Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Werewolves, Vampyres, Elves [fantasy, literate RP]

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

((if your CS is top notch. :P oh, ANYONE CAN STILL JOIN. JUST FILL OUT A CS AND WE'LL SEE IF YOU MAKE IT!!))
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

42 Reputation: 19

((I just meant that she didn't like people staring at the cracks in her skin, that and she is a bit moody.))

Luna was startled by this. What? Highness? She blinked. Her angry face was now replaced by one of surprise. "I'm sorry?" She said. "I didn't mean anything like that. I don't think I'm better then you and I'm certainly not a queen. In fact that's why me and my siblings created the Company so we could help instead of rule." Her hands started to twitch. No. She tucked them away under her arms and leaned back into the chair. Lucian looked between the two of them. Then Luna said what he never expected and had never heard from her since before the incident. Luna said "I'm sorry..." The other teacher stared. He served out all the coffees and left very quickly...
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

((hahah. well, what's an rp without some vampire drama, eh? xD))

Internally, Jaymes slapped himself on the forehead. Most stupid mistake of my life.. She's not that kind of girl. She's such a good vampire.. Not the self-righteous type. His eyes widened slightly when she apologized. Jaymes stood up and walked over to her, kneeling beside her and speaking low enough that only she could hear. "If it's a shame thing, you needn't be ashamed." He swallowed nervously, suddenly realizing how long it had been since he last fed. He took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, exposing the pinkish scars that covered both his forearms completely. "I know it's not the same, but i can sympathize. Sort of." He smiled and tilted his head to the side. "Forgive me, fair lady, for I have wronged you: insulting your good intentions."
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Luna pulled herself in tighter. Why the hell did she say that? That was the dumbest thing she ever said. She wasn't allowed to show weakness. "Yeah well..." She trailed off from there. "Don't call me a lady." She said grumpily. Lucian gave a slight chuckle and smirked. That was the Luna he knew. Luna glanced at his arms. If only he knew. It was nothing alike. Nothing. She would have broken into tears, but she was too strong for that. She couldn't. Not until she finished what she needed to...
    --侍の方法

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Talking

((why must these things be so complex?!? errrrg.))

Name: Jeremiah Tiberius Yorke (goes by JT)
    Age/Grade: 134, looks 21
    School: Vampire/Lycan Hybrid; doesn't attend school.

Appearance:

Personality: JT is considerate and courteous. He considers himself the lowest of low, and therefore treats everyone else with the utmost respect as if they are from an elite species from him. Being a hybrid, he has no real place in either society, so he flits from school to school, delivering messages and doing what he's told. He is quiet and soft-spoken, and doesn't believe in anything. His face is almost always hidden from view behind his hair because the transformation from human to vampire-wolf is not a pretty one, and has left his face scarred. He is very shy about it and tends to shrink from people who wish to touch him.

History: He remembers not of his past, but of his future. That one day, he won't be a lone wolf, as they say. One day, he'll find the girl who will make everything possible for him; the problem? He doesn't know her name.

((alright Spinner, you're in.))

Jaymes realized his charm just wasn't working on her, so he tried a different tactic. "I apologize again for offending you, my friend, if I may call you that." He noticed how she still held herself tighter, almost like she was holding herself from falling apart. "I understand that it's not the same, but I'm a wonderful listener, and if you ever need anyone to talk to.." He trailed off, hoping to get his point across without having to spell it out for her. Jaymes knew his sister would lay in on him later about flirting with Luna, even if it was innocently.

Llewelyn turned back to Lucian after sipping her coffee. "So, my brother never told me about how he got involved in your school as a teacher, do you mind delving into that topic for me?" She smiled up at him; even sitting down he was still taller.

Luna shrugged. She was getting a clue, but she didn't like to show any passion or weakness. Maybe when she was normal again she could. "Yeah sure, sometime maybe." She said looking away. Sigh why can't you let him help you, Luna! She thought angerly. He is nice and good looking. Maybe but I will need a bit more time before I can. She turned back to him and gave him a smile. That was a rare thing and she hoped it would reassure him.

Lucian thought for a moment. "Oh uh haha I don't know his whole story to tell you the truth." He smiled.

((Ahh I don't know your character's story!))
    --侍の方法

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

Erick walked onto the grounds of the school, with Carly hugging his arm tightly. "we're late" he muttered to Carly who shrugged her shoulders and held even tighter, seeing the other vampires passing them like they werent even there. "do they scare you still?"

"mhm" Carly nodded, as She and Erick walked up the path, leading from the front gate to the front doors of the school. Pushing past the door, they walked through the halls slowly looking for an office or some one who could help them.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

((Screenfox, i never said why or how he got there. you can make it up if you want..))

Jaymes smiled back at Luna and returned to sitting on the couch across from her. I knew she was kind. Deep down in everyone there's kindness, you just have to be strong enough to make them show it. He smiled again and turned his head to glance at Llewelyn who he was surprised to find still conversing with Lucian. How very strange to see them having a civil conversation.. Elves and vampires don't usually get along.. He raised an eyebrow, but stayed silent as he walked over to the fridge to get something to drink. Jaymes always had extra packets of blood in the fridge for emergencies, and even though this wasn't an emergency, he was definitely parched. He pulled out a few extra packets and turned to the group, "Anybody want some?" He asked.

Llewelyn grimaced and stuck her tongue out. How can they drink that in front of non vampire guests?! She sipped her coffee and stared into it. Her ears perked as she heard two new pairs of footsteps she'd never heard before. "Headmaster, I do believe there are a ..brother and.. sister roaming the halls looking for someone to help them. Just thought you ought to know." She smiled and sipped her coffee again.

((Hey Baka_Inu_Kami, i'm half wolf.. i'll interact with you and start off for the wolves.))

JT was on his way to the Headmaster's office at Steiner's School when he bumped into a teacher accidentally. He was looking at his feet as he walked, so no wonder he bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry, ma'am. My fault. Are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?" He asked worriedly. The last thing he needed was to have hurt someone.
    "No no. I'm fine. As you were." He said as he pushed past JT. With a nod and a "Yes sir." JT was back on track, finding the Headmaster's office. Within a few minutes, and without anymore accidents, JT stood outside the door and knocked. "Enter." The voice from within said.

A while after, JT came out, looking paler than usual and on a quest to invite the other races Headmasters, their favorite teacher, and their top 2 students to a party at the Wolves institute. "Of course, master." JT had said when given the assignment. He scurried out of the room and closed the door, leaning against it and taking a deep breath. I can do this.. I can. He coaxed himself. As he took a step forward, he rammed into a young girl. ((that can be you!!))
    "Miss! I am so dreadfully sorry. All my fault." He bent down to help her pick up her books that were strewn on the floor.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Sylvia closed her locker, holding the heavy books in her arms as she thought about exactly how she was gonna afford food today. Maybe she could bum for it-somewhere far away, of course. It was in the midst of these thoughts that something rammed into Sylvia, and she lost her balance with the sudden collision. Her hind quarters hit the ground hard, and she gave a startled yelp before she pulled herself up. "Sorry, sorry, I was thinking about something." She stated without thinking, feeling a sliver of irritation grow. She finally looked at the person that had bumped into her, and she found that he looked weird. She shook her head and began to gather her books, once again speaking in a somewhat distracted manner as her thoughts resumed their previous course; money. "It's alright, my fault."

(Thank you!!)
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

JT shook his head as he looked at her, not realizing that he hadn't given her back her books.
    "No, friend. My fault. I wasn't looking where I was going. I must apologize for my own folly. You are not at fault, young one." He patted her head and gave her the books. "Miss, you look stressed out about something. I wonder if I could help?" He pulled out his wallet and gave her a few twenties. It was the least he could do after possibly making her late for class. "If you need a friend, stressed one, my name is Jeremiah Tiberius. But you can call me JT." He smiled, for that was the only real part of his face that people could see, and started walking away. Maybe I'll bump into her again sometime.. He thought as he walked away.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 24

"hello?!" Erick called through the empying hallways "can any one help m- us?!" Erick repositioned himself so Carly was gripping his left arm instead of his right, in the case he needed to give a hand shake of some sort.

Carly, quickly gripped Erick's left hand as he repositioned himself, she hugged his arm close to her, trying to practicly hide under it or if possible, inside of it.
    "I have no particular talent. i am merely inquisitive" ~Albert Einstein

A Life without Love is like a Car without Brakes. It'll work, but be cautious.
    ~Bloinx

"Feeling no love, is like having no life" ~imushu

Luna shook her head. "No I have already eaten." By now her Company agents will have cleaned up the mess she had made in her office. Every Chairman had their own no questions asked agents for what ever they needed. She used her's more then her brothers and sisters. Anyway she didn't a drink now.

Lucian looked at her worried, then shook his head. "No thanks I don't need any." He took a sip of his coffee. Ouch! It was hot. "It was hot." He stated absent minded. His mind was wandering. Haha was he that worked up about his sister...
    --侍の方法

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Sylvia was surprised as he spoke, speaking in a weird but incredibly humble way. Then, he surprised her even further by giving her money. She stared at him hard, wondering if he was going to suddenly take it back or if she was gonna wake up from a decent dream suddenly. It didn't happen, so she set her face in a grin and said "Thanks. Mines Sylvia." And then he walked off. She quickly stuffed the money in her pocket, not wanting to lose it, because it would be paying for food for the next week or so. She quickly resumed her course through the building, and as she walked her thoughts went from JT to where she would go after school.

----

Jerrick set the small stack of papers down on the desk in front of him, glad that he had a few minutes to shut his eyes. That's exactly what he did, leaning against his chair with his eyes closed. He felt tired, once again. Barely ever got enough sleep, with the werewolf thing, and he would've personally picked to be an elf if he could, but he doubted there was any chance of that.
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

((So I saw that no one had posted in a few days, so I thought I would try to revive the dying RP. sorry sis.))

JT split into a run as soon as he was out of sight of the werewolf school. Down alleyways, across busy streets, bursting through crowds of people, until he say the sign.
    Armond's School,
    Home of the First Born Vampire

JT chuckled to himself
    "Of course. So blatantly obvious; such a vamp thing to do.." He muttered as he strode up to the schools door and just let himself in. Being half vampire gave him some rights to the place. His first instinct was to check the lounge for his old teacher Mr. Raphael. He'd know where the Headmaster was.
    "If I were a teacher..where would I be.." He wondered aloud as he passed a door with a sign that read 'Lounge'. "Duh." JT said to himself as he knocked and entered, quite surprised to find Mr. Raphael, the Headmaster, the Headmaster's sister, and an elf sitting in the room. Also not just any elf, the Headmaster of the elvish school. "What luck!" He surprised himself by saying. Instantly, he apologized for speaking out of turn.
    "Sorry, sir. I should've asked permission rather than burst out comments like that." JT chastised himself as he faced the Vampire Headmaster.
    "Headmaster," He turned to Llewelyn, "And Headmistress, Sir Rorke Silvertongue, as ordained by the Queen of England herself, has cordially invited both of you to join him at his castle in Rimmington. He urges you to bring your most valued and prestigious teacher, and the top two students in your school." He paused. "And I must warn you, he does not take no for an answer."
    Last edited by SpinnerMan; 07-26-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 11

(ahhh sorry my sister stole my interne, if is not to late to post then here smy post)

Alice looked timidly up at the large school infront of her. She knew she was incredible late, but that was normal for her, she sighed as she began the long walk into the building, trying to postpone any punishments she would get for being late. Armonds school for vampires wasnt exactly her first choice of schools, but it worked fine, atleast it was a school, and she didnt have to be in the same house a sher nagging siblings all day. Though most of them would also be going to Armonds. She sighed, thinking of Moony, the very Moony werewolf girl who babysat her whenever she wasnt at work. She groaned, being aorund Moony wa slike being around a ticking time bomb, and she could hardly have friends over because of moony, nagging for them to stop acting badly. Alice looke dup, realizing she had entered the building, she had no idea where her classes where though.
    Alice stood dumbly, in at the entrance of the building, not knowing where to go. She hadnt realized that she would actualy have to remember where her class was. She groaned and mentally kicked herself for being so stupid. Great! Where is Moony when I need her! Stupid school, stupid parents! She cursed in her head. Her face almost emotionless as she began to wander through the hallways. Seeing if anybody would find her and tell her where to go.

Moony sat boredly at the front desk to the music store. Staring through a magazine with alot of music artist and news in it. She closed the magazine as she heard the familiar ding of the door opening and hitting the bells on the ceiling. She sighed, put on a happy face and got up.
    "Hello sir, how may I help you today!"
    She said in the most happiest voice she could muster up. The man must have not been very convinced with her kindness, because he seemed to not care about her greeting.
    "just looking around"
    He said with a large sigh. Moony rolled her eyes and reopened the magazine, waiting untill he left before calling one of the employees to work the front desk.
    "hey jimmy, its your lucky day, its time for my lunch break, work the counter and dont screw it up"
    She said an happily skipped off, to the back of the store to mess with the drum kits.
    Hey, im Melody, most people just call me mouse though, me and my sister share this accoutn, though i will be on it more than her. Sometimes im gone for days at a time, that is because we barrow internet from our friends.

(not mine, just thought it looked cool)