not how wonderland used to be

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

Default not how wonderland used to be

In this world there are many mysteries, one of wich is the mystery of Alice in wonderland, there have been many tales, and paradoys of this magnificent story, but only one matters to me, the story of Alisson clark, and her sister melody clark. The story is told form the begignign of Alisson and Melody's lives, Thier Mother died in a tradgic accident, and thier father commiting suicide, they had to go live with thier aunt gurtrude, and her house is where the story begins.

Upon a little hill there is a party, a party for the proposal to Alisson clark, the sister who was always serious. Alisson and Melody mother had died long ago, and they went to live with thier autn gurtrude, but since gurtrude wants them out of the house she is making them both marry a two wealthy men. Alisson and Melody both refused, but they are being forced to. But what happens when Melody wanders away form the party without Alisson and ends up in a world of toruble, when she meets a mysterious boy wearing a rabbit costume, who tells Melody to get her sister and jump into a hole in the ground? At first the sisters think he is kidding, untill they get pushed down the hole, and into a world of spiraling messes.

Setting:
    This is set in a modern day Alice in wonderland story, though some things are old fashioned most of it has been changed by me. First of, the animals are now humans dressed as animals, Exp. the white rabbit is a boy wearing rabbit ears and old fashioned clothes, and the cheshire cat should be neko like.

plot:

Alisson and Melody are sisters who just got pushed down the rabbit hole, they have to find thier way through this maze of a wonderland and at the same time figure out why they are there. Along the way they will meet many people, each with a different story.

roles:
    Alisson (oldest sister): Llewlyn
    Melody (youngest sister): MelodyMouse
    white rabbit: Groteske
    queen of hearts: open
    mad hatter: open
    doormouse: foxysister (i almost called you sexy sister!! )
    march hare: Bloodyjane22345
    cheshire cat: Screenfox
    tweedles: open

other: (these can be creatures that you make up for the sole purpose of making up a character, but I also want the spots above to be filled in)

rules:

Dont be meta.
    Dont godmod.
    Listen to what I say.
    I have the right to deny your applications.
    Atleast one-two pargraphs with six sentances in each.
    Dont freak out if people cuss, or fight, its natural.
    This will be somewhat mature.
    If you wish to play the spot of Alisson Pm me first, because I wish to have whoever plays Alisson also be a co-gm.
    Only 2 characters unless I know you can handle more.

character sheets: (alright, keep the gender ratio even please, I would like the mad hatter the white rabbit and the cheshire cat to be boys because i know there are alot of girls who play them and make them girls also, and it somewhat annoys me because then the gender balance goes off)

name:
    apperance: (description, anime/real, drawings, i dont care)
    personality:
    history:
    fears:
    extra:

my character sheet:

name: Melody Clark
    apperance:
    Melody has long blonde hair and pale skin. Bright blue eyes, and a blue dress. She stands at about 5 foot nothing and weighs only about 100 LBS, she learned long ago that she gets her looks from her mothers side of the family, and looks exactly like her and Alissons great-great-great Aunt Alice.

personality: Melody is very irrational, still much like a child though she just reached teenage years. Her sister is the only person who can calm her down, she hates when people try and boss her around, only her sister can really tell ehr what to do. Otherwise she gets really mad and tries to hurt whoever bosses her aorund. Naturally she is very adventurous, wanting to try everything and do everything, when she was young she had once eaten a worm because she had been dared to, and ever since she has been a crazy child, not listening, goign on mini adventures, and joking around. Though most her jokes arn't funny, she dosn't mind. She enjoys cool weather to hot weather and can get very irritated and moody when its hot outside.

history: Melody's mother died when she was just a baby, she had gotten run over by a mad driver on her way walking home from work. Melody hardly remembers thier mom but knows that she looks like Aunt gurtrude because her mother and her aunt were twins. For the frist couple years of her life everything was a blur, her sister and her would normally go to parks, or wlak along the hill that led to the forest. Or they would sit and watch thier Aunt sow clothes. Though Melody loves her aunt gurtrude she knew Gurtrude didnt want kids, and hadnt planned on taking in Melody and Alisson, but had calmly accepted the offer seeing as thier father had commited suicide after thier mothers death. By the time that Melody was around seven she was beggining to not listen to anybody, usually just puffing out her cheeks and crossing her arms when someone other than alisson told ehr to do something. This got her in alot of toruble over the years, but she didnt mind. After a while She started to show interest in her other family members and visiting them rather often.
    Once she reached thirteen she had the joy of watching her sister have to be proposed to. Her proposal party was staged upon a hill, near the forest, and that is when she met the rabbit boy. Dragging alisson along with her as they found themselves in a world filled with toruble.
    + cold things
    + kittens and puppies
    + going on adventures
    + magic
    + dares
    dislikes:
    x being bossed around
    x being annoyed
    x hot weather
    x sweating
    x fattening foods
    x any form of chores
    fears:
    - Fear of blood
    - Fear of spiders
    extra: She wears a dress all of the time.
    Last edited by MelodyMouse; 07-22-2010 at 11:55 PM.
    Hey, im Melody, most people just call me mouse though, me and my sister share this accoutn, though i will be on it more than her. Sometimes im gone for days at a time, that is because we barrow internet from our friends.

(not mine, just thought it looked cool)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 196

((Could you please fix all the spelling mistakes.....They kinda annoy me. Thanks. ))

Name: White Rabbit (Snow for short)

Appearance:

Personality: Snow is very mature for his age and very responsible. He likes to get things done on time and is always on the run to meet the deadlines to his own schedules. He can be cold and manipulative when he needs to be especially when rushed or held up but also he can be gentle and helpful when he has free time. When Snow is in a good mood and happy he likes to be flamboyant and flirtatious with anyone who would let him latch himself to their arm.

History: Snow is just another creation of the magical forest in the world of Wonderland. He does not know from where he truly came or for why he actually exists. He has spent some of his life searching for his meaning but eventually he just gave up and accepted that he was merely alive because he was born. Snow has always been alone since he can remember and has been living by himself in a large hollowed out tree trunk in the middle of the magical forest. Others come and go and have helped guide him but none have ever stayed to be with him so he has gotten used to being alone and has become very independent and now shoos people who try to get too close to him for too long. What he does now is what he can to keep himself alive while occasionally getting himself into trouble along the way.

Likes: Carrots, Tea, Cupcakes and Sweets, Snow, Cold weather and being snug and cozy in a warm jacket or next to a warm fire.

Dislikes: The red queen, violence, anger, decapitation, the smell of blood, being late and being held back.

Fears: Snow fears many of what he dislikes but most of all he fears The Red Queen.

Extra: Sometimes he likes to act like a girl, he doesn't know why but it makes him feel good in a strange way. He especially enjoys the company of other male bunnies or most other male animals, doesn't matter. When he gets like this he detests females and he treats them rudely.

((LOL Gonna make him a gender-bender. I hope thats ok. Also if you want me to change anything just ask and if I can't join then please say so bluntly. It's ok. ^^))
    Last edited by Groteske; 07-18-2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Stupid Grammar is Stupid

She knows how to party.

(NO! just kidding, your accepted! oh crap i made spelling errors i thought i fixed all of them! stupid spell check, i will fix them later, ive been up for twenty hours straight, I need to take a two hour nap)
    Last edited by MelodyMouse; 07-18-2010 at 03:27 PM.
    Hey, im Melody, most people just call me mouse though, me and my sister share this accoutn, though i will be on it more than her. Sometimes im gone for days at a time, that is because we barrow internet from our friends.

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(will fix spelling errors later, but im typing with a broken finger so its hard to use)

name: march hare (marchy)
    apperance:
    personality: Marchy is described as crazy and ecstatic, he hates being calm and will rather annoy people alot, though sometimes it can get him in very good trouble, he hates when people just shrug away his craziness so he finds some way to annoy them more. He is known to have lost his head (gone crazy) wich he considers true. He likes to throw stuff at peoples heads and gets a good laugh out of it.
    history: Marchy is just a creature of wonderland, minding his own buisness and being with his other friends. He more often than not can be found at the large table where all the tea partys are thrown. he is rarely home wich is normal for him. When he is not home he is pestering the more serious members of wonderland, such as the white rabbit and red queen, though he knows that can someday get his head taken off.
    -caffein
    -lots of sugar in his tea
    -tea parties
    -throwing stuff at people
    dislikes:
    - calmness
    -people who dont know how to lighten up
    -decaf
    -no more sugar
    -people who are way to serious
    fears: The only thing to fear is fear itself.
    extra: he carries aorund a large hammer.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Accepted, hes a cute marchy!!

42 Reputation: 19

name: Cheshire Cat "Cat" or "Chesy" by a few girls
    appearance: He is very good looking
    personality: Silly and fun, he likes to flirt with girls, He is very out of it, but he is very good company and is good with people and making friends. He seems to not have any connection to reality, but when you get to know him he always seems to know everything that's going on and what will happen next. He is very flirtatious and often makes "friends" with girls.
    history: He has had a very simple and amusing life. He is often with the tea parties and that crowd having fun with friends. Not much has happened to him in his life, but he is okay with that. He knows however that an adventure is coming with Melody and he is excited for it.
    +Girls
    +Parties, especially un-birthdays
    +Friends
    +Mind Games and Riddles
    +Relaxing
    +Hates
    dislikes:
    -Tees
    -Alcoholic drinks
    -Being bored
    fears:
    >Jabberwalkies
    extra:
    Last edited by Screenfox; 07-21-2010 at 11:42 PM.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Rock Man Reputation: 18

((Hey twin bro! Screen is my twin brother!))

name: Maliumpkin "Mally"
    appearance: She is a little smaller then average. She has short black hair that is cut unevenly and tomboyish looks. She wears a patchy shirt and poofy patchy pants. She has a mouse tail and a rapier at her side. She wears an army style cap that have cuts for her mouse ears to come out of and soft clothe shoes.
    personality: She is fun and energetic. She is a little tomboyish and gets into fights quickly.
    history: She has had a good life. She is usually found at the tea party with friends. She has gone with the White Rabbit to find Melody and bring her back to Underland (I know that the only version that calls it Underland is Tim Burton's, but I just felt like using it because I think it's funny). She is very excited to see her.
    +Sword fighting
    +Parties, especially un-birthdays
    +Swords
    +Home
    +Tea
    +Hats
    +Snow
    +Dares
    dislikes:
    -working things out
    -being told what to do
    -girly things
    -working
    -Books
    fears:
    >None!
    extra:
    Last edited by Foxysister; 07-21-2010 at 11:47 PM.

How Cute!! <3

42 Reputation: 19

Cat stood at the gate too Underland with Maliumpkin and the White Rabbit. "So your heading out to find her too." he said and stared at the gate. "Alright," he continued "see ya in a bit, and don't forget to bring her too the tea party." He evaporated into the air and re-appeared at the tea party table in a chair. At the other end of the table sat his old friend Hatter. "Well Mad its time so we better put the make the tea."...

((Just thought I would add that for the hell of it. My sis says it's cool for me to control her, but sorry about placing the White Rabbit there. Haha I just didn't know what to do.))
    Last edited by Screenfox; 07-21-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Wand of !!!!!!11!!! Power Reputation: 16

(this is very strange, somehow it reminds me of my cousin audrey's teaser trailer she made for alice in wonderland three....wait, melody, do you know Audrey by any chance? And im calling it wonderland because for some reason underland has made my spelling/grammer check messed up)

Marchy woke up unexpectadly, he had over slept once again, and on such a big day. He jumped out of his small almost petbed like bed and used his hands to comb out his hair, he sloshed water on his face before grabbing his scarf and dashing away, hammer in hand and humming twinkle twinkle little bat as he walked.
    Marchy smiled happily as he trotted towards the tea table. He smiled as he sat down in his usual chair, propping his oversized hammer beside him on the ground. He was startled as cat suddenly appeared and sat down.
    "well hello to you too chesy"
    He said, teasing cat about the name girls call him. He snickered and looked at the table, that was filled with assortments of tea items.
    "well, ill be, nothing's set up yet! I thought we were going to have a party in honor of a new champion!"
    Marchy said with an alarmed voice, one of his ears falling over his uncovered eye. He propped it back up and smiled.
    "after all Chesy, its not everyday that a young lady comes to wonderland, now is it"
    Once again Marchy smiled, holding the handle of his Hammer just incase Cat tried to start a fight with him. He relaxed and snickered.
    "im only kididng cat, todays a special day, no need to start a fight"
    Marchy's voice was suddenly calm with satisfaction, at the moment it was to early for him to be his eccentric self, all he wanted to do was go back to bed, but he knew he couldnt.

(bummer, my finger is still broken, so I will edit, fix, and do anything that you guys need me to do later)
    Last edited by bloodyjane22345; 07-22-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Where eyes should have been to empty sockets were, the most dark feature of the girl in front of her. It seemed as if she was talking, but when she looked closer she saw the thick black thread that stitched the girls mouth together. ~BLU By LDM

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

((hahah. Yay! thanks! and thanks for joining my rp))

Alison looked at all the people around her, but she only had one person on her mind: her sister. She went over to the other children, but still couldn't find her. She asked her Aunt Gurtrude, who also had no idea of the girl's whereabouts. Alison sighed unhappily and rejoined the party, her little sister never too far from her mind.
    "This party blows." Alison murmured to the girl next to hear, hoping her future fiance hadn't heard. The girl giggled quietly and returned to listening to the boy's story. "Not very interesting, is he?" Alison asked the girl who broke out into a bout of laughter. The young man, Percival, turned to Alison and smiled awkwardly.
    "Funny joke, dear? Care to share?" He asked with an innocent blush. Alison also laughed and shook her head. She kissed his cheek before wandering off to find some alone time. She soon stumbled upon a small pathway which led to a forest of trees.
    "This is somewhere Melody would go.. Off on an adventure!" She said under her breathe, silently hoping she would find Melody somewhere in the woods. "Mel??" She called every few seconds.

Then, something flashed across her peripheral vision, she turned. Nothing. The same thing, or so she thought, flashed across her peripheral vision again, and again she turned. Nothing. "Oh, Mel. If you're playing games with me.. This is so not cool." She felt the hair on the back of her neck stand up and she got worried. Something was wrong with Melody. "MELODY!" She yelled, running through the trees looking for her. "Mel, if you can hear me, say my name! Follow my voice! Anything!" She paused, waiting for any sound to come.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast