Werewolves, Vampyres, Elves [fantasy, literate RP]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    42 Reputation: 19

Lucian frowned and sighed. "Well, we have heard about him, but he is very hidden. I'm afraid we don't have much on him." Luna chirped in. "He was the discussion we had in the last meeting, which you missed Lucian. None of us have found anything. We know something is wrong with him though. We noticed that."

Luna turned to Jaymes with a scowl on her face. It wasn't him. If she was normal she would probably have liked him. Hell he was even cute, but she wasn't normal. "Bad." she stated. She looked down at her hands. They were clean, but there were cracks across her arms and hands. Damn it, she was getting worse. But she would only get worse before she would get better...
    ~忠誠、献身、公正、恥ずかしさの感覚、洗練された行儀、純粋、謙虚さ、倹約、戦争の精神、名誉 と愛情~
    --侍の方法

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

Llewelyn sighed as well. "What do you mean by something is wrong with him?" She wondered aloud, her eyes shifting from Luna to Lucian, and back again.

Jaymes noticed Luna's change in expression when she looked down at her arms. He had searched his fathers bookstore for something on Luna's condition, but he found nothing. Either whatever was wrong with her was extraordinarily new, or old enough that nothing was ever written about it. Now is probably not the best time to ask her about it, considering.. He thought with a soft laugh.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Lucian shrugged. "Our siblings don't trust him." he said and continued "Why do you know something we don't?" He leaned back. A teacher came in and stared. Then he tried to say something. Lucian shock his hand and said "Don't worry about it. She's cool." The teacher shrugged it off and said "Anyone want coffee?" Lucian said "Yeah sure. How about you Llewelyn?"

Luna pulled her sleeves over her arms. She let her emotions show for a moment and sighed a sad sigh. Then she straightened up and lost those emotions again. Then she opened her eyes again and looked back at Jaymes. She noticed that he had been looking at her. "What?" she said dryly...
    --侍の方法

Llewelyn shook her head. "I know as much as you do.. But I speculate." She replied. She could hear the other vampire before he even entered the room, but she didn't say anything. As soon as the vamp entered, she could tell he was a teacher, and his dislike of her was evident, but as soon as Lucian told him it was alright, Llewelyn felt at ease again. No one will harm you here.. You're safe. She coaxed herself. Llewelyn considered the coffee, but knew she shouldn't drink caffeine. "Do you have decaf? Caffeine doesn't do well in our elvish systems.." She added politely. "If not, then no, but thank you." She smiled sweetly up at the fourth vampire.

Jaymes stared back at Luna with the same level of distaste that she had for him. "Nothing, your highness." He emphasized the last word to show Luna that she had no right to talk to him like that, for he was, effectively, her equal. She was no queen. No high and mighty power.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

((hey sis can i join?))

((if your CS is top notch. :P oh, ANYONE CAN STILL JOIN. JUST FILL OUT A CS AND WE'LL SEE IF YOU MAKE IT!!))

((I just meant that she didn't like people staring at the cracks in her skin, that and she is a bit moody.))

Luna was startled by this. What? Highness? She blinked. Her angry face was now replaced by one of surprise. "I'm sorry?" She said. "I didn't mean anything like that. I don't think I'm better then you and I'm certainly not a queen. In fact that's why me and my siblings created the Company so we could help instead of rule." Her hands started to twitch. No. She tucked them away under her arms and leaned back into the chair. Lucian looked between the two of them. Then Luna said what he never expected and had never heard from her since before the incident. Luna said "I'm sorry..." The other teacher stared. He served out all the coffees and left very quickly...
    --侍の方法

((hahah. well, what's an rp without some vampire drama, eh? xD))

Internally, Jaymes slapped himself on the forehead. Most stupid mistake of my life.. She's not that kind of girl. She's such a good vampire.. Not the self-righteous type. His eyes widened slightly when she apologized. Jaymes stood up and walked over to her, kneeling beside her and speaking low enough that only she could hear. "If it's a shame thing, you needn't be ashamed." He swallowed nervously, suddenly realizing how long it had been since he last fed. He took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves, exposing the pinkish scars that covered both his forearms completely. "I know it's not the same, but i can sympathize. Sort of." He smiled and tilted his head to the side. "Forgive me, fair lady, for I have wronged you: insulting your good intentions."

Luna pulled herself in tighter. Why the hell did she say that? That was the dumbest thing she ever said. She wasn't allowed to show weakness. "Yeah well..." She trailed off from there. "Don't call me a lady." She said grumpily. Lucian gave a slight chuckle and smirked. That was the Luna he knew. Luna glanced at his arms. If only he knew. It was nothing alike. Nothing. She would have broken into tears, but she was too strong for that. She couldn't. Not until she finished what she needed to...
    --侍の方法

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Talking

((why must these things be so complex?!? errrrg.))

Name: Jeremiah Tiberius Yorke (goes by JT)
    Age/Grade: 134, looks 21
    School: Vampire/Lycan Hybrid; doesn't attend school.

Appearance:

Personality: JT is considerate and courteous. He considers himself the lowest of low, and therefore treats everyone else with the utmost respect as if they are from an elite species from him. Being a hybrid, he has no real place in either society, so he flits from school to school, delivering messages and doing what he's told. He is quiet and soft-spoken, and doesn't believe in anything. His face is almost always hidden from view behind his hair because the transformation from human to vampire-wolf is not a pretty one, and has left his face scarred. He is very shy about it and tends to shrink from people who wish to touch him.

History: He remembers not of his past, but of his future. That one day, he won't be a lone wolf, as they say. One day, he'll find the girl who will make everything possible for him; the problem? He doesn't know her name.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast