Aion 2.0 Release date! Assault on Balaurea

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

Default Aion 2.0 Release date! Assault on Balaurea

NCsoft Reveals Release Date for Aion’s Highly Anticipated Free Expansion – Aion®: Assault on Balaurea™

Aion Players in North America and Europe can begin exploring the world far beyond the traditional territories of Asmodae and Elysea starting September 7th.

Today, NCsoft, the world's premier publisher and developer of Massively Multiplayer Online games (MMOs), unveiled the official release date for Aion: Assault on Balaurea, the next exciting chapter in Aion that entrenches players into a rich storyline in which their actions will determine the fate of the world. Aion: Assault on Balaurea releases digitally to PCs in North America and Europe on Sept. 7, 2010, however, players looking for retail boxed copies of the full game featuring exclusive in-game pets will find them at select retailers in North America on Sept. 7 and on Sept. 10 in Europe.

In Aion: Assault on Balaurea, the exciting new chapter of Aion, characters have the ability to align together to launch massive counter assaults against the invading Balaur on their homeland while experiencing new and updated instances and zones, an increased level cap, new weapons and items, new skills and added flight mechanics. Characters will not be alone as they explore the new areas, as Aion introduces functional pets equipped with in-game benefits.

Unlike any MMO before it, Aion is a uniquely crafted online gaming experience where flight offers much more than just a way to gracefully explore the landscape - it is a strategic and integral part of combat, quests, and exploration. Players will use flight to dive into battle and plunge through thousands of unique, story-driven quests, all while trying to save and control a world literally shattered in half from centuries of brutal conflict.

For more information about Aion and Aion: Assault on Balaurea go to http://www.aiononline.com.

About NCsoft

NCsoft, headquartered in Seoul, Korea, is the world's premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, including the critically acclaimed Aion®, Lineage®, Guild Wars, City of Heroes® and Exteel® franchises. NCsoft West is a division of NCsoft that holds operating responsibilities for North America, Europe, South America, and Australia/New Zealand. More information can be found at http://us.ncsoft.com.

Source: aiononline.com

Discuss!

Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 17

I'd start playing Aion asap if they would lower the grind.

Come with me, come and cry with me.
    German Panzer, Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
    IGN is always Makikou

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 134

Just make god damn quests more interesting...I'm tired of doing the same shit over and over again no matter my level or area...

Also, i would like to give the game a go but seems like theres no trials :/

IGN is always Makikou

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

You need a Buddy Key from current subber.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Chrono's Crony Reputation: 38

typical, they never release WHAT'S LITERALLY in the patch, but rather just talk and talk crap about how it's new and exciting and "pets, new gameplay", but they never mention in detail about them

Pathetic game, with pathetic grind, and pathetic content, that's what aion is and will be for a long while

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 184

They released a trailer, and the notes from 2.0 korea.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 108

Quote Originally Posted by Mordar View Post
    typical, they never release WHAT'S LITERALLY in the patch, but rather just talk and talk crap about how it's new and exciting and "pets, new gameplay", but they never mention in detail about them
    http://powerwiki.na.aiononline.com/a....0+Patch+Notes

u mad

If someone's willing to give me a Refer-A-Friend key, please PM me.. also, it would be nice if i can dl it before registering cause i got a crappy 2/1 net.

IGN is always Makikou

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

I liked how when Darkfall failed...all the Aion kids were picking on the select few who played Darkfall...then when they realized Aion was fail...they got real quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast