Werewolves, Vampyres, Elves [fantasy, literate RP]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    42 Reputation: 19

Oh as GM you are supposed to star it
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

((Hahah. Alright. Here we go!))

Llewelyn walked across St. Chanel's school yard late at night, waiting for the night guard to look the other way. Once he had, she jumped over the stone wall that encompassed the campus, and stole off into the night. Her strawberry-red hair blew across her face in the fierce wind, but she didn't care. Llewelyn's heart soared when she saw her half-brother standing on the corner of an alleyway not far from her.
    "Jaymes.." She said softly when she stood beside him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close.
    "Lyn, come with me." He whispered almost inaudibly as he led her down the alley. The backdoor to the book shop his father owned was wide open. They walked in and looked around; the place seemed empty. "Lyn, he's been gone for over a week and he hasn't contacted me." Jaymes pulled out his cell phone as if maybe his father would've heard is sadness and decided to call him right then.
    "Maybe he's busy. You know your father and his crazy antics. It's what he does." Llewelyn replied as she browsed the bookshelves. Every book was old and tarnished which gave the whole bookstore an eerie feeling, like something sinister was going to go down. Jaymes pulled at the ascot around his neck and untied it completely, letting it fall to the ground.
    "I need to get back to the school.. The headmaster doesn't know about our secret meetings.. Or if he does, he hasn't said anything. But you never know with vampires; they can hold a grudge for years. If I didn't --"
    "Jaymes. You're doing it again. Just shut up, okay?" She said with a laugh as she went over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. "We'll catch up some other time, eh? Keep me posted on your father. I love you." She pulled away and turned to leave, but Jaymes pulled her back. The look on his face frightened Lyn, but as soon as it appeared, it was gone.
    "Be careful, yeah Lyn?" He said softly, nuzzling his cheek into the top of her hair. "I love you." He smiled and pulled away; before she could say anything, he had disappeared into the darkness.
    "I hate it when he does that." She murmured with a soft laugh as she also left the bookstore and headed back to her school to try and sleep through another restless night.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Lucian stood at the gate waiting. He looked down at the watch on his wrist. He was taking longer then he had expected. "What are you waiting for?" said Luna behind him. He almost jumped. He didn't notice her. "Oh nothing really. So what did they say?" Luna replied "Oh nothing very important. They mention how they were angry that you didn't show up. You know our brothers and sisters. They always get worked up when they miss a sibling." He laughed. The board was crazy but he was one of them. There was Jaymes. "I'll see you back at the office." Luna said and she left. "Hello, Jaymes." said Lucian. He smiled him. "Where have you been?"
    --侍の方法

Jaymes walked up to the gate of Armond's School and was greeted by the Headmaster himself.
    "Headmaster." Jaymes greeted calmly. "I was out.. Checking on my father's bookstore. He's been missing for a while now.." Jaymes added without missing a beat. He smiled his most dazzling smile, and calmly tried to get around the Headmaster.

Llewelyn walked up the secret staircase into the Headmistress's bedchamber and sat on the bed noiselessly. She listened to the sounds of the world around them, the sleeping elves in their dormitories, the single streetcar driving down the street trying to get home, the couples heading home after a long dinner and a movie date. Llewelyn smiled to herself, remembering how it felt to be walked home by her significant other. She laughed as she remembered the times she had with her lover. Without thinking it through, Llewelyn got up again and snuck off school grounds. She wound her way through the city and towards the her half-brother's, father's bookstore. Llewelyn grabbed a book off the top shelf that was newer and less dusty than all the others. She opened it and found the letter.
    Dear Llew,
    As you know, my son is to take over the business when I'm gone. He doesn't want it. He wants to be a teacher for the rest of his immortal life! What kind of job is that? Puh. Anyways, darling, I need your help. If you've found this letter, they've gotten me. They've taken me to their underground lair and I will need yours and Jaymes' help out; but it's not as simple as waltzing in and rescuing me. You will need reconnaissance and understanding of the enemy. Find their weakness. Do this, my dear, and you will save us all.

Cordially,
    Jaymes Raphael Sr.

Llewelyn folded the letter and tucked it under her bra as she went back into the night to find her brother. She walked up to the outer gates of the vampire school and found the secret gateway that opened to the back courtyard. Llewelyn jumped over it and waiting in the dimly lit courtyard. She knew that once Jaymes got to his room, he'd look down checking for her. When he saw her, he'd come to see her. So she waited.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Lucian gave a small chuckle. "Haha of course thats all you were doing. Don't worry I wont tell anyone." Lucian winked and walked with him. "So your Father. You don't know where he went?"

Luna stood in the office room alone. She looked out the window at the moon. She was alone except for the body against the wall. He was busted open and his blood was spattered against the wall. Luna's hands were covered in his blood. One more down. How many were left. Too many. She would never be done...
    --侍の方法

James nodded and smiled as Lucian joined him.
    "I have no clue. He just disappeared. No note. No Call. Nothing. Just gone.." He scratched the back of his head as fear took over his body. He overpowered it with his confidence once more, hoping the Headmaster wouldn't notice. "He doesn't do this kind of thing.. He doesn't disappear for over a week!" He almost yelped exasperatedly. Jaymes led the way to a lounge and laid back on one of the couches. Closing his eyes for a moment and reassuring himself.

Llewelyn sat by a pond and ran her fingers through it, causing the ripples to sparkle silver. She was growing tired of waiting for her brother.
    Maybe I should just go in there and find him... She mused to herself.

"Your sister didn't hear anything either?" said Lucian sitting down. "You realize that she is here now right?" He said dryly. "I don't know why you guys keep trying to keep that secret. Me and Luna already know and really I don't care." He shrugged it off. "If there is anything I can do to help you find your father please let me know." Lucian leaned forward. "The Company is at your disposal." He smirked...
    --侍の方法

Jaymes hesitated. He wasn't too sure about delving into a conversation about his family. He'd have to tread lightly.
    "She as concerned as I am. Completely out of the loop too." He said folding his hands. "She's here?" He looked at the Headmaster skeptically. "How do you know that?" He quickly stood up and left the lounge, not knowing if the Headmaster was following him or not. Jaymes knew exactly where Llewelyn would be. He flew through the back door into the courtyard and looked for her. Before he could call for her, she appeared from the darkness, a shining silver girl with pointed ears and a beautiful smile. She walked up to him and hugged him.
    "Jaymes, your father has been kidnapped. We need to talk logistics." She looked up at him and stared into his eyes trying to read what he was thinking, but his face was a mask of serenity.
    "How do you know that? How long have you known? Have you been keeping this from me? Lyn, what the hell is going on?" His face still showed no sense of despair, even though his face was beginning to look frightened. He pulled away from his sister. "What other secrets are you keeping from me?" He slowly turned around and re-entered the house, hoping she followed him, and sort of hoping she wouldn't. He didn't want to look at her, but he had to know. She followed him back into the lounge where they sat down across from each other and she smiled at him.
    "What do we need to talk about, sister?" He asked with a frown. As if answering their prayers, Jaymes' phone started ringing and he pulled it out and answered it in one swift motion. "Father?" He greeted worriedly. Llewelyn looked over Jaymes' shoulder and noticed the tall vampire with dark brown hair and a brooding expression. She walked over to him and said hello.
    "You must be the Headmaster. Jaymes speaks highly of you, sir."
    Last edited by Llewelyn; 07-23-2010 at 10:29 PM. Reason: added a line.

"Hello Llewelyn. How is your school? And of course how are you?" Luna walked in and sat down in a chair. Lucian looked at her with a little confusion. "Uh Luna... there is a new crack on your forehead." She shrugged. She new why it was there. There would be plenty more with every target she found. "Why is the head mistress of St. Chanels here?" "Jaymes lost his dad." Said Lucian. Luna nodded the said hey to Llewelyn. "So what can we do to help. The Company is available for any of your needs."...
    --侍の方法

Llewelyn smiled up at the tall vampire. He is rather attractive... She thought to herself. "The school is great. The students are learning, the teachers are teaching. It's a great system we have at our establishment." She laughed quietly and turned her head to glance at her brother, who was still on the phone. "Well, let's just say, i'm in a bit of a tricky situation." She returned her attention to the vampire in front of her. "It's very kind of you to offer to help us.. In fact.. Do you know anything about the clan down at Steiner's School? I knew the headmaster.. I had lunch with him quite a bit when he was alive, but now that he's gone, I haven't met the most recent addition to their team. Do you know anything dark about him? What he really does down there?" She had a very interested look on her face, like she would soak up every word the vampire said.

Jaymes continued to talk to a man who was using his father's phone. He glanced up when Luna came into the room and smiled at her, She has a new crack.. I must remember to ask her about it soon. He thought as he listened to the man ramble on about finding a cell phone and calling the most recently dialed number. "Look sir, that's great and all, but I really must go." Jaymes hung up the phone and sighed heavily, glancing up to see Llewelyn deep in conversation with Lucian. He turned to Luna and smiled.
    "How've you been, Luna?" He asked softly, wondering why she had a new crack.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast