[HoN] What is S2 working on for next patch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cingal's Collar Reputation: 18

Inb4 shitstorm.
    Both games are solid games.
    Like one more than the other, cool, it doesn't make it any better.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 151

Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    Inb4 shitstorm.
    Both games are solid games.
    Like one more than the other, cool, it doesn't make it any better.
    Then why are you in this thread? Seems to me you're the one causing this "shitstorm."

Anyway, the skins will be free, we already paid for the game.

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 16

Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post
    Then why are you in this thread? Seems to me you're the one causing this "shitstorm."

hope a couple of the options would be dota skins =D

i'm tired of seeing a retarded monkey bird when i play zeus!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366

Quote Originally Posted by someblog
    Doctor Repulsor - Storm Spirit Port

It's confirmed that Dr. Repulsor(I already wrote about him) will be the DotA's Storm Spirit port.
    First Idejder said about this, then Maliken confirmed it and the last is S2Nome said about this in Friday inHouse Game, see the replay on Honcast.com.
    10charzftw

Never cared about ports though. All the recent ports are so rarely played it's not even funny. Gladiator is good though, but requires skill to play him good. Same for Bubbles which sadly most of the HoN people don't have.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesper View Post

I'm not causing anything son, people before me said that "one game" was better than the "other game" and vice versa. And that's how it starts. I can be in every thread I like until a mod decides otherwise.

And I would like a source from where you know the skins will be free, the first post said nothing about how much they will cost or not, and considering that apart from the game itself, other features must be paid (stat reset, nick change), it kinda makes sense they might charge a bit of cash for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kostolomac View Post
    I'm not causing anything son, people before me said that "one game" was better than the "other game" and vice versa. And that's how it starts. I can be in every thread I like until a mod decides otherwise.

And I would like a source from where you know the skins will be free, the first post said nothing about how much they will cost or not, and considering that apart from the game itself, other features must be paid (stat reset, nick change), it kinda makes sense they might charge a bit of cash for them.
    Ehh...I doubt it. HoN community has already made dozens of skins for each hero so I see no reason to charge for 1 alternate skin. Plus we already paid for the game and a skin can't be compared to something major like stat resetting. Don't mix up 2 different things.

Well this remains to be seen, but if I was S2 I'd be charging a minor sum for the alternative appearance pack, like 5$ for a bunch of heroes. It's cheap, it covers a lot but not all heroes which leaves room for several more packs. But that's just my 2 cents on the deal.
    Last edited by Kostolomac; 07-19-2010 at 10:45 PM.

Don't think they need such small shit in my view. Just looking up at how many people make sub-accounts, alternative accounts and buy stat resets makes me think they are on the wave already. I've seen numerous people throughout my playtime who have resetted their stats several times, have bought sub-accounts and etc.
    One guy few days ago even said it's his 6th or 7th or...well a lot of resets. But I thought he was jk. Or was he? lol

Pulling that move off like that would be totally retarded from S2 and would just show how greedy they are.
    Knowing S2 the patch will go live at 30th July or 7th August.
    Last edited by marcipaans; 07-19-2010 at 10:52 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12