Account Theft i need some help :(

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Exclamation Account Theft i need some help :(

i have been reading on the new aion 1.9 update and have wanted to reactivate only to find my account info changed and my character stripped i mailed Account support does anyone know how long this process is on my account being recovered tips on how to recover faster are welcome
    i banned matey with my mind........
    True Story

Banned Reputation: 75

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHeart View Post
    i have been reading on the new aion 1.9 update and have wanted to reactivate only to find my account info changed and my character stripped i mailed Account support does anyone know how long this process is on my account being recovered tips on how to recover faster are welcome
    really and truly man,NCsoft's customer service suclks and many times,players dont get back their accounts =/

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by matey View Post
    really and truly man,NCsoft's customer service suclks and many times,players dont get back their accounts =/
    sorry to tell you man but you are completely wrong i emailed them detailed information regarding the issue only to get everything fixed i for one think the service was splendid

if anyone needs help regarding the same issue i had i will gladly help them out sorry to bother everyone on onrpg for help even though i got none
    i banned matey with my mind........
    True Story

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHeart View Post
    sorry to tell you man but you are completely wrong i emailed them detailed information regarding the issue only to get everything fixed i for one think the service was splendid

if anyone needs help regarding the same issue i had i will gladly help them out sorry to bother everyone on onrpg for help even though i got none
    Lucky you, they are terrible at customer support, and everyone knows it.
    Been playing Aion for 8 months, and of all games i have played, including free games, NCWest takes the crown by a landslide in terms of customer support .. or any support .. anything DX.