Blood Fued

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

Default Blood Fued

The world is at war. The human race has been fighting for survival against the vampires. Noone knows why the war started. The humans claim its because the vampires were just murderous and killed people for blood. The vampires would claim its the humans fault for persecuting them and killing them just for what they are. Noone truly knows the truth about the origins of this battle but it has been going on longer than anyone can remember. The humans live in fear from the vampires, but the vampires feel the same, as they are both hostile towards each other, and they both know, they cant take any chances. The war has to be stopped. But will it end in bloodshed, or peace.

I want this RP to last. This RP will take place on a fictional continent called Ellismere(friend helped me come up with it) with every climate. The humans stay to the south of the land where it is still warm and the sun is high. And the Vampires keep there home in the far north where the ice and snow covers the ground and mountains. The time period is a dark age but there are still basic technologies, think more like the late 19th century.

Rules:

-Be Literate, or as literate as possible
    -Make your posts long, they dont have to be extremly long but at least make them detailed.
    -No godmodding or killing off characters without there permission.
    -Fighting is aloud but no serious injury to their character unless you have permission from them.
    -Have fun, I want this to last, if someone has a long pause then pick up where they left off.

Races:

-Humans: The most common race in Ellismere. Humans are just that, they are human, they have there obvious strengths and weaknesses. Often very judgmental, are at war with the Vampires for survival, or dominince of the Ellismire. They reside all over the land, but are mostly in the southern most part farthest away from the mountains.

-Vampires: Called monsters by the humans, Vampires are a very fast, durable, strong race of beings that feast off the blood of the living. They are not really living but not dead. They wont die if they are out in the sun but very bright light will burn there skin. They would seem to be cold and heartless but in reality are just trying to defend themselves. They are at war with the humans. They reside in the cold mountains of Ellismire.

Character sheet:

Name:
    Personality: (be detailed)
    Fears: (Will be important)
    Appearance: (Be detailed if you do not use a picture, even if you do however please give a brief little statment about your appearance to give the best possible mental image.)
    History:
    Extra: (optional)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Rory Starr
    Race: Vampire
    Personality: Determined, willing to die in what he believes in. He has a soft spot, and would never kill anyone who has no way to defend themself. He doesnt like to fight, but is willing to die to make sure his people have won the right to live. He would love peace over killing all the humans.
    Fears: Losing those closest to him.
    Appearance: He is about 6'0 and very skinny. His hair is the dark red shown and his eyes are also the red as shown. He wears a Black jacket over a white shirt and black jeans.
    History: He actually grew up around humans. His parents were killed when a group of humans raided his village. They captured him as a child and lived half of his life in a cell. One day when a group of vampires attacked the human village they found him, nearly dead. They brought him to the mountains and nursed him back to health where he showed he was very fast and agile, even for a vampire. They decided he should be a soldier, so they trained him.
    Extra: He uses two razor sharp daggers
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Rock Man Reputation: 18

((Me and my brother Screen will probably post Charries tomorrow!))

How Cute!! <3

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

Name: Selene Corvinus
    Personality: Selene is pretty much a badass. She's always on her game with sarcastic comebacks and sarcastic comments, but usually she is very serious and straightforward. She's honest to the point of being horribly blunt. She cares about a close circle of friends and no others. Selene would do whatever she could to protect those friends. Her main traits are honesty, dependability, and and seriousness. She laughs at jokes, and at her own mistakes (because she knows that there's no point in worrying about the past), but it takes a lot to make her happy. In general, this vampire is cold, witty, charming, with a hint of sweetness.

Fears: Not being able to protect her friends, and watching any of them die.

Appearance: Selene is about 5'7" of pure badassery. xD She's got shoulder length blonde hair that she rarely puts up and usually wears down. Golden eyes that seem to stare right into your soul, which is true because she can see into your heart and figure out your deepest desires. Her green ruffly shirt is under her light leather jacket, and she wears a long skirt that has a slit from her hip to the ground where she holsters her gun. (sometimes knives)

History: Selene was originally a human. Her human family was murdered by a general of the Vampire army, but when he got to her, he couldn't bear to drink the blood of such a promising young woman. He decided to change her. Ever since then, she's been under his care, training as a soldier, but also a great asset to the general because of her ability to see people's deepest desires.

Extra: As discovered from above, if it's cool with you, she has the ability to see people's deepest desires.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

(Accepted, yeah its cool if you have that ability)

Retired Staff Reputation: 246

(is a Blood Fued anything like a Blood Feud?)

(sorry carry on)

Rock Man Reputation: 18

Name: Rose Red
    Personality: She is very fierce and serious, but she has a soft side for children.
    Fears: Never settling down and having a family
    Appearance:
    She wears a training bra that covers more then it does in the picture. Think the sort of thing girls wear when they exercise.
    History: She was one of the first people turned into a vampire. It happened when she was working as a nurse. A crazy vampire ran in to case havoc. He bit her then was killed by a security guard. She was taken by a company to be studied. She was studied for a long time. She only went along with it for a long time because she new it would be the safest thing for her yet born child. The time came for her child, her daughter to come. But she didn't. Her child died in birth. It broke her heart. For the next week she was emotionless and wouldn't do any of their tests. Then she busted out and destroyed a large portion of the facility. She hates them and most humans for not understanding, or allowing themselves to understand. They all just see her as a monster, a thing to study, to take advantage of.
    Extra: She has tattoos of Japanese symbols on her pinky, ring finger, middle finger, and pointer. The one on her pinky says "friend". The one on her ring finger says "Partner". The one on her middle finger says "Lover". The one on her pointer was anticipation for her child. It says "Mother".

How Cute!! <3

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

will post later when the birthday is over lol

(Accepted Foxy, is your brother going to join?)
    (On a side note we are going to need some humans, haha)

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

im human when i have some damn time to post

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Name: Tread
    Race: Human
    Personality: Can't I just let it flow in the RP? That'd be more beneficial on my part...
    Fears: Losing her memories, having nobody to help her, dying.
    Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...ohime#/d2ofige Nothing to report, except that she often changes how she wears that big blue scarf.
    History: She can't remember anything, and she's been pretty much living a rare human life; in the mountains. She has snuck her way around the vampires and has been a bit of a leech to quite a few towns, and occasionally she'll follow a few soldiers out of the mountains, if just to explore.
    Extra: She's great at hiding, and she has a really big pistol that she uses better than you'd think.

I'm drooling at the images in my mind...
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast