Mithril: Return of the gods

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

Default Mithril: Return of the gods

the battle Between Mithril and Killtech and Legion Raged on For 3,427 years
    Mithril and Legion allied together about 8 years after legion formed,killtech
    fought mithril and legion for 594 years before they finally was over-thrown

they was peace in the world after the fall of Killtech for about a year,then the Famed Mithril Armies became as Cruel and Corrupt as the former ruler of the world Killtech,Legion the Group that was Formed by the 8 best Members of Mithril,the best pilots,reseachers and fighters the world had ever known,Waged War on Mithril,Starting a war that was even bigger then the one before

Many People died in this war and many new technologies was found,at one point they was even a Alien Race involed in the war,they retreated and was never seen again,Aidan "ArchAngel" Hinoshuri was said to be seen in this
    war but this was impossible he died close to 1500 years ago when the sighting was supoussed to happened

That was until the fall of legion and mithril both,it happened at the end of the war between them,they ended up destorying eachother and sending the world in to a post-Apocalyptic World,The power of the humans was to much
    the sighting on Aidan Hinoshuri was right,the Alien Race was no Alien Race at all that was the frist sighting off the War on Earth froms the Heavens and Hell
    it was the Return of the gods

You are in a small group that Decended down From Legion members,Waging a war on the Heavens and Hell alike to keep the human Race and earth intact and saving them

This story begins on the 1st day of the war,you are a soldier of great potential,Grabs your weapon and armor,or suit into a mecha,and get prepared for the ride of your life,cause its going to be one hell of a ride.

Plot:
    well if you didnt get it from the storie please feel free to ask me. and yes this is the Return of the Rp that made me on this sight lol,more Details and storie will unreval as the storie goes on

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Main Weapon: (Swords,or guns)
    Side-Weapon: (Melee weapon,Knife,sword etc)
    Trained in: (what Martial Arts was you trained in?,list of made of martial arts at the end,you can use mine,your own made up one,or a real one)
    Personality (you know what to do)
    Apperance:
    History: (what you done and how you lived before,finding the group of outlaws)

Hino:
    a fighting style focusing on the fists very hard Defense Fighting style but they speclize in a
    one hit one kill method,Very honorable fighters and do not fight dirty

Darkened Way:
    This is a very Grewsum and brutal technique looked down on by all the other Martials arts,they focus
    on Tearing their oppent apart one kick and punch at a time,using Brutal and painful methods

Lighting:
    Focus on hitting fast and hard,in this martial arts,use any mean to win the fight,they is no honor,no such thing as a dirty fight in these guys eyes

I'll post my sheet later,i have to get to work on upgradin my computer real fast
    Last edited by TKkira; 07-22-2010 at 11:40 PM.
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 11

OMG *insert girls screaming here* you brought mithril back woot I'l post my sheet in a bit

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

ill post in a bit plot little hard to understand for me lol

Sun? What Sun? Reputation: 20

sorry lol i will make it better next time
    my NEW rp: Mithril: Fantasy

mithril Fantasys website: http://mithrilfantasy.webs.com/