by the door, and left out. She woudln't even wait to think of what she would do once she was roaming the street, locking the door and relying completely on her intuition. Logic had failed her many times, but when had intuition wronged her?

Keeping her back straight, Alice fast walked down the many sidewalks like an actress late to a play based on olden times. While she zig-zagged through odd groups of bustling citizens, she noticed some of them stumbling about like a bunch of drunkards. It was only then that Alice realized that she could easily get away with being a light-weight who had too many drinks if she felt tired. The closer she got to the crossroad that would lead her to the other side of the street, the more the idea seemed plausible. Dodging a blind old man who nearly rammed into her, Alice peered up at the colorful signs hovering over the buildings. One of them had Martin's Bar glowing the usual orange hue common in New York, the place itself seemingly calling to her. Inside, Alice saw the familiar stools with red cushions, some of which had slash marks upon them from overuse among other things. The floor was dark and shined from a good cleaning, making the peeling orange paint on the walls that separated the tables next to the wall for those who actually wanted meals seem dingy in comparison.

"May I exchange with you the fruit of trade for the churned fruit of the vine?"
    Noticing the puzzled expression on the bartenders face, Alice collected her thoughts, leaned forward upon the stool she now sat on, and pressed her arms against the counter before speaking again.
    "Red wine."

"Ahhhh, you want red wine? Haha! Why didn't you just say so! Are you a poet, miss?"

"...Yes."

"Aha! That makes sense, then. I'll get your drink for you right away."

"...I thank you kindly."

Having to adjust her speaking habits was tedious, but not impossible. The way she spoke was like an accent, meaning it was quite difficult to alter the words that came so naturally for a Likava. Of course, she had practiced the speech of modern day as well as the way people spoke, so she could converse with people without confusing them. It often sounded curt, though. Shaking her head, Alice noticed a male customer who was quite young, his age falling somewhere in his twenties. His exact age was hard to measure, the roung specs in front of his violet irises giving him a mature demeanor. Locks of the same hue cascaded in soft layers around his oval shaped face, making him quite handsome. His aura was an intriguing one, but it was a pity he was not a vampire. Then again, he seemed more like the logical type, his mind incapable of grasping what was inaccurate and incapable of being proved to him. However, with time, Alice was sure he would find secrets far greater than what was examined by humans who trapped theirselves with the knowledge they gained. Age brought wisdom, but also deteriorated the memories gained from the time they carried upon their shoulders in the present life. Only when life was granted beyond the limits of a human could a genius listen and realize what life has to offer once they "lost" it.

"Why do ravaging minds not devour fruits of wisdom instead of scavenging the fragments of the dead, I wonder?"
    Alice murmured this at a volume only the person beside her could hear.

((OOC: I hope it is okay that Deus is sitting next to Alice, *sky? I figured that you left out the details of the bar as far as not mentioning that you sat down, it was okay to assume he was already sitting. ))
    Last edited by lokuri; 07-18-2010 at 06:42 AM.

Nurarihyon no Mago!
    Quote:
    Inpa: "...I got your mask already, look! Isn't it pretty?”
    Balthazar: ”Urgh.. !! It's pink..”
    Inpa: ”Oh please, it's called being metrosexual!..."
    -- farag0n; Tales of Amn

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 15

The words that came from Eve mouth didn't touch Bell. She let them come and let them pass without doing more than noticing them as they passed by. She couldn't care less what he was thinking, she was just forfilling her job. Whatever it took, he would hear her out. She had the right to use her abilities to the fullest if nessecary. She knew that he was examining her, she could almost feel his eyes moving over her body. He was probably pondering about the fact if she was a threat to him of not. Well she was, but if he didn't think so then that was fine.

As a result of his thoughts his black armor dissoved and revealed a boy from around the fifteen. A teenager. Great, a youngster and on top of that a spoiled one... Slowly she raised her brow when he said he overreacted a bit. Well you could say that again. Yet she did not respond like she normally would if this guy had just been a passer-by or trespasser. She gave a short upwards nod, ignoring the tone of his voice and followed the guy to the house.

Inside he started to preach about how independent he was and how he lingered for the good old days. She sighed behind her breath. It was not like she could do anything about that now could she. Guys like him just kept lingering in the past and didn't move on although the world did. People were moving on, the world was moving on, vampire should move along in their own eternal pace. Holding on to the past was just weak and showed that the vampire in person couldn't cope with the changes.

Of course Bell didn't spoke a word of what she was thinking to Eve. She waited patiently until he was finished before answering.

"I have by no means the intention of doing something to harm you or your house, sir. May I point out the fact that the council is not the same as the Remetian family, just to stop confusion. The council is an organisation supported by the HQ which hold no authorities over the Remetian family. There is no such thing as the Remetian council." She casted a small smile to him. He better understood that the Remetians were a different society than the council and Adelaine. She waved away the appology. As if she could get killed that easily. "Next time (if there is ever going to be a next time), I will send an invitation the week before my arrival if that is all right with you, sir." She spoke while giving a friendly nod. Hopefully he would calm down a bit. Conversing was quite difficult when one's partner was troubled by anger and passion.

A man said to the universe:
    "Sir I exist."
    "However," replied the universe,
    "this hasn't created in me
    a sense of obligation."

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

((Great we're both gonna be assholes. Hmmm. Our relationship is gonna be terrible. You sound like a snob who does what she is told and that has no respect for anyone else but her master and I am a total people person /sarcasm. I am interested to see if I follow you or not. I'll edit this later to include my new post.))

Eve glares at Belladonna. "I see the way you look at me woman and I do not like it." Eve's voice is soft and gentle but has lost it's inviting tone. "I may look like a boy to you but I have been on this Earth for over 500 years and time doesn't change everything!" Eve brings his hands together cupping them. "Time may change some but it does not manipulate us all. I do enjoy playing a part in the modern world but this world is not a world I grew up in or a world I love. The world I love died a long time ago, being crushed by this new greedy, cold, world where life has lost it's freedom and has become a job for slaves to the grand scheme of it all, the bigger picture, the bottom line, prof-it."

Eve smiles a cold forced smile to Belladonna. "I never said the council and the Remetian family are the same, you misunderstood me. What I said is that I do not care for the Remetians or their silly council. And what that means is I do not care for what the Remetians wish of me, what the Remetian HQ council member wants or for that devilish beast Carlo's sick requests." Eve smiles feeling he had gotten his point across and then he brings his right hand up to his mouth and quickly bites his finger where a few drips of his blood begin to bleed from the self inflicted wound. By now Belladonna was already inside the grand foyer so Eve flicks his finger causing drops of his blood to fly to the bare door way. The drops shoot from his finger and stop in mid air just inside of the doorway and in a instant a large door that was a complete mirror of the previous door appears in the opening where it comes to life and begins to repair itself. After a few moments of self repair and re-hinging the door closes shut gently with out a sound. Eve smiles seeing the doorway back to normal. "That's better. Now! Let us go into the next room! I really hate arguing while standing and as my mouth grows ever more parched." Eve looks to Belladonna and gives her a welcoming smile, closing his eyes and tilting his head before reaching both of his hands out and waving them up and down in a playful manner. "Come with me! Lady Belladonna so we may get better acquainted." Eve then opens his eyes, drops his hands and hurriedly turns from Bell and walks into the hallway just behind the grand foyer and into a large dinning room with a dinner table that could seat 30 covered in vases filled with beautiful bouquets of roses running along the surface and length of the grand table. Eve quickly walks through this dinning room and takes a seat at the largest chair at the table and picks up a bell to the right of himself and rings it causing a gentle dinging noise. The dinging noise is answered by a group of 5 replicas all flawlessly mirroring Eve in appearance but instead of being dressed in Eve's noble red suit embezzled in jewels the replicas were all dressed in smooth red silk clothing. The replicas one by one approach Eve and then one by one disappear into a door leading away from the dinning room and into the kitchen where they begin preparing a meal.
    Last edited by Groteske; 07-17-2010 at 03:59 PM.

She knows how to party.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 37

((Thats perfect Lok. I thought you would take the lead and you did . At the moment Im like ready to pass out from a long day. Hopefully later on or for sure tomarrow Ill get my post in. My guy is gonna have fun talking to you))

Quote Originally Posted by Paladuck View Post
    The economy is really rough, all those Chinese gold farmers are out of a job.

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 18

Cool And so the battle continues..

(( Good that everyone has found a partner! No wait, Grave and Takesh haven't . *nudge* *nudge*. Unless you guys wanna act solo at the moment ))

Dorian was quite confident of his first strike. However when he saw a blade fling out of the guitar case, he knew this might've been a bad move. However the boy was unable to counterattack the blow in time and so he tried to block it. The boy leaped backwards however the knee still contacted with the blade. Slight sparkles flew out from the contact point before Dorian did a backflip to back down slightly. Alexander Pendleton? Of the Pendleton family? Of all the vampire hunters.., Dorian thought with much grief.

// Flashback of sorts //
    The world suddenly stopped and time started moving backwards in Dorian's eyes. He was now standing in a dark room of an unknown house. His vision was stained by.. blood? For all he could figure out, dead bodies filled the house. Two or three corpses lay right in front of him, they were still fresh so to speak. From one of the corpses which appeared to be a male, an odor of ale drifted into Dorian's nostrils.

Dorian couldn't move, nor could he do anything at the moment, only watch. What.. is this feeling?, he thought before he saw a boy standing further away. The boy was holding onto something, or actually someone. Before Dorian himself realized it, he was standing right in front of the two boys. Unable to connect either of their faces, Dorian could only watch as supposedly he himself was going to butcher the two. However before he was able to sink his teeth in, a bullet lodged itself right into Dorian's shoulder. His vision turned completely red before reality took a hold of him once again.
    // End of flashback //

A slight grin was visible in Alexander's face. Was he actually enjoying the fight? At the moment Dorian felt a bit confused of the situation, he wouldn't let it affect his fighting though. The blade Alexander was holding clearly wasn't normal, it reeked of something that vampires loathed. It exactly the kind of reek which would kill a vampire if made contact. Of course, a specialized weapon for killing vampires, Dorian thought before ducking a swoop from the blade.

“You're quick...I'll give you that...Tell me...how long have you been in the council”, Alexander asked with an arrogant smirk on his face.

He didn't wait for a reply from Dorian, just as Dorian hadn't waited a reply from Alexander earlier. Hmph.. the boy has spunk, he thought. Alexander unleashed a barrage of bullets at Dorian. Unfortunately for the boy, bullets didn't have a chance of hitting from that distance. With two flips and a roll, Dorian dodged the bullets. Alexander didn't stop there, it seemed the bullets were only a distraction from the real attack. The blade in Alexander's hand moved swiftly and efficiently, trying to reach it's way into Dorian's heart. This attempt also remained fruitless. Alexander took a few steps back and waited for Dorian to unleash an attack at him.

"You won't be able to land a single hit like that.. Alexander", Dorian said straight-forwardly to Alexander. I wonder.. is tiring me out one of his strategies?, Dorian thought before making another dash at Alexander. This time around, Dorian ducked and made a solid hit at Alexander's ribs. Continued from that blow Dorian threw a roundhouse kick into Alexander's jaw before finishing off the combo with a crashing blow into Alexander's stomach. Alexander flew a few metres away from where Dorian was standing and landed near trash cans.

The boy has much to learn, Dorian thought as he watched Alexander get back up. Even though it seemed nothing was able to hit Dorian, the truth was something way different. Dorian had a weakness, it appeared each and every time when he was going to attack. Before he attacks, there is a slight pause and during that pause he is left completely defenseless. However, thanks to his speed not many has realized this weakness. It is a fatal weakness for him and that's why he does his best to hide it.

Just as Alexander was gaining his balance back, Dorian grabbed a nearby trash can and threw it right at Alexander. At the same time Dorian thrusted himself towards Alexander for another torrent of attacks.

(( I expect equal kind of thrashing from your end Anglo ))
    Last edited by farag0n; 07-17-2010 at 08:40 PM.
    Calm down people, it's just me.

Rock Man Reputation: 16

"I'll have an AB+, fresh, anything older than a few days and I guarantee you I won't be happy."

The bartender nodded, a slight smile crossing his face. He was of medium height, his skin as pale as everyone else present. His eyes were a dark brown, evenly spaced above his thin nose. Below his nose was a thin line for a mouth, the tips of his fangs sticking slightly over his lips as he prepared Jack's drink. Around his mouth was the beginnings of a goatee, the same black color as the spiked hair on the top of his head. His name was Jonah, he had worked the bar at B.B. for the last five years, and he did a d*** fine job at it too.

The small glass cup was slid to Jack across the thin, wooden counter. Landing securely in Jack's hand seconds before he gulped it down greedily. "It's a little cold don't you think?"

"Sorry, we've had to cut back, mortals have been getting to close to us. I mean just last week they were practically knocking on our door."

"Guess that's the reason for the amped up security then."

"Yeah, it's been a pain in the a**. For me, and everyone else."

"That the reason for the small crowd tonight?"

Jonah nodded, his smile fading. Before Jack could continue the conversation, a loud siren erupted from the multiple speakers in the room. Cheers erupted from the crowd, hands shot up in the air, signaling their approval. Jack chuckled, it had been awhile since he was present for one of these. The infamous Bloodbath that B.B. got it's name for. It worked ina simple way, the sprinkler system in the joint would shoot out blood, mixed, never a single type, onto the dance floor. While the vampires gathered on the floor would attempt to guzzle as much as they could, usually resulting in unnecessary violence, and brawls over the free life juice.

It was a way to get more people into the clubs, and it was something all the young vampires looked forward to, though Jack simply scoffed at the idea. He preferred to not drench himself in blood, especially mixed like that. It hardly ever tasted that good anyways. "And I thought with all the newfound security you'd at least get rid of this." Jonah laughed, "I know, I know, but thing is, everyone comes here for it, no one buys drinks anymore. You're a dying breed Jack, there's hardly anyone classy like yourself coming to places like this anymore. All we get is Barha trash."

"I hardly consider myself classy, but, I'll take your word for it." Jonah laughed, and Jack stood, a smile lighting up his face. "Eh, leaving already?" JAack nodded, "I've got a previous engagement."

"See you later then?"

"I doubt it, this could take all night."

Jonah, sighed, grabbing the glass cup and setting it with a small pile of other dirty silverware that lay in a heap on the edge of the counter. Standing, Jack slapped a twenty down on the table. "That's for my drink, and buy a round for the ladies over there, and tell em', I ain't interested." Jonah laughed, his eyes moving over to the group of three female fangs that sat at a small circular table at the end of the bar. "Jack, be careful out there man, there's a lot of s*** going down. Just watch yourself."

"Will do." JAck muttered as he strolled away from the bar area. Turning, he watched as Jonah handed the three females that had been eyeing him that entire night, a small platter with an array of filled shot glasses that lined it's shined surface. Their reaction was of dissapointment, and in result, one cast an angry glance in Jack's direction. Laughing, he turned and strolled away. Praising his handiwork as he moved towards the large, lumbering vampire that had been rough with him earlier. "Excuse me kind sir, but may you tell me where the exit is, I don't want to anger you again." Jac said, his voice mocking. The fang grunted, and pointed towards a thin hallway on the opposite side of the club.

Jack muttered a thank you, just as mocking as before, and pushed his way past him and towards the exit.

The cold air was a relief on Jack's face, a much needed change from the stuffy environment of the club. As he turned to walk away, screams erupted from inside the club. He chuckled, Looks like I got out just in time, d***, I hate bloodbaths. JAck thought as he moved away from the vicinity.

His derby shoes smacked against the grey, concrete sidewalk below him. The sound echoed throughout his ears, replaced only by the sudden honk of a horn, or the yells of an angered driver affected by road rage. But Jack pushed them out of his mind quickly, he didn't want any unpleasant noises to distract him from his little "rhythm" he had going. Glancing at his watch, he cursed silently in his head, his pace picking up as he realized that he would indeed be late to the meeting.

((Ugh, no one ever interacts with my character . I have nothing to do except inteeract with boring NPC characters.))
    "If I'm such an important person, why do you stutter when I ask if you know my name?"

Unkown

Lives in City of Zeroes Reputation: 36

Cool Gloves off, A brawl begins...

A quick dash and a swift punch to the ribs left Alexander breathless and vulnerable to Dorian's onslaught. With a follow-up to the punch Dorian then threw a roundhouse kick which landed straight onto the Vampire Hunter's jaw, but it didn't end there! Dorian proceeded to throw a stomach-churning punch which made Alexander land a few metres back from his current position as he began to wonder what the hell just happened. Crashing into a few trash cans was the final insult. A sludge of last Sunday's dinner landed straight on Alexander's face as he slowly wiped it off of himself with a disgusted expression across his face.

“You B*tch...” he snarled to the vampire as he flicked the slop off of his fingers. Alexander quickly leapt up from the rubbish pile, leaving his blade down on the ground in the process, it would seem he would begin the second round with a flurry of bone-crunching punches. A few seconds earlier before the devastating attack, Alexander spotted a flaw in his fighting style. Thanks to Alexander's extraordinary intuition and eyesight he was able to catch the weakness that Alexander was hoping for. Before each attack, Dorian would be left defenceless for a brief moment as he powers up his attack, but this can be unseen by the untrained eye as Dorian possessed lightning-fast reflexes. If Alexander wouldn't counter the first time round then Dorian would surely catch on, just like he did with his seemingly impenetrable turtle-defence.

Cracking his knuckles Alexander began to breathe slowly and deeply in and out. He loosened the grip on his fists so that he could perform fast jabs and straights which surely would reach past Dorian's impenetrable defence. Before Alexander was able to react Dorian leapt for him again in an attempt to dish out another round of attacks. “It looks like you want to end this quickly...such a shame!” As Dorian tried to perform another attack Alexander's eyes widened as he saw his opportunity to attack. Quickly sidestepping to the left, Alexander cracked a bone-crunching smash onto his jaw, not stopping there Alexander then leapt into the air and slammed a kick onto the other side of his face sending him slamming into the nearby wall in a daze. Alexander then gripped the vile beast by the collar, lifting him into the air against the wall. Slamming him against it he quickly reached for his gun with his free hand. With that he sent two bullets into the beasts knee-caps. The silver filings were sure to do an incredible amount of damage and there was no way the pain would cease unless he drank blood.

Holstering his gun once more Alexander threw Dorian aside to the left. The beast landed nearby to the trash cans which Alexander was sent into moments ago. The beast's left foot hit Alexander's sword causing it to shake along the ground and resonated a loud noise which drew Alexander's attention. Dashing forward Alexander proceeded to grab the sword to perform the finishing strike on the vile beast that had been threatening people's lives for the past centuries. “Your luck has just run out!” as Alexander lifted the towering blade above his head he put all the last of his power into his exhausted arms, he then proceeded to send the blade down onto the beast's neck in an effort to end it. Seperating his head from his body.

This was not the way events would unfold though. Inches away from the beast's neck, Alexander's arms froze and locked into position, his eyes widening with shock and sheer fright. This hesitation left him wide open for attack from the beast, surely which would end the Vampire Hunter's life in an instant. What would happen now, rested on the shoulder's of the Beast that Alexander would have about to have slain. Alexander's lower lip trembled and a small tear trickled down his right eye. His brain completely blank.

Then a flash of light beamed into his mind...

~**Flashback**~

The rotten stench of blood covered the young Alexander's face and body, the blood however, not belonging to him, but the beast that had slain his family. No longer was his brother holding his right hand, this time it was an older man with unkempt hair which blew past his face, revealing heavy stubble which highlighted multiple scars across his face. His attire was bedazzling at a glance. Underneath the darkened trench coat lay an assortment of tattered vests and leather straps and buckles which were securely strapped into place. The glistening shine of silver ran along his buckles and whatever metals he were wearing.

Over the stranger's right shoulder lay a rifle with smoke steaming out of the barrel before disappearing into non-existence. The stranger cocked his head and looked down to the young Alexander, meeting him with a heart-warming smile. “Are you all right lad? You look pretty shaken up!, don't worry, that soppy b*stard won't come to hurt you any more” a strong and foreign accent was evident in the man's speech, he was British, just like him. Alexander was still in shock, the only reply he made was the strengthening of the grip on the man's hand. “You don't have to talk...I will take you back home to get something for you to chew on!...You can call me Eldridge”.

From that moment onwards Alexander would begin a new life. His past forgotten as he begin to approach the steps which would lead to his ultimate destiny.

~**End Flashback**~

His destiny. Looking down into the blood-thirsty eyes of the Vampire that killed his family. Unable to move. Alexander's very destiny will be decided in a few short moments, by the very thing that was about to feast on his blood fourteen years earlier, why would there be any change. There is a term used for situations like this. Irony. The beast that should have killed him before is now back to finish the job.
    Last edited by Anglo; 07-18-2010 at 01:26 AM.

Revenge Solves Everything.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast