Thread: Account Theft i need some help :(

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Exclamation Account Theft i need some help :(

i have been reading on the new aion 1.9 update and have wanted to reactivate only to find my account info changed and my character stripped i mailed Account support does anyone know how long this process is on my account being recovered tips on how to recover faster are welcome
    i banned matey with my mind........
    True Story

Banned Reputation: 85

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHeart View Post
    i have been reading on the new aion 1.9 update and have wanted to reactivate only to find my account info changed and my character stripped i mailed Account support does anyone know how long this process is on my account being recovered tips on how to recover faster are welcome
    really and truly man,NCsoft's cust**** service suclks and many times,players dont get back their accounts =/

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by matey View Post
    really and truly man,NCsoft's cust**** service suclks and many times,players dont get back their accounts =/
    sorry to tell you man but you are completely wrong i emailed them detailed information regarding the issue only to get everything fixed i for one think the service was splendid

if anyone needs help regarding the same issue i had i will gladly help them out sorry to bother everyone on onrpg for help even though i got none >_>
    i banned matey with my mind........
    True Story

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by DevilHeart View Post
    sorry to tell you man but you are completely wrong i emailed them detailed information regarding the issue only to get everything fixed i for one think the service was splendid

if anyone needs help regarding the same issue i had i will gladly help them out sorry to bother everyone on onrpg for help even though i got none >_>
    Lucky you, they are terrible at cust**** support, and everyone knows it.
    Been playing Aion for 8 months, and of all games i have played, including free games, NCWest takes the crown by a landslide in terms of cust**** support .. or any support .. anything DX.