not how wonderland used to be

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

name: Alisson Clark

apperance: [[without the wings, of course]] Alisson, like her sister, has long blonde hair and pale skin, but unlike her sister, her eyes are dark blue, and her dress is black. She's about 5'7" and weighs roughly 110 pounds. Her dark and mischievous eyes come from her fathers side, which she greatly appreciates.

personality: Alisson, sometimes going by Ali, is a level-headed and somewhat serious teenage girl. She is intelligent and beautiful, charismatic and spontaneous, adventurous like her sister, but has limits. She knows when enough is enough and when something is dangerous, she does her best to protect her little sister. Alisson is usually the one in control, but on the other hand, she lets Melody do ALMOST anything she wants as long as it doesn't put them in danger. Alisson cares more about Melody's safety than her own, and would risk her life to save her sister's.

history: For the most part, Alisson is Melody's guardian; she practically raised her from when they were kids. She misses her mother terribly, she was just about 4 when her mother died, so she has a few cherished memories of their time together. Her father didn't spend much time with them, but when he was there, he was the best daddy a girl could ask for; Alisson is grateful to her parents for the good looks she and her sister were graced with.
    She didn't really want to get married, she wanted to spend her life taking care of her sister, but Aunt Gurtrude wouldn't allow it. Of course, the boy proposing was not Alisson's first choice, but it wasn't up to her. Just before he proposed though, Alisson scampered off with Melody, following what Melody claimed to be a rabbit boy.

+ being in charge
    + her sisters jokes (even though sometimes they really aren't funny. :])
    + cold places
    + parties and sweets(in moderation)
    + adventures
    + spending time with her sister and friends
    + cats and other various animals

dislikes:
    x hot weather
    x yelling for no reason
    x being bossed around as well
    x bugs
    x people who think they run everything and deserve everything

fears: afraid of doing the wrong thing. and snakes. xD

extra: Alisson has a terrible temper; it takes a lot to set it off, but when she gets angry, all hell erupts.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

(ive now fallen in love with your character, I am proud to have you as a sister lol, oh and guys, id like spellign to be moderatly correct, and id like to have atleast one pargraph or two, I know youve been posting paragraphs, but this is just a reminder, its not specifically adressed to anybody.)

EDIT: two spots left....technically three, the tweedles, and mad hatter.
    Last edited by MelodyMouse; 07-23-2010 at 12:56 AM.
    Hey, im Melody, most people just call me mouse though, me and my sister share this accoutn, though i will be on it more than her. Sometimes im gone for days at a time, that is because we barrow internet from our friends.

(not mine, just thought it looked cool)

((hahah. Yay! thanks! and thanks for joining my rp))

Alison looked at all the people around her, but she only had one person on her mind: her sister. She went over to the other children, but still couldn't find her. She asked her Aunt Gurtrude, who also had no idea of the girl's whereabouts. Alison sighed unhappily and rejoined the party, her little sister never too far from her mind.
    "This party blows." Alison murmured to the girl next to hear, hoping her future fiance hadn't heard. The girl giggled quietly and returned to listening to the boy's story. "Not very interesting, is he?" Alison asked the girl who broke out into a bout of laughter. The young man, Percival, turned to Alison and smiled awkwardly.
    "Funny joke, dear? Care to share?" He asked with an innocent blush. Alison also laughed and shook her head. She kissed his cheek before wandering off to find some alone time. She soon stumbled upon a small pathway which led to a forest of trees.
    "This is somewhere Melody would go.. Off on an adventure!" She said under her breathe, silently hoping she would find Melody somewhere in the woods. "Mel??" She called every few seconds.

Then, something flashed across her peripheral vision, she turned. Nothing. The same thing, or so she thought, flashed across her peripheral vision again, and again she turned. Nothing. "Oh, Mel. If you're playing games with me.. This is so not cool." She felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up and she got worried. Something was wrong with Melody. "MELODY!" She yelled, running through the trees looking for her. "Mel, if you can hear me, say my name! Follow my voice! Anything!" She paused, waiting for any sound to come.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Melody sat, rocking back and foth, her dress was muddy now, and probably ruined. She grimaced, Aunt Gurtrude would kill her. She sighed and got up, decideing to travel around for a while. SHe then heard the voice she had been wanting to hear for ever.

"ALI! Alison! this way!"

She called out as she looked aorund. Everything looked so cold to her. She could still feel the sense of being watched. She began to run in Alison's direction. She could just see the faint outline of her sister, up ahead.

"Ali! over here!"

She said and rushed up to alison and hugged her. She then looke dup at her sister and sighed.

"thank gosh, I got lost out over there, I was scared, and this weird flashy thing kept happening"
    She said with a shiver and let go of Alison. She looked around. Somehow this adventure didnt look so great anymore.

"you...you do know the way out right?"

Melody asked a bit concerned.

(fastness with this post, lol, I saw your RP and was like...MUST JOIN! lol, I hope groteske posts soon....hes the white rabbit. Lol)
    Hey, im Melody, most people just call me mouse though, me and my sister share this accoutn, though i will be on it more than her. Sometimes im gone for days at a time, that is because we barrow internet from our friends.

((lol thanks. ))

Alison hugged her sister and her eyes widened.
    "That flashy thing happened to you too?" She looked around worriedly. "What kind of forest is this?" She wondered quietly. She reached down and held Melody's hand. "Sadly, Mel, I was so focused on finding you, I didn't remember to note my path. Ugh! That was so stupid of me." She slapped her forehead and grimaced. She remembered Melody watching her and internally nodded. "Don't worry. This shouldn't be too hard.." Her face went from worried to serious as she turned on the spot, faced where she was sure she came from, and walked there with Melody in tow.

With every step she took, she could feel someone's eyes on her, but she couldn't see who. She kept swiveling her head trying to get a glimpse of whatever it was that was watching them. Soon, her feet grew tired, the sky grew dark, and Alison was sure they were lost.
    "Oh, Mel. I'm sorry.. I'm supposed to look out for you and now i've gotten us lost." She closed her eyes and sank to the ground, dirtying her dress and laying her head in her hands. Alison willed herself not to cry, she would never cry in front of her baby sister. She needed to be strong. She was strong. With a heavy sigh she looked around again, it was almost completely dark, but she could see a huge tree up ahead; maybe they could rest a while against the tree. Alison stood and led Melody to it; sitting down and crossing her legs, she pulled Melody to the ground and let her sister rest her head in her lap. She looked around worriedly, hoping someone would find them. Someone who wouldn't harm them.

Rock Man Reputation: 18

Mally stepped through the woods. This land was so very strange. She didn't like it. She frown. It was uncomfortable. Where were those two girls any way. She was tired of searching for them. What is that them? She hid behind a tree and watched them for a moment. What am I doing. Im the great Maliumpkin. I don't hide. She stood tall, which really didn't matter because she was still shorter then them. She walked out so that they could see her then she said "you have to come with me." Mally didn't even think about how they would take it to see a girl with mouse ears and a tail. Not to mention the sword at her side, but she stood with confidence. She felt their eyes on her and said "what are you staring at?"...

How Cute!! <3

Melody jumped up quickly and practically halfwya climbed the tree.
    "It talks! And She has ears!!! what are you"
    She hesitated a moment before studying the smal girls features. She was now calmer, seeing as the girl looked human. She sighed.
    "oi, dont you know not to sneak up on people?"
    She asked in a jumpy tone.
    "and im not going to follow you, because i dont take orders from anybody other than Ali"
    She said, puffing out her cheeks and crossing her arms, staring at the small mouse girl intently.

(i gotta go)

((Aww don't go!))

Mally got an annoyed look on her face. "Well would you please follow me. I need... Some people need your help." She sighed and cooled down. So this was going to be harder then she thought. She wished she could just tie them up and carry them back. Then she got an idea. They were curious and adventure seeking if she was told right. She suddenly stared off to the right at something that the two girls couldn't see. "Look at that." She said genually enthused. Then she ran off into the woods towards the hole. Please follow me, she thought. She kept just barely in their sight. Come on, come on. Follow me right to Wonderland...

How Cute!! <3

Alison looked down at the Mousegirl, fascinated by it, but slowly wondered how logical it was that a girl was part mouse. Not possible.. She thought. She marveled at the little mousegirl; when she disappeared into the darkness, Alison grabbed Melody, and without thinking it through logically, she followed the mousegirl. Maybe she knows a way out of here.. Alison thought. "Melody, this is one crazy adventure game you've got us playing.." She said as the mousegirl came back into view. "What's your name, anyways? I'm Alison. And this is my sister Melody." She looked at the mouse, noting her mouse ears, tail, and sword. "And why do you have a sword?" Alison clutched Melody's hand a little tighter. She bent down to be as close to eye level as possible and leaned towards the mouse, trying to get a better look.

"My name name is Maliumpkin but you can call me Mally." Said Mally. She grabbed hold of the two of them. "Everything else will make since soon enough." Mally leaned back and pulled the two with her. Mally fell into the hole next to a tree and took the two girls with her...

((Lets wait for our host to come back.))

How Cute!! <3

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast