not how wonderland used to be

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

((you got it. ))
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

Melody walked behind Alison silently, they were now folowing the mouse girl to somewhere.
    "im confused"
    She said with a large sigh and a shake of her head.
    "one minute i get lost in the forest, then Ali finds me, and now we are following a girl with mouse ears, it sounds like we took one of those very bad drugs"
    Said Melody with a grin and a slight shake of her head. She was studying the mouse girl more closley. She shrugged then turned to Ali.
    "where do you suppose we are going?"
    Hey, im Melody, most people just call me mouse though, me and my sister share this accoutn, though i will be on it more than her. Sometimes im gone for days at a time, that is because we barrow internet from our friends.

(not mine, just thought it looked cool)

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 12

(Hello, on the off-chance this RP is still active, I'll make a request for the Mad Hatter. Let me know if it's possible )

They say that Time is the predator that stalks us all our lives...

"If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!" The Joker (The Killing Joke)

He may have stolen your heart, but you broke mine.

92% of teenagers have switched over to rap, if you are one of the 8% that still listens to real music, copy this into your signature.

You don't get to be arrogant enough to decide you're great at this..Let other people make up their own minds about you.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Hope Screenfox doesn’t mind the liberties I took in the creation of Grandma Ria too terribly, and if ya’ll don’t like it, I can change what you want
    Name: Tricia (Everyone who knows her personally call her Grandma Ria)
    Appearance: Her hair is a light grey, her brown eyes sparkle with humor, ease, and wisdom. Her back is slightly hunched due to her age, but is hardly noticeable under one of the shawls she’s always wearing. Under her shawl she wears soft comfy clothing when relaxing at home, but if she’s gardening she wears her shawl, a breezy blouse, trousers and rain boots.
    Personality: Strong both physically and mentally. She is very caring, generous, and wise. Even though she doesn’t like royalty, she doesn’t allow it to cloud her judgment or attitude. She likes her space and while she enjoys visitors, she does not like uninvited guests. She is a very neat person and cleans up Cheshire’s room when he leaves for more than a few days. She is a bit eccentric in some of her habits and mannerisms. Her favorite color is a soothing blue.
    History: She was a little girl when the first Alice fell into Wonderland, and has lived through all the trouble the various people have brought to her homeland. So by the time that it’s Alysson and Melody’s turn, she is an old lady. She lives in a little cottage in the woods the Cheshire Cat is known to haunt and keeps a room for him in case he drops by(he’s like a son to her). The rulers of Wonderland have often come to her for advice (with exception of the Red Queen).
    Likes: Sitting by the fire, rocking chairs, thunder and lightning, rain and gardening, crocheting, hot chocolate and cold winter nights, snowflakes, visitors, Snow, Mad Hatter, and Mally, but her favorite is Cheshire, she loves a good joke or light hearted prank, cats and dogs but more cats.
    Dislikes: Royalty (thinks government might be better run by the people), people pestering her.
    Fears: Losing Cheshire.
    Extra: Calls Cheshire by her name for him which is Shir Cat because he always claimed one day he’d be a knight. Cheshire is only serious when she wants him to be but since that is rarely ever, the get along swimmingly, and she’s kind of like his anchor to reality.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, sorry if I took liberties with the Mad Hatter
    Name: Ilitari (close friends call her Ari)
    Appearance: Curly brown hair, usually with various colored ribbons wove throughout. She has vibrant violet eyes, and delicate features. Her skin is pale and her body build is slender and she’s about 5’6. She is usually seen wearing her favorite dress and cloak, the dress being knee length and Victorian in style and a beautiful silvery color with various accent colors. Her cloak goes to her knees as well but only in the edges, and the middle dips down to mid calf, with a couple layers of wispy water-proof fabric stopping almost a foot down from the shoulders and underneath it a heat conserving or dispelling fabric laced in the front and all of the parts are different shades of black and grey.
    Personality: She is a hardworking girl, and doesn’t accept favors very well unless necessary or she feels she’s earned them. She is curious to a degree, but will easily back off if told to. She’s very responsible and trustworthy and is often mistaken to be older than she is. She is normally a very cheerful person, and is heard whistling, singing, or dancing around quite a bit. When she becomes focused it’s hard to get her to notice you, and she is very passionate about something if she loves or hates it. She’s a very agreeable person and makes friends easily, most don’t know that because she is a might bit selective about who she spends time with. One of her deepest wishes is to be able to fly, with wings or just fly it doesn’t matter.
    History: She doesn’t remember almost anything about her childhood but that she wasn’t born in Wonderland and a blond woman singing. She was found wandering the streets of the city and had attracted quite a crowd by singing her song when the Mad Hatter came and took her under his wing. He told anyone who asked that he would make her his apprentice when she was older, but when they celebrated her birthday he would always say “Not yet”. It grew into a tradition of sorts and she giggled when he would look deep into her eyes, waggle his eyebrows and say “Not yet”.
    Likes: The color green, large dogs, forests, the ocean, flowers, gifts for birthday’s and other holidays, parties, swimming, wind-chimes.
    Dislikes: Most vegetables, small dogs (she calls them rat dogs), spiders, washing the dishes.
    Fears: heights, the dark
    Extra: She doesn’t learn this until later, but the reason he was the ‘Mad Hatter’ was because of how they made hats in that day and age and he wouldn’t ever let her help him because he didn’t want her to go mad as well. Ilitari and the Mad Hatter aren’t as far apart in age as most people assume.

- - - Updated - - -

Name: The Queen of Hearts ( the Red Queen for short)
    Appearance: Pixie black hair, full pouty red lips, pale skin, oval shaped face, 5’0, slender, never seen without her crown, and always seen in gowns of red and gold or red and black. Her eyes are a startling black and therefore seen by many as enchanting.
    Personality: The Queen Bee from anyone’s school experience. She is hard to resist, petty and shallow. Do not let this deceive you though, for her roots run deep and her taint reaches far. Her power lays in her mercenary guards and the way she enjoys pitting people, even friends, against each other. She is cold, cruel, conniving, and manipulative.
    History: She was an only child and got almost everything she wanted and so when the King of Hearts saw her and swept her off her feet, she expanded her range of wanted things and he was happy to give it to his pretty little wife. He did not know she had a weakness for smooth talking advisors and a rather high potential for corruption due to her spoiled entitlement. When the advisor began to feed her lies she could think of nothing but the king, and how he was denying her rights. So in her twisted mind, he had to go. She declared “Off with his head!!!” and was crowned as the only ruler. Under her reign the kingdom spiraled into chaos and ruin. She provided only lip support to starving citizens and nobles fighting off terrible bandits, and ignored their protests when she levied ridiculous taxes on the already impoverished people. The kingdom hung by a spider’s thread and the arrival of the two girls might send the kingdom plunging into war.
    Likes: Decapitations, good-looking advisors, compliments, the colors red, gold, and black, violence and cruel punishments, red roses, tarts, jabberwalkies, being mean and cruel, anger
    Dislikes: The March Hare, annoying people, slights/insults, the color white, frogs
    Fears: Rebellion, rivals and usurpers, being decapitated.
    Extra: Thought to have a romantic attachment to the Knave of Hearts, Stayne.
    Last edited by the red decked queen; 06-05-2014 at 05:33 PM.

Diddy Kong's Boxers Reputation: 13

(( Is this roleplay still open? I would love to join! ))
    In this carnival of men, I'm just another freak among the show.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

name: Morgan MAX

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123