Blood Fued

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Spyro’s Burning Cough Reputation: 11

(Accepted, yes you can work the personality out during the RP)
    I must confess that I feel like a MONSTER!!!

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 10

Hoping you'll allow this...

Name: Trity Grismire
    Race: 80% human, 20% vampire, though for all intents and purposes, he's human.
    Personality: He has a very one-set mind, almost completely focused on two things solely: Revenge, and family. The first manifests not as a personal grudge against vampires, but as a severe hatred towards anybody who's wronged him, and he holds grudges till the very end. He will show no mercy upon his determined enemies, and while he has a strict policy of "no killing" this can sometimes be shown to be more sadistic than merciful. The second is shown in his incredible devotion towards his reletives, and this has gone so far that he holds a suspician about vampires simply because they drink blood, and he doesn't want the blood of his family to be in anybody but his family. He does show to have somewhat of a loyalty complex, shown in his sometimes incredibly stupid actions when not under the direct command of somebody. As such, he is not completely 'loyal' in the firm sense of the word to humans, simply to the person he currently deems to be his 'master' and he will even adress them as such. Even so, this does not defeat his grudges, and if he has the chance to fulfil a grudge, he will take it, no matter the result, so long as it does not go against his family purpose.
    Fears: Mass death(not really his; just hundreds of people dying at once), harm to his family, being unable to fulfil a grudge no matter what, having his(or his families) blood sucked.
    Appearance: His hair is darker, and he is pale.
    History: His great great or so grandfather concieved a child with a vampire, and while this was unknown to the family, the genes were passed down, and he is about twenty percent vampire, which resulted in his growth being aided by the slight enhances this brought. While he grew up normally, and he certainly wasn't inhuman in his physical abilities, he got a good head start on other people. His family taught him the value of family, and blood, and an older freind of his taught him the saying "Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, blood for blood!" and he followed these values his whole childhood. When he was old enough, he joined up with the military, and they were glad to accept the prodigy of an athlete that he was, and he went through accelerated training because of his great physical ability. Then he special liking to long bladed weapons, old as they were, and quickly gained such skill with them that he was able to use two at once with great skill, and if he resorted to using one, he could swing it so fast all you'd see is a tiny blur, barely within vision. A lot of people put him in command positions, but these only resulted in disaster, and finally he simply declined all offers, stating "I'm a follower!"
    Extra: Got four of those(Yeah, four!) attached to him by straps that have been tightened up immensly.
    Kyaaaa! Its so cute!! Desu! Desu! Desu! Ai Baka Inu=Ai Hiraga-Chaaaannn!!

(Accepted except for the fact I dont know how you could be mostly vampire and some human, 50% maybe, but other than that its good. We can start after about 2 more people join)

Name: Jared Warth (Kudo's to whoever knows this badass. )

Race: Human
    Personality: I too would prefer it if i could work this out during the rp? I find it hard to come up with a bunch of facts about how my character acts, and then not even following them during the rp.

Fears: Most dangerous insects, losing loved ones or close friends, death (Though he does not let it interfere) and being made fun of.

Appearance: Jared is 6 ft tall and weighs about 150 lbs, he has a very slim but fit body build.

History: Jared was born to your average family, he was an only child and he was given everything he needed and most of the time anything he wanted. He was always popular with people and had a way with words, and got into Music at a young age. When the Vampires/Human war broke out, his family was one of the first to be killed in skirmishes and he now seeks revenge, hoping to slaughter every one he comes across, and he has gotten quite good at it.

Extra:

((There we go.))
    Last edited by Penitent Soul; 07-26-2010 at 04:34 AM.
    blessthefall ftw

(Accepted. Ok I need 1 more human or vampire and we can start, after that anyone else who wants to join can feel free to join)
    Last edited by Jarhead4life; 07-26-2010 at 04:59 AM.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

Name: Veron "D" Beetle
    Age: ??? ( Would like to reveal most of it ICly, But once discovered ICly would edit this, If thats okay)
    Race: Vampire ( As far as he reveals)
    Personality: He is the more stereotypical, Tall Dark and Brooding. He does not tend to talk much and prefers to keep to himself. He would prefer not to kill anyone, But he wouldn't flinch if he had to watch someone else kill.( Once again, I would prefer it more of it could be revealed ICly.
    Fears: (Also gonna put Desire) He fears that this war will end in complete ruin and that the world would be in ashes, He desires just living a quiet life without the smell of embers and death in the air.
    Appearance: His skin looks to be pale to the point where it looks as if no blood runs through it. His long black hair do well to hide his face as does is long and black hat. Prefers to wear all black to better support him hiding in the shadows. Holds a crossbow at his hip and a long sword sheathed on his back.
    History: ( I will give a brief whatsahappened, But would like others to find it out ICly) Due to bar tales it is very differentiated about D, But the most common one is that his father was a vampire....Not well known, Had come to town, Pillaging and setting fire to everything he saw. His supposed father, had infected the wife minutes before she gave birth. This caused the baby to become infected aswell. It is said that because of this traumatic event...His soul grew cold and he went mad killing everything in sight.....But this is also a bar tale...Do not believe everything you hear.
    Extra: (Yeah....If more of the personal character info could be revealed ICly, That would be nice.
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

(Alright, we can start now. Once again if anyone wants to join in feel free to, I want this to last)

Rory looked across the snow covered peeks. He looked down at a human who had tried to attack the vampires home. He just ran in, a sword drawn and tried to attack them. It wasnt hard for Rory to disarm the man, but when he tried to convince the man to go back, he wouldnt. Instead pulling a knife and trying to attack Rory. Now the blood covered remains layed before Rory's black boots. He sighed and started walking towards the small vampire village, Forge.

He saw Selene by one of the houses. He looked at her with a blank look on his face and walked into a large cabin. There he saw a vampire, the leader of them, Vladamir(see if you can get the reference). "They are getting either really brave, or really desperate, they... one man just tried to charge our village, I was able to kill him but...when I gave him a chance to turn and run he refused, and rather than run the other way ran into his own death" Rory said to the man. "Young, I would think with all you have been through Rory you wouldnt hesitate to kill. We dont let them live, they wouldnt do the same for us" Vlad said back to Rory. Rory looked down at his feet, the blood stained on his boots. "Yes sir" Rory said in a sarcastic tone. The leader looked to his bodyguards and sent them out of the cabin and had them close the door, as he wanted to speak with Rory.

2 hours later Rory came walking out of the cabin and back into the snow, he looked around at the vampires walking around. He then looked down and walked over to the cabin Selene was standing at. It wasnt hard to know who everyone was, it wasnt a very large village, and it Rory seemed to be very good at remembering a face even if they didnt live in the village. He looked as though he was going to say something, but instead decided not to and started to walk down the snow covered road. He looked determined.

When he got to the end of the road he looked down. The road was destroyed, and hit a almost vertical slope, where most had to climb to get to the village. The human had found a detour around the mountain, he was almost dead when he got to the road. The detour is used for carrying heavy resources up the mountain where they cannot be brought by climbing. If the humans had learned of the detour, they would have a strategic advantage, which is what Vlad had talked to him about. He had told Rory to go to the nearest Human village called Ironclad, and see if they know of the detour. It was where a small army of soldiers lived, far to many for any one vampire to fight by themself, but still pretty small. It also had a small community, but the vampires had never tried to take the village. It seemed unneeded to kill all of them. Ironclad was only used for mainly a mining outpost, and the soldiers didnt want to risk fighting us on sight and risking the lives of the entire village. Still if they found him in the village, they would more than likely try to kill him, but he knew there were always risks, especially being the best for this job.

He stood at the edge looking down, he looked back at the village to see some women and children, he knew he would do whatever it took, killing was no exception.

(Alright your post doesnt have to be this long, mine was just kind of explaining some stuff to. But I do want your posts to be descriptive, and somewhat long unless you have writers block. Start posting whenever you want, and lets keep this RP going for a long time.)

Jared stood at the edge of the town of Ironclad, a good dozen yards away from the makeshift defenses that surrounded the town and aided in keeping it's enemies at bay in the harsh winters where not only the creatures of the night thrived, but also many dangerous beasts that were better un-tampered with. As Jared stared up at the mountain that stood tall and mighty beside the town, he could almost barely make out the form of something that took the shape of a man, watching Ironclad from his high perch. "Heh, I wonder if that is what i expect it is." He said with a grin as a sudden excitement and anticipation kicked in as Adrenaline spiked through his veins, causing him to bellow a challenging war cry to the spirit that watched his people from the heights, for that was no doubt what it must be.

An overwhelming anger suddenly burst from within and Jared ripped his Scimitar from it's sheath and began swinging it through the air, an audible whisper forming at his ears as the speed of his blows cut through the air in a complex dance of Martial Arts and Swordsmanship flowing from his soul as he cut down invisible Vampires, the ones who had challenged him before and had lost they're lives, or rather eternal death, to his hatred. After a few minutes Jared sheathed his sword, and glanced back up at the mountain, where he had last saw the figure, but it had seemed to vanish. "I'll be waiting..." He spat as he turned and walked back into the village, calming down slightly as he was greeted by the warm smiles and kind words of his fellow warriors and townspeople.
    blessthefall ftw

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 16
    In the in-between, where dreaming is still reality.

Selene spent her morning training with a few vampire soldiers, honing her hand-to-hand combat skills and sword fighting. Just a few things she needed to work on. Her snarls were vicious, but her opponents weren't afraid. She's just a girl. The thought as they walked up to her, feeling confident that they wouldn't expend much energy; the new additions to their little village didn't know her as the general's adopted and well-trained daughter, just as the hot vampire girl from next door. Within the hour, she had them pinned to the ground, one with the heel of her boot, the other with her sword.
    "Care to try harder next time? I'm not as bad as you think.." She helped them up and smiled at them. Both newbies grinned at her like idiots. They are so going to be my b*tches. She thought to herself cruelly. A few hours later and they still hadn't been a match for Selene. She laughed as they decided to head back to their cabin and call it a day.
    "Same time tomorrow?" She called after them with another laugh. They both nodded and scampered away. Selene was on her way back into her cabin when she noticed Rory out of the corner of her eye.

Swatched silently as he dealt with the human invader. Then, she stared at him with the same blank expression he used on her as he walked back into the village to see Vladamir. Standing motionless, she waited for him to return from his encounter with their leader; hours later, he walked out looking slightly disheveled, but not horribly expressive. His face showed little emotion up until when he drew close to her and appeared to want to say something. He opted not to as he walked away from her and over to the end of the road. Selene followed him, making no noise at all, until she was a few feet behind him. She wanted him to hear her.
    "Rory." She greeted, stepping forward and placing a delicate hand on his shoulder, "Are you alright?" She stepped in front of him and put her hand under his chin, forcing him to look at her. "And don't lie to me. I'm the best lie detector in the country." The corner of her lips turned up slightly, showing the hint of smile. She wanted him to relax, but know she was there for anything he might want or need. He didn't appear ready to talk yet, so she stood beside him, her hands wrapped around his bicep, and her head leaning into his shoulder.
    "The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just To Love, And Be Loved In Return."

A Shrubbery Reputation: 14

He would sit silently on a perch in the mountains quite near Rory was currently standing, Sighing he would look down at the small village of Ironclad, With his somewhat keen eyesight, He was able to make out several details that would be very hard for a normal human to make out, But very easy for a normal vampire to make out.He looked down and sighed at a particular fellow, One who seemed to be swingly his sword around....Almost like a dance, Except for the part he was swinging at nobody....."Hpmh.....A drunkard.." He would grunt as he laid back on the rocks.

Bringing his hat down over his head, He would begin to lightly hum to himself as he attempted to drift asleep.

~~Dream~~

He would awaken from sleep, Lying on a table, Men in white suits would stand over him. One carried a knife which seemed to retain a rather small shape."Cutting the Stiff's body up" He would say plainly, As he began cutting into D's chest. Suddenly D Would attempt to scream but to no avail as he cannot move a single muscle, Growling he would attempt to thrash wildly as the sight of blood was all around him.Suddenly he would begin to recognise everybody. The mortician, Looked strangely familar, Retaining pale skin and black hair. Then he would shove his hand inside D's chest and pull it out holding D's beating heart in his hand. Suddenly he would pull his mask down and bite into the heart attempting to suck out the blood

~Dream Ends~

Jerks up sweat running down his face, This dream was alarming, But sadly....Not new. Picking himself up he would grunt and slowly make his way back to camp, He needed to meditate and rest for awhile.
    Switched over to Rap, Good rap, Like Immortal Technique
    Read it and weep

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast