Thread: Old stuff

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 140

Default Old stuff

Hey guys! Here are some old things I've made. Just wanted some CnC for future work :3

A sig:

And a little tag which was requested by someone:

I don't have the PSD files anymore [that's what you get from cleaning your PC :3], but it would still be awesome to get some more CnC, because people on deviantART are always so nice. You guys are a bit more.. negative so .. yeah :3

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 137

when you're doing pop-out sigs make sure there are natural borders, when we can see where your canvas ended and began, you're doing it wrong.

you've got a solid color scheme on the second one, try and carry it over to the first.
    look at your render, see how saturated/unsaturated the colors are, and take it from there.

as for placement, try never to place the focal point in the center, that's a big no no when it comes to any art form, either take it to the sides or move it off-focus slightly, it creates for a much more dynamic image.

another thing i'd recommend, stay away from anime, it ruins any chance of having depth of field due to the constraints of such a simplistic design.

other than that, i'd say try more effects, vary it up, right now you're at a below amateur level and can probably try more advanced techniques.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 115

Awesome signature Moa!

I really enjoyed how you used that anime render.

:3